Grandpa Explores Grandson Pt. 02

Story Info
Ranch hands next to explore Albion.
4.7k words
4.16
22k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maude1067
Maude1067
174 Followers

Grandpa Explores Grandson (gay, incest, cmnm) Part 2

In Part 2, Albion, an eighteen year old straight boy working on his grandfather's horse ranch, enjoys close attention from the three gay ranch hands. The boy's sensitive body learns just how well these 'hands' can make him feel.

Given all the physical work that Albion wasn't used to doing, and the massive orgasm he had the previous night, Grandpa decided that the boy should sleep in. He took the time to let Hank (the forty-five year old who managed the horse ranch), Joey (the thirty-six year old man in charge of the horses), and Dakota, (the twenty-six old handi- man) know how he had licked every inch of his grandson's precious body. That got everyone excited. Grandpa explained the rules - it would be strictly cmnm and that the eighteen year old would not be touching them. He told them he had planned the work day into thirds so each of them could work alone with Albion. The rest was up to them. It was up to each man (and Albion - the boy had to be agreeable) what happened during their private time with him, but the men needed to remember they had to remain dressed and Albion would be the only one naked (OON) and that the touching or whatever would be a one-way street.

First step would be the poker game that night. The five of them would play for pennies but then close the evening with a bonus game and the loser would have to be naked the whole next day. Of course, the four men would arrange for the teenager to lose. That night everything worked perfectly, more than perfectly. Albion was nervous when he realized that he would have to be naked. Then he did something dumb. We asked for a double or nothing. Well, great news for the men, for us, but not for the boy. When the dust settled that night, Albion would have to be naked everyday for the rest of the summer (another nine weeks). He didn't really believe that would happen. But it did. Little did the eighteen year-old know, but before the summer was over, he would be OON (only one naked) when his future wife was there, and worst of all, his family. That night, when Albion went to bed, Grandpa came in to talk.

"If you are uncomfortable going naked tomorrow, you don't have to do it," he said.

"It's just that Hank, Joey,and Dakota are really good friends as well as good workers and it would be nice that they could see you walking around naked. You know, they are all gay and fool around with each other. But it is nice to have something new."

"I figured. I don't mind. If this makes them happy then I am willing - after all, the three of them have been great with me this week."

"And keep in mind, You are so beautiful that gay men like us are very happy just to look at you in all your nakedness."

"Now, I am getting really embarrassed, Grandpa," smiled Albion. "To be truthful with you, I seem to like people looking at me when I am naked, especially if it really makes them happy. I mean I always like making people happy, like with my paintings. And last night, it kind of turned me on when you were staring at my cock and balls. I am glad I saw you do that because it is what convinced me to let you do what you did last night. And, it turned out, I loved last night. And I felt safe. By the way, what if someone comes visiting tomorrow?"

"Unlikely. We are very isolated out here and people usually come only when they make an appointment or we ask them to come. If someone should show up, we will know well beforehand and will just hide you till they leave." The two laughed and talked a while longer but it was late so nothing sexual happened. They kissed on the lips and grandpa did pull the covers down and pulled off the boy's boxers to give a long kiss to the boy's flaccid cock and balls. As he did so, Albion whispered a thank you, saying his kiss felt good, and that he loved him.

After breakfast the next morning, they all gathered in the living room before going off to work. This would be the time for the disrobing, the first time the three workers would get to see Albion in all his glory. First, grandpa re-emphasized the concept of CMNM (clothed male, nude male) and that Albion would always be the only one naked (OON) except when they all swam - skinny dipping at the end of the day, which had become a tradition at the ranch once it became all male, or when they shared the outside shower (which they often did at the end of the day so no one would drag in dirt, etc. just getting to the shower in the house or bunk house).

So the magic moment arrived, the moment Hank, Joey, and Dakota had been waiting for since Albion arrived a week ago - to see him naked. Grandpa said he would personally disrobe his grandson which he did slowly. Once grandpa pulled down his grandson's boxers to reveal the boy's sweet treasure, the men 'oohed' and 'aahed' and Albion basked his glory with a big smile. The men then walked off to work, and grandpa followed his naked grandson out the door and just drooled looking at the boy's ass cheeks as they bounced around as he walked.

Hank, who had seniority, was the lucky one who first had the nude boy working with him. It was the nature of work Hank and Albion would be doing that allowed Hank to see the boy's naked body in all different positions and poses. Finally there came a time that the boy was going to have to bend over to move something so Hank positioned behind him. As Albion bent over, Hank got on his knees behind the boy and told him to hold still.

"What?" asked the embarrassed boy.

"Hold steady," laughed Hank. He put each hand on each of Albion's naked butt cheeks and pulled them apart. Albion was amazed that he was standing still, bent over while Hank starred at this butt crack. "Wow," said Hank, "you have a very cute ass hole." Albion smiled at the compliment. "Do you mind if I just touch it?"

"I guess not," Albion replied nervously. He did sort of mind but the thought that this man wanted to touch his ass hole had its own thrill. He jerked a little when he felt Hank's thumbs caressing his smooth anal membranes and gasped when he felt Hank's finger gently enter his rectal canal. I suppose some might feel that Albion was being violated by this man but I can assure you that Albion did not feel that way. He felt joy that this man wanted to touch and massage a most intimate part of his body. It was a cool feeling and he sighed when Hank withdrew his finger and the two of them got back to work. But before they did, Hank, still standing behind Albion, hugged the boy, kissed the back of his neck, and placed the boy's cock and balls in the palm of his hands.

"Thank you, Albion," he whispered to the beautiful boy. "You are one cool kid and your grandpa is very lucky to have you."

At lunch, Albion was required to be the server and every time someone needed anything, he had to get it. And when he brought the item to the table, the recipient got to tug his penis, or gently grab one of his balls. Everyone laughed when this happened including Albion, who had to struggle not to get hard.

In the early afternoon, Albion worked with Joey, who was in charge of exercising the horses. Albion was a good horse rider (he learned on this very ranch) and the two men exercised the horses by taking each for a short ride. They rode the horse without saddles and while Joey could hop on a horse when riding bareback, Albion could not (physically, even though he was eighteen, Albion was much smaller in stature than the three men). So, Joey had to boost him up and got to put his hand on the boy's ass to do it. Joey loved boosting this boy. After a while, Albion had to stop riding because his balls began to hurt. Because he wasn't wearing anything (except sneakers) his scrotum was rubbing against the horsehair and his delicate balls were bouncing up and down.. So when it came to the last horse, Joey insisted that Albion ride with him. He put the boy in front of him and then held Albion's sex package in the palm of his hand.

"There," he said to Albion. "My hands will serve as a jockstrap for you." The boy giggled at the thought and it would have worked except Joey did more than just hold the boy's balls. He began to massage them a little and soon Albion's penis began to grow. Joey laughed and said "This is not fair to you. Time for us to get off the horses." Joey ran his thumb slowly over Albion's penis crown and they got off the horses. Albion had a good time with Joey and Joey had a stupendous relationship with the boy. As for the horses, no one knew what they thought about feeling Albion's balls bounce all over their backs. Well, at least they didn't complain. Nor would any of us.

Dakota got Albion to work with him for the late afternoon. Part of their job was to lift boxes onto the top shelves in one of the store rooms. Dakota insisted that Albion stand on the ladder and that Dakota would hold him from falling. That meant that lad's cute ass would be right at Dakota's face. While Albion was arranging the boxers on the top shelf, Dakota massaged and kissed his ass cheeks, causing Albion to smile in delight.

Then Dakota, after checking to make sure Albion and he were alone, did something special that at first made Albion nervous and concerned, but then, filled Albion was sexual joy, and gave Dakota a chance to see everything this boy had. He asked Albion to sit in front of him and Dakota adjusted Albion around so that his head and neck were on the ground, and his body was upside down with his calves resting on the older man's shoulders. Then Datoka pushed the boy's feet apart so that they rested on either side of the boy's head, and thus opening up the lad's entire intimate underside of his body to the eyes of the excited ranch hand. Now Dakota could see everything the boy had, his smooth butt crack, his cute button hole, his perineum, his balls resting upside down in the boy's smooth scrotum, and finally the perfectly formed penis. For Dakota it was an astonishing sight and he gently passed his fingers from the top of the boy's crack, over his anus, across his perineum, between and over the cute balls, and along his pulsating penis. By now, realizing what he was showing Dakota, Albion got excited that Dakota loved to look at and touch his private and most sensitive areas. As the boy's eighteen year old cock began to expand to its glory, Dakota decided that this was enough for the first day with this naked beauty and they ought to get back to the rest of the crew.

As the work day had ended, all five of the men eventually headed to the outside shower. For the first time all five were naked at the same place and same time, and Albion, while he did sneak a peek at each man's package, did approach the outside communal shower as the straight teenager he was. The four men were not disappointed that Albion wasn't touching them because grandpa had told them that Albion was not interested in them sexually. And that didn't really bother them as the four men had each other to serve their needs. The point of this affair was they were getting the chance to worship and caress the body of a strikingly beautiful eighteen-year-old Adonis. That was quite enough.

And since Hank, Joey, and grandpa were just finishing their showers when Dakota and Albion arrived, they sat to watch the two youngest guys shower. But Albion did not have to work hard at cleaning himself because Dakota insisted that he would clean the boy. And what a thorough job he did. There was not a crease or crevice on Albion's body that Dakota did not clean completely and slowly. Naturally, Albion got an erection, which he tried to hide. But he was unsuccessful as his cock fully erect was much longer than the palm of his hand. So the four men got to cheer and eventually Hank, Joey and Dakota gave the boy a quick kiss on the cheek. Then Grandpa came up to his grandson and to the cheers of the others, bent over and kissed the boy's penis and quickly sucked both of his delicious balls. Watching the cute boy's face as he was being fellated was beautiful in and for itself. Grandpa announced to all that Dakota would have the privilege of relieving the boy of his distress. It did not take long. The young ranch hand stroked the boy's cock about five times when Albion's body jerked violently. As Albion screamed out, Joey extracted five very large globs of beautiful cum from the boy's sex organ.

Poor Albion was embarrassed but he did thank Dakota with a quiet kiss on the cheek, and walked to the house to get dressed. He left the four men, who all needed relieving after seeing Albion spurt all over the place, wank each other off. It wasn't until Albion reached the house that he remembered that he couldn't get dressed. He now knew that for the next two months, he would remain naked and he was kind of shocked that the idea of total nudity did not bother him, but he actually was looking forward to it. After all, this was a day of a lot of sexual sensations for the boy, and he really, really liked every minute. Slowly, his embarrassment was turning into excitement.

Every day was like this. The boy did his chores naked as he could be (he did have to wear footwear) and always someone (or all four) would be there to stare at his beauty. But there were days coming when it would not be just the men. And those days would be very embarrassing.

The evening meals were always special because Albion was always naked and did the serving and the dishes. After the meals, the men either played cards or watched TV (mostly sports events). While the boy was doing the dishes, the men played a short card game with the winner being the one with whom Albion would sit. One cool night grandpa had Albion sitting with him and because the boy was in the nude a blanket was used. All during the evening, whenever he felt like it, grandpa would fondle his grandson, stroke his penis, massage his balls, pull on his scrotum, pinch his nipples, or ease a finger into his butt hole. All the while, both grandpa and grandson would be watching the game, and talking with everyone else as if everything was just normal. It was the same regardless which man had Albion sitting on his lap.

By now, grandpa had grown more comfortable that his relationship with his grandson had deepened, and that he could now 'read' his personality and moods much deeper than before (in other words, he knew the boy's body, but now he also knew the boy's personality and character). Albion was growing out of his life at home that had included lying to his parents and acting as a goof-off, and he was gaining the maturity of being eighteen, almost nineteen years old. He had reconnected with his passion for his art and had sketched portraits of his grandfather, Hank, Joey, and Dakota. They had all posed at various times during Albion's weeks at the ranch (and given that the painter was naked while his subjects were not, meant that the subjects kept their eyes right on the painter) and the results were quite impressive. And Albion was very comfortable with the gay lifestsyle on the ranch even though he himself was not gay. He enjoyed the attention he received from the four men and loved the intense feelings he had whenever one of the men, tough as hell during the day, were most gentle when touching his most intimate areas at night. Grandpa realized that Albion felt most happy when he was pleasing someone else, and that he loved to experiment.

