Grandpa Explores Grandson Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom, wearing her shorts and blouse, got on Albion's bed and Arbella puffed up the pillows so that she would be comfortable as she sat with her back to the headboard, and her legs spread open to receive the boy. "Junior," she said, "would you bring your brother to me?" Junior went to Albion and pulling on his brother's penis, led the nervous and embarrassed boy to the bed and got him settled in front of mom, with his back against mom's chest (Albion later found out that Junior and mom had this same experience when he came out of the closet; she wanted to let him know that his homosexuality made no difference to her and that she still loved him with all her heart. Oh, wouldn't it be a great world if every mom did that? And while at it, do the same with the straight sons- why should they miss out just because they weren't gay.)

Once nestled in, Albion felt mom's hands reach around him and she took his gorgeous cock into her hands. He gasped when she began to stroke him, as did his sisters as they enjoyed watching their brother's penis grow and grow. When his cock was straight out, skin tightened, and impossibly hard, oozing precum, his sisters, their husbands, loving gay brother, not to mention his dad, stared at his cock, now in all its glory. Mom ran her fingers up and down the sides of her son's fully erected penis, feeling the pulse of his noticeable veins. Albion's eyes were closed, enjoying the touch and marveling at the fact that his family was right there enjoying the show and enjoying looking at the most intimate parts of his body.

Then, when he was getting close, he felt his mom's hand cup his raging balls, massaging and pulling them. Soon she began to stroke her boy's cock with more vigor, and she felt the moment that Albion's balls began to lose his semen, and thought she felt his semen move through his cock. She looked down at the boy's pee slit and watched his cum ejaculate from his penis his creaming, white essence. Spurt after spurt thrust out, depositing his cum on his mom's hand and all over his hairless chest and stomach. Even in his ecstasy, even in his moment when his body tensed up and he was voicing his tingling feelings throughout his body., even in this moment that his entire intimate body area, seen by everyone in his family, electrified him as his nerve cells created the out-of-body sensation of love and transformation, he heard his dad, brother, sisters, and brothers-in-law cheer and laugh at observing their youngest child and sibling experience the orgasm of the ages, and one, at that, administered by his beloved mommy. A mother is perhaps the only person in a son's life that can jerk him off as well as a gay person can.

Afterwards, Junior insisted that he get to lick up his brother's cum and everyone just laughed and enjoyed themselves. Bethel grabbed the honor of cleaning her younger brother's penis and balls with a warm face cloth. What can one say, Albion slept very well that night.

And this wasn't the last time mom and son got together for a little CFNM. His favorite position with mom was the one where mom straddled him over her face so that she could see his whole crack, his tight little anus, his smooth perineum, his hanging balls and this beautiful cock. Gosh, what a sight for a mom. And after just staring at her son's luscious private area, she would lick everything and smother his ass crack with her face, and finally insert her tongue in her son's smooth rectal canal as she fucked him into incoherency and sweet oblivion. Junior once whispered to Albion that no one ever made him feel as good as mom when she did that to him. And, he said, as a gay man, he would know. Mom and Albion continued these tender moments until Albion and Susan married when he was twenty-three. In bed, Susan was good, but never as good as mom. Well, mom was a tough act to follow. And, well, it was his mommy. It is one thing to have your girl lick you clean - it was something else when your mom does it. Only a mother knows how to completely electrify her son by licking every inch of his body, especially the hidden recesses of his sex. And a mother is the only female that can deliver this excitement to a boy. Albion realized this but he also knew that even though he was straight, he could always replicate that feeling when a man, like his grandpa and the ranch hands, suck his cock.

12