Grandpa D and His Grandsons Ch. 03

Story Info
The 3rd part of Grandpa D and his Grandsons.
2.9k words
4.7
14.8k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers

Grandpa D and HIs Grandsons 03

The boys continue to swim in the pool, but I have gotten out. I have watched them play and rough house in this pool for years, but never like this before! Never nude or ever so often seeing them kiss each other, or grab each others penis. I've never seen them naked! I have, however, seen both of my grown sons nude. We have an outdoor shower by The Club House, and many times Matthew, who is thirty-eight years old, and Michael, who is thirty-one years old, and I will shower together. Then, go into The Club House and dress, but I've rarely seen anyone else. Michael also has an impressive member, not too different than mine or Matthews. All of this is difficult for me to process, but I am trying. I'm brought out of my daydreaming by my phone ringing. Caller ID shows it to be Matthew calling.

"Hello."

"Hi, Dad!" Matthews, the stud, is called to check on the young men. His loud voice is easily recognized. "Did the boys make it out to your place safely?"

"Yes, they got here a little before noon."

"Good deal, but I won't make it out until about four tomorrow afternoon. Is that OK?"

"Sure. What do you have going on?"

I didn't care, but it wouldn't be like me not to ask.

"I'm taking Lori to a friend's house, and then guys and me are going to Eagle Hill to play golf, and Michael is going with us also. Tomorrow, all of us will come out about four and wait on Mom and the other ladies to get back, and I'm sure Sarah will be ready to pass her crew off to you by then!" He sounds excited, and I probably say distracted.

"It is all good here, y'all go have a good time!"

After a little more small talk, we clicked off, and I noticed Jacob had gotten out of the pool and was nowhere in sight.

"Where, Jacob?"

"Oh, he went inside; he said after you get off the phone for us to come in too."

"Ok, but I'm going to lock the gate, just in case someone else decides to show up."

Using my phone, I can remotely deactivate the entry code so the gate, which is about half a mile down the driveway, cannot be opened. This will help to secure our privacy.

Tyler gets out of the water and dries off, his big, sexy, pretty dick swinging side to side. Not hard, but not flaccid either. Just a beautiful sight. I stand up, and we head into the Club House.

Opening the door, I can see Jacob has been busy! He has placed a table at the end of the bed, and on it is oils and KY Jelly, smelling salts, a cock ring or two, and some other goodies. I am not sure what some of them are.

"What's going on?"

The items on the table had my heart racing!

"Playtime!" He was smiling that huge, playful smile, and as always, Jacob was full of energy, almost bouncing with joy!

"I am pretty sure I am going to be very sore very soon", Tyler said, "and I can't wait!"

Jacob instructs me to walk over, and the two of them completely oil my body. Their hands running all over my skin instantly made my dick rise to the occasion, and my throbbing penis was enjoying Tylers' tiny long fingers rubbing Bruiser over and over.

Then it is Jacob's turn to be oiled. His strong muscles are a pleasure to feel. He is very well built, and his skin color glistening in the bright light is a beautiful sight. He is as studly sexy as Tyler is feminine sexy!

Next, it's Tylers' turn for oil. His fair, petite frame is soft and very pretty. Sexy. Tyler has muscles in all the right places, his arms, dick, legs, and thighs, but the rest of his body is almost feminine because he has practically no body hair, and he's so smooth! He received more oil than we did, as he is the one who is about to be fucked and stuffed, as Jacob kept calling it.

"Here's how it is going to play out." Jacob, still taking the leading role, is about to give us our directions. That's when I notice the collar and chains, the handcuffs, and the vibrating cock ring on the table. Jacob tells me the collar will go around Tylers' neck, and the chains with cuffs will go down to his heels and be attached under his feet. This will pull his body up in like a Z-like form. The handcuffs will be put on him, on the front, to ensure he can't push away or move freely. With Tyler up on his knees, his man pussy butthole will be in the air for me to plow, and his mouth will be on the side of the bed for Jacob to drill. I'm at the foot of the bed, and Tyler is at the end of the bed crossways. Now he is in costume and placed where Jacob has put him and cannot move! Jacob came around to me and said, "We have this cock ring for you." He is laughing and happy! "It will help to keep you hard, and it feels amazing because it vibrates too. "Old Man," he is taking liberties joking with me now because, after all, the dynamics of our relationship have clearly changed, "we are about to make this little bitch our cum dump!"

"That's what I want, Grandpa D. Do what Jacob says because I've waited for this for so long. We've talked about it for weeks; I can't believe it is actually happening!"

He, too, sounded delighted.

Jacob walked over and kneeled in front of me. My fully erect cock wanted to enter his beautiful mouth, but he took the cock ring and started rolling it down my shaft until it reached the base. He adjusted it well and then turned on the vibrating mode. He was right; it felt amazing!