But until now (three weeks into his ten week stay at the ranch), Albion, while greatly enjoying making the men feel good, was not completely satisfied sexually because he was the passive one while his partners were the active ones. Grandpa believed that as an eighteen-year-old beauty, he needed more than just receiving fantastic massages. Since the boy was very clear that he was unable to return anything sexual to the men, then the men would have to create a situation where Albion could perform with women, while grandpa and the men could watch the whole show. And Dakota, the youngest of the ranch hands, came up with the solution.

Dakota, at age twenty-six, often went into Centerville, the closest large city in the county, to find sexual partners. He was playing the gay field. He also was making female friends and three girls in particular. These were all close friends of Dakota because there was nothing sexual between the gay man and the girls who were interested, sexually, only in straight men. The three girls had just graduated from high school or just completed the first year in college. The oldest, at age nineteen, almost twenty, was Mabel Elliott, daughter of Dr. and Mrs. Elliott; next came Betty Bascom, 19, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Bascom, owners of a large insurance company; and finally, Susan Tucker, age 18, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Tucker, powerhouse real estate agents. Dakota, who often talked with the three, knew that they were very tight, and not known for playing the field sexually. None of them were still virgins, and while you would not call them inexperienced, he knew that they had not slept with very many men.

So on the third day after Albion arrived, the plan was hatched. Dakota met with the girls and told them about Albion, a beautiful boy their age. He talked about the boy's kindness, sweetness, and tenderness, and what was going on with the boy and the three ranch hands and grandpa.

"So," Mabel said, "Albion is as straight as they come."

"Yes," Dakota said. "He let's us older guys fulfill our dreams, but won't compromise his own heterosexual nature. We were hoping you three would visit us for a few days so he could have a break from all us men, and be with girls his own age. We are not suggesting anything sexual, just friendship and companionship.

"What if it can get sexual?" asked Betty.

"Let nature take it course - after all, the boy and you girls are all legal adults." Dakota replied. "Here is the thing. Right now, since he lost a big poker hand, he has to be nude all the time. It is a CMNM situation. Once you arrive, he will have to get naked and then we all go about our businesses as if nothing is unusual."

"Will Albion go along with that?" Susan asked. "I should think he would outright refuse, poker game or not."

"He might but grandpa thinks not. First, Albion loves to experiment doing new things. Also, he says that Albion told him that sometimes he likes it when people look at him while he is naked."

"Now that," Mabel said, "is something we all understand. We also get a thrill when people look at our naked bodies. And if I may say so, we are all fucking beautiful to look at."

"So you are and all us gay men loved to look at beautiful girls, especially when naked," said Dakota. "So everyone will have a great time. May I suggest that the first day remain CMNM and also CFNM (clothed female, nude male) just to watch the boy be perpetually embarrassed. That will be fun all by itself. Then on the second day, if you girls choose to join the boy in his nakedness, then grandpa, Hank and Joey wouldn't mind. And I certainly wouldn't mind. We have known each other most of our lives and I have watched you grow-up" (Dakota, remember, was six to eight years older than the girls). "I have always dreamed of seeing your naked bodies. We may all be gay, but we do love the naked body, male or female, and we all, especially me, would love to see you all nude."

"Then," Mabel said, "we are going to make you men very happy."

"But first," Dakota continued, "we have to get him comfortable with you and you with him. So this weekend is the state fair and we all are going and I am assuming you all are going. Why don't we go as a group? Grandpa (everyone in the area called the boss 'grandpa') will pay for everything and you three hang around with Albion."

So that is what happened. Albion spent the day with the three girls while the men went their own way. And the day was a great success. Albion was starved for female company and his sunny personality won the girls over totally. And can we call it 'love at first sight'? Albion and Susan, both eighteen, took to each other. When he first saw her it took his breath away. While not as cute as he was, she was pretty close. And like him, everything hanging off her torso fit her body perfectly. Her breasts were not too large but ample enough for her body. Her hips were thin but definitely the contour fit. She, like him, oozed with sexuality so that Albion almost got a hard-on just imagining her naked. And Susan? Same experience. How long or big was his penis? Although her experiences with men were limited, she knew she didn't like a penis hung like a sausage so that it would hurt her cunt. Or balls so big that they wouldn't fit in her mouth. One look at Albion and she wanted to lick his body. One look at her and he wanted to see how far his tongue could enter her love canal. He wanted her to explode her precious fluids all over his face. They both wanted - well, readers, you get the idea.

Maude1067
Maude1067
174 Followers
12