Grandpa Explores Grandson Pt. 03

Story Info
Girlfriend and family now get to explore Albion.
4.4k words
4.25
15.4k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maude1067
Maude1067
174 Followers

Grandpa Explores Grandson, Part 3 (incest, gay, cmnm, cfnm)

So the story continues. Albion finds his future wife and consummates the relationship in front of their best friends. The week becomes one of nudity and enlightenment. But the arrival of Albion's family becomes the capstone of the story.

Mabel, Betty, and Susan arrived right after lunch on Monday. As prearranged, Albion was fully dressed and remained so during the day as Dakota and he took the girls around the ranch and got them set up in the visitors wing of the main house. All three girls had been at the ranch as they had learned to ride there. So Joey soon joined them and all six rode the horses for much of the afternoon. That was followed by a long swim in the indoor swimming pool where Grandpa and Hank joined them for a long swim. During the day, grandpa and Hank noticed how Mabel, the oldest of the girls (she was 20, while Betty was 19, and Susan 18) watched over the younger two like a mother hen. Dakota and Mabel, despite the five year difference in their ages, continued to enjoy each other's company. But all noticed just how tight and close Albion and Susan were. They talked, hugged a lot, and laughed all the time and yes, although it wouldn't happen until they were twenty-three, these two would marry and have lots of children. One reason this week was so special was that whenever the other two girls and three men looked back, they knew they were present at the beginning of one of the most loving relationships in the world.

But for Susan, she couldn't wait until she could see her lover in the nude, to see his body and all its most intimate parts. She knew it would be that evening. For Albion, he dreaded the coming dinner because he knew that everyone would see him in the nude. Because, yes, he had agreed to be stripped in front of the three girls because his grandpa had another talk with him in the morning and stressed how special it would be that night for himself. He gave his grandson a big hug and a long kiss and Albion gave in and agreed. He knew how much his stay at the ranch had changed him, had matured him, and he knew grandpa was responsible for the transformation he was going through. And grandpa told him that it would be CFNM (with Albion OON, the only nude) for only this evening and that come Tuesday, if he served the meal naked on Monday, he would get to see his beloved Susan in all her substantial glory.

Dakota had the meal all set, the large dining room table was all set, when everyone gathered in the living room for drinks (mainly grandpa's finest wine). Grandpa got everyone seated making sure that the three girls, and especially Susan, sat toward the front of the little landing by the fireplace.

"As you know, we have been practicing CMNM here with Albion the only one required to be nude." The six cheered and laughed while the boy blushed and blushed even more. "We were prepared to suspend that tonight because Albion didn't want to be naked while these wonderful young ladies were here. That is understandable. But this morning, I asked him, out of his love for me, and mine for him, if he would reconsider, making this house, just for this evening, CFNM as well as CMNM a night that we all would remember the rest of our lives. Well, Albion my beauty, will you honor us tonight?"

"Yes," he said meekly.

"Ah," grandpa said, "you have to actually utter the words so there is no misunderstanding." He put his hands on the boy's facial cheeks so that he could look him right in the eye. He wanted to be sure that as embarrassing as this would be, to be naked in front of his new girlfriend, that he was at least willing.

"Out of my love for you, grandpa," the nervous boy said, "would you please strip me?"

The room had become very quiet. Hank, Joey, and Dakota, who already all knew the boy's body, did not want to make him more nervous by making jokes or laughing. The girls also did not want to disrupt or ruin this special moment. Susan thought to herself, poetically, 'please Albion, show me your nakedness'. So grandpa began to disrobe his pretty grandson when the boy raised his arms so grandpa could take his shirt off. Then grandpa took Albion's sneakers and socks off, and then his pants. Now the boy was just in his boxers. So far, Albion had not revealed anything that people had not already seen when they were swimming. Now, for the three young ladies, the suspense was riveting. Now they were going to see all this pretty boy had to offer. Susan grabbed Mabel's hand in anticipation. Grandpa slowly began to pull Albion's boxers down, revealing his silky, brown-black pubic hairs. Then the base of Albion's penis showed and soon his whole cock appeared. 'Wonderful,' thought Susan, 'he has been circumcised and good lord, what a pretty penis crown and cute little slit.' Finally the boy's scrotum, with his perfectly shaped testicles, appeared.

