Grandpa D and His Ranch Ch. 22

Story Info
Turning out Adam.
4.2k words
4.47
2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers

"Adam's 18th birthday was a lot of fun," I said as we rode in the Gator.

"Yes, it was. Thanks for such a good party." Angel replied as we bounced along the dirt path in the cattle pasture.

"Well, it's time we see his family jewels and have him taste ours," I said with a laugh.

"I've been thinking about that since the last time you brought it up at the party. I believe his brother Jacob should test the waters and have a sleepover and try and see how receptive he is to being nude," Angel said. "To be honest, I haven't seen Adam naked since he was a little boy. In his underwear, sure, but even that was several years ago, not recently, lately, it's only been in gym shorts. He's always been more modest than Jacob or me."

"Well, his blood is a mix of Daniels and De La Cruz, so he should have a nice long thick cock! Yeah, it's time we find out", I stated. "Talk to Jacob and get his ideas on the matter."

The following weekend, Tyler and Jacob had come home from college, and Angel had a long talk with Jacob. He told him since Adam is now 18, he should be inducted into our family circle. Angel expressed this was Dean's wish and that he needed to at least attempt to see if Adam would play.

Adam De La Cruz, the now 18-year-old second-born son of Angel and Michelle, has matured into a strong, vibrant young man.

A football player like his brother, Adam also excelled as a golfer and debate team captain. Set to graduate in May, Adam would attend college at The University of Oklahoma, the first of The Daniels linkage to attend college out of state.

Standing at 5' 11" and weighing 155 pounds, his brown body was as thick and muscular as his brothers, with a six-pack chest with almost zero body hair and strong arms and legs. His cropped dark hair, brown eyes, and ruby red lips were on a face just as handsome as his Dad or big brother; however, the innocence of his build-up made him that much more adorable, especially since he was much more modest than any other male in the family. Even his swim trunks were always overly long shorts!

Adam was no stranger to females but did not have the long-term female relationship his brother had had. Now, it was time to bring Adam into the fold, or at least attempt to.

The following day, I sat in my chair inside the covered sunroom, sipping hot coffee with a shot or two of Baileys, wearing my terrycloth rode, untied as usual after Tammy had left for her day of volunteering at the hospital's Gift Shop. The alarm buzzed, and as I looked at the monitor, I could see Angel and Jacob walking around the corner of the house toward the patio.

"Hey, Ole Man! Your long dong is smiling," Jacob said as he walked past me and into the kitchen for a crescent roll.

Angel said, "I discussed Adam with Jacob. We have come up with a plan. Do you want to hear it?" Angel asked.

"Damn straight I do!" I replied with a smile. "Let's hear it!"

Jacob returned to the sunroom, carrying two cups of hot coffee and three crescent rolls covered in cream cheese on a wooden platter.

Smiling, Jacob said, "It involves Tyler's faggot ass. Adam is kind of fascinated with Tyler, not that Adam is gay, just that he dumped Emma and all for dick and everything."

I was looking at Jacob, thinking, 'Well, son, you are pretty infatuated with cock yourself, and you say you aren't gay,' but I only nodded as to continue.

"Tomorrow night, Jacob will suggest that he, Tyler, and Adam have a sleepover here, in The Clubhouse, after we all go home. You know Tammy will make them comfortable, then leave them alone." Angel explained.

"But I am going to have your porn stashed in the Clubhouse. You know, all of those old movies on CD's. The ones with three-way sex and men sucking men while they fuck a sexy pussy, and all? We will gradually get to the ones where it's mostly men blowing men, you know, for Tyler's sake?" Jacob was explaining.

I nodded in agreement, and they continued.

"And at some point, Jacob will say, 'I've got to jack off,' and pull his dick out and see what happens with Adam," Angel said.

"All cut and dried," I replied. "He will either join in or already be grossed out and not. Jacob, you can suggest that his gay cousin give him a blow job and see what his reaction is. If he is agreeable, try and have him blow you or try to stroke him. You'll just have to see how it goes."

"Exactly what I was thinking!" Jacob shrieked just as he dropped to his knees beside me and guided Bruiser, my eight-and-a-half-inch cock, into the wetness of his eager mouth.

-------

"I'm getting tired and headed to bed," I announced around 12:30 a.m. as I entered the kitchen from the sunroom.

Angel and Michelle were still sitting at the breakfast table with Tammy, which she and Michelle had cleared hours ago, and the family card game ended over an hour ago.

Tyler, Jacob, and Adam were in the family room playing video games, and Angel's daughter was asleep in a chair. Matthew and Lori had not come out tonight, nor had Micheal and Sarah.

I turned towards the boys and said, "You boys take that noise to The Club House. Ty Bear, your dad said you should stay here tonight; it's too late to drive back into town."

Angel stood and walked into the family room, picked his daughter up, and said, "Good idea. We three are headed home now. See you all tomorrow."

Tammy kissed everyone goodbye, walked Angel and Michelle to the front door, and asked the boys what they might need in The Club House. We watched them get snacks and sodas and carry their things across the patio, and disappear behind the wooden door of the structure, closing it behind them as the lights came on.

The plan was set in motion.

Tammy and I retired to the bedroom, but I knew I could not sleep; just thinking about what could possibly be about to take place out there in The Clubhouse was causing Bruiser's blood to boil!

I knew I had to have release and to please Tammy so she would fall into a deep sleep, and that mission was accomplished. About an hour and a half later, she was in a deep sound sleep, and I moved out to the sunroom, wearing only my terrycloth robe, and stroked my hard throbbing dick as I sat in my chaise lounger, watching the door of The Club House, imagining what was actually taking place behind it. The building was now dark; only the light blue glow of a TV being shown could be seen through the closed blinds.

----------

Once the boys were in The Club House, Jacob said, "Fuck these video games! Let's watch some of the Ole Man's classic porn! I saw them in here earlier!"

Adam said, "Bro! It isn't cool to watch porn with other guys! No way! Right? I mean, together?"

Tyler said, "It is only weird if you make it weird! It isn't anything Jacob and I haven't done before. We won't be weirded out if you won't be, but if you say no, it's cool, I guess."

Jacob said, "Not cool my ass! Grandpa D has some cool ass old movies! One is just like short clips." Looking directly at Adam, Jacob said, "Unless your needle dick is too scared to be a man!"

Adam said, "Play the fucking movie, bro."

Smiling, Jacob bounced over to the ancient CD player and chose a movie with two men and a blonde bombshell of a woman with huge breasts. He inserted the movie, grabbed the remote, threw it to his seat on the couch next to Tyler, and moved over to the kitchenette. Adam was sitting less than a foot away from the couch in an oversized stuffed chair.

Tyler threw Adam a blanket and said, "Alexia, turn off all lights." Then he looked at Jacob and smiled as the movie began.

At the kitchenette, Jacob opened the refrigerator, took out three beers, kept one, and handed the other two men one each.

No one talked as the movie started. Within minutes the two men had the blonde on the pool table, one man rimming her ass to fuck while she sucked the other man who was standing over her.

Soon the first man was pounding her pussy while she swallowed the second man's penis down her throat.

Twenty minutes later, a second movie, much like the first, started, and a brunette was being tag-teamed by two well-hung studs.

Jacob once again retrieved each guy a beer.

Thirty minutes later, a third movie, much like the first two, started, only this bombshell was also blonde, and one man was Mexican.

As the movie was getting wild, Jacob said, "Fuck this! I can't take it anymore. Don't look at me, but I have to lose these fucking clothes!" He stood, pulled the tee shirt over his head, unsnapped his shorts, and kicked them off across the room with his boxer briefs, then sat back down under his blanket.

Tyler said, "Keep that mule dick over there!"

Jacob laughed and said, "You know you watched me get naked! You want this mule! Man, this is cool. I've got to stroke this big dick!"

Tyler laughed, and Adam sat still, eyes wide open.

All three boys continued to watch the movie, and a few minutes later, Tyler stood, carrying his blanket, and went across the room and undressed, then returned wearing only his soft throw blanket.

Jacob said, "I knew it, bro, I knew your dick would get hard and need out of those shorts."

Tyler said, "Yeah, well, you keep yours over there to yourself! And I'll keep mine over here!"

Again, they laughed and watched Adam as he appeared to ignore his brother and cousin and just concentrate on the movie.

Only in this movie, the white man walks to the lady's face and leans over her, and she opens her mouth wide, and he tee bagged her with his nut sack while the Mexican man takes the white man's cock in his mouth as he plunges his big brown dick into her wet pussy.

"Damn, that's hot!" Jacob said, laughing.

"He was a huge cock to suck," Ty said quietly.

"Yeah. You know you'd blow him," Jacob said, still laughing.

Tyler didn't answer, only laughed as everyone kept watching the movie.

Jacob stood, wearing his blanket, got each man their third beer, and, walking back to the couch, said, "Ty Man here will do that to us, Adam. Won't you, Tyler?"

Adam quickly spoke and said, "Do what? Do what to us?"

Without answering, Jacob walked over to his backpack and took out a bag of gummies, ate one, and then took one to Adam and Ty, which they both ate as he sat back on the couch.

Jacob didn't answer but asked, "Adam, are you a virgin?"

Adam quickly answered, "No! Hell no, man, I've been with two girls."

Jacob pushed forward and said, "Define 'with' little brother." Jacob used air quotes to emphasize the word with.

Adam said, "Well, I fucked Maggie Martinez twice, and she has sucked me three times. And I had already fucked Addie Morgan two times before that. And she...."

"Yeah. Yeah. She sucked you off. Addie Morgan is just like her sister Sadie; she will stick any cock in her mouth for the taste of the squirt. She doesn't count." Jacob interrupted him, saying.

A mad Adam shot back, "She does, too, count! She has blown me nine or ten times!"

Jacob said, "Well, watch for bumps on your cock, Dude. But nothing feels as good as Ty's mouth. He is the best. And you know what, he will do us both right..."

Tyler interrupted Jacob, saying, "Jacob! Man, come on..."

Jacob said, "Exactly! I want to cum!"

For several minutes, no one said anything, and continued to watch the movie.

Tyler then stood and readjusted his blanket, letting it open just enough to show his smooth white ass and very hard seven-inch cock before sitting back down.

Jacob said, "Adam, come here. Take those clothes off and sit over here between us."

Adam stood, walked into the bathroom, and took his clothes off after he peed for at least a full minute. He returned with only the blanket covering his nude body and sat down in between his brother and cousin.

A new movie was playing, showing a stepfather, his new stepson, and his stepson's best friend home from their first semester of college. The stepdad was advising the young men about sexual relations.

Adam's eyes were glued to the screen as Jacob reached inside the blanket and found Adam's stiff cock and lightly stroked it, taking note that his little brother also had a long, thick, and hard cock, almost as long as his own but seemingly just as much grith.

Adam didn't speak but looked at his brother, then his cousin, and then leaned his head back and quietly moaned in pleasure, obviously relaxed.

"Adam, Tyler is going to suck you now. Okay?" Jacob said.

Adam only shook his head.

Tyler moved the blanket, exposing Adam's stiff cock, which had to be at least eight inches long and very thick, and took it into his mouth.

Adam's head leaned back, his mouth slightly open, and he moaned, "Oh hell, that's amazing."

Jacob then took Adam's hand and guided it to his massive hard dick and placed it on his penis, which Adam instantly wrapped his fingers around.

"Stroke me, little brother. Feel my cock in your hand. Oh yeah, just like that..." Jacob said as Adam's fingers rubbed along his cock. Jacob's cock was leaking precum, which Adam used as lube as his fingers glided up and down on his brother's shaft.

Tyler continued to suck Adam's stiff penis, which was leaking precum that Ty thought tasted bitter-sweet and salty. Adam continued to stroke Jacob's cock before Jacob said, "Let's move over to the bed."

All three guys stood and walked to the big bed, and Jacob said, "Ty, let Adam fuck your pussy. I need to cum in your mouth, man."

Tyler stretched out on his back, with his head at the edge of the bed, hanging slightly over the edge.

Tyler said, "Adam, there is lube in my backpack. Lube up so you don't hurt me...."

Adam quickly said, "OK!"

With a lubed dick, Adam got up on his knees between Tyler's legs and almost clumsily pushed his wet dick into Tyler's ass.

Jacob said, "It's an ass, Adam. Go slow. Push in an inch or two at a time. Then slide out, then back in until his ass is wet."

Adam nodded OK and continued.

Jacob had guided his long nine inches into Tyler's throat, deep throating his cousin's eager mouth, while Adam, his little brother, buried his beautiful long eight-inch cock balls deep in his cousin's man-pussy.

Tyler was in heaven! His favorite sexual position was literally being stuffed, and at this very moment, he could feel the heat of his two cousins as they fucked his throat and butthole.

He moaned in pure pleasure as Jacob said, "Little Brother, you are fucking your first man-pussy! Give this little bitch ass slut all your meat! You like it, don't you, Tyler? I know you do!" Tyler had attempted to nod his head in the affirmative, but Jacob placed a hand on each side of his face and continued the onslaught of his older cousin's throat.

"Fuck, man, this is super hot! Have you guys done this before? Oh shit! Don't answer that! it is obvious you have!" Adam said, smiling.

Jacob replied, "Fuck the shit out of his ass!"

Tyler put his hands on Adam's hips, almost holding him in place as he moaned and groaned in pure pleasure.

Jacob looked at Adam and said, "Continue stroking right there just like that! Oh, man! You are rubbing his prostate raw! He fucking loves that!"

Jacob looked down at Tyler, only to see the sparkle in his watery eyes as if saying, 'Yes, you know me too well!'

Adam asked, "Prostate? What...."

Before his question could be answered, Tyler's body stiffened. He grabbed Adam's hips tighter and arched his back, allowing Jacob's long slong to stay deep in his throat. His dick started spraying long, thick ropes of cum high into the air! A thick bead of cum hit Adam in the neck as cum fell from the air and back on Tyler's muscular chest!

Adam said, "Fuck! That's the coolest thing I've ever seen!"

Jacob said, "I've got to cum! Swallow Ty Bear!"

And the first thick knot of man seed blew out of Jacob's piss slit and straight down Tyler's throat into his stomach.

Jacob straightened up and pulled his cock out of Tyler's throat and into his mouth, allowing his cum to fill Tyler's mouth as cup fulls filled his mouth and seeped out around his lips.

Jacob pulled his dick out of Tyler's mouth and let his still-stiff penis rest across Tyler's lips just as Tyler swallowed Jacobs's salty seed.

Adam groaned, his butthole clenched tightly closed, and he said, "I've got to cum. What do I do..."

But before either boy could answer, Adam groaned; his butthole opened back up, and his dick throbbed one last time in Tyler's ass as he bred Ty's man-pussy with his three, four, then five giant blobs of cum!

Adam stood in place for a few minutes, catching his breath before he pulled his semi-erect big dick out of Tyler's ass, causing a popping noise.

Jacob looked at Adam and said. "Suck your cum out of Ty's ass, then feed to him!"

Adam looked at Jacob with a startled look and said, "Bruh! What the fuck? For real?"

Tyler said, "Quick! Put your dick in my mouth so I can taste your cum! Your precum tasted great, man! Hurry..."

Adam quickly moved beside Tyler, and Tyler reached out and pulled Adam's dick into his mouth, sucking the last drops of cum out of his piss slit.

Tyler finally releases Adam's dick and says, "Dude, you taste great. You're just bitter-sweet enough to override the salty taste!"

Adam looked at his brother and said, "I've been missing out on this for how long?"

Tyler looked up at Jacob just as Jacob looked down at Tyler, and they both began laughing.

Jacob said, "Little Brother, your world is opening up!"

Adam asked, "What does that mean?"

Ty said, "Oh nothing really. He just means you can hang with us more often."

Jacob crawled on the bed alongside Tyler and said, "You need to learn to suck cock, Adam. So get over and blow me."

Adam did as his brother said but asked, "Are you still hard after cumming? Dude, your dick is huge! I don't know..."

Jacob said, "Now, Adam. Just suck me! I don't need to hear you talk. Hell, you aren't soft yourself!"

Adam instentivently touched his dick, and held it a few seconds, then nodded his head and said, "Alright, I'll try."

He licked his sexy red lips, opened his mouth wide, and took Jacob's cock into his mouth. He closed his lips around the stiff shaft and started going down on Jacob's meat, then back up and back down again when Jacob slapped Adam in the back of his head with a hard slap!

"Mother Fucker!" Jacob yelled! "Watch your fucking teeth! Use your lips, like cover your teeth, you know? Shit! You said you've had your dick sucked before! Did the bitch use teeth?"

"Sorry," Adam said, as he raised, holding Jacobs dick in his hand. " But Dude, hell man, this is my first time!"

Tyler said, "You'll do fine. Just make love to it, you know, like what you'd want done to you. You'll get it. Try again."

Adam readjusted himself between Jacob's legs and once again took Jacob's dick in his mouth. Following his advice, he was giving his older brother a fantastic blow job in no time at all.

Tyler crawled along the back of the bed and to Adam's ass and leaned in and spread his ass cheeks, and started rimming his ass.

Adam moaned, letting the rumbling of his throat tickle Jacob's cock. This was just enough to push Jacob over the edge, and he said, "Bro, eat my cum...."

Adam gagged on the amount of cum his big brother was shooting into his mouth, but with Jacob's hand on his head, he couldn't move, so he began swallowing his brother's nut.

However, as his mouth filled with cum, he thought to himself, 'This taste awesome!'

Tyler tongued his asshole one last time before Jacob pushed Adam from between his legs and stood up off of the bed, and Adam rolled onto his back, leaving Adam to wonder what was going to happen next.

Jacob walked to the refrigerator, took out three more beers, the bowl of cheese cubes, and sliced pepperoni, and returned to the couch. Tyler and Adam joined him there, and the three boys each drank the suds while Jacob ate cheese cubes.

69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers
12