Grandpa's Busty Cowgirl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's pretty fucking wet, you can almost see right through her panties."

"Yeah, well, she won't be needing them for a while."

Ryan reached down with both hands and slid them under Zoey's skirt, grasping the ribbon-like waistband of her panties and drawing them off.

"Here you go, brother, sniff those for a while and maybe it'll make that little pee-shooter of yours big enough to satisfy her."

"Fuck you," Drew replied, grabbing the panties out of the air and bringing them to his nose anyway.

"Oh my," Ryan continued as he moved in closer between Zoey's spread thighs, his hand continuing to stroke his stiffening cock, "look at that pretty shaved pussy of hers. Nice and shiny and wet. Just the way we like them."

"Jesus, look at the size of her clit. It looks like a fucking lighthouse peeking out there. I bet she can come good and hard with a clit that big. I just might have to chow down on that at some point."

Zoey knew the boys were right. Blessed with a big sensitive clit, she could come like a nympho with an addiction to Spanish Fly, being able to climax time and time again.

"It is a big one, all right. Get ready, sweetheart," Ryan said as he moved in over Zoey, one hand wrapped around his cock as he pressed it down and nestled the broad flared head between her dripping labia. And before Zoey knew it, he was balls-deep, his firm abdomen pressed up against hers.

"Oh fuck, yessss..." she hissed out as she felt his thick cock stretching and filling her. It felt wonderful, and she was reminded in an instant how much she liked getting fucked. As he leaned over and kissed her, she eagerly slipped her arms around his neck and held him close, kissing him back as he started to lever his hips up and down, fucking her for all he was worth.

"Oh shit, Drew," Ryan said after a few strokes as he pushed himself up and turned to his brother, his cock sawing in and out of Zoey's clutching cunt. "Wait'll you try this. She is so fucking hot, man. What a pussy."

"Then hurry up, asshole. I've got a big load right here I need to dump into her."

Excited by how hot and tight Zoey was, Ryan did exactly that, fucking her faster and faster. Zoey responded by planting her cowboy boots hard on the blanket and thrusting her hips back up against her cousin, working in unison with him as they got into a savage rhythm as they fucked.

"Oh fuck, man, look at her go," Drew said as he watched, in awe of Zoey's talent as she seemed to be fucking his brother even more enthusiastically than Ryan was fucking her.

"OH GOD...OH GOD...YES...YESSSSSS!" Zoey wailed as she started to come, her backside shaking like a wildcat as she bucked her hips up and down, getting every inch of Ryan's cock all the way inside her.

"OH FUCK...SHE'S JUST TOO FUCKING HOT. I'M GONNA COME!" Ryan shouted as he slammed his hips against Zoey's midsection one final time before leaving his cock buried to the hilt, the muscles in his butt flexing as he shot rope after rope of cum into her, basting her insides like a Christmas turkey as he totally unloaded, flooding her cunt with a torrent of jizz.

"Okay, asshole, you've had your fun," Drew said as Zoey saw him pull his brother off her. "Now it's my turn, only I'll give her a man-size cock instead of that little leaguer of yours."

Zoey's pussy was empty for no more than a second or two before Drew had his cock buried full length inside her. His cock was nearly identical in size to his brother's, and she had no complaints about the size or hardness of either one. Both had great cocks to fuck, or suck, as she remembered from just a short time ago on this very blanket.

Drew went at her hammer and tongs as well, giving her a good hard fuck as he kissed her and grappled at her tits, squeezing and groping them as he used her pussy to get off in. He lasted as long as his brother, groaning like a wounded animal as he eventually came, pouring a huge load of seed into her. Zoey came again just as Drew did, the two of them clutching at each other as their bodies spasmed in pleasure as their shared climax coursed through them.

"She'd pretty fucking good, isn't she?" Zoey heard Ryan say as she and Drew started to recover, his cock still buried balls-deep inside her. Zoey and Drew looked over to see Ryan already fully dressed.

"Pretty fucking good, and pretty good at fucking," Drew responded with a chuckle as he slowly withdrew, his spent prick coming out in a slippery rush.

Zoey propped herself up on her elbows as he got to his feet and reached for his clothes. With her knees up and her skirt still bunched around her waist, she looked down between her spread thighs. A slow trickle of thick white cum was oozing from her pink pussy lips, sliding down her body onto the blanket.

