Grandpa D and His Ranch Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob looked at his brother and said, "Dude, you can never tell anyone, man. I mean, no one what happened here tonight, do you understand me?"

Adam answered, "Yes. I do, and I will not."

Jacob said, "The thing is, I love Tyler like a, well, we are just really close. Another brother, you know? And you are my brother... I mean, we are a special kind of family. You'll understand more about that later, but this is our thing, man. You know, like our family's crest secret, you got me?"

Adam nodded in agreement as he slid off the couch and moved between Jacob's legs. In one swift, smooth movement, he picked his flaccid member up, put it in his mouth, and began giving him head once again. Jacob was soon erect again, and Adam once again started making love to Jacob's dick with his tongue.

Tyler sat next to Jacob and watched in amazement. He was fascinated at quickly Adam had become a well-versed cock sucker. Jacob was letting out low moans of pure pleasure as his little brother sucked his massive cock.

Adam motioned for Tyler to come and sit beside him, and once Tyler did, he guided Jacob's love pole to his mouth, and Adam slid under Tyler and eagerly sucked Tyler's penis in his mouth, tasting Ty's penis for the first time.

The three were soon on the floor of The Club House, each on their sides in a triangular suckfest, with Jacob now servicing Adam's dick, which looked very much like his and his dad's cocks, only slightly shorter, but just as brown, and just as thick.

Tyler rolled over, flat on his back, and with his dick in the air, his hand now stroking it, said, "Cream pie me! Cum on my face, you jacktards!"

Jacob and Adam both moved up onto their knees, one on each side of Tyler's smooth face, and jacked their dicks until he was soon covered in cum.

"Im cumming," Adam said. "Oh fuck, this is so hot!" And wads of cum shot out of his dick and onto Tyler's face, and into his open mouth.

"Me too, bitches! Me too!" Jacob said as his cum soon covered Tyler's face and shot into his mouth.

Jacob leaned across Ty and put one hand on each side of Adam's hips, and took Adam's penis in his mouth, tasting his younger brother's love juice on his tongue.

Then he said, "Ty, swallow this." And he leaned across and kissed him, pushing Adam's cum into Tyler's mouth. After breaking the kiss, Jacob said, "You seem to like the taste of his milk!"

Tyler said, "Yeah. I do. It is sweet."

Adam said, "This is all so fucking hot!"

Jacob stood, pulled the other two men to their feet, and said, "Let's shower, guys."

Adam said, "It's obvious you're in charge, Jacob. And I take it you're our leader?"

Jacob laughed, and he said, "Maybe. Maybe? I don't know. But what I do know is we better get some rest. We are going on a fishing trip in a few hours."

Tyler looked at Adam and said, "You'll love fishing with Dad and Uncle Angel and Grandpa D. Hell man, they are fun!"

Adam asked, turning the beer can up to his lips and taking a swig, "Will they let me drink?"

Tyler and Jacob laughed and said in almost perfect union, "Oh yeah!"

Jacob asked Adam, "Have you ever seen dads dick?"

Adam said, "No. But..."

Jacob asked, "But what?"

Adam said, "I once saw Grandpa D's. Hey, it was like an accident, I swear!"

Tyler asked, "What did it look like?"

Adam's eyes widened, and he said, "Huge! It was like so big around. But it was only for a second. He doesn't know, so hey, man, don't say anything, ok?"

Jacob put his arm around his little brother, and as they stepped into the shower under the hot water, he said, "No worries, bro. Secrets are our thing!"

12