Grandpa's '55 Chevy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The new gas will wreak havoc on that old injection system so I really should take the fuel injection off and replace it with a modern intake manifold and four barrel or updated electronic fuel injection for reliability. A more complete rework, which I recommend, would include all I mentioned plus rebuilding the front suspension, changing the front brakes to discs and the master cylinder to a dual power unit. Add a rebuild of the stock rear brakes and it will stop like a modern car. A new fuel tank and lines would also be needed."

"The wiring has seen 65 years of weather and 'repairs' and should be replaced with an aftermarket harness which will use modern fuses and will have extra circuits for stereo, air conditioning and other features if your dad should ever want to add them. The tires are very old and should be replaced with radial tires for safety and better handling. I should also replace the wheels with a later style of wheels with safety beads to keep the tires on the wheels in an emergency situation. Lastly, if you want to keep the fuel injection unit, and it is one of the coolest features of the car, I can send it off to be updated to electronic injection for trouble-free performance."

" Obviously, the second scenario will cost more but will give you many years of good service. It would be what's known as a resto-mod... A stock looking old car with modern suspension, brakes and drive train. It gives you a car you can drive anywhere reliably. Then to top it off, a complete detailing which would get the paint buffed and restored, the interior deep cleaned and the chrome polished. It won't look as nice as a repaint and new chrome but it won't cost $10,000 either and it keeps the originality of the car intact. Now, you can always pick and choose what you'd like to do and what to ignore to end up with the exact car you want." Mindy was impressed with his complete assessment of the car and all of the options available to her.

Gabe had given her a cost on both plans, one obviously reflecting a considerably higher amount of parts and work. He was surprised she showed no concern on her face when presented with the cost.

"So this price here, the higher one, will give my dad a car that he, and hopefully later I, can reliably drive for many years?"

Gabe assured her that she would be very happy with the results and any future mechanical or electronic repairs could be made at any shop. She and her dad could drive it anywhere they wanted, safely and reliably.

"You're sounding like a used car salesman now!" Gabe chuckled and replied he dealt in nothing but used cars and his business depended on selling people on the idea that investing in their olds cars would pay off in the long run.

Their food arrived and Mindy pushed the papers aside to make room for her dinner and more casual conversation. As they talked they made more eye contact, becoming more comfortable. They found themselves having spent another hour and a half chatting and laughing during what seemed fifteen minutes. Mindy brought their conversation back to the car.

"What's the next step? How do we get started and will you be able to finish it in three and a half weeks?"

Gabe replied that she needed to decide what she wanted to do and he would put a contract together, get it signed, he would need a 25% deposit to start work.

"That easy?" she asked, somewhat surprised.

Gabe nodded and asked what she wanted to do. "It seems it would be penny wise and pound foolish to do anything but the complete package." Gabe agreed, thrilled to have the go ahead.

"I'll put a contract together and have it ready tomorrow. I can drop it off at your house and get started on Monday once I finish up a rush transmission job."

Mindy thought for a moment and offered to bring it out to his shop since he was working and she was just house sitting this weekend.

Gabe decided to take a chance. "Why don't you come over for dinner? Ya gotta eat, don't you?" Mindy liked that idea and asked if she could bring a bottle of wine. "Bring over what ever goes best with an Aldofredo's pepperoni pizza!" They both laughed again, each laugh making them even more comfortable.

"My kind of dinner!", she replied.

Gabe paid the check and they walked out into the street close together. Their slow pace was evidence that neither was in a hurry to get to Mindy's Mustang. When they reached her car Gabe turned to Mindy and they embraced, turning their heads for a kiss. He was terrified to take that chance but she accepted his loving offer and returned it in kind by reaching around to the back of his neck and keeping him on her lips. It had been a long time since either had any romance in their lives. Was either sure they were ready to let it back in?

They released their hug and Gabe said, "Six at my place?" She winked at him and nodded. "My address is on that sheet I gave you. Call me if you need better directions."

Mindy was able to whisper "See you then..."

Gabe opened her door and she gracefully slipped into the driver's seat. He closed the door, she hit the key and her car came to life, the dual exhaust burbling out the back. Mindy dropped it into reverse and let the clutch out a bit to back out. "A woman who can and wants to drive a stick!" thought Gabe... he was falling in something. Was it love? Lust? This time it was Gabe who stood and waved as Mindy departed.

For the first time he thought about the old adage 'Never mix business and pleasure.' Was this a mistake? Or would it be a mistake to pass up the opportunity for love? He would have to make that decision as he went.

Saturday morning was a flurry of activity to prepare his home for his first female visitor in a long, long time. He really needed to update the furniture but that wasn't going to happen before six tonight. He went to the florist and picked up an arrangement for the dinner table to try and bring some class to the place. He dug out a couple wine glasses and place mats. His home was usually fairly neat and clean but he wanted to make a good first impression. Fresh towels were hung up in the bathroom and the bed sheets were optimistically changed. He also hit the sliding glass door with cleaner so the evening valley could be enjoyed from the dinner table. He was done with his chores by noon so he went down to the shop to get some other work done to start earlier on Mindy's Chevy.

He only worked until five and was able to get very close to finishing the big Dodge so he would have an hour to get ready for his dinner date with Mindy. He was very excited that she seemed to feel the same as him. He showered and got dressed in casuals and looked at himself in the mirror. "This is as good as I'm gonna get at my age", he said out loud to himself, his arms outstretched in resignation. He thought he looked pretty good but he wasn't in his twenties anymore. Gabe ordered the pizza at 5:30 and was told it would be about forty five minutes. Perfect.

For the first time in too long Mindy felt a flutter in her heart for a guy she only met a couple days ago. He was attractive but it was his honesty and openness that drew her to him. She thought about him more than she expected but was happy she did. She had put on a light-blue summer dress that showed some skin but not too much. Her hips and breasts weren't too big but they gave her a very womanly shape. She hadn't been wearing make up other than a bit of mascara when she'd met with Gabe so she was going to stick with that plan. She grabbed her keys, purse and the bottle of wine as she headed out the door.

"Your destination is on your left in 500 feet." Mindy's GPS had gotten her to Gabe's house easily and she pulled off the road, through the gate and parked on the gravel area in front of his house. He was wiping down the kitchen counter when he heard Mindy pull in. He put the paper towels and cleaner back under the sink and headed for the front door. He opened the front door as she was exiting her car and heard the beep of the door locks.

He gave her a cheerful "Hi!" as they met halfway and embraced in a deep hug, pressing their bodies together. It was a long passionate hug that neither wanted to end. When they finally released Gabe said "Let's go in and eat!" They both laughed and turned to go into the house.

When Mindy entered Gabe's house it was like walking into a time capsule. It looked like not much had changed from his childhood, like her parents' house hadn't changed for decades. He guided her through the front room to the kitchen and dining room to the spectacular view of the valley. Mindy was stunned. She silently walked to the sliding glass door and Gabe opened it so she could walk out on the deck. The house was built on a slope and the deck extended off the back of the house over the garage doors below so the valley could be seen from a slightly higher perspective. Mindy went right to the railing and just took in the view.

"This is BEAUTIFUL!" she exclaimed. She looked left and right, able to see many miles up and down the valley.

Gabe broke the silence, saying, "I have always loved living in this house. It's a place of peace for me and it's my base, my history is here, where I can be grounded." As he was showing her points of interest in the valley the doorbell rang. "Dinner!" They both laughed again and Gabe headed for the front door, returning shortly with a very large pizza box.

While he dished the pizza onto plates Mindy opened the bottle of wine. She said, "I had to go on line to find out what wine pairs with pizza. They suggested '2005 Mont Tauch Fitou', like we would have that in this town, but the guy at the wine shop suggested this chianti instead. My palate isn't all that sophisticated anyway."

"You can tell mine isn't!" he said, his hands extended out over the pizza.

Mindy asked if they could eat on the deck. "Of course!" Gabe replied as he picked up the plates,

place mats and flowers. She brought the two glasses of wine and the bottle. Once seated at the small, round table they raised their glasses and ate dinner while talking and taking in the view.

"Where is your shop?" she asked after they had their fill of pizza and wine. Gabe pointed to it, downhill to the right. "I wondered what that was. All I noticed was the roof."

He said that he liked it a little ways from the house so he has some separation of his home life and work life. "It's built into the bank like the house and it's almost invisible from the road so it keeps the wrong eyes from seeing it. If you haven't been there you don't know it's there."

"Is my dad's car there?"

"Yep."

"Can we go see it?"

"Let's go."

Gabe got up and told Mindy to leave the dishes, he'd get them later. He walked her to a door around the corner, just outside the kitchen, opened it and invited her to follow him down a dark, narrow flight of stairs.

Mindy halted . "Wait a minute! Is this your sex den down here? Where you keep all of your implements of desire and pleasure"

He could hear the laugh in her concern as he turned on the garage light at the bottom of the stairs. "That's upstairs!" he replied to which she inquired "Oh, well maybe I can see that later in the evening?" as she came down the stairs.

He smiled." Absolutely!"

Gabe hit the button on the wall to open the double sectional garage door. "It's easier to go to the shop this way" and Mindy walked past Gabe's big silver Chevy pick up as she followed him out to the gravel drive. They comfortably held hands as they walked down the gentle incline to the shop. When they arrived Gabe unlocked the service door and pushed a button on the wall to open the garage door to the last bay. They walked down to the open door and Mindy saw her dad's '55 Chevy wagon with the hood up, slightly raised on the lift. Gabe raised the car further so he could show Mindy what his plans were. Since he had already power washed the underside he could show just how nice the car was. Very little rust, just a few oil leaks which would take time but could be fixed. He showed her the worn front end parts which he would be replacing. He lowered the car and gave her a tour of the topside and she saw the frayed wiring, agreeing it would be best to rewire the car. They spent about 15 minutes surveying the work needing to be done, she asking questions and he giving confident answers, and Mindy was sure she had the right guy for the job... and maybe even the right guy for her.

Gabe locked up the shop and they strolled back up to the house. The open garage door bays held his own big truck and an older Mercedes sedan but beyond that, behind the last closed door, Mindy spotted a car under a cover. She stepped over and spotted a familiar sexy shape and asked, "Is that an E-Type Jag?" Gabe couldn't believe his luck that he was falling for a car gal who could identify a Jag UNDER a cover! He was seriously in love!

He answered "Yes it is! I've had it for many years. I restored it while I was going from shop to shop learning my craft and when I was done with it and ready to open my shop I used it as my calling card. Customers could see the work they would be getting"

"Can I see it?"

Gabe nodded as they walked to the car and each took a side of the cover and rolled it from the rear to the front of the car. A silver blue example of what even Enzo Ferrari said was the most beautiful car ever made was out in the open with a mile deep paint job, flawless chrome and the entire car perfectly detailed.

"Will you take me for a ride in your pretty blue car someday?" she asked.

Gabe wiggled his eye brows and slyly smiled saying "I'm sure we can work something out."

Mindy loved his flirting.

They rolled the car cover back on and went upstairs. Mindy immediately returned to the railing of the deck where the long shadows of the sun setting behind her were creating a beautiful light show in the valley. Gabe walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and holding her close and took a chance, pressing his growing erection into her lovely ass. Mindy responded by pushing back and turning her head for a kiss. He raised his hands and cupped her handful breasts as she arched her back to press him closer. Mindy whispered to Gabe that she hated to leave this wonderful view but she'd like to see that sex den now.

He answered her request with "I'd be happy to give you a tour." She turned around and kissed him with a passion he had never felt from a woman. Her tongue was actively looking for his and she pulled Gabe's hips to her, pressing his growing dick against her sex.

He soon pulled back saying "I really don't want this to end prematurely so why don't I show you that den now?"

With eyes filled with passion Mindy smiled and nodded. "I'd love to get that tour."

Gabe took her hand and led her to another narrow set of stairs next to the door to the garage, this one illuminated and going up. There was a landing at the top of the stairs with a door at each end and a bathroom to her right. He pointed at the one at the opposite end of the landing. "That is little Gabe's room..." and pointing to the door in front of them "... and this is big Gabe's room. Which would you prefer?" Mindy took his hand again and pulled him into the room in front of them.

As she walked into the large, sunset lit room she saw high slanted ceilings and a king size bed under a window in the middle of the far wall. There were dormers on each side making the room feel bigger and bringing more light into the room. Channeling her sexy, slinkiest self she swayed towards the bed, knowing Gabe was watching her every move. "Well then", she said thoughtfully, "I choose this room." Mindy pulled her dress up over her head and tossed it over onto a dressing chair, stepped out of her sandals and crawled up the left side of the king size bed in just her panties and bra. She lay on her side and raised up on her elbow, looking back at a wide eyed and smiling Gabe who almost as quickly shed his clothes except for his boxers and took his place on the right side facing her.

They squirmed closer to each other, ending up wrapped up in each others' arms and legs with Mindy's rapidly moistening pussy and Gabes solid dick pressed together with only two thin layers of cloth separating them. They were holding each other tightly, kissing like a couple of teenagers. Gabe reached up her back to undo the clasp of her bra and easily released it.

Mindy looked at him with surprise. "Do you practice that on your off days?" she asked with a big smile as she wiggled out of it.

"A mechanic has to be able to manipulate parts and pieces using only the sense of touch. Benefit of the job." She said she couldn't wait to see his other skills! "It's been a really long time for me." Gabe confessed. "I'm afraid I won't last long. I almost came down on the deck."

She looked deep into his eyes in the dimming light, seeing his worry. "It's been a long time for me too. I'm sure we'll find solutions for any issues that may... umm... pop up!" she said as they both chuckled.

She returned to kissing his soft lips as he brought his hand up her side until he was cupping the breast he had earlier held in her bra, this time skin to skin. He thumbed her nipple which brought a groan from her that vibrated on his lips. Her hand went down between them until she found his very hard cock with a large wet spot of precum on his boxers.

She whispered between kisses that he felt like he was just the right size for her. She rubbed him through his boxers and took him with her full hand, slowly pulling down and stretching his skin, then released him and pulled him down again.

She continued, holding him tightly when he said quietly "SHIIIIIIIT!" as she felt him pulse in her hand and heard his deep groans of pleasure. She held him tightly and continued to stroke him, his boxers becoming soaked in his cum. Mindy smiled as she looked at his face, awash in pleasure, and kissed him, his eyes closed and trying to keep his composure as his hips twitched out the rest of his orgasm.

She told him she loved hearing him cum. He smiled but was physically unable to respond with much more than a broad smile. He held her close, then released her, saying he'd be right back.

Gabe headed for the bath room just outside the bedroom and cleaned himself with a warm washcloth, dropping his underwear in the laundry hamper. He walked back naked only to find that Mindy had shed her panties as well and was relaxed on her back with her knees up and slightly separated. He got onto the bed at the bottom and headed straight between her thighs. She quietly gasped when she realized what he had in mind. He kissed his way up her soft inner thighs, the fragrance of her sex getting closer. He felt her heat on his face and softly swiped his lips across hers. He heard a quick intake of breath and another when he brushed them again. His hands went up her sides and came to rest on her soft tits, his fingers squeezing them and reaching for her hard nipples. Mindy put her hands over his to keep them there as long as she could.

He kissed her thighs and moved closer to take her into his mouth. Mindy audibly moaned when he ran his tongue between her lips making quick contact with her clit. Her hips flinched when Gabe went back to focus his attention on that nub. It seemed larger than most which made it easy to get between his lips and give a suck. Another deeper moan was the result of Gabe pulling on her clit with his lips, sucking it into his mouth and flicking it with his tongue.

By now, every exhale was a long, soft moan. Another flick of the tongue and again her hips jerked, saying she said she was going to cum if he kept that up.

"Do you want to?"

"Not yet...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Gabe moved his attention to her pussy which, by now, was soaking wet. Pulling a hand back he slipped a finger into her, then two and Mindy was more loudly groaning and running her fingers through his hair as he explored her core. He moved his fingers out a bit and rubbed them on her front wall, searching out her G-spot as he continued to stroke her. She pushed her body against his hand, her hips raising and lowering as her orgasm approached. Gabe couldn't resist that growing, hard knob as he fingered her and sucked her clit into his mouth and worked it with his tongue. Mindy's breathing suddenly became deeper as her body tensed.