It's time to fuck this brat! I have two 18-year-old men in front of me. One is dominating, and one is submissive, and I'm caught somewhere in between. However, I will show them what this Old Man can do!

Jacob added a little more oil to my raging cock, took the KY and applied a generous amount to Tylers' ass, and said, "Fuck him hard! He wants it! This is his fantasy come to life! Plow that ass pussy!" He was smiling that beautiful Jacob smile and laughing!

I move in closer to Tylers' asshole. I took my left leg and put it on the bed, my foot under his knee, my knee by his thigh to steady myself. "That's it, Grandpa, that's it! Man, he wants your dick in him! Give it all to him! Breed his fucking ass! He wants it!" Jacob was just very excited! He took hold of my dick, reached up and kissed me on the lips, then guided my dick to Tylers' waiting, wet man pussy! "Ok, push back a little, Tyler. You know how to take dick! Grandpa is just about my size; he'll fuck you good!" Looking at me, he added, "When he pushes back, you push in. Put the head in the pink hole and push, that asshole will open up, and your big dick will fit in that tight hole, I promise. Tyler knows what to do, and I'm positive you know how to fuck! You all will both love this". He continued to guide me. Slowly, at first, my huge mushroom head entered Tylers' hole. I slowly work in an inch, then another as he squealed in pleasure, pushing back against me, then another inch until I am almost buried in his ass! I do know how to fuck. I pull about an inch, then push back in two! I pull back two inches, then push in three! Jacob was correct! Tyler's sweet ass feels fantastic! Then my pubic hair was pushing against his fair skin, my dick buried in his ass, and my pubes were all I could see! My full-length of

"That's it, Grandpa! Hell yeah! It is a nice tight ass, isn't it?" Jacob was smiling. Tyler was still making pleasure sounds!

"Hell yeah, it is. Sweet. Tight. Beautiful. God, what the hell am I doing?"

"All I know is I don't want you to stop! I'm loving it! You're doing everything just right! It is my dream come true!"

Jacob walks to the side of the bed. With Tyler in this get-up, he cannot move. I realize we are in complete control of his entire body. Jacob knows this, too!

"Take this big cock in your mouth, you cock sucker! Suck this dick! Yeah, that's right! Wrap those lips around this dick and be my little bitch! Fuck yeah! You're my girl! Thats it! Suck me like I fucking ass like it! Eat this dick, cum dump! Squeeze your ass tight around Grandpa's cock! Get ready to be bred, you fucking cum dump! Hell yeah! That's my girl, you little bitch!"

Jacob's dirty talk was turning me on even more!

I start to plow his ass! I have my hands on his ass cheeks to spread them even more comprehensive as I continue to fuck that ass, as well as to keep myself steady.

We fuck and fuck and fuck! I'm balls deep in that tight ass! Moving my hips side to side, up and down! Deep in him! Pulling out some them drilling in deeper! My nut sack is slapping his ass! It feels so damn good! Tyler is moaning and groaning in pure pleasure but unable to talk because Jacob has yet to take that monster of a cock he has out of Tylers' mouth! He is face fucking his cousin as hard and fast as I am fucking my grandson man pussy asshole! And it all seems so right! Tyler is gaging on Jacob's 9" stiff dick, saliva drips from his mouth, but Jacob shows no mercy and fucks his tonsils! Tyler has 18" of dick stuffing his body from both ends! He is going to be our cum dump!

Suddenly, Jacob pulled out of his mouth, telling me to pull back and out. When my cock popped out of his sweet red cherry hole, Jacob was there to unbuckle the leg straps and instructed me to flip him over on his back and put him straight on the bed, but backward. Confused, I let Jacob take over and put Tyler in position. He moved him around, putting Tylers' head hanging slightly off the bed and his feet facing the headboard. Once in place, Jacob again buckles the chains to each ankle. Jacob instructs me to get on the bed behind Tyler. Holy Shit! In this position, Tylers' ass is looking straight at me! His spread wide legs gave me perfect access to his sweet, tight, little pink hole, and I planned to bury this big dick back into it! Getting on my knees, I knee walked up to his waiting man's pussy, eager to begin fucking him missionary style!

Jacob had walked to the end of the bed. He pulled Tyler forward until his head was slightly hanging off the end of the bed. I watched in amazement as the two seemed to work in perfect union. Tyler, still unable to move but who can talk now, said, "Fill me up with y'all cum! Fill up my mouth and ass with cum! Come on, stuff me! Please! Fuck and stuff me"!

Jacob said, "Shut the fuck up and eat this dick, cum slut! Oh yeah! Thats it! Take that dick! Every inch down your throat! Fuck yeah, cum dump! Oh hell! That feels awesome!"

