Grandpa's Busty Cowgirl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, Dad, I love it. Cover me," Zoey's mother's voice quavered with excitement as her hands went to her chest, pressing on the sides of her corset-encased breasts, offering them up to her father for target practice.

Zoey noticed he didn't miss as he just kept on shooting, what seemed like a veritable tidal wave of spunk raining down on her mother in a silvery deluge. Ribbons and gobs of milky cum spewed from his cock all over those massive breasts, almost totally covering them. Finally, after what seemed like a minute, the pearly ropes and wads of jizz slowed until her grandfather's hand came to rest around the thick shaft, flicking the last few drops or creamy goodness onto his daughter's breasts.

"Here you go," he said as he turned slightly sideways towards Zoey's mother's face, the bloated head of his cock a mere inch away from her mouth, a shiny strand of cum dangling from the tip.

Zoey's mother didn't hesitate, opening her mouth wide and moving forward, her lips closing down once she had the flared mushroom head trapped within her mouth. "Mmm," she purred, and Zoey felt like purring right along with her, imagining how incredible it must feel to have that huge, beautiful cock in your mouth.

"That's my girl, that's the way," her grandfather said as she watched him settle back on his haunches once more as his daughter pleasured him. His hands came forward and he took her head in his hands, slowly pulling her mouth back and forth on his cock as she serviced him. Within a minute, Zoey heard her mother make a nasty gagging noise, as if his cock was starting to extend deeper into her mouth.

What the heck, Zoey thought, a man that age can't be getting hard again already, can he?

"That's good. Just a little more and then I'll give you what you really want," her grandfather said as he continued to work his daughter's mouth back and forth on his resurgent cock, his huge hands making her head look small in his grasp.

Zoey watched, and listened to the scintillatingly wicked slurping sounds, as her mother slavishly sucked on the older man's cock. Less than two minutes later he pushed her off, his thrusting cock pointing skyward like a deadly missile, her mother's spit hanging off the engorged tip.

"How do you want it, on your back or from behind this time?" Zoey's grandfather asked, his huge cock bobbing enticingly with each powerful beat of his heart.

"From behind," her mother said as she started to get to her hands and knees. "That way you can go in nice and deep."

"Of course, the way we both like it," Zoey's grandfather responded, a sly grin on his face.

Zoey saw him reach over to the side of the bed, but couldn't see what he was doing. And then he leaned back, a plastic purple bottle in his hands. He popped the lid and turned it upside down, and she watched as he squirted a shiny gob of lube onto one of his hands. Setting the bottle aside, he wrapped his hand around his lengthy prick and slid it back and forth, coating it until it shone obscenely. When he was done, he rubbed his greasy hand on the sheets and moved behind his daughter.

"I think you're gonna like this," he said as he reached forward and pushed down on his daughter's back. She compliantly did as he wished, leaning forwards until she was leaning right down with her face turned sideways, pressed against the sheets.

She was facing towards Zoey, and the girl stayed stock still, wanting to make sure her mother didn't see her. Zoey knew she should draw back carefully and get out of there, but there was no way she could leave now. Her pussy was still hot and itchy from watching what had happened so far, and she couldn't wait to see what was next. With her mother's face buried in the sheets while still on her knees, her back was severely arched, her backside raised high in the air, begging for attention.

"That's nice," Zoey's grandfather said, "I like it served up to me like that." Zoey watched him run his hand over his daughter's plump curvy behind, the corset, nylons and garters framing her exposed sex. Even from her spot at the window, Zoey could see how juicy her mother's glistening labia were, her backside and mound covered in shiny dew.

Zoey's eyes opened wide as her grandfather moved closer and pressed down on his thrusting erection, pressing the apple-sized knob between his daughter's curvy bum-cheeks and right up against her tight rosehole. Oh fuck! He's...he's not really going to try and fuck her in the ass with that monster, is he? He'll tear her in two! Zoey thought to herself as she continued to watch, totally spellbound.

"I know how much you love it in the ass, and since that husband of yours thinks it's dirty, I'll make sure this one is real good for you."

Zoey couldn't believe her ears! Her mother loved it in the ass?!?! And her father thought it was dirty? Zoey loved it in the ass too, and what kind of man was her dad? All the guys she knew loved to fuck someone in the ass, and it seemed her horse-cocked grandfather did too.

Wanting to see if her mother was capable of taking that monster into her backside, Zoey watched intently as her grandfather pressed the enflamed knob of his cock up against her mother's tight little starfish, spreading the greasy lube all over it.

"Oh, Dad, that feels so good, and you're so big. I've missed that cock of yours so much, and you know I love when you fill me up with it," her mother cooed as Zoey watched her rotate her hips in a slow teasing circle, pressing herself back against her father. "Let me feel it...let me feel every last inch."

"Your wish is my command, my dear."

Zoey could only stare as she watched her grandfather grip his daughter's hips firmly in his massive hands and flex forward. She saw that tight pink wrinkle of flesh stretch and stretch as the broad blunt head pushed against it. She feared her mother was going to tear apart, and then gasped as she watched the constricting ring ease open to allow the invader inside.

"YESSSSS..." her mother hissed loudly as the thick fleshy spear disappeared inside her.

Zoey couldn't believe her eyes as her grandfather just kept pressing forward, not stopping once until his midsection was pressed tight up against her mother's soft round bum-cheeks, his cock totally buried in her mother's welcoming backside.

"Oh fuck, Dad, that is so good," her mother said with a deep groan as she rolled her hips back against her father. "I love it...I just love it. It's so fucking big!"

"Do you want me to stop and take it out?" Zoey's grandfather asked teasingly, a bemused smile on his face.

"Don't you dare. Just give it to me, Dad. I'll take it as hard and as deep as you want."

Fuck me! Zoey thought after hearing what her mother had just said.

"All right then, that's the way you're gonna get it."

With that, Zoey's grandfather drew back his long thick cock until all that was left inside his daughter's clutching bumhole was the big mushroom head. He set himself for a second and then slammed his hips forward, his body slapping noisily against his daughter's.

"OH MY GOD...YESSSS!" her mother squealed loudly, every inch of that enormous cock stuffed inside her clutching chute.

Zoey was shocked that her mother wasn't screaming in pain, but instead, as her grandfather started to rhythmically drive his hips back and forth, her mother kept moaning in pure ecstasy. As she watched and listened to the sinfully erotic scene being played out before her, Zoey found her fingers once more rubbing back and forth inside her sloshy cunt.

It was only a minute or two before her mother cried out, "Dad, I'm gonna come...I'm gonna...OH MY GODDDDDD!"

Zoey watched her mother tear at the sheets as she came, her eyes closed in bliss as the delightful sensations of her climax coursed through her. Zoey's grandfather kept pounding her, the bed creaking and groaning as he drove every last inch of his rigid cock into her spasming bowels. She watched her mother's legs give out as he drove her right down onto the bed, his massive body now pressed against hers as he fucked almost straight downwards, sending his turgid prick balls-deep inside his daughter. Zoey's mother twitched and shuddered as she came for a second time, and a short time later a third, saliva drooling out of her mouth as she whimpered into the sheets. And still the older man kept driving that stake-like cock into Zoey's mother time and time again, crucifying her as he nailed deep into the mattress.

"Oh fuck, yes, here you go, sweetheart," Zoey's grandfather eventually said as she watched him power it home one last time, sending his cock as far up inside his daughter as he could get it. Zoey watched his muscular butt flex repeatedly as he kept himself buried to the hilt, knowing he was flooding her mother's insides with a massive load of cum each time she saw those muscles flex.

Zoey felt her pleasure level cresting at the same time, her fingers working their magic deep inside her drooling pussy. Her orgasm came on so fast and was so intense that she thought she was about to pass out. She turned and leaned against the wall as wave after wave of rapturous pleasure coursed through her, every jangling nerve ending tingling deliciously. She found herself sliding down the wall, her quivering legs no longer able to support her as she climaxed for a long time. Sitting down, Zoey rode out the final blissful surges of her orgasm. Breathing like a runaway freight train, she gasped, drawing in breaths of cool air as she slowly recovered.

Overwhelmed by what she'd just seen, and blown away by her mother's behavior and the incredible size of her grandfather's magnificent cock, Zoey drew her sticky fingers out of her soggy cunt and licked them clean, her mind still buzzing at the wickedly erotic display she'd just watched.

Finally able to think clearly, Zoey slowly rose to her feet and peeked inside the room once more. Her grandfather was gone, but her mother still lay on the bed. She looked beguiling sexy in her black lingerie, and she was still wearing everything, including those killer high heels. To Zoey, it was the way her mother was laying that made her look even sexier. She was in the position her father had left her in, flat out on her stomach, her face pressed into the sheets, her feet spread wide apart near the corners of the bed. Zoey looked up between her mother's spread thighs, gasping as she saw what looked like a river of brilliant white cum oozing out of her abused bumhole, a milky puddle of jizz already spreading out over the sheets beneath her.

"Oh fuck, look at that, look at all that cum!" Zoey gasped under her breath as she watched the sizable pool of semen continue to grow. She heard a sound and turned on her heel. It was probably only a small animal or something, but it made her realize she'd better get out of there before she was discovered. Easing away from the window, Zoey silently made her way back into the house and to her bed.

Still not believing what she'd just witnessed, she slept restlessly, waking up in the middle of the night and having to rub off another one, visions of her grandfather's stallion-like cock driving deep into her own hungry cunt overwhelming her. She couldn't wait to see what tomorrow would bring...