Grandpa's Busty Cowgirl Ch. 05

Story Info
Grandpa Jack makes use of busty Zoey's hot hungry holes.
7k words
4.7
62.4k
98
3

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,704 Followers

CHAPTER FIVE

"I think I might be able to arrange that," her grandfather said as he pushed himself out of the chair and stood up. He took Zoey's hand and helped her to her feet. Once she was standing, he surprised her as he pulled her close and lowered his mouth to hers, giving her a deep passionate kiss as his immense body enveloped hers.

"Ohhnnn," Zoey groaned with pleasure as she eagerly returned the kiss, swooning with delight as her grandfather pulled her against him, her breasts mashing against his powerful chest. He kissed her for a long time, making Zoey feel feverish with arousal. He slid one hand up the front of her body and cupped her breast, his thumb flicking over the stiff bud of her nipple as he hefted the sizable orb.

At the same time, Zoey instinctively reached for his midsection, her libido firing like crazy as she found his immense cock still hard as a rock. "Mmmnnn..." she moaned deep in her throat as he kept kissing her, her hand starting to stroke slowly back and forth along the full length of his thrusting erection, still amazed at how long that stallion-like cock was.

As she kept stroking his cock, she felt his hand leave her breast and slide down her body, his fingers slipping beneath the bottom edge of the chemise and over the front of her panties. All of sudden, he tensed up.

"What are these?" her grandfather said as she felt his fingers toying with the leg opening of her panties.

"Wha...I...I don't...?" Zoey stammered, not sure what was going on.

"These panties weren't part of what was laid out for to wear, were they?"

"N...no," Zoey said, her voice taking on an apologetic tone. "I...I just had them on when I was wearing that yellow dress earlier."

"That's fine this time, sweetheart, but from now on, only wear what's laid out for you. All right?" her grandfather gave her a tender smile now as she felt him reach around and start to pull her panties down.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I...I didn't know."

"That's fine, my dear. I understand," he said as he took her panties off right over her high heels and tossed them aside. He stood back up and gently took her face in his hands and kissed her tenderly. Zoey loved the show of affection and, at that moment, it felt like exactly what she needed. They were both smiling softly as he drew back and looked into her eyes.

"I love you, Zoey. I only want to make you happy. And trust me, while you're here, I'll make sure you get exactly what you need."

Zoey felt her heart swell with emotion as he kissed her tenderly on the forehead. "I love you, Grandpa, and I'll do whatever I can to make you happy too." She glanced down at his throbbing horse-cock, thrusting up almost as high as her breasts. She gulped, the thought of trying to take that monster inside her young body both exciting, and terrifying. "Or at least I'll do my best."

"I'm sure you'll do just fine. You're built just like your mother, and if she can take it, I'm sure you can too. Now, kiss me once more."

Feeling more loved than ever, Zoey threw herself at her grandfather with abandon, pressing her lips to his as her arms flew up around his neck, holding him close. Her tongue was eager and willing as she feathered it into his mouth, their kiss making her even hotter with longing.

"Yes, I think you definitely need another dose of medicine," her grandfather said as he finally broke the kiss, leaving Zoey gasping and breathless. He led her over to the bed. "Now, what did I say earlier? When you want to get fucked, I expect you to be on your back on this bed with your legs spread-eagled. So, get on your back and get those legs in the air. I want to make sure this dose of medicine does the job better, so I'm going to give it to you internally."

With her heart beating like crazy and her body flushed with arousal, Zoey pulled down the covers, exposing the burgundy sheets beneath. She clambered onto the bed and rolled onto her back. With her grandfather's eyes locked on her reclining form, and his cock thrusting up before him, she drew her knees back, the dagger-like heels of her pumps dragging erotically across the sheets. She looked up at him as she slowly let her knees drift open to each side, the bottom of chemise sliding higher and higher on her spread thighs.

"Oh yes, very nice," her grandfather said as he clambered onto the bed, his eyes feasting on the sight of her juicy pussy, her pouting pink labia shining with her juices. "I love that you keep it shaved like that, it reminds me of the sweet little girl who used to love to visit and feed those baby goats all those years ago. But now, let me check and see how much that little girl has grown up."

With her head propped up on the pillows, Zoey watched as her grandfather moved in closer between her spread thighs as his hand reached out for her. He toyed with the outside of her glistening peach first, his big fingers sliding teasingly over her slippery mound, his index circling provocatively around the erect spire of her clit but purposely not touching it, which was making Zoey want to scream with need.

"Nice and wet, I like that," her grandfather said as he slid his middle finger between her slick petals and deeper inside her.

Zoey was gasping as he slid his finger along the roof of her vagina until he had it buried to the third knuckle. She couldn't believe it; his finger was bigger than many of the cocks she'd had inside her!

"Nice and tight, and hot as a furnace," he said as he started to slide his finger back and forth. "Let's see if we can stoke that furnace and make it even hotter."

Zoey felt helpless as he really started to work on her with his fingers, but she wouldn't have changed a second of it. As he slid his long thick finger in and out, he started to slowly spin the tip of it in a circle, his finger pressing deliciously on the trigger points inside her. Zoey had already been so turned on by their hot kisses, and sucking his cock before that, that she felt the mercury rising in a flash as her pleasure level escalated.

"Oh god, Grandpa, that feels so good," she groaned out as she closed her eyes and surrendered herself to the pleasure he was bringing her. Her backside was shifting about restlessly on the sheets as he brought his other hand to her slippery mound, wetting his fingers with her juices. With the finger of one hand sawing in and out of her dripping cunt, he started to toy with her pulsating clit, his slick thumb and forefinger coming together on the erect bud.

"OH FUCK...SO GOOD...SO FUCKING...AAAAAAHHH!" Zoey gasped loudly as she started to come. With her high heels digging into the mattress, she thrust her hips upward, working with him as his long thick finger rubbed back and forth inside her. She was gripping the sheets tightly as her body twisted this way and that, her climax starting deep in her needy twat and blossoming to every tingling nerve ending.

"That's a good girl, come hard for your old Grandpa," her grandfather said as he kept toying with her, