Grandpa Has A Big Dick 02

Story Info
More big dick old guys fucking hot younger babes.
1.8k words
22.7k
23
3

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/28/2023
Created 01/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,120 Followers

Grandpa Has A Big Dick 02

By: DickThePimp

Fake... Fantasy... Fiction... Mature Sex Shenanigans With Tons Of Cum... And Big Old Dicks

"Hey, where's George?"

"Ummmm... Let me think. Hmmmm... I saw him earlier talking to Max, but I haven't seen him since."

"Oh... OK. Thanks."

Becky Lynch has one of the hottest voices ever. Her thick Irish accent sends hot shivers running through your body when you talk to her. Much less, when you fuck her... if you're lucky enough for that honor.

The Man... as she's called... makes her way down the hall to George's office. She'll start looking for him there.

Becky's rocking a black leather combo. Pants and jacket. Super-tight pants. A skimpy, black and orange sports bra is under her leather jacket. She's braless, so those small to medium size, and very-perky, breasts of hers are jiggling quite nicely as she very-confidently strolls down the hall to George's office.

"You in there, George?" Becky knocks on the closed door. She outs her ear to it to see if she hears anyone in there, but... nothing. Becky's shrugs her shoulders and walks further down the back-hall of the bar towards the stock room.

Her long, bright red/orange hair is braided on the sides. She's got such gorgeous hair. Becky's an uber-babe... and she knows it. Confidence is definitely not something that she's lacking.

"George, you better be in here." Becky's says to herself as she gets to the stock room door. It's cracked open slightly. She peeks in and... voila! George is standing across the room by some causes of whiskey, getting a blowjob by Max. She's on her knees in front of him, bobbing away on that ten-inch, 73 year-old dick.

Max is one of the other bartenders. Long, dark-brown hair. Perfect, very-voluptuous lips. All natty 34DD boobs. Great ass. A real ball-basting smart-ass. Smokin' hot, just like Becky.

Becky leans against the door frame, and watches. Her arms folded. She's smirking.

George is always coming on to her... and to all of the other female bartenders. That's all they have in his bar. Only hot chicks passing out the drinks. Smart guy.

Becky knows George has been fucking several of the others. She hears them going at it in his office regularly.

"Suck it, baby. Suck it so good." George tells Max. She shakes her head as she loudly slurps his meat and bobs on it, not wanting to be told what to do by her boss... Big, tasty dick or not.

Max speeds up, wanting to get the at-work bj over as quick as possible. Her insanely gorgeous, cherry-red-lipstick-smeared lips blazing up and down that very veiny, pale white, mature dick. Her spit falling fast from her mouth.

George's dick lurches hard inside Max's mouth right before he starts cumming. Max gets the first blast straight on her tonsils, the she sucks George faster and faster, pumping the base of his ten-inch monster nice and fast too.

"God, babe. Drink my seed. Drink every fucking drop." George is growling, shaking, and holding Max's head still, so she really has no choice but to drink it. Max shakes her head at her boss again, rolling her eyes at him as well, and gulps down his massive load. It's gotta be three mouthfuls of jizz he's dumping in there.

"There, we're even. That's for the money you loaned me." Max wipes her mouth and stands up. Rolling her eyes again, this time at herself for actually sucking off her boss just because he loaned her a few hundred dollars.

"Here, doll. A tip for you." George reaches into his pants pocket and whips out a big roll of bills. He peels off a hundred dollar bill and hands it to Max for such a good blowjob. She may be upset at herself, and George, for what she just did, but, she yanks that money right outta his hand and stuffs it into her black bra.

Max walks off, heading to the bathroom. Rolling her eyes once again at herself... and George.

Becky moves quietly back into the hall and waves at Max as she walks out of the stock room and past her. Max having no clue that Becky just watched her suck off the boss.

Becky laughs at the situation, arms still folded, then she heads into the stockroom to have a little talk with the old boss herself.

"Busy day so far, huh, George?" Becky teases as she walks over to him.

George is startled by Becky's presence in the stock room.

"Huh? Oh... hey there, beautiful. Yeah. Kinda busy... but fun." George laughs as he zips up.

He rubs on his bulge though. Becky's walking around, playing coy. Very-wickedly smirking as she thinks about how to broach her request. She wants to be the new manager of the bar. George wants to hire someone from the outside, so, Becky has to change his mind... somehow.

"I'll just say it. I want to be the new manager of the bar, George. I'm qualified. I'm a hard worker. The customers really like me. I know I would do a great job." She stands directly across from George and folds her arms again. Boss-bitch-smirking right at him.

George looks Becky over. That trim and very-fit body. That long, bright red/orange hair with the braided cornrows on the sides. Those beautiful, oh so kissable lips. Those super-perky tits. That gorgeous, firm, but supple, booty. Becky's so fucking hot. And, she's qualified and all of the other stuff she mentioned as well. He knows she's the right person for the job, but...

"I kind of already hired someone. She's an... old friend, so to speak." George's kinky grin lets Becky know exactly what kind of "old friend" she actually is. He's still playing with his bulge too. And, it's growing, once again.

"Forget tha bitch." Becky blurts out in her thick Irish accent. Standing there like a true boss-bitch queen. She wants that job, and she knows that she fucking deserves it.

"Well... it's not that easy. I mean, she and I have already..." George is stopped suddenly by Becky walking up to him, standing mere inches from his smirking face... and grasping his bulge over his hand. She holds it tight... glaring right at ol' George. He gets a tad nervous from the strength of her grip on his cock. Becky's got strong hands. George is kinda uncomfortable... but very-turned-on.

"Have already what? Fucked? She's sucked your cock like Max did? Huh??" George is getting more nervous by the second. The tone of Becky's voice is deepening and her grip on his hand, and bulge, is tightening. Becky's face is right on George's. Her lips barely grazing his. She's got a dead-serious snarl on those beautiful lips too. Becky wants that fucking job.

"Hey, calm down. There's no reason to..." Nervous George is stopped once again when Becky slaps his hand away from his crotch. She keeps snarling at him as she starts directly grasping his cock through his pants. He's going commando, so there's nothing between her hand and his big old dick besides a thin layer of cotton.

As nervous as George is, his dick is excited. Very-excited. It's hardening very-quickly. Loving Becky's strong grip on it.

Becky wickedly-smirks again when she feels how hard George's dick is getting. She squeezes it even harder, which makes George grimace in pain. Excited pain though. His mature dick is fully-erect in his pants now.

"I don't know what to tell you, doll. I already hired her. I..." For a third time, George is abruptly stopped in his tracks by Becky. This time, it's her unzipping his pants and pulling his huge, erect cock out. It's dripping precum like crazy.

Becky looks down and smirks once again. Very-pleased by the size and hardness of the 73 year-old cock pointing right at her. The thick veins all over it are bulging with blood running through them. That old dick is so fucking excited by The Man Becky Lynch, it can't stop leaking slimy, clear fluid.

"Cut the shit, George. We both know what you want... and what I want. And, we both know how we're gonna get it. I let you fuck me, and you make me manager. Period. Deal? No negotiations." Becky's uber-sexy Irish accent is in full effect. It's got George's enormous cock bouncing outta its mind.

"Deal."

"Good. Now..." Becky pushes George out of the way. She moves over to the boxes. Unbuckles and unzips her skin-tight, black leather pants... and pulls them down with a little bit of a struggle cause they're so freaking tight. "Fuck my brains out, bitch! Make me cum or I'll kick your fucking ass." Becky sneers at him.

George gets right to it. In no time flat, he's behind Becky, spitting all over his cock and rubbing it in. Becky spreads her cheeks and smirks happily, knowing exactly where George is gonna stick that ten-inch meat pipe.

George presses his thick, hard cock against Becky's winking-rosebud, and... pushes right in. Becky's got a tight ass, but she loves a big dick up there, so she can handle George's old cock easily.

Fifteen straight minutes of hard and deep ass fucking ensues. George yanks on Becky's long, bright hair and slaps her gorgeous rump, nice and hard, as he fucks it. Driving that huge, old weiner balls-deep up there.

"Fuck ma arse, bitch! Do it! Harder! Make me fucking CUMMMMMMM!!!!! YEAH! FUCK YEAH!"

Becky swings her head around and screams. She also looks back at George and slaps his face over and over, slurring him on to bang her tight booty harder and harder. He does. Slamming his dick up her thumping ass and his crotch into her thighs. Yanking on her long hair and grinning from ear to ear. He finally gets to ass fuck his favorite bartender. And, he even gets to... make her cum!

"SHIT!! I'M GONNA CUM, YOU ARSEHOLE! FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!" Becky cries out in ecstasy as she starts violently squirting. Drenching George and any and all boxes of liquor in the vicinity. Her fit, trim body trembling. Her lips quivering. And George... he keeps on pounding her butt. Slapping it and fucking it. Balls-deep and extra-fucking-hard.

A minute later, George is flooding Becky's butt with his thick and gooey seed. Pushing her big old dick deep up her booty as he cums. His cock thrusting forward, and pumping out the hefty load. It's a huge hefty load. A lot of cum... and such a beautiful ass.

"Whew! You got the job, babe. Damn, I love your butt." George means downs dn kisses Becky's neck. She grins, but pushes him off of her. She's the boss. Always. As she pulls up her pants, she reminds George of that.

"I run this bar now, George. So... keep that dick in your pants. At least until I want it again." Becky mockingly laughs at him. George chuckles too. He's willing to play along with Becky and her demands... as long as he gets to fuck that sweet ass again. And again. And again. And.... Ha.

By: DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,120 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
Slasher91Slasher91about 2 months ago

That was amazing! Can you please write another chapter with George and Becky?

Slasher91Slasher91about 2 months ago

That was amazing! Can you write another chapter with George pounding Becky' ass? Please!!

mitchawamitchawaabout 1 year ago

It's fiction and impossible.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Mom To The Rescue Pt. 01 Virgin with Huge Cock needs to get laid.in First Time
"Wonder Woman" Takes it in the Ass A costume party leads to first time, anonymous anal sex.in Anal
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
More Stories