As grandpa stepped away with the boy's clothes, everyone began to clap. Why? Because Albion presented the perfect form of a youth's male beauty. Even the men, who weren't seeing anything that they had not already seen and touched, were overwhelmed. After all, for the past three weeks Albion had been living the life of a nudist. His skin was not white anymore but a light, golden brown, like a palomino. And except for his sex organ, nothing disrupted the smoothness and curve of his body. His nipples were visible but now blended into the rest of his silky skin. His body curves, from his neck down to his hip area down to his feet, created the appearance

of one smooth surface. Even when he turned around so that the girls could see the boy's impossibly cute ass cheeks, with its eloquent, curving butt crack, hiding his intimate anus, had no creases to interrupt the entire body flow. It was just a stunning sight.

Mabel pushed Susan toward her boyfriend and she went up to the nervous boy and wrapped her arms around his naked body, dropping one arm onto the boy's smooth and graceful ass. "Oh, Albion, dear," she whispered, "you are so pretty and cute. I don't ever want to see you dressed again. Thank you for letting me see you so naked." As everyone started to go to their seats, grandpa saw Susan's hand grab his grandson's balls to give them a loving squeeze. Oh, how he wanted to be her hand. He saw the boy freeze at the touch and then saw him kiss the beautiful girl holding his balls.

All during the meal, whenever Albion, as server, was delivering or taking away something, someone would grab his penis or testicles, or rub his butt. It took all his effort not to spring a boner.

But there was a surprise before dessert. Grandpa called everyone back to the living room and announced that Susan had come up to him and said that she felt bad that Albion was the only one naked. "So she asked me if it was okay if she got naked so that her boyfriend would not be alone in his misery. I couldn't hardly say 'no'. Mabel, would you do the honors?"

To all the clapping and cheers and laughter, Mabel brought Susan to the fore, and proceeded to undress the nervous but determined girl. When Mabel slipped Susan's bra off, revealing her perfect bosoms, she gave the girl's nipples a gentle pinch. Albion was overwhelmed by the sight of his girlfriend's perfect breasts. But he nearly died when Mabel removed Susan's panties. Albion stared at his girlfriend's perfect triangle pubic hairs, a glistening brown, that covered her most intimate parts.

As people went back to the tables, they noticed that Albion penis was growing. Now he was a beet red in embarrassment but Mabel and Betty gently tugged his growing erection that did not stop the growing but did deflate the embarrassment. Albion went to his girlfriend and hugged her as she had hugged him. Grandpa, again looking, saw his grandson's right hand gently cover over Susan vagina. Another intimate moment. Everyone in the party just enjoyed the evening when the naked Albion served dinner, and then was joined by the naked Susan to serve dessert. No wonder no one ever forgot this night.

The next day everyone ended up naked. Dakota and Mabel became an item and joined Abion and Susan in most of the activities, whether swimming, horseback riding, volleyball, sitting together watching tv and so on. At one point, Albion and Susan went off by themselves and grandpa decided to spy on them. He watched his grandson do a thorough exploration of his girlfriend's perfect body, using fingers and tongue to investigate Susan's most intimate areas. When Albion was kissing her vagina, Grandpa couldn't see her precious sex, but he did enjoy watching her tender breasts bounce up and down in response to Albion's tongue. When Susan gave her boy a deep blowjob, grandpa enjoyed seeing Albion contort this way and that way. His favorite part was when Albion, on his knees, placed his sex organ over her face and placed his face over her vagina. What sent grandpa over the top was that Albion's butt was facing him so that he could see how Susan sucked on his grandson's cute balls, and licked his sensitive perineum and butt crack. Grandpa had to take care of himself and had one of the most intense organsm in his life. During the rest of the day, Hank and grandpa, being the oldest of the group, enjoyed mostly watching. Joey hung around Betty but their age difference and his gayness meant they just enjoyed talking and watching the other ones. But everyone, at some point or another, participated as everyone's private parts were being touched and sucked by different people. It wasn't an orgy as such, but the touching and comments were constant.

