Grandpa's '55 Chevy Ch. 04

Story Info
Winning and losing.
9.3k words
4.74
6.8k
7

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
51Woodie
51Woodie
68 Followers

Author's note: This chapter starts the second half of the Gabe and Mindy story. I deeply appreciate the kind words and generous ratings of the readers. I especially appreciate the inspirational writings and personal advice of the lovely Ms. 'A' (you know who you are!) and hope I've followed that advice.

I hope you enjoy the rest of the story.

*****************************************************************

Gabe was looking forward to spending the day working with Mindy on her grandpa's car. To make wheel painting easy Gabe made a stand years ago with a standing 4x4 piece of wood screwed to a plywood base with a flange bearing screwed to the top. A wheel can sit on the flange and when you give it a spin you just hold the spray can and the wheel moves instead of the painter. So easy! Gabe had to sand and clean the new junkyard wheels so they would be ready for paint. He hit them with a wire wheel first, then sanded and wiped each one with grease remover before spinning it on the wheel paint stand to put a coat of primer on. He had picked up the rebuilt radiator after leaving Mindy's and had already reinstalled it with a new thermostat, hoses and a new high performance aluminum water pump to make sure the engine stayed cool.

The sound of tires crunching gravel and a throaty V-8 let Gabe know Mindy had arrived. She drove down to the shop, parked outside the last bay and rolled down the passenger window inquiring "Excuse me, young man. Could you take look at my muffler bearings?"

Gabe laughed and walked out, greeting her at the Mustang's door with a big hug and a long, tongue involved kiss. Mindy held Gabe for a few moments and then leaned back into the car and brought out a box with four cans of spray paint. Gabe took the box and walked with her into the shop. She noticed the new radiator and water pump so Gabe explained the advantage of the new pump. Mindy saw four grey wheels on the floor. "Are those the wheels I'm painting?"

"Yes, I'll show you how this tool works." Gabe shook the first can, set the wheel on the flange, back side up, and gave it a spin. He started the spray at the top of the wheel working his way to the center, covering the entire wheel quickly and completely.

"I'm impressed!" she exclaimed. "That'll be easy."

"Just paint the backs first," Gabe said, "and let them dry a little and then flip 'em and paint two coats on the fronts."

"Yes, sir!" she said as she snapped to attention and saluted. They brought the painted wheel into the shop to compared the color to the original. It was a little darker but Gabe figured the car would be a little darker once they cleaned up and polished the original paint

"Before you get started I want to give you something. Since you're here a lot and I hope you'll keep coming here to work with me you should have the proper clothing." Gabe handed her a girly gift bag with colored tissue paper sticking out of the top and Mindy chuckled but when she pulled some coveralls out and saw 'Gabe's Restorations' monogrammed on one side and 'Mindy' on the other she started to well up.

She ran over to Gabe and hugged him and instead of the expected 'thank you' she asked, "How much an hour are you paying me?" They both laughed loudly and hugged tighter as she kissed him on his cheek.

He said, "I hope they fit. They're just about the smallest size I could find. You can change in bathroom."

It was a very small room in the back corner of the shop along the side wall. There was a deep parts rack on the same wall that obscured the bathroom so she had never noticed it. Mindy entered expecting the usual repair shop restroom with a filthy sink and toilet with pictures of nude women taped to the wall. Instead, and very much in Gabe's style, it was clean and simple with the only picture being him in a newspaper article on the opening of his shop. She came out when she was done and they fit almost perfectly, needing only the belt from the pants she wore.

Gabe was taken aback. "You make overalls look better than they have any right to!" She spun around like a model and pretended to prance as if she was in a fashion show as she walked to the wheel spinner.

Gabe left her to paint the wheels, confident she was smart enough to figure it out and would ask a question if she needed help. Sure enough, she quickly gave the can a long shake and had the second wheel spinning, painting the back like a pro.

Gabe was working on the electric power steering on the bench along the back wall. He had to cut the steering column and welded the unit right into the column, making sure it would be hidden under the dash. He'd made a lot of progress on it already but his attention was always diverted whenever he would hear the shake of a rattle can. That meant Mindy was getting paint on the wheels so he could drop them off at the tire shop for new shoes. Gabe walked up as Mindy was putting a second coat on the last wheel.

"Nice job!!! They look great. They'll look even better with new tires and hubcaps" Mindy was happy that Gabe thought she had done a good job. They gingerly moved the wheels into the shop to dry and Gabe put the wheel spinner back on the top shelf of the parts rack along the side wall.

It was getting late and Gabe was getting hungry. He asked Mindy if she was ready for dinner. He had some delicious lasagna and garlic bread that he made if that sounds good.

Mindy laughed, "Oh, YOU made it?"

Gabe confessed, "Well, I'm going to warm it up. Did you want to get changed before we go up?"

Mindy turned to him and said, "I COULD do that.." She undid her belt and started pulling the zipper on her overalls down.... down.... down. Gabe was stuck where he stood, his eyes glued to her. Mindy had nothing on under her overalls and they opened as the zipper went down. Nothing but skin, the swell of her breasts was visible and at the bottom of the zipper the top of her trimmed bush could be seen. "Or I could leave them on for now", zipping them back up. Yes, Gabe agreed, but just for now.

Mindy pulled her clothes off the hooks in the bathroom as Gabe turned off the shop lights and closed the big door. She asked Gabe if he wanted a ride up to the house. He climbed into the passenger seat and Mindy swung her Mustang around for the short trip to the house Gabe told her to pull up to the left door as he pulled a remote from his pocket, pressed it and the door went up revealing an empty bay and he said, "Pull in."

"Where's the truck?" she inquired.

"It's down in the Jag's spot and the Jag's in the shop in the first bay where the big truck was." Mindy hadn't noticed it there. "I'd feel better with your car protected in here rather than out front when you stay over, if, of course, that's okay with you." Mindy answered by driving her car into the garage. Gabe pushed the remote to close the door before handing it to her along with a key to his front door. "I can put those on your key ring for you," Gabe offered. Mindy said that would be great and tried not to react to the huge shift in their relationship.

In the kitchen, Gabe asked if she'd like something to drink. "A beer would be great," she said as Gabe opened the refrigerator door and brought out two beers and the plate of lasagna and garlic bread. Gabe used the old Coca Cola bottle opener on the end of the cabinet above the trash can and the tops fell right in. He handed Mindy her beer. After turning on the oven preheat he used a spatula to put the pasta in a small casserole pan and wrapped the bread in aluminum foil.

Mindy watched him prepare their dinner commenting that he was pretty efficient. "I've been doing the warm up leftovers thing for a couple decades so I eventually got good at it. We have a few minutes.... do you want to sit on the deck?"

"Love to," she said and they headed out the sliding glass doors.

The sun was setting behind them, making long shadows down into the valley. They talked about the Chevy's progress and Mindy asked if Gabe thought he'd make the deadline. "The biggest factor of the whole thing was the fuel injection unit. I shipped it off immediately and they said they could turn it around in a couple weeks. Part of the conversion was polishing the whole thing so I also sent the valve covers to be polished at the same time. According to the shipper they should be here tomorrow some time. As long as they get here and we can get the computer to link up we'll be golden on our deadline. Maybe even get a day of shakedown driving in." Mindy was excited by the prospect of riding in her grandpa's car again.

"I'll go check on dinner," Gabe said, leaving Mindy on the deck, enjoying the view. After checking the oven he returned. "It'll be done in a couple minutes. Man, you are rockin' those overalls!" he said, taking in the view of her with her feet up on the railing.

"Better?" she asked, lowering the zipper a couple inches. Gabe nodded like a teenager making Mindy laugh. He went back to the kitchen and returned with two plates of hot lasagna and a couple pieces of garlic bread on each. He dropped a couple napkins and sets of utensils on the table before setting the plates down. "You're a pretty cute waiter," Mindy commented, dropping her zipper a couple more inches ending up just below her chest. Her beautiful breasts were coming into view. "Do you get off soon?"

Gabe responded, "I hope to!" Mindy suddenly got the double entendre of her question and laughed with him.

As is common with pasta dishes, the lasagna was even better the second time. Mindy couldn't finish her portion and offered it to Gabe who scarfed it up. Returning to his waiter persona, Gabe stood, picked up the plates and asked, "Could I interest you in some dessert? Shall I bring you the menu?"

Mindy dropped her zipper a couple more inches, almost exposing her nipples. "Why, yes, I would like some dessert but I don't believe it's on the menu." Gabe exaggerated being nervous by shaking the plates and silverware he was holding. He stepped inside and Mindy stood while picking up the rest of the dinner ware on the table. Gabe turned to see her walking in, the zipper a couple inches lower yet, just below her belly button.

Gabe was barely able to put the dishes in the dishwasher with her 'helping' him in those open coveralls, her lovely nipples coming into and out of view as she moved. By the time he was finished they were fully unzipped and again the top of her bush could be seen.

Gabe said, "I'm going to take a shower if you don't mind."

She answered him, "I don't mind if you don't mind me joining you."

"That would be wonderful."

Following him up the stairs Mindy watched his ass, anxious to get her hands on it. They went into the bathroom and she sat on the toilet seat to take her shoes and socks off. Then she stood, shook her shoulders and her coveralls fell in a clump at her feet which she simply stepped out of. Gabe was getting undressed as he watched her become naked in a split second. She was the most beautiful naked woman he had ever seen. Her long, lean limbs accentuated her slender body. Her breasts looked just right on her although on a larger woman one might say they were small but Gabe liked them just the way they were. With her small, hard nipples they were proportional and he figured they would still look like that many years from now. She had just a small tuft of hair above her slit and that ever present clit was poking out slightly. Damn, he loved that nub!

He was already somewhat hard by the time he opened the shower door and Mindy gave him a little squeeze. Gabe turned on the water and waited for it to get hot as she stroked him gently. He stepped back from her hold and gestured for her to step in. He followed her in and closed the door behind him. They soaped each other up and massaged their slippery bodies. Mindy was under the water and turned, facing Gabe and told him she would wash his back. She soaped him up and ran her hand all over his back and dragging her nails down, making him shiver. Then he felt her lay her body against his, rubbing up and down, her nipples digging into his back. She reached around and took his now rock hard dick in her hand and Gabe groaned as she started stroking his soapy shaft. With her other had she turned the water off. "We may be here a while," she whispered as she continued pleasuring him and brought her other hand around his other side, massaging his balls. Gabe just stood there, leaning against the shower wall in total bliss, feeling her pressed against his back.

She squeezed him harder, the soap allowing her to feel every feature of his perfect penis as she stroked him. After just a couple minutes his breathing changed a little and she asked, "Are you going to cum?" He nodded.

"I want to watch you cum," she said as she moved around and slid down his right side to be able to see him throb out his orgasm. Mindy slid a soapy finger between his ass cheeks and rubbed his tight hole as she stroked him a little faster and his body tightened up. He cried out as he came and Mindy could feel the semen being forced up his cock as ropes shot out onto the shower wall. It was so hot Mindy damn near came herself just standing there. Gabe had a couple long shots, then several smaller spurts, and she could feel his body weaken.

"Are you able to stand?" she asked while laughing lovingly.

"Barely," he replied. Mindy reached out and turned the water back on, taking the shower head down and started rinsing the back of Gabe's still weak body leaning against the shower wall. She turned him around and rinsed the front of him from head to toe, taking special care with his now soft dick, making sure all of the soap was off. Then she washed down the shower wall, rinsing Gabe's cum shots down the drain. She gave herself a quick wash, hitting her pussy again to be sure it was clean. Gabe opened the door and they stepped out, reaching for those big, fluffy towels.

Once dry they headed for the bedroom, turning off the overhead light and turning on the night stand lamp. Gabe laid on the bed and Mindy climbed right on top, drinking in their skin to skin touch. She was straddling him, kissing his lips with love. Gabe grasped her ass cheeks and pulled her up his body. She stopped with her nipples at his mouth and he did not disappoint. He gave each of them a lot of attention with sucking, licking, flicking and gentle biting, much to Mindy's delight. Her past lovers were not as interested in her pleasure as Gabe. He knew she enjoyed it and he was happy to oblige.

Gabe slipped his hands down his side and under her legs, bringing them up on her ass again and pulling her up his body further. He scooted down the bed a little until his face was directly below her generously wet sex. He kissed the inside of her thighs and then pushed them apart a little more, bringing her closer to him. Her flower was blooming for him, her opening a dark slit between swelling lips. Mindy's arms were extended onto the headboard of the bed, her head resting on her left forearm watching Gabe below her. He continued to kiss the soft skin of her thighs, pushing them a little further apart. He could see a drop of her nectar hanging from her labia, about to fall. He lifted his head and grabbed it with his tongue which caused Mindy to jump. That action convinced Mindy that it was to her benefit to spread her legs wide and bring her pussy to him. He received her with an anxious tongue which lapped at her lips hungrily. Gabe sucked them into his mouth, first one, then the other, then back. Mindy moaned in pleasure as he devoured her most private place. He pushed his tongue as far into her as he could, flicking it about as her hips jerked. She kept moving back and forth to get his loving tongue where she needed it.... and she NEEDED it!

Mindy spread her legs a little further and pressed herself onto his face, hard. She moved down and brought her clit to his talented tongue. He immediately sucked the hard little cylinder into his mouth, almost pulling it out of her body. She saw sparks and twisted her body as she was being pulled into Gabe's mouth and she pressed against him to get even more of her, all of her, into him. She bent her head back as she groaned, then leaned her body back as well, supporting herself with her hands on his stomach. Reaching a little further down his body she ran her finger through a small puddle, the smooth, slippery texture of precum dripping from Gabe's raging hard on. Leaning back caused Gabe to pull on her nub even more. YES! YES! YES! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!! Mindy came as hard as she ever had and rode it as long as she could, thrashing about before collapsing back on Gabe's legs and then rolling off onto her side next to him, continuing to moan and twitch as sparks of orgasm hit randomly.

Their heads were at opposite ends of the bed, Mindy ending up in a fetal position and far too spent to turn around. Gabe reached out and gently put his hand on her ass cheek and she twitched. He rose and pulled the blankets back on his side of the bed, walked around the bed, bent over and scooped up his lover, carrying her to the other side. She was still limp when she was laid back down on the bed, warm where Gabe had been and he pulled the covers over her. He returned to the other side, pulled the blankets back so he could climb in next to her and covered them both. He spooned her and they both quickly drifted off to a deep, satisfied sleep.

The Saturday morning sun brought her out of her sleep. She remembered Gabe putting her in bed and him moving behind her but that was it. She was still curled up like she hadn't moved all night. Then she heard it, the sound she longed for, the sound of Gabe's breathing in bed with her in the morning. She painfully rolled towards him - apparently she HADN'T moved all night - and ended up on his shoulder. He was awake and put his arm around her as she covered him with her arm and leg. She reached down and softly held his flaccid penis. With surprise she said, "I don't normally get to feel you this way. I'm sorry that I left you hanging last night. I was almost comatose after what you did to me."

He assured her he was fine. Except on rare occasions two orgasms is about his limit. She hugged him, saying she loved him. "Back atcha," he replied.

They luxuriated in the warmth of Gabe's bed and the intimacy of their naked bodies intertwined with no hurry to get out of it. They were romantically and sexually satisfied, happy to just 'be' with each other. They wanted to hold on to this moment around them and the world could wait. It must have been almost an hour of drifting in and out of sleep before Gabe looked at the time. "Can I make you some pancakes? Bacon? Eggs?"

She thought for just a moment. "I really don't eat breakfast normally but if it involves sitting on your deck with you I'd love a couple small pancakes and a couple strips of well done bacon. Thank you!"

He got out of bed, telling her, "Come down when you're ready."

Gabe had the well done bacon in a paper towel and was mixing the pancake batter when Mindy came around the corner from the stairway. She was in her coveralls and Gabe's thoughts immediately returned to last evening. She saw Gabe's eyes go wide and unzipped them to show him that she had underwear on today, saying she would be too hot with all her clothes on with the coveralls. Gabe nodded approvingly as he poured the batter into the greased pan, making four pancakes.

"You wanna make your coffee? These are almost done." He flipped them and brought the butter and syrup out to the deck. He poured himself a glass of milk and flipped the pancakes onto two plates with a couple bacon strips each and stacked everything to go to the deck.

The plates landed on the table and Gabe slid one over to Mindy's place. She walked out and closed the screen behind her, sprinting over to her chair and sat down, ready to chow down. For someone who didn't eat breakfast she wolfed down her pancakes and bacon and could have eaten more but she didn't want to ask.

51Woodie
51Woodie
68 Followers