Grandpa Explores Grandson Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mabel and Betty grinned when they realized that the younger girl and young boy had made the connection. But they also were going to enjoy the boy's body. And Mabel was eyeing Dakota.. She knew he was gay but she wanted his fluids also.

So over the next two weeks, Albion and Susan saw each other often as after dinner, he would dress and go into town and hang with the girls. Although nothing sexual had happened by the time the girls' visited the ranch, the two had become very close.

On the Sunday before the group came (they would be staying Tuesday through Friday), grandpa sat his naked grandson on the sofa with him, and rested his hand, nonchalantly, on the boy's soft and pretty penis. "Albion, dear," grandpa began, "I don't mean to embarrass you but you have the most precious sex organ we men have ever seen. When we stare at your cock and balls, the most intimate part of your body, it takes our breath away." Albion blushed a deep red as he received a kiss on his cheek. "Now, with your permission, we would like to share your glory with three of our friends, the same three females you made friends with the past few weeks. They will be coming to visit us for three or four days beginning tomorrow afternoon. They have been here before because they are friends of Dakota and because we are gay, they feel very comfortable and safe here. And they all like riding horses. Now, we all are legal adults You know that the four of us get our sexual needs taken care of through you, but your needs are not and cannot be taken care of by us."

"Well, I can't wait," Albion said. "Now grandpa, this doesn't mean that I don't enjoy what you and I do, so I don't want that to stop. I love you. But you are right - I could use some female companionship."

"The one hitch is that the four of us and the three women want to continue, for the first day, you being naked and the only one naked."

"Really?" the boy whined. "That hardly seems fair. And I would really be embarrassed."

"Well, it is what we all want, especially Susan, who Dakota tells me is of some interest to you. Now, obviously, you don't have to do it - we can't and would not try to force you, but the girls really liked that idea. And you are such a fuckinglooker - well, you know what you mean. And Dakota said that he is pretty sure that on the second day, the girls will be naked so that the four of us men will have three pretty girls to look at as well as one very pretty boy. And I also noticed you were quite taken with the youngest one, Susan. According to Dakota who got the info from Mabel, Susan especially wants to see you nude." Albion got the message but told Grandpa that he probably will not be nude the first night. Grandpa said to just think about it.

It turned out that Albion was very nervous about the OON bit. So nervous that he became constipated (also caused by eating unhealthy food). So grandpa and the boys came up with a great idea, one that would be sure to embarrass the boy totally and completely, so much so that being CFNM on Tuesday may not be so bad.

"Now, Albion," grandpa began on Monday night. "We need to clean you out before the girls arrive tomorrow and so the four of us are giving you an enema."

"And what is that?" the innocent boy asked.

"We stick this tube up your ass, fill your insides with soapy water, and once the pressure builds, you get to a toilet and you let everything go. You end up clean as a whistle and light as a balloon," said Hank.

"Appreciate the thought," Albion said, "but no thanks."

"Not an option, young one," said grandpa.

Grandpa, Hank, and Dakota gently held the boy's hands and head as Joey began the process. Joey carefully greased up Albion's cute anus, and stuck the tube into his rectum. Albion squirmed and twisted as anyone would when you have a tube sticking up your ass and soapy water is flowing into every tube in your lower body. Then Albion rushed to the toilet and as he eliminated everything inside his body, the men stood around cheering and laughing at the boy's cute expressions and great sigh of relief. Then they threw him into the shower and washed him thoroughly. Since they all wanted to clean the boy's butt crack and anus as well as his cock and balls, they decided all would do it. So Albion private parts were washed four times producing a huge and impressive erection. Since Joey did the actual enema, he earned the honor of giving the boy a blowjob, and he earned the right to take the boy's cum and swallow it. The other three men had their hands all over his torso so that they could feel Albion's contort as Joey extracted the boy's precious semen out of his perfect penis. Albion was greatly embarrassed by the whole process but the four men saw it as one of the main highlights of the summer. And Albion felt like he had lost five pounds.

12