Then Mabel and Dakota came up with a wicked idea. They knew that neither Albion nor Susan were virgins, but they also knew that they had not consummated their relationship. They knew each other's bodies well enough but had not used their sexual organs for which nature had created those organs. So Mabel and Dakota went to grandpa and asked him if he would permit a public fuck starring Albion and Susan. Grandpa not only would permit it, he enthusiastically endorsed it, as long as the two stars were willing.

As it turned out, neither was. Grandpa talked with his grandson, Mabel and Betty with Susan, and both declined. Then Hank later talked with the two together and somehow got their consent. Albion decided to go along because the four older men had already jerked him off in various ways, so what was there left? Susan went along because she really wanted to get Albion penis inside her and knew it might be now or never (although we know they eventually, five years later, got married, at the time Susan knew they were leaving the ranch at the end of the week, and Albion at the end of the summer). At that point, both did not know, that once the girls left the ranch the next day, if they would see each other again. After all, Albion did not live close by and the summer would end at some point. Now, if Albion and Susan knew that they would be married for over fifty years, they may have decided differently. But they did not know and so decided to perform intercourse for their friends. Besides, reasoned Albion, in the middle of the sex act, when he was ready to explode, he would hardly be paying attention to who was watching. And Susan also was excited that her friends were seeing her performing this most private of acts in public. Both felt this way - that intercourse was a very special, private, and intimate act. But it also was special to perform that act for your closest and dearest friends.

So Joey prepared Albion's bedroom for the public fuck that night, with soft lighting and soft music to set the mood, and comfortable chairs to set the audience, which would be seated close to and around the bed. Since everyone was playing nudist for the week, no ceremonial undressing was necessary. Indeed, given the condition of the boy's perfect penis (pointing straight and out), this would be a short show. So with minimal foreplay (basically, Susan moistened up the boy's cock for a few seconds, and sucked on his balls for a full minute, while everyone around them were cheering as Albion had trouble controlling his physical reactions while Susan was massaging his balls in her mouth). Albion then got on top and his fuck was vigorous. Grandpa decided to help out by placing his fingers on his grandson's perfectly formed anus when the boy's ass was up, and leaving his finger there, trapped, when the boy's ass was down and closed. Mabel and Betty decided to help Susan by massaging her tits and sucking on her nips. The fuck lasted one minute - not very long but considered by all quite long given the added stimuli applied by audience members to sensitive body parts of the two stars. After the climax of the show, and a standing ovation, the five men and three women repaired to the swimming pool for a group naked swim. Albion and Susan, exhausted by a most fantastic fuck, just sat on the end of the pool, with her hand on his sensitive boy sex package, and his hand on her deluctable girl love canal. A perfect end to a perfect day that was marred only by a phone call from Albion's mother - daddy and she with his two sisters and one brother were coming up that weekend for a visit.

The news unsettled Albion as he thought about the visit the next day after the girls had returned to town. He could not very well be naked in front of them so being nude wouldn't work. That would make for a very dull visit compared to what had just happened. However, grandpa knew better because he knew his daughter better than her youngest son did. The boy's parents, Estelle and Jackson, were in their late forties and their oldest son, Jackson (known as Junior) was twenty-seven, and the two daughters were Arella, 25 and Bethel, 24. The daughters were married but had no children, as yet; the husbands did not attend this reunion because of their intense work schedules (lawyer and investment). Junior was not married and everyone in the family knew that Junior was very gay. What grandpa knew and what the boy did not, was his parents and older siblings (who were 9, 7, & 6 years older than Albion) were swingers in the broadest sense and the parents, who never appeared before their children in the nude, always loved catching glimpses of their children naked as they were growing up. But that didn't happen often. For instance, mom had not seen her youngest, Albion, naked for years (not a surprise given how shy the boy was -or at least shy till he came to the ranch!)

The crew arrived Friday for lunch and then everyone relaxed for the afternoon at the pool or playing volleyball. During this time, grandpa and Hank had a talk with Albion and said they wanted him to be CMNM/CFNM at dinner tonight and for the rest of the weekend.

"Come on, grandpa," Albion said, "they are my family and none of them have seen me naked for years. My mom would just die and be as uncomfortable and I would be."

"Well, Albion," I have some good news for you. You are wrong about your parents and your sisters and brother. Your whole family is as sexually liberated as we are, and as you are now. You know Hank, Joey and Dakota love you and you know how much I love you. I am going to ask you to trust us on this one."

"You are like a son to me," Hank said "and I hope you know I would never mislead you on this one. You will like the result."

As you can imagine, Albion was trapped. How could he refuse grandpa and the men after all they had done for him and to him. They had taught him so much about life and competence. And they had all tasted every inch of his body, making love to him that overwhelmed his sexual senses. How could he refuse them? The problem is that this was his family and presented a different kind of embarrassment than the previous situations at the ranch.. "I mean, have my mom see me naked? My sisters? My dad?"

"This is what I want," his mom said, causing Albion to jump up in surprise.

"Mom, what are you doing here?"

"Letting you know how much I love you," she said. She came over to her boy, coupled his face in her hands, and kissed him lightly on his succulent lips. "Make my dreams come true and do what your grandfather and Hank ask. It is what I want, to see my baby boy naked and exposed so that his sisters and I can see how beautiful he is."

Well, dear reader, the boy was finally persuaded. Indeed, if not, what would be the point of this story? And, in the back of Albion's mind - way back - the thought of stripping in front of his family did make his heart jump. And look how well it worked earlier in the week when the girls showed up. He ended up with a girlfriend, they ended up exploring each other's bodies, and they completed the week by having the 'Super Bowl' of fucks. By two o'clock everyone knew what would happen that night. Once Albion grew into such a stunningly beautiful young man, every member of the immediate family began fantasizing about seeing him naked and inspecting his penis and testicles. Arella and Bethel were so excited that each called her husband, George and Tom, and each (whom I am guessing were at least bi-sexual, or if they were lucky, mainly gay) said to himself, 'the hell with work', and drove up to the farm. So there they were, having drinks before dinner - seven close family members about to realize their dreams and see the youngest member stripped utterly and completely naked before their eyes. It was as if they were at an art museum all excited about seeing Michangelo's 'David' - only this David was alive, and prettier..

Well, readers, you know the process. As grandpa slowly stripped his grandson, the boy's mommy gasped at the glorious sight of her beautiful son, a sight she hadn't seen since he had matured. His sisters' audible gasp elicited laughter from their husbands but they two were impressed with the sight. And Albion's gay brother, Junior, practically drooled. He had had no idea just how pretty and cute his younger brother was. The focus of everyone's attention, Albion's perfectly formed sex organ, did not disappoint. And the dinner also followed the usual routine and by the end of it, Albion's penis and balls, as well as his soft and smooth ass cheeks, had been touched and fondled by his beloved family members.

Then that night, something very special happened with Albion and his mom and dad. First dad came into his son's room and said, "Albion, dear, I need you to do something special."

"Sure, dad, " the young man replied, as he lay in bed getting ready to sleep. "What is it?"

"Actually, for you, nothing," dad said. "Your mom wants to show you her love, and I want to watch."

"You guys already have seen me naked."

"True," dad replied. "This time I want you to ask no questions and do as instructed by your mother. And you will make her the happiest mom in the world and me the happiest dad."

Well, reader, Albion was no longer an innocent and he kind of guessed what might happen. He nodded his approval and dad went to get mom. They came in and mom drew her son out of his bed while dad sat down next to the bed. First she kissed him fully, forcefully, and enthusiastically on her son's full lips, and said "Albion, I love you, so, so much."

"I love you, so much, too," the nervous boy said.

She kneeled down in front of her youngest and slowly pulled down his boxers (the only thing he was wearing) to expose her boy's magnificent sex package. As the boy gasped, she took his delicate balls, and alluring penis, and rested them in the palm of her hand. She twisted everything around gently as she could be and did a thorough and detailed examination and exploration of her son's beautifully formed sex organ. While she was carefully fondling all her son had to offer, suddenly but quietly, Albion sisters and husbands, as well as his older, gay brother, entered the room and settled in to see the show. Albion pulled back but couldn't go since mom had a hold of his balls. "Albion, we are family and everyone must see how much I love you." With that, she gently kissed his cock, and sucked on it briefly. And when she then sucked on both of his balls, the rest of the family quietly voiced their approval with 'oohs' and 'ahs'.

Maude1067
Maude1067
174 Followers
12