Drew saw where she was looking as he tucked his shirt back into his pants and zipped up. "There's some more for you, if you want it." He nodded towards her drooling cunt. "Go ahead, don't be shy."

Zoey smiled teasingly. "I don't mind if I do." She slid her hand down her body and the boys watched as she slid her fingers from below her pussy up and right into her sopping cunt, bringing them out coated in milky semen. With a little purr of pleasure, she brought her hand to her mouth and wrapped her lips around her gooey fingers, licking them clean.

"Yeah, she'll do just fine," Ryan said with a smile as he clapped his brother on the shoulder before the two of them went back to the fence.

With the boys back to work, Zoey took her water bottle and held it between her legs for a couple of minutes, trying to cool down her steaming pussy. Eventually, she grabbed more of the wipes and cleaned herself. She'd just put her panties back on and gotten herself presentable when she heard a vehicle approaching. She looked up to see Uncle Dan coming down the old cart-track in his pickup truck, a much newer one than the boys were driving. He parked next to them and got out, smiling to Zoey as he ambled over. To Zoey, he looked like a grown-up version of his two boys, the family genes apparently strong in all of them.

"How are things going, Zoey?" he asked. Zoey noticed his eyes purposely raking up and down over her body, his eyes lingering a while longer on her sumptuous breasts. "The boys haven't been too hard on you, have they?"

She almost laughed at that, remembering the two hard thick cocks she'd just had in her moments ago. "No, sir. They've been fine."

"That's good. Glad to hear it." He turned and called out to the boys. "Did Zoey help you with that unloading we talked about?"

"She sure did, Dad," Ryan called back. "She did a great job. If you've got any unloading to do, I'm sure she'll be able to help you with that too."

"Good to know," Uncle Dan said as he turned back to her. "What do you say, Zoey? Are you willing to help me with some unloading?"

She was surprised to see Uncle Dan already starting to open his belt buckle. She stood there on the blanket, speechless, as he opened his pants and slid down his zipper. She could only watch as he reached inside and drew out a mighty cock, the same sturdy thick cock as his boys, and just as big. Zoey couldn't help it as she started salivating just looking at it as it started to lift and extend, her tongue subconsciously coming out to wet her lips.

"You look awful hungry for it, why don't you get down there and take care of this for me. I'm sure with that pretty little mouth of yours, we'll be done unloading in no time."

As if in a trance, Zoey dropped to her knees before her uncle as he moved in close, offering his hefty prick to her. She brought her arms up and put them on his hips, pulling him even closer. A wildly erotic scent wafted into her senses as he got closer, making her eyes open wide as she looked up at him questioningly.

"That's the boys' mother you're smelling there. I've been here for a few days now so I felt kind of obligated to go home and throw a quick fuck into her first thing. She is a juicy one, but I'm sure you won't mind a little sweet nectar to lick up."

Zoey found the lurid idea of the whole thing incredibly arousing, her pussy dripping already at the nasty thought of what she was about to do. With a knowing look in her eye, she set about her task, extending her tongue and licking the full length of her uncle's big cock, the turgid shaft nice and hard at this point.

"That's it, lick up all your aunt's cunt-honey. If you clean me up real good, I'll give you a big dose of cock-cream to wash it down with."

Zoey liked the sound of that and eagerly continued licking, her fingers wrapped around the solid long cock as she ran her tongue up and down it, revelling in the new taste that was tingling her taste buds. Just the sinful idea of what she was doing was turning her on even more and she groaned with delight as she swallowed, her aunt's warm juices sliding teasingly down her throat. Once she felt she'd licked her uncle's rigid stalk clean, she slipped her lips over the big mushroom head and did what she liked to do best; suck cock.

"That's it, that's a good girl. Go for it. I might have just fucked your aunt a little while ago, but I'm not done by any means, and this load'll be just as big."

Zoey liked the sound of that and sucked enthusiastically, her cheeks hollowing in to give her uncle a hot buttery sheath to fuck as she hungrily bobbed her head up and down. She was rewarded less than five minutes later by a monster load, just as big as the boys had given her, if not bigger. She almost gagged on it, but hurriedly swallowed time and time again as he pumped her mouth full, over and over.

"Oh yeah, very nice," Uncle Dan said as she sucked the last few drops out of him. "It's going to be a great summer with you on the ranch."

"She's much better than Anna, isn't she, Dad?"

Zoey heard Drew's voice and looked up to see the two boys standing next to them, both of them starting to peel off their clothes once more.

