Grandpa's '55 Chevy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the plan for today?" Mindy asked. Gabe told her the injection unit is supposed to get here today so they could get ready for it and even if it didn't show they would have the prep work done. They relaxed and talked a little longer, really enjoying their time together.

Gabe said, "I'm going to change into my work clothes and I'll be right back." He picked up the dishes and headed to the kitchen and then upstairs. Mindy went to the kitchen and happily put the dishes in the dishwasher and was washing the skillet when Gabe returned.

"Thank you for doing those."

"The least I can do!" she replied.

They headed for the shop in their now usual hand-in-hand and were surprised by an large box sitting outside the shop's door. "It's here!" Gabe shouted as he hurriedly opened the service door and then the last bay door. The box was heavy but Gabe was happy to struggle with it just a bit. He set the box on the workbench and cut the tape to open it, revealing packing papers and parts wrapped in lots of foam sheets.

First out were the freshly polished valve covers and they looked better than new. Next was a box with the new computer and Gabe opened it, finding a ton of new wires to run. Another box had the new electronic distributor and finally a large wrapped object. They knew what it was but it was exciting anyway. They pulled the taped foam sheets off layer by layer until the injection unit sat in front of them in all of its glory, gleaming in polished aluminum.

After showing her how, Mindy installed the valve covers while Gabe installed the fuel injection. He mounted the computer on the firewall under the dash and Mindy helped him fish even more wires through the firewall. With the fresh Chevy orange paint and various aluminum parts the engine bay looked like a jewel box. Gabe dropped the distributor in and then plugged various parts into the computer harness. He had to plug in a couple sensors in the exhaust so he did one side while Mindy did the other. Working in his shop had never been so much fun. He felt he had a partner. When he looked at the clock for the first time it was 1:00 already.

"Can I take you to lunch? There's a burger place not too far down the road if that's okay and you could even keep your coveralls on."

Mindy initially recoiled at the idea of being out in public in her coveralls but she thought, "What the hell? Why not? Who am I trying to impress?" Then she put a condition on lunch. "Can we take the Jag?"

"You bet!" Gabe wondered how much more he could love her. She was perfect for him.

The Burger Garage was a converted gas station with several roll-up, service garage style doors that could be opened in nice weather and today they were all open. It was obviously car themed decor with racing posters and two actual, old Formula Ford race cars hanging from the ceiling. When Gabe pulled in most eyes were on his beautiful Jag but when his long and leggy, overall clad assistant climbed out the place went quiet. Gabe knew he could have gotten out naked and no one would have noticed.

Once they were seated everyone went back to their lunches. Mindy laughed. "I have been in thousand dollar dresses and never got the reaction I just got in a pair of overalls!" Gabe assured her she was every car guy's dream girl. He felt so blessed to have her in his life.

They went through the menu and Gabe warned her that the burgers were huge and he usually only ate half and brought the rest home for dinner. He ordered his usual, the western with onion rings and BBQ sauce while Mindy ordered the bleu cheese burger.

As was their habit, they always found room in their conversations to bring up the car schedule. Mindy said, "We have a week and a couple days left but I think we're making great progress. I mean, I don't do this for a living like you but I think it'll get done. How about you?"

Gabe asked, "When are they coming back?"

"They'll be back a week from Monday."

He gave it some thought and replied, "I think we're in good shape. It's going to take a day for the detail guy to refresh the paint and clean the interior and most of another day to get the computer going and the front end aligned. So it gives us about a week's time to finish everything and take it for a shake down drive. You'll need to get the registration and the insurance up to date before we can drive it on the road. It'll be a push and if we don't have any problems we'll make it." That put a smile on Mindy's face. He continued, "After lunch we can drop the painted wheels off so we can get new tires on them! One less thing."

Their burgers arrived and Mindy's eyes widened. "You weren't kidding they're big." Besides the huge burger there was a pile of fries next to it. Gabe asked for two cartons and they immediately cut the burgers in half, putting half and a big pile of fries in the cartons. They ate the remaining half and some of the fries. Mindy was anxious to get back to work so they grabbed the cartons and headed for the Jag and again the place went quiet again until she was in the seat and the door closed. It was then that Gabe was able to see the envy in the face of just about every guy in the place. He didn't feel normal again until he had backed out and headed down the road to home, his woman at his side, his Jag steering wheel in his hands and the snarl of that engine in his ears.

When they got back to the shop he put the Jag back into the first bay and asked Mindy to open the last bay and started walking up to the house saying he would be back. She opened the door and a couple moments later his Mercedes came around the corner and the trunk popped open. He grabbed two of the wheels and Mindy brought one and they put them in the trunk. Gabe grabbed the last one and also put it in the trunk, then closed it.

"Is that all we need?" she asked as she walked out of the shop. Gabe nodded and she pushed the button by the door to close it before getting in the car.

They pulled out onto the road and headed for the tire shop. Part way there Mindy remembered she was still in her overalls. She didn't want another scene so she told Gabe, "I would like to stay in the car at the tire shop."

He agreed, happy that she had gone to lunch with him. Gabe dropped off the wheels to have a set of 225/60R-15 radial tires mounted. They would be much better than old bias ply tires and a little wider, adding to 'the look'. The short trip home was a tire discussion about radials versus old school bias ply and the safety and handling advantages of radials.

There wasn't much more they could do today but they had already gotten a LOT done. The one thing that would help Mindy see the progress was to make a check list so when they got back to Gabe's he drove back down to the shop. He explained what he was going to do and it made perfect sense to her. They went in the service door and opened the far roll up door for the last time today. He took a large piece of cardboard from the fuel injection shipping box and cut off a panel. Grabbing a sharpie, he jumped up, sitting on the work bench. Mindy did the same and they went through all of the chores still needing to be done.

Some were easy - mount the new wheel/tire assemblies- and some were very involved - finish reassembling the front suspension. By the time they were done they had a long list of things to finish. Gabe asked Mindy if she wanted to take some on and she lit up so they went through the list and put a small 'M' in front of the chores she could do. There were quite a few and really would save Gabe some time.

"Ready to head up to the house?" She said yes, being quite worn out from the day's work. She saw how he stayed in shape without going to a gym. They drove the Mercedes up the hill and parked it in its stall in the garage next to the Mustang, grabbed their cartons and brought them upstairs, putting them in the fridge.

"A glass of wine?" Gabe asked. Mindy asked if she could please have a beer on the deck instead. "That sounds good.... Comin' right up!" Gabe came out and handed her a beer, they clinked the necks and he sat down.

"How are you feeling this week?" Gabe asked. "I mean after our talk last weekend."

Mindy didn't have to think long. "Last weekend was a watershed moment for me. I knew I loved you and thought that you loved me too but it sounded so sweet and real when you said it. It gave me the strength to talk to you. I had been dreading that conversation and trying to find the right time to have it. The longer I was with you the more I knew I had to tell you. I don't know if that was the best time or place but the opportunity presented itself and I took it."

"It is a huge relief to me that it's out there. I no longer have that hanging over my head but it kinda dumps it in your lap instead. Not really fair but I hope every day that passes shows you that I'm here to stay. How about you?"

Gabe paused to think. "Although I said I wanted to share the risk with you I wasn't completely clear on what I signed up for. I had a couple moments during the week where I wondered what I was getting into but they were rare and left me quickly. For me, the whole relationship sorta reset because my eyes were opened to the reality of what it was. I had kind of a fairy tale version going in my head but it was unrealistic. Your talk smashed those rose colored glasses and made me look at what I was really involved in.... a real relationship between two real people with real histories behind them. Because you told me your truth I came out of that experience with a real, grounded love for you."

Mindy looked at him in wonder. "God, I love you so much!"

He replied with, "I love you so much too,"

Then Mindy could sense a change. Gabe fidgeted a bit before he started talking. "I realize this is fast but when you know, you know and I know. I would love to have you move in with me whenever you're ready. I cleaned out a closet in the bedroom and some drawers in the dresser. That's your parking spot in the garage. If you decide to move in you could rent out your condo as an investment. Your office is a few minutes closer and your parents' house is closer. There is no rush. I love having you here and would like for you to stay every night. I hope that day comes but don't feel any pressure."

Mindy was surprised by Gabe's offer. "Thank you, Baby. I would love to move in with you but, as you no doubt realized last weekend, I have some baggage to figure out. 'With you' is where I want to be and I feel that more each day but I just can't right now."

"I don't expect you to make a decision right now but I wanted you to know that my home is open to becoming our home when you're ready."

Mindy looked deep into his eyes. "When I get to that point you'll be the first person I tell." Gabe smiled and reached over to hold her hand.

They sat on the deck and talked for a long time as the sun got lower in the sky behind them, putting a dusky glow on the mountainside across the valley from them. "I really need to clean up," Mindy said, "but I'm going to use that fancy tub if that's okay."

Gabe answered "Of course! It hasn't been used in several years. That was the former Mrs. Gabrielson's idea. I use the shower just because it's faster."

"Well, maybe you would want to try it with Ms. Wilson and see if it's better with her."

Gabe chuckled. "I've never been in it so I'm pretty sure it'll be better."

Mindy's eyes lit up! "I get your tub virginity?"

"I guess you do," he said, blushing a bit.

He heard the water running upstairs so he headed up to get ready. "You coming, Gabe?" Mindy called.

"Comin'!" he said as he stripped down. He walked in to see Mindy laying back in a tub full of suds, her head popping out above them. She watched Gabe walk across the the bathroom, his semi erect 'perfect' penis bobbing as he moved, and grab a couple big towels to put on the floor by the tub. She leaned forward and he slid into the tub behind her, sinking into the floral smelling bath soap bubbles. She leaned back on his chest when he was seated and just purred her contentment. They had been quietly soaking for a while when Gabe's hands came around Mindy and gently touched the sides of her tits. She pushed back against him, feeling his dick in the small of her back. His fingers enveloped her breasts, reaching for her nipples, soft and relaxed in the hot bath water. He felt her nails lightly dragging up the insides of his legs which were on the outside of hers.

They continued this ballet of sensuous touching, relaxing in the company of each other. His hands moved down to her belly and then continued to the top of her strip of hair, letting him know he was close. Mindy had her head resting on the front of Gabe's shoulder, eyes closed and her body relaxed. His fingers reached down and found her clit standing proud, waiting for his attention. Gabe massaged it with his middle finger and her lips with the others. He was getting hard and pressing into her back so she slid up his body and he slid down the tub until his now very hard dick popped out between her legs and then she slid back down, guiding him into her. Mindy turned her head to Gabe and they moaned and kissed with passion as he moved in and out of her below the surface. He continued to strum her clit and her breathing became deeper. She kept her lips by his but was unable to concentrate on kissing. Him fucking her and masturbating her at the same time brought her to a massive orgasm. She arched her back to press him further into her and brought her legs up out of the water, shuddering as she came. As her waves receded she relaxed, realizing Gabe was still very hard and still in her.

"You didn't cum yet?"

"Not yet."

"Ooooooh!" she growled with a smile as she started moving on him again. She reached between her legs and felt him penetrating her, touching them both where she ended and he started. She rubbed the part of him that wasn't in her with her hand, from fingers to palm, palm to fingers. With her other hand she started softly rubbing her clit again, enjoying every sensation. She felt him sliding into and out of her and squeezed his balls when he pushed in. He stayed like that while she softly rolled them between her fingers. He pulled back out and she released them, catching them again when he pushed deeply. They kept this routine going until his balls started to pull up to his body. Mindy went back to palming him, hoping to make him cum as she kept up her clit rubbing as well. She felt Gabe stiffen as he made a long groan that grew in volume until he was pulsing and shaking beneath her as she felt each spasm of his body. Mindy kept rubbing him, feeling him throb as his cum sped up his dick and into her and kept strumming her clit as she felt another orgasm hit her. Gabe felt her contractions on him as he was in his final spurts. Mindy stayed connected to him until her second orgasm had subsided, then very slowly slid back down into the water as Gabe softened and slid out, and rested her head back on his shoulder. They both just laid in the warm bath, still softly touching each other. A few minutes later Gabe said quietly, "Ms. Wilson, I have given you my tub virginity and I'm glad I saved myself for you." She turned and kissed his cheek. They stayed there for a long time, warming up the water once. It was very nice, indeed.

Gabe finally said, "If I don't get out I'm gonna look like a prune!" Mindy moved to let him stand and step out onto the rug, then picking up one of the towels, gave himself a quick dry off under her watchful eye. He wrapped the towel around himself to Mindy's obvious disappointment. He picked up the other towel and extended his hand to help her out. After she was safely out of the tub Gabe opened the towel and wrapped it around her with a hug and a kiss. They dried each other off, focusing on butts, boobs and bumping parts. They went to the bedroom and gathered up their work clothes, putting them in the hamper. Gabe put on some shorts and a teeshirt while Mindy slipped on her 49ers jersey.

Heading down the stairs Gabe asked if she wanted to watch a movie on TV or Netflix. She said there were a couple series she wanted to see so at the bottom of the stairs she turned right to go into the front room.

There was a flat screen TV on the wall, opposite a big couch that looked comfy. Gabe sat sideways against the arm of the very deep couch, facing the screen and Mindy landed between his legs, leaning back on him just like the tub. She took the remote and found a series she wanted to watch and as they watched three episodes Mindy reveled in the total comfort she felt being here with this man, in this house, in this moment. She could be happy here forever.

She hoped.

They spent Sunday morning sleeping in, making love and frying pancakes. Gabe told Mindy he'd like to take her for a late lunch at a French bistro about a half hour away. She said that sounded wonderful and ran upstairs to get dressed. Gabe was right behind her and watched as she pulled her jersey over her head and walked around his room naked getting her underwear and clothes for their afternoon. She ran past him into the bathroom, squealing with delight as he chased her and pinched her ass.

Gabe got dressed in some nice slacks and a button down shirt. He was in the kitchen drinking a soda when Mindy came around the corner in a light, flowing dress.

"How about I drive you today?" she asked.

Gabe smiled, "Sure. I'm rarely a passenger so that'll be something different." They went downstairs and got into Mindy's black Mustang.

She backed out of 'her spot' in the garage and headed up the drive to the road. When traffic cleared she pulled out, pushed the clutch in and after raising the revs she dumped the clutch with the gas to the floor. There were two black strips on the road behind them as the rear tires struggled for traction, smoke pouring from the fender openings. First gear was topped out quickly so she banged second, laying another set of tire patches. The engine screamed and when she shifted into third the tires broke loose again but then grabbed the pavement and shot the car forward, on it's way to 100 miles per hour! She took her foot off the gas, gently shifted to fourth, then fifth gear and let the engine drag slow the car to the speed limit. She looked over at Gabe and he was wide eyed and slack jawed.

"OH.... MY..... GOD!!!" he screamed. "I have never been in a car this fast. It's not stock, is it?"

Mindy smiled. "Nooooooooo. It's got a big turbo, ported aluminum heads, bigger cams and a chip. It's pushing just over 650 horsepower at the rear wheels."

This wasn't a new world to Gabe. He had always tried to stay up to date with performance upgrades but they were happening so fast he chose to leave it to the professional tuners. There was a good shop in town that he worked with and planned to send the '55 there for the final tune.

The trip to the bistro went quickly. Gabe asked Mindy about other modifications she made to her car. She said she put bigger brakes on it and that required bigger wheels but that was about all. He told her about the Mustang he had in his shop doing many of the same things, just on a 55 year old car.

There were small tables on the sidewalk outside the restaurant so they found one and made themselves comfortable. They both ordered ham and cheese baguettes and a cheese plate appetizer to share. It was like being in Paris for an afternoon since most of the staff were originally from France. A cup of coffee was a perfect way to top off the meal. As they were walking back to the car Mindy said "Hey!" to get his attention and tossed the keys to Gabe.

"You sure?" he asked.

She smiled. "I've trusted you with my heart. This is just a car."

He smiled as he slid into the driver's seat. He adjusted the seat and mirrors before pulling out of the parking lot. He accelerated sportingly, going through the gears and enjoying the power below his right foot.