Holy Shit! In that position, I could see Jacob's dick going straight down Tylers' throat! Never mind the mouth! He was putting 9" of prime meat down his cousin's throat! His big ball sack was covering his nose and eyes! How in the hell was Tyler even breathing?

"FUCK HIM!" Jacob shouted at me!

So I did!

The sweat was pouring off of me and dripping onto Tyler. Tyler's body was drenched in his sweat. I leaned forward, took his handcuffed hands guided them to his throat, and literally lay on Tyler, hoping he was loving the feel of my chest hair on him, letting the sweat mixed with oil, allowing me to slide around on him! I could feel his 8 inches of dick against me. It felt great against my body, throbbing, twitching, begging to be touched but ignored. Once, my head was too close, and my face was directly beside Jacob's hard meat sliding past Tylers' lips! Honest, I loved the sight. I secretly wondered how that dick tasted and would feel in my mouth!

I lifted myself back up on my knees, Tylers' chains were still holding his knees in the air, and I started to pump his dick, jacking him off with my hard dick in his ass! Tyler's body started to jerk, it tensed up, and I could feel the throbbing in his penis. I knew he was about to cum! I pushed deeper into him as I whacked him harder! The rhythm takes effect, and I knew I was about to unload!

"I've got to fucking cum! Let me see you shoot your load, Tyler! Cum for Grandpa! Holy Fuck, I"m gonna..."

I raised higher, and I let go of Tylers' dick, and cum begins shooting out of my piss slit! One, two, up to six full shots of my man juice shoot into Tylers' sweet ass!

Just then, without any help, Tylers' dick went off like a shotgun! It shoots a thick, sticky load of cum high into the air, landing on his chest, his chin, his throbbing cock twitching at full attention until cum runs down its length, puddling around the base of his dick. And his dick stayed hard! What a beautiful sight!

I left my dick in his ass, feeling it slowly deflate, getting softer but still semi-hard, when I heard Jacob yell out, almost as if in pain, "HELL YEAH! SWALLOW THAT CUM, YOU CUM DUMP, SWALLOW THAT SHIT!"

His hand was pumping the last of his sweet nectar onto Tylers' face, smearing it around with that beautiful brown fuck stick he has and relaxing a bit as it too softened on Tylers' forehead, but not before he pushed it back into Tylers' mouth so he can suck the last of the cum out of that brown baseball bat of a dick!

My cock has now gone soft, and it plopped out of Tylers' ass, wet, sticky, beautiful. My cum was oozing out of Tylers' ass; Jacobs cum was on Tylers' face and throat, just as his cum was on his face and chest. He is a cum dump!

"Unbuckle me. I'm like numb."

We did. His collar was off. His ankles were free, and his wrist were unlocked. But he didn't move. Jacob and I laid down beside him. Me at his head and Jacob at his feet, and Tyler said, "Men. That was hot! My body is sore as hell, but that was fucking awesome!"

"As good as your daydreams, Ty Bear?" Jacob asked, using a pet name from Tylers' childhood days. This touched my heart because it proved just how much the cousins cared for each other.

"Better, I believe. Grandpa, are you ok?"

"You know what? I am. I am just fine. This was good. I fucking love this vibrating cock ring!"

Jacob rose and said, "Shit, you're still wearing that?" And he moves over to me, gets between my legs and takes my cock in his hand, and rolls it down off of my thick shaft.

I said, "I'm fucking you next, Jacob."

He answered with, "No. I don't get fucked. I'll do anything else, but nothing goes in my ass!"

"Oh, it will, big boy, it will!"

Tyler said, "Yeah, Jacob, I believe it will too, but the question is, who's going to fuck Grandpa first? That's the question!"

I laugh and say, "Y'all are too organized. We will just let what happens happen. How about that? For now, at least."

They both look at each other and nod.

But I am smart enough to know there is more to those nods of quick agreement!

"I'm starving!" Jacob announced.

"Ok. Jacob, let us jump back in the pool and wash off!"

"No way! These cum sweaty and oily bodies are hitting the shower! I don't have enough chlorine to clean the water with the shit that's on us!" I told them.

We get up, walk out to the shower, wash up, and dry off, and Jacob says, "Now, you need to cook us rib eye steaks! I'll take mine pussy pink rare!"

Well, just wait, just you wait, Jacob, I think to myself. I am going to fuck that cocky ass of yours soon!

The young men stay naked, enjoying our newfound relationship that is all about nudeness, while I grill steaks and peppers and we drink cold beer, me wearing only a grilling apron. The apron felt great rubbing against my dick, keeping me semi-hard! I was enjoying all of this just a little too much!

What an afternoon, I think to myself as I watch these men, who are so different in appearances but so much alike in mindset, and I say under my breath, "We are in for an unforgettable night!"

69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers