Grandpa's '55 Chevy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Yes! Right there!" was the only thing she said as Gabe drank in her sex. After stiffening and a moment of silence Mindy let out deep moans.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

They came from her center as she thrashed about, squeezing his head between her legs, holding him in position with his hair as she crushed herself into his mouth. As she came down from her orgasm she pushed his head back when she became too sensitive. She lay on the bed, not aware that her legs were spread wide but she was a beautiful sunset lit sight to Gabe. He was very hard again and headed up her body. Mindy pulled him close to her and kissed him long and hard, tasting herself on his lips and tongue.

When she felt him at her entrance she had to inform him, "Sorry but we have to use a condom."

Gabe said he had a couple in the night stand from his last time ten years ago... She snapped out of her post orgasm bliss.

"WHAT? You can't use those!" He laughed and told her these were new as he lay on his back and retrieved one from the night stand drawer and rolled it on. As soon as he was done Mindy straddled him and brought him to her entrance. She slowly lowered herself onto him, using her weight to get him in, spreading her walls and almost purring as she pulled out a bit and then finished getting all of him in her, sitting upright.

"Oh my god, I KNEW you would be perfect!" She rose, pulling him out, just the tip in her, then slid back down. Gabe softly fondled her breasts again, moving his thumb and finger to squeeze her nipples and she groaned loudly when he pulled on them. Her head went back while she moved her pelvis to rub her clit on his pelvis.

He felt Mindy's pussy holding him tightly, squeezing and releasing, bringing him closer as she closed her eyes. She leaned back, supporting herself on his thighs, arching her back. She spent a few minutes just enjoying this new connection, moving gently but firmly on him. He felt pressure building everywhere and told her he was getting close. Mindy leaned forward and kissed him saying she was, too. "Go ahead and cum, baby. I'll come with you."

Just that thought drove Gabe to the point of no return, his body trying to hold his release back... holding... holding... then he couldn't any longer and his entire nervous system was focused on sending his cum into her as deeply as he could. After a couple shots he felt Mindy's pussy tighten around his cock and she pressed into him, her hips flailing again on his cock. The unmistakable sounds of their orgasms filled the house, groans slowly tapering off to heavy breathing as Mindy collapsed on Gabe, his arms holding her tight. They lay like that for several minutes until he reached over her ass and made sure the condom came out still around him. Mindy rolled off and after collecting himself Gabe went back to the bathroom to dispose of the condom and clean himself up again.

Mindy watched Gabe come back to bed, his beautiful cock swaying in the moonlight. He was batting a thousand with this woman so he decided to take another chance.

"Would you like to get under the blankets? Stay the night?" He started pulling the blankets down as Mindy wiggled about getting under them. He climbed in beside her, moving closer and spooning her.

She softly replied, "I would love to spend the night with you." Gabe's heart just about burst and he held her even closer. He couldn't see the contented smile on Mindy's face but he hoped it was there.

She was deep in sleep, dreaming about having sex. In her dream she was bent over and someone, she didn't know who, was trying to fuck her from behind. Coming out of her sleepy haze she realized Gabe was beginning to slide into her as they were spooning. It felt wonderful and she responded by pressing back into him, arching her back to take all of him. Gabe was pulling out, almost all the way and then plunging back into her. His hands moved around her to hold her soft breast as he pounded into her. Several minutes of this slow steady fucking had her getting very hot, and sensing there was an orgasm in her near future, he moved his hand down to her nub and started massaging it with little circles. They continued feeding this spontaneous need, sliding his cock in and out of Mindy's wonderful pussy, enjoying every stroke.

"I'm cumming! I'm CUMMING!" she said and started that deep groan Gabe was beginning to love. Her hips were locked against him when he felt his own orgasm coming. He did nothing to hold it back and arched his own back to drive himself deeper into Mindy. His cock was throbbing in her which caused her to contract on him. Once again the house was filled with the sounds of unbridled sexual pleasure. Their moans were loud and deep, gradually tapering off to quiet, deep breaths.

Relaxing in their post-orgasm bliss, they lay there for a bit when Mindy turned and said "It HAS been a while for you, hasn't it?" Gabe nodded and growled softly as he wrapped his arms around her. He reached down as he withdrew from her to make sure another well filled condom followed him out.

Mindy said "I didn't want to ruin the moment by asking if you had one on but thank you."

He kissed her shoulder saying "A Boy Scout is honorable!"

"I'm having sex with a boy scout? Is there a badge for that?"

They both laughed deeply and he headed for the bathroom for the third time that night, definitely a record for him.

He didn't know it but Mindy thought she died and went to heaven because this man was heaven sent. She felt him climb in the bed and slide up behind her and take her in his arms again, right where she felt they both belonged as they drifted off back to sleep.

When she woke Sunday morning she was against Gabe's back, her right leg draped over his hip. It took a moment to remember where she was... in the bed of a man she only met a few days ago. Sunlight poured into the room but she kept her eyes closed, not wanting the moment to end. She wrapped her arm over him and pulled closer, softly kissing Gabe between his shoulder blades.

He stirred a little with a grunt and turned his head a little to look at her, saying "Good morning, gorgeous."

"Yes, it's a very good morning", her voice trailing off. Gabe turned on his back and put his arm around Mindy as she moved in closer, her head on his chest and her arm wrapped around him. She left her leg over him, now resting on his semi hard penis. They stayed like that for a long time, holding each other tightly and continuing to cement the bond between them after the events of last night. Gabe kissed her on the forehead asked if she'd like some breakfast.

"Just a cup of coffee would be great." Gabe said he'd get her mug ready and she could pick out what kind she wanted. He rolled away from her and stood up next to the bed, turning to look at the long, lean naked woman stretching awake in his bed. He put on a pair of cargo shorts, not knowing Mindy was drinking him in. That ass, that wonderful dick, his messed up hair. Everything was perfect to her. She looked at this man, her man for now. Gabe leaned over and kissed her before heading to the bathroom for a badly needed pee. She got up when she heard him head down the stairs.

She stepped into the bathroom and looked around, surprised by the modern design, in direct contrast to the rest of the house. It was bright with a skylight bathing the room in sunlight. The floor and shower were in large marble tile, two sinks in front of a big mirror with bright lighting, a spacious walk in shower, which could easily accommodate two people AND a big tub, again, clearly big enough for two. All of the hardware and appointments were upscale and modern. She was curious why this one room was different.

Gabe was cleaning up the deck from their dinner when she walked into the kitchen and stuffed her bra into her purse on the counter. He stopped to look at her in that dress and it was obvious that she had skipped her bra by the points her nipples put in the fabric.

"That's quite a bathroom you have up there!"

Gabe explained, "That was my ex wife's idea. I think her plan was to go room by room, eventually remodeling the whole house. We fought about that bath and other things she thought needed reworking, like me, while I was happy as things were. I didn't feel the need to change and I'm sure it contributed to our divorce. Truth be told, I enjoy that bathroom but I'd never tell her that. For now I'm happy with my home, maybe some new furniture here and there."

He showed her his Keurig and the little rack with a selection of coffees. She spotted her favorite, 'Donut Shop', and popped one into the machine. While waiting she looked around the kitchen. Very clean but all modern appliances with old, painted, well kept solid wood cabinets and a mid 70's pattern linoleum floor. He updated the mechanical aspects of his home, leaving the visuals as they had always been. Just like he does with his cars, she thought. Modern mechanicals with original patina. It made perfect sense now. How something looks isn't as important as how well it works. Moments later her mug was filling with hot, dark, rich goodness.

Mindy joined Gabe on the deck as he finished wiping down the small table they had eaten dinner on last night. Gabe went back in and she sat down, taking in the view of the valley which looked completely different in the morning light than it did at sunset, the morning sun warming her. Gabe returned with some bagels, cream cheese and butter on a plate and his own cup of coffee.

Mindy said "You know, we didn't even get to what I came over here for. I think that was all part of your evil plan, wasn't it Mr. Gabrielson?" taking on a lawyer persona.

Gabe rubbed his hands together like a villain and laughed "BWAHAHAHAHAA! You've discovered me for who I really am!" She laughed heartily as she spread some cheese on her bagel. Spending Sunday morning with Gabe on his deck was not at all what she imagined happening when she met him a couple days ago. Had she finally met the man she had been looking for all these years?

There was a comfortable silence as they relaxed in the morning sun with a slight breeze.

"As much as I have enjoyed this weekend, and I have ENJOYED IT, I have a lot to do today so I'd better get going."

Gabe protested, "What could be more important than spending the day in bed with me?" He tried for her sympathy with a puppy face. Mindy winced thinking of that.

"Gabe I am quite sore in places that I haven't used for a long time. Can I have a couple days to recover? I can barely walk!"

They both laughed and Gabe agreed. "I'll go get your contract so you can get on your way." Mindy went to her purse and got her check book, then sat at the kitchen table to sign the contract and write the deposit check. She kept her copy and gave the original and her check to Gabe. "Thank you Ms. Wilson. It's been nice 'working' with you."

"And you, Mr. Gabrielson!"

They both got up from the table and headed out the front door. Gabe walked Mindy to her car, she hit the remote unlock and he opened the door. She turned and wrapped her arms around his neck and squeezed him against her breasts while his arms around the small of her back pulled her against his growing erection. Their kiss left no doubt about what they were to each other.

She whispered "I'll take care of that.." giving his cock a couple presses of her pussy, ".. next time I see you." with a wink. Another quick kiss and she was in her car, backing out and moving down the road as he waved in her mirror. She returned his wave and was gone but he didn't feel empty. Instead, he felt full of life and energized. Gabe walked back into the house and decided to head for the shop so he could finish the transmission job tonight and start on the Chevy tomorrow morning.

As he worked on the big Dodge he was thankful that the work didn't take a lot of thought because his mind was very busy reliving the last few days. He was excited and terrified to think of what the future may bring.