Grandpa's Busty Cowgirl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that why you like to come at least three or four times a year?"

Her mother shrugged, a coy smile on her face. "Yeah, that's part of it, and I just like being with my family, that's all."

"Okay, Zoey, you're going to be in your mother's old room," Grandma Rose interrupted once they'd stepped into the house.

Zoey and her mother followed the older woman to a room just a short distance away from the huge country kitchen. The whole house was enormous, but Zoey hadn't remembered her mother's old room being so large. It housed a king-size bed with a heavy wooden headboard, covered with a duvet bearing a southwest motif that fit the room, and the ranch, perfectly. A short distance away was reading area, with a low bookshelf adjacent to a cozy-looking armchair covered in deep red leather. Next to it was a small table with a reading light on it. Off to one side her grandmother showed her the en-suite bathroom that she'd have to herself. Zoey hadn't realized her quarters would be so elaborate.

"With your mother being the only girl in the family, and the baby," her grandmother added, by way of explanation, "I guess we kind of spoiled her. Her brothers had to share a bathroom, but she got her own."

"What can I say? I love it," Zoey said as she looked around, quite surprised to be happily taking in everything before her.

"Now Liz," Zoey's grandmother said as she addressed her daughter. "I've taken the few things you left in the drawers here and moved them to the guest room. You'll be staying there tonight."

"Thanks, Mom. That's great."

"Dinner's almost ready. You two get settled in and washed up and be ready to eat in half an hour."

Left on her own, Zoey put away her toiletries and the few items her mother had allowed her to bring. After breathing in road dust for hours on end, she was happy to take a shower. As surprising as the size of her mother's old room had been, the bathroom was even more impressive. The center piece was a huge glass-walled shower in one corner, the walls inside it lined with rich honey-colored marble. Zoey luxuriated in the warmth of the steaming shower, letting the soothing spray wash away the rigours of the long drive. The towels in the bathroom were plusher than anything they had at home, and Zoey felt like just wrapping herself in one and drifting off to sleep right there.

She quickly blew dry her hair and gave her makeup a minor touch-up. Returning to her room, and remembering what her mother had said about her grandparents taking care of her clothing, she stepped over to the dresser and tried one of the drawers. She was surprised to find it didn't open and tried another, with the same result. Puzzled, she paused, noticing that all the drawers in the dresser and the two side tables on either side of the bed had keyed locks below the handles. She decided to try the closet, to see if there was anything in there she could wear. It was locked as well. That's strange, she thought. Deciding there was nothing she could do about it right there on the spot, she went into her bag of the few things she'd been allowed to bring and pulled out some clean underwear. With that in place, she donned the same dress she'd worn for the journey.

Joining the others, Zoey was introduced to her eight cousins as the whole gang sat around the big table in the dining area just off the gigantic country kitchen. The boys introduced themselves, but she lost track of the names after about the third one. The one thing she did notice was that, as her mother had said, all the boys' names had four letters, just like hers.

Zoey's grandfather insisted that she take the spot right next to him as he sat at the head of the table, with her grandmother directly across from her and her mother by her side. The rest of her cousins and uncles filled up the rest of the seats, with Uncle Ted at the other end of the enormous table.

The dinner was incredible. She didn't realize how hungry she was but the barbequed chicken and ribs, roast potatoes and salad were amazing. Zoey stuffed herself, and felt like she could have eaten for days, it was that good. Forcing herself to stop, she did manage to leave room for a delicious peach cobbler her grandmother had made.

With the meal complete, the boys departed, making their way to the 'Bunkhouse', as they called it, one of the outbuildings a short distance off from the main house. The uncles hung around for a while, talking with their mother, the siblings ribbing each other playfully.

Eventually, with darkness creeping in, Zoey's grandfather spoke, "All right, everybody, time to hit the hay." He turned in Zoey's direction. "Zoey, you'll find that we generally go to bed pretty early around these parts. Work on a ranch starts bright and early, which makes for a long day. Now, like I said, we've gone easy on you today, but tomorrow'll be a different story. We're going to put you to work first thing. You might find things hard at first, but I guarantee you'll sleep like a baby tomorrow night."

"Uh, okay, Grandpa," Zoey replied with a forced smile, wondering what kind of work they had in mind for her.

"Come along, dear," Grandma Rose said as she gestured for Zoey to follow her.

Trailing behind her grandmother, Zoey noticed her mother and grandfather speaking with each other as they made their way down the hallway, his arm around her mother's waist.

"Well, dear, I hope you'll be comfortable here," her grandmother said as she ushered Zoey into her room. "Let me just get you something to wear for tonight."

Her grandmother stepped out of the room for a second, leaving Zoey totally confused. Less than a minute later, the older woman was back, a long white cotton nightgown in her hand.

"You can wear this for tonight. I think you'll find it comfortable enough."

Again, Zoey hadn't worn a nightgown like that since she was a little girl, but she didn't want to appear rude.

"Uh, well, thanks, Grandma. That should be fine. Um, I was wondering, my mother said you and Grandpa Jack were going to take care of the clothes I was going to be wearing here. I uh...I tried to open some of the drawers and the closet but they were all locked. What...what am I supposed to do about clothes for tomorrow?"

Her grandmother smiled and nodded knowingly. "I'll explain everything to you first thing tomorrow, dear. And don't you worry, those locks will all be opened then. We've already got you a number of things that are appropriate for a young girl to wear when you're working on a ranch like this, and we'll go into town in a day or two to get you some more things. All right?"

"Um...okay. What kind of things are 'appropriate' for me to wear for working? Wouldn't my usual jeans and t-shirts be okay?"

Her grandmother shook her head. "As your mother probably told you, your grandfather is kind of old-fashioned and expects the women around him to dress a certain way. Like that dress you're wearing. He told me he thought you looked mighty fine in it, but I bet that didn't come from your closet, did it? I bet your mother bought that for you to wear."

Zoey gazed down at her calico dress. "Well, yes, that's right."

"All right then. Just hush now, dear, and get a good night's sleep. We'll talk more about this tomorrow. I'll come see you first thing before breakfast with a new outfit for you to wear for your first day of work. Okay?"

She moved in close and gave Zoey a quick hug and a peck on the cheek before Zoey could even answer. Without waiting for a response, she turned and left, closing the door behind her.

With nothing else to do, Zoey changed into the soft nightie and got into bed after washing up. She pulled out her phone with the intention of texting her friend Claudia, hoping to commiserate about her miserable lot in life. She was saddened to see that her cell phone showed zero bars, the reception next to nil way out here in the boonies, just like her mother had said it would be. "Fuck that," she cursed, tossing her phone down on the bed and pulling the covers over her as she turned off the light.

*

Even though the big king-size bed was incredibly comfortable, Zoey tossed and turned as the house became eerily quiet. At first she'd heard the low rumble of some voices talking in the distance, and then even that was gone. It was so quiet it was almost scary, so different from living in the city. Feeling fit to be tied at her plight, and unable to get to sleep, she figured she might as well at least go outside and get some fresh air. Maybe the country air would help put her to sleep.

She carefully made her way through the kitchen and out the front door. The warm night air felt blissfully soft on her skin as her eyes turned skyward. She'd caught a glimpse of the full moon, and had a better view as she stepped down and turned the corner of the big wraparound porch. She gasped at the brilliance of the sky, shimmering with a million stars and the moon brighter than she'd even seen it. It completely took her breath away. She stepped further along the flagstone walkway along the side of the house, stopping as she looked at the dark outlines of the rising mountains in the distance against the brilliant sky. She had to admit, this ranch was a beautiful place, so different from the city.

"Ohnn..." Zoey was startled by a low moan, wondering if a wounded animal was close at hand.

"Oh fuck, yesss..." This time the words were clear, definitely a woman's voice, coming from further down the side of the house. She could see a light coming from an open window further down, and that's where the sound had come from. Zoey had heard that kind of sound enough, especially from herself, to know exactly what was happening. She figured Grandpa Jack was giving Grandma Rose a little action, and after having her own pussy start to drip just looking at the big man, Zoey's curiosity took over from her better judgment.

The right thing to do would have been to just turn around and go back into her room, but Zoey had never really been the poster child for 'doing the right thing'. Instead, she stealthily made her way along the pathway until she came up to the open window of what she assumed was her grandparent's room. Pressing herself close up against the wall, she peered around the corner of the frame. The light on the bedside table was on, casting a warm amber glow over the two people on the bed.

"What the...?" Zoey almost gasped out loud as she saw who it was. Her grandfather was there, all right, but the person he was fucking wasn't her grandmother--it was her mother!

The realization of what she'd seen had made Zoey instinctively pull back. Had her eyes deceived her? Was this actually the guest room, and not her grandparent's room? Her grandmother and mother did look quite similar. Maybe she'd been mistaken? Steeling herself, and with her heart hammering in her chest, she moved back to where she'd been, peering around the corner of the window frame.

"Oh fuck, Dad, that is so good. I've missed this so much. You know he could never fuck me like you do."

Well, there was no denying it after hearing that, and Zoey's eyes hadn't deceived her either as she looked at the two bodies rocking in unison on the bed. It was definitely her mother, but not as she'd ever seen her dressed before.

Zoey was looking at them directly in profile, and even with her mother on her back she was able to see clearly what she wearing. A black corset covered her generous curves, the structured garment accentuating the size of her large heavy breasts, the corset pushing those mounds up and together in a dazzling display of tit-flesh.

Her legs were adorned with sheer black nylons, with intricate lace bands at the top held in place by ribbon-like garters that ran down from the corset and bit tightly into the whispery nylons. Her mother's feet were clad in black high-heeled pumps. And right now, those slender heels were pointed at opposite corners of the ceiling.

The reason was that Zoey's grandfather was sitting on his haunches between his daughter's spread thighs, his big hands wrapped around her ankles as he held her legs spread wide apart. Zoey's breath caught in her throat as she looked at the naked man, his broad thick chest and powerful physique taking her breath away. She could clearly see the defined muscles and flowing sinew beneath the skin of his torso, the power within his broad shoulders and thick arms already starting to make her pussy weep. She couldn't believe this man was in his late 60's. There was no fucking way that could be true; he looked barely into his 40's, and in better shape than any of the boys on her high school football team. She'd thought he'd looked like an Iron God when they'd driven up today, and now, looking at that incredible body of his as he held her mother spread wide open before him, that impression was solidified in her young mind, and was making her pussy start to drip like crazy.

"I've missed you too, sweetheart," her grandfather said, "you and that hot cunt of yours. Let's make up for lost time, shall we?"

Zoey gasped at her grandfather's words, but was riveted in place as she watched her grandfather slowly draw back, withdrawing his prick from her mother's clutching snatch. Holy fuck! Zoey thought to herself, her eyes zeroing in on the couple's joined bodies as her grandfather's cock came into view. It glistened lewdly with her mother's juices, and was incredibly thick, almost as thick as her arm. And still her grandfather kept slowly flexing his hips backward.

Fuck me...my god, how big is that thing? Zoey said to herself as her eyes opened wider with every second she watched. She was able to see what had to be seven inches of exposed thick cock, and still he kept going. Now eight, and Zoey gasped when another inch came into view. He finally stopped, with what had to be close to ten inches of shiny, thick, muscular cock showing, his cockhead still trapped within his daughter's gripping cunt.

"Oh fuck...what a cock!" Zoey mumbled under her breath as her hands went to her midsection. One hand gripped the material of her nightgown and pulled it up around her waist while the fingers of her other hand sought out the slippery folds of her drooling cunt. She'd only been watching for a minute or so, but the sight of that enormous cock had her absolutely soaked already.

"Is this what you want, sweetheart," her grandfather said as Zoey watched him smile down at his daughter, the big flared glans of his prick nestled snugly between the pink petals of her mother's flushed cunt.

"Oh fuck, dad. That is so good. It's so big," Zoey heard her mother groan out as the woman tried to roll her hips back against the cockhead stretching her open. "Yes, that's definitely what I want. I've missed it so bad."

"How much do you want?" Zoey's grandfather asked as he levered his hips forward, sending about three inches back inside his daughter's juicy twat before stopping and rolling his hips.

"Oh, don't tease me like that, Dad," Zoey's mother groaned. "You know I want it all, every last inch of that big hard cock of yours."

"Like this," Zoey's grandfather responded by slamming his broad muscular hips forward, sending the incredible length of his cannon-like cock balls-deep into his daughter's juicy folds, his midsection slapping noisily against her warm mound as he buried it to the hilt. As soon as her grandfather had driven it home, Zoey saw her mother's hands shoot out to the sides and grab the sheets in a death grip.

"OHNN...YESSSSSS!" Zoey heard her mother do her best to suppress the wail of pleasure that had overwhelmed her when her father had bottomed out inside her, that one savage thrust triggering a climax that Zoey guessed started deep inside her mother and shot to every jangling nerve ending of her body from the way she was flip-flopping like a ragdoll.

"That's it, sweetheart, let 'er buck," Zoey's grandfather said as his daughter started thrashing about beneath him, her lush curvy body twitching and shaking as her orgasm ripped through her.

Zoey was beside herself watching her mother get off like that, wondering how it would feel to have a gargantuan cock like that destroying you, blissfully, rapturously, tearing up your insides. With a cock that big, how could it do otherwise? Zoey thought as she watched her mother continue to quiver and spasm as the last vestiges of her climax surged through her. But it was obvious from what she'd just seen and heard that this wasn't the first time this had happened. All that talk about "missing this" and "you know what I want" made it pretty obvious that her mother had fucked her grandfather before, on who knew how many occasions. But as Zoey watched her grandfather draw back and start to get into a smooth fucking rhythm, Zoey couldn't blame her mother at all. Who wouldn't love getting skewered by a velvet-covered telephone pole like that?

With the first orgasm for his daughter out of the way, Zoey watched her grandfather leaned forward over his daughter, his hands still wrapped around her ankles. Zoey gasped, watching him pin his mother's legs almost back to her shoulders as he fucked her, fucked her good and hard. Her mother's hands released their grip on the sheets and came up to clutch at her father's broad shoulders, her nails scratching at his skin as he pounded it into her over and over.

"OH FUCK...I...I'M COMING AGAIN!" her mother shrieked as a second climax shot through her, her body once again spasming and convulsing like a wild thing.

Watching her mother twitch and quiver and moan like a wounded animal was all it took to send Zoey over the edge. Her fingers had been busy between her legs since she'd started watching, and a quick strumming of her clit finished her off. She was gasping as she leaned against the wall for support, her eyes glued to her grandfather's pistoning cock as her hand became a sticky mess, her fingers covered with her creamy cunt-honey. She was breathing heavily as the luxurious sensations coursed through her, picturing herself being where her mother was right now.

She kept her fingers busy in her throbbing pussy as she watched her grandfather take her mother to another squealing climax, his broad hips driving up and down as he powered his huge cock full length into her, the bed squeaking and groaning in protest.

"I'm gonna come soon, where do you want it?" Zoey's grandfather said as his hips took on a corkscrewing motion on the next few downstrokes, skewering her mother deeper into the mattress.

"You know where I want it," her mother responded as Zoey watched her mother look up at Zoey's grandfather longingly, her eyes full of both hunger and love.

"All right, sweetheart, I'll give you exactly what you want."

The next time he drew his hips back, Zoey's grandfather let go of his daughter's legs and pulled his cock right out of her. Zoey heard a nasty wet sucking sound as his glistening cock came out of her mother's gripping cunt, and then he was scrambling up on the bed next to her, finally kneeling beside her chest. Fortunately for Zoey, he was on the other side of her mother, facing Zoey as she looked in through the window. Zoey gasped as she saw his cock in all its glory as it pointed in her mother's direction, the enormous mushroom head engorged and menacing-looking, precum dangling from the tip. Her grandfather wrapped his hand around the thick shaft and pointed it at his daughter's massive breasts as he started to stroke it.

"Hear you go, baby, it's all for you," he said just as he started to go off.

Zoey watched, totally in awe, as the wet red eye at the tip filled with a pearly cloudiness for a split-second before he started to shoot, his cock firing off like a cannon on a gunship, launching rope after rope of thick milky cum onto his daughter's tits. Zoey gulped as she looked at the enormous strands of semen, so brilliantly white that she knew it had to be absolutely chockful of sperm. Just the thought of all those potent swimmers going to waste had Zoey salivating at the thought of taking a load like that into her mouth.