"She's a damn good cocksucker, all right," Uncle Dan said as he looked over at them. "Have you fucked her yet?"

"Just once, and she's a fantastic fuck too. Wait'll you try her. We figured it was time to go for Round Two."

For some reason, Zoey loved the way they talked about her as if she wasn't even there. She found it luridly exciting the way they seemed to think of her already as their personal fuck toy. She wondered if it was just these three, or was it going to be like this with everyone on the ranch? Just the thought of that made her pussy cream even more.

"You boys go ahead and give it to her. Give me a minute or two to recharge and I'll dump another load into what I'm sure is a fine pussy."

"It's a hot and tight one, Dad," Ryan said as tossed away the last of his clothes and stepped towards Zoey. "Okay, cuz, get that top and skirt off. Show our dad what you've got."

Zoey undid her Mexican belt and tossed it down on the blanket before doing the same with her blouse and skirt, shimmying her wide hips from side to side as she slid it off. She was about to pull off her cowboy boots when Ryan stopped her.

"No, leave those on. We like to fuck girls wearing cowboy boots around here."

Dressed in just her boots and the matching lace bra and tiny panty set, Zoey stood there as her Uncle Dan walked slowly around her, as if eyeing her up to buy at an auction. Just the thought of that had Zoey tingling, her pussy weeping like crazy into her panties.

"Very nice, and big where it counts," he said as he stepped closer and ran his hands over the swelling mounds of her big curvy bum before cupping her bra-clad breasts and hefting them. He undid her bra and tossed it aside, letting her huge breasts settle free and natural on her chest. He ran his hands over them gently, his fingers and thumbs teasing her nipples until the stiff buds stood up proudly. "Yes, much bigger than Anna." He turned to the boys. "But can she fuck like Anna?"

"Just watch and see," Drew said as he stepped next to his brother, both of their cocks stiff and pointing at the sky. "Get down on your hands and knees this time. We're going to fuck you that way this time."

With a shiver of excitement at being told what to do, Zoey dropped to her hands and knees on the blanket. Ryan moved in behind her and she felt him pulling on the waistband of her panties. She helped by shifting from side to side as he drew them down and off over her boots. While Ryan was busy behind her, Drew got to his knees in front of her, stroking his cock as he pointed it at her, a sly smile on his face.

"Look at how far those big tits of hers hang down," Uncle Dan said as he stood to the side of them. "They're almost down to the goddamned blanket."

"Open up, cuz," Drew said as he stepped forward and aimed his cock at her mouth. "We're going to give it to you at both ends."

Zoey agreeably opened her mouth and Drew plugged his pulsing cock right in, at the same time as Ryan took hold of her hips and slid his prick into her soggy snatch. Within seconds, Zoey and her two cousins were working together in a smooth rhythm, Ryan's thick cock shuttling back and forth as he fucked Zoey from behind, and Drew happily sawing his dick in and out of her sucking mouth, her hot spit starting to drip off the glistening shaft as she slobbered all over it.

"Look at that nice round ass of hers shake," Uncle Dan said as he kneeled beside the threesome. He ran his hand over Zoey's backside as his son continued to pound away at her, the supple cheeks of her curvy bum quivering and shaking as she got pummeled.

Zoey felt the older man's hand slide along the side of her body and then beneath her, his hand cupping one of her swaying breasts as she rocked back and forth, getting thoroughly spit-roasted on her cousins' big cocks.

"Oh yeah, a great set of tits. Nice and heavy. Man, she really has a body made for big cocks, doesn't she?"

"And lots of them, I'd say," Drew said as he continued to fuck her face. "Is that right, Zoey, you've got a body made to take lots of cock? Don't stop sucking me, just grunt if you agree."

And grunt Zoey did, loving the feel of having their stiff young cocks driving into her at both ends. It felt so good that, within just a minute or two, Zoey came, moaning and groaning as Drew drove his cock deep into her mouth, her pussy gripping Ryan's thrusting erection as she climaxed, her gushing cunt spraying all over his thighs.

"Look at her come, Dad, and we've only had our cocks in her for a few minutes."

"Let's see if we can give her a few more," Uncle Dan said as his hand let go of her breast and slid over her stomach and between her legs.

With the boys still working her over, Zoey felt his fingers rub teasingly over her clit, the sensitive nodule stiff and loving the attention. She came again just moments later, her pussy absolutely throbbing with delight as her Uncle's fingers rubbed her silly.

"OH FUCK...YES...WHAT A CUNT!" Ryan gasped out as he started to come, rifling another massive load into Zoey's pussy. He groaned and muttered as he drove it as far into her as he could, holding his cock there as he flooded her insides.

"I want in there next," Drew said as he yanked his prick out of her mouth, leaving her gasping, her lips pursed forward like a fish out of water.

When Ryan was done, he backed out, a gush of cum sliding down Zoey's thighs just as Drew took his brother's place and sunk it home.

"Here's another one for you to get ready," her Uncle Dan said as he took Drew's place in front of Zoey, on his knees with his resurgent cock in his hand.

Zoey hadn't noticed him getting undressed, but there he was, just like his sons, naked as a jaybird, except for his socks. Zoey didn't have a second's rest as he plugged his thick cock right into her mouth. She closed her lips down past the big flared head, locking the huge knob within her sucking mouth as she really went at it, her tongue rolling teasingly over the pebbly glans.

Five minutes later, Drew came, adding his load to the cum already inside her. As soon as he was done, Uncle Dan took his place, his huge cock stretching and filling Zoey as he fucked her from behind, his strong hands pulling on her hips as he hammered his cock back and forth into her steaming depths.

"OH FUCK...YESSSS!" Zoey hissed loudly, her mouth finally free of cock as she came another time. Drew and Ryan must have realized it and both moved in front of her.

"Here you go, get these good and clean," Drew said as they presented their cum-slick dicks to her, a mixture of jizz and her cunt-honey glistening on the shafts.

Zoey enthusiastically set about licking their semi-hard cocks, her lips and tongue busy as she lapped up the heady nectar.

"OH FUCK...GONNA COME...GONNA..." Uncle Dan crowed as he started to go off as well. He slammed it into Zoey, causing her to climax one more time as he absolutely throttled her, his prick buried to the balls as he doused her insides with what felt to her like a pint of spunk. He rode out his climax for a long time, and she flexed the muscles inside her, trying to coax every last drop of cum out of him. When he was done, he got her to clean his cock too, Zoey's tongue laving over his thick heavy shaft, lapping up all the tasty goodness.

"I stopped by the house and your Grandmother gave me some food to bring out," Uncle Dan said once she'd finished licking his balls clean. "Ryan, grab the cooler out of the back of the truck and let's have something to eat now that we've worked up an appetite. Zoey, you can put your clothes back on."

The men all put their clothes on as well and once Ryan had hauled the cooler over to the blanket, they dug in. Zoey loved the roast beef sandwich, the layers of sliced meat tasting heavenly on her tongue, washed down by a frosty Dr Pepper. They'd all finished their sandwiches when a squawking noise came from Uncle Dan's truck. She watched as he strode over and retrieved something from the front seat and walked around to the far side of his truck.

"What's that?" she asked.

It was Drew who responded. "You've probably noticed that the cell reception sucks way out here, so we're stuck doing things the old-fashioned way. That's a walkie-talkie he's talking into there."

"Huh."

A minute later Uncle Dan strode back, a disgruntled look in his face.

"What's up, Dad?" Ryan asked.

"That was your grandfather on the phone. He wants Zoey to go and work with your Uncle Ted and his three boys over at the West Barn this afternoon. He called to say Ted would be over in about an hour to pick her up."

"Shit," Ryan said with a grunt. After a pause, he looked up. "In an hour, you say?"

"Yep."

"What do you think, Dad, should we...?"

Zoey wondered what he was asking as he left his words hanging there in the air. She didn't have long to wait.

"Yes, I think we definitely should," Uncle Dan said as Zoey watched him reach down and start to undo his belt again. "Zoey, get those panties off and get on your back."

Flushed with arousal within seconds, Zoey shimmied out of her panties while the three men stripped off their clothes. Once she was on her back with her knees up and her cowboy boots spread wide apart, Drew kneeled between her legs and socked it home, the other two kneeling on either side of her face as they took turns using her mouth.

About forty-five minutes later, all three had dumped loads into her yearning pussy once more and she'd licked all of their spent dicks clean. Her body was just thrumming with pleasure, and as she cleaned herself up and straightened up her clothes while the three men went to work on the fence, she wondered what the afternoon with Uncle Ted would bring. If she remembered right, he did have three strapping boys...didn't he?