Grandpa's Busty Cowgirl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've definitely got her beat in the boob area, that's for sure," Drew said from her other side as he glanced over at her. "What do you think, Ryan?"

"Hmm, you might be right about that, brother. I'd better check."

Zoey was shocked when Ryan boldly took his hand off her knee and ran it up the front of her body, cupping her breast. She looked down in surprise, unable to speak as he squeezed and hefted it.

"Oh yeah, far bigger, and a lot heavier."

"Her legs look better too," Drew added, nodding towards Zoey's lap.

"I'd better check that out too."

Ryan released Zoey's breast and put his hand back on her leg, his long fingers wrapping around her exposed thigh before he started to slide it higher. Awestruck by what was happening to her, Zoey looked down as his hand slid beneath the hem of her skirt, so shocked that she didn't even move.

"Oh yes, as soft as velvet," Ryan said, his voice lower now. "Hey there, brother, give me a hand so I can give you a better opinion on that."

"No problem," Drew responded as he reached over and took Zoey's other knee in his hand, pulling it over towards his leg.

Zoey gasped as Ryan drew back on her other leg at the same time, totally spreading her out.

"Oh yeah, that's much better now," Ryan said as he moved his fingers back under her skirt and slid them all the way up the inside of her full lush thighs, his fingertips finally brushing over her panty-covered mound.

"Definitely nicer than Anna." Ryan rubbed his fingers over the lacy fabric of Zoey's panties, one fingertip brushing over the erect bud of her clit at one point.

"Aaahh," Zoey gasped out, unable to control the exciting sensations starting to course through her. She saw Ryan and Drew exchange a knowing glance when she'd gasped, and Drew slowed the truck and pulled to a stop at the side of the rugged trail. As soon as he did, Ryan slid his fingertips under the leg opening of her panties, running them over her dripping flesh.

"Hmm, yes, definitely nicer than Anna. Yes, she's got a hot little hive here, all right. Hot and full of honey. Check it out, bro."

"I don't mind if I do," Drew replied as he turned towards Zoey as well. With her legs spread wide apart, Zoey was breathing raggedly and her heart was beating like crazy as Drew slid his hand up her other leg, his hand slipping beneath the other side of her panties, both brothers' fingers now working on her juicy cunt.

"Oh yes, this is a gooey little beehive, isn't it?" Drew said as he leaned over, his face mere inches from Zoey's. "So Zoey, have you ever heard of the term 'kissin' cousins'?"

"I...I..." was all Zoey managed to stammer out.

"Well, you're about to find out," Drew said as he leaned closer and pressed his lips to hers.

Overwhelmed by the illicit act happening to her, Zoey felt herself swooning with arousal. She was quick to open her lips against her cousin's probing tongue, her own tongue duelling with his as he kissed her hard.

"Mmm..." She couldn't help the warm purr that emanated from her throat.

"Why don't you check out those big tits of hers while I work on her pussy," she heard Ryan say from the other side of her.

"I like a good plan," Drew responded as he pulled back from the kiss for a second as he drew his hand from between Zoey's spread legs. He held it up in front of Zoey, his fingers glistening with her creamy juices. "Oh my, we don't want to get this all over that nice new blouse of yours, do we? Maybe you should clean this off for me."

Zoey could only stare as he brought his shiny hand to her mouth. He slid one shiny fingertip in a circle around her lipstick-covered lips. Overcome with excitement, Zoey pursed her lips and slid them over his finger as he shoved it deeper, her tongue rolling around the invading digit.

"That's the way, that's a good girl," Drew said as he slowly sawed his finger back and forth, loving the way Zoey's lips moved in and out around his finger. Once that finger was clean, he slid each one into her mouth in turn. "Yes, that's a hot little mouth you've got there, cuz, we're going to have to check that out pretty soon."

Once his hand was clean, he slid it down the front of her body as he moved in and kissed her again. His hand cupped and squeezed her breasts, at the same time as his brother was working a finger in and out of Zoey's velvety love-pocket.

"Oh fuck, this is one hot pussy, brother," Ryan said as he really went to work on Zoey, two fingers inside her now as he rubbed them over the soft folds of flesh on the roof of her vagina, just on the underside of her clit.

Zoey's was on fire, and her backside started shifting restlessly on the seat as the boys toyed with her. Drew sat back slightly and reached right inside the deeply-scooped neck of her blouse, sliding his hand right inside her lacy bra cup and drawing out her breast.

"Oh fuck, Ryan, look at the size of that tit," Drew exclaimed as he let go of Zoey's breast, the huge mound settling naturally on her chest over top of her blouse, her thimble-sized nipple swollen and turned up, as if waiting for a suckling mouth.

"Jesus, they're huge," Ryan said as he pulled his hand out from between Zoey's legs and reached across her. "Here, let me get the other one."

Seconds later, his hand had Zoey's other breast outside of her blouse and sitting beside its partner, her pair of mammoth guns spreading out across the whole breadth of her chest.

"Oh fuck me, have you ever seen such a huge set?" Ryan said as he slid his hands over them, his thumbs running teasingly over Zoey's stiff nipples.

"They're definitely the biggest I've ever seen," Drew said as he lifted one breast and wrapped his lips around the nipple, sucking noisily.

"My turn for a kiss," Ryan said as he moved in close and his lips met Zoey's. While his brother was slaving over Zoey's boobs, Ryan slid his hand back inside her panties as he kissed her.

"Mmm...mmm..." Zoey mumbled into his mouth as her pleasure level rose and rose as the two boys worked her over.

While Drew moved his lips from one rubbery nipple to the other, and with two fingers rubbing teasingly inside her dripping trench, Ryan took his thumb and rolled it lightly over the swollen nodule of her clit. Zoey was so aroused, that single touch was like being zapped with a cattle prod.

"OH FUCKKKKK...," she growled as her eyes rolled back in her head. She could feel herself twitching like crazy as she came, her whole body trembling and shaking, her backside bucking up against Ryan's probing hand.

"Oh fuck, man, look at her come," Ryan said as he kept his fingers sawing back and forth inside her juicy cunt. "That a girl, come good and hard for me."

And that's exactly what Zoey did. She continued to spasm and convulse as the boys worked her over, Drew sucking her tits while Ryan fingered her throbbing pussy relentlessly.

"She's a gusher all right," Ryan said as he looked down between Zoey's spread legs, the beat-up vinyl of the bench seat glistening with drops of her sprayed juices.

Zoey's head was thrown back against the seat and her hands were closed into fists as she came hard, the boys' talented fingers and mouth sending wave after wave of euphoric pleasure through her. Finally, her climax started to wane. Her hands slowly opened as she breathed deep and started to recover. When she finally opened her eyes, she found herself alone. Turning to her right, she saw Ryan standing with the passenger door open.

"C'mon, cuz, out of the truck."

"I...thought we were going to the place where you had to fix the fence?"

Ryan gestured in front of the truck. "We're here. With my fingers inside you, you were too busy to notice we'd arrived before Drew shut down the truck."

Looking through the windshield, she could see the fence a short distance away, with some new posts and rails in place and gaps where repairs still needed to be done. She reached up to put her exposed breasts back inside her blouse.

Ryan immediately stuck the flat of his hand up towards her. "No, leave those just as they are. We ain't done with you yet, cuz."

With her mammoth breasts still hanging out, Zoey slid over on the seat as Ryan reached in to give her a hand out. Stepping down, she saw Drew reach into the bed of the truck and draw out an old blanket. She noticed the truck was parked at the edge of a small grove of birches, and Drew fluffed out the blanket and set it down in the dappled shade beneath the towering trees.

"It gets pretty hot in these parts once the sun starts a beatin', so you'll be more comfortable here," he said as he gestured to the blanket.

"Comfortable?"

"Yeah, you heard our dad. You're supposed to help us with our loads. We've got a couple of big ones for you right here." She watched as both boys started to undo their jeans. Drew nodded towards the blanket. "So you just leave those big titties of yours out there for us to look at and get on that blanket on your knees. We'll be able to tell our daddy that you helped us with our loads real good."

Struck dumb by the bizarre situation, but still as aroused as she'd been moments ago, Zoey compliantly did as she was told, stepping over to the blanket and getting to her knees. As she faced them, the boys moved in close on each side, both of their cocks coming out of their flies. She was definitely impressed by the size and girth of both boys. Sure, they weren't in the same league as their grandfather, but they were definitely just as big as the biggest boys she'd been with at her school. She found herself salivating just looking at the stiffening pricks as they came closer, the boys' hands stroking slowly back and forth along their growing members.

"That mouth of hers sure looks good with that lipstick Grandpa asked her to put on," Ryan said as they stepped up right in front of her, their stiffening cocks mere inches from her face.

"Yeah, that lipstick's gonna look even better on my cock in a minute," Drew added.

"Well, you'll just have to wait there, brother, she's sucking me first." With that, Ryan stepped right up in front of Zoey and pointed his surging dick right at her face. "Open up, cuz, I've got a nice creamy mouthful of cum for ya. You've just got to work a little bit to get it."

Looking up at the enflamed cockhead right in front of her face, Zoey's instincts as a cock-lover took over and she quickly formed her mouth into an inviting 'O'. Ryan was quick to make good use of that, plugging his cock right into her open mouth.

"Mmm," Zoey instinctively purred as she had a nice hard cock between her lips to worship. She pushed a wad of saliva to the front of her mouth and bathed the invader in her hot spit, her tongue rolling torturously over the broad flared head.

"Oh fuck, brother," Ryan said as he started to rock his hips. "I told you the first time I saw her that her mouth was made for sucking cock, and she's definitely proving me right."

"Let me feed her a real cock," Drew said as he stepped right up and pulled his brother back.

Ryan's cock came out of Zoey's avidly-sucking mouth with a resounding "POP!" Zoey had been sucking so hard already that her lips were pursed forward as they followed the retreating cock, wanting more. She didn't have to wait long as Drew plugged his cock right into her waiting mouth, taking her head in his hands and working it back and forth on his surging prick.

"Mmm...mmm...mmm..." Zoey moaned rhythmically as Drew worked her face up and down, his cock quickly becoming streaked with her brilliant red lipstick.

"Jesus, brother, you're right, this mouth of hers is perfect. Way better than Anna's."

Through glassy half-closed eyes, Zoey saw Ryan standing next to his brother and looking down at her, a lewd smile on his face as he stroked his cock. He moved closer and rubbed the drooling tip across her cheek, smearing it with a sticky trail of precum.

"I've gotta try it again," Ryan said as he grabbed Zoey's head and pulled it onto his cock, her soft lips quickly closing down around the rigid shaft. "Oh yeah, that is one hot fucking mouth, and look at the way she's going for it. Yes, this sweet cousin of ours definitely loves cock."

"Well, we've got a lot to give her," Drew said before taking hold of her head again and pulling it off his brother's cock, and then plugging his throbbing dick back into her gaping mouth.

The boys used her hot sucking mouth alternately for the next ten minutes or so before Ryan couldn't last any longer. "OH YEAH...I'M GONNA CUM, CUZ, GET READY!"

Having sucked so many cocks in the past, Zoey felt ready for his load, but, what she wasn't ready for was the velocity of it, and the amount he shot. The first rope of cum rifled forth like a howitzer, almost blowing her head right off his cock. Not wanting to lose any of it, she quickly swallowed, loving the feel of the warm thick semen sliding smoothly down her throat. She couldn't stop her warm purr as she sucked for more, "Mmm..."

"Swallow that good stuff," Ryan said as he kept ejaculating, rope after rope and wad after wad splashing deep into Zoey's mouth and across her tonsils.

Zoey eagerly did as she was told, hating to see a load like this go to waste. She hungrily gulped it down, but Ryan kept shooting, absolutely flooding her mouth with his milky seed. Zoey felt it leak out the corners of her stretched lips and run in warm rivulets down her chin, but she still kept sucking and swallowing. Finally, Ryan's bucking cock settled down in her mouth, but Zoey kept her lips and tongue working on the seeping cockhead, nursing at the tip to get all the goodness she could.

"Get out of the way," she heard Drew say as she felt Ryan being pulled backwards. "I've gotta blow too."

Not a split-second later, Drew had plugged his cock between Zoey's dripping lips. No sooner had she closed those soft warm pillows around it than he started to come, his engorged cockhead discharging an equally big load into her vacuuming mouth.

Zoey felt like she'd died and gone to heaven, getting two enormous loads from two big sturdy cocks one after the other. Her taste buds were tingling at the succulent masculine taste firing her senses. She kept gobbling the stuff down, but Drew's load was just as big as his brother's and her mouth couldn't contain it all, no matter how fast she swallowed.

"Jesus, what a hot fucking mouth. Way better than Anna's," Drew said as his spewing prick slowed down to a mere trickle, which Zoey's slurping tongue was quick to catch.

"C'mon, we've got work to do," Ryan said as Zoey looked over at him, his pants already done up as he moved towards the back of the truck, her lips still sucking gently on the tip of Drew's cock.

"All right, you can have more of that later, Zoey," Drew said, "but let me tell you, you're a great cocksucker and we'll make sure to use that pretty mouth of yours a lot more from now on."

He pulled out and zipped up too, joining his brother as they started to unload the timbers and tools from the back of the truck. Zoey took the opportunity to gather up the cum dripping off her face, her fingers pushing the slimy goo into her mouth. There were even gobs that had fallen onto her generous breasts, and she wiped those up too and licked her fingers clean. When she'd gotten all she could, while the boys were busy trucking the supplies the short distance to the fence, she carefully slid her girls back into her lacy bra and pulled her blouse back into place.

"Uh, what am I supposed to do?" she asked as Ryan came back to the truck for more supplies.

"Listen," he said as he leaned on the side of the truck and looked at her, "why don't you just take it easy. We might ask you to fetch something for us over to the fence. There's a cooler there with bottles of water in it, help yourself. There's also a container of wipes behind the seat in the cab, if you need to clean yourself up at all." He paused and nodded to her chest, where drying trails of spunk still glistened, even after she'd gotten as much as she could. He picked up another armful of wood rails. "All right?"

"Uh, sure," Zoey responded. "Just let me know if you need anything."

For the next while, the boys worked on the fence as Zoey hung around the truck, wiping herself clean as Ryan had suggested, and then settling down in the shade under the twinkling birches. The sun was rising further into the sky and it was definitely heating up.

"Hey Zoey, can you bring us a couple of waters," Drew called out.

She quickly pulled out some bottles from the icy cooler and strode over to them, feeling like she fit in with them in her cowgirl look, cowboy boots and all.

"Thanks," they each said as she passed them the bottles. They each took a healthy gulp and then wiped their sweaty foreheads with the backs of their forearms.

"It sure is nice you're going to be here for the summer," Ryan said as he set down his bottle and came up to her.

Before Zoey knew it, he'd scooped her up in his arms and brought his face down to hers, kissing her hotly. She was taken aback at first, but quickly returned his kiss, her eyes closing as his tongue duelled with hers. She felt his hand slide down her back and over her backside, his big hand cupping her bum and giving it a teasing squeeze.

"Give me a little of that, brother," she heard Drew say as he moved close to her as well.

Ryan pulled back but kept ahold of her as Drew moved right in, leaning down to kiss her, just as passionately as his brother. Zoey eagerly returned his kiss as well, her body heating up as his tongue rolled against hers. While his brother kept stroking her backside, Drew slid his hand right down inside the scooped neckline of her blouse again, his fingers going right inside her bra to cup and squeeze her heavy breast. They took turns kissing her once more each before they both let her go, leaving her standing there gasping, her big tits heaving beneath her blouse, her nipples stiff as bullets.

"Okay, thanks for the water," Ryan said as he picked up a hammer and turned to the fence. "We'll call you if we need anything else."

In a bit of a daze, Zoey made her way back to the truck and grabbed a water for herself, taking a big gulp as she tried to cool herself off from the hot kisses and groping she'd just endured. Settling back on the blanket and watching the boys work, she was impressed with their skill at the manual labour they were undertaking, working smoothly in tandem with each other as the job progressed. It was about another half hour after she'd brought them the water that she saw them set their tools down and walk towards her. Sitting on the blanket with her cowboy boots tucked under her, she saw the leering smiles on their faces as they looked at her while taking off their shirts. Both boys were ripped, their muscular physiques a delight to her eyes.

"Get on your back," Drew said as he tossed his shirt to the ground and then kicked his cowboy boots off before unbuttoning his jeans.

"What?"

"You heard my brother," Ryan said firmly as Zoey saw him start to get undressed as well. "Get on your back. You might as well get used to it, you're going to be spending a lot of time that way this summer."

Zoey did as she was told as both boys finished undressing, both of them naked except for their work socks. She was pleased to see those two sturdy cocks on the rise, both of them stroking them purposely as they stepped towards her.

"Get those knees up and apart."

It was Drew who gave that instruction, and Zoey instantly complied, slowly drawing her knees up and then spreading them apart.

"That's the way," Ryan said as he got down on his knees between her spread legs.

As her legs rolled open, her skirt rose higher and higher, until it was bunched up on her hips, her panty-covered pussy on display.

"Look at that, Drew. It looks like our pretty little cousin here got a bit turned on when we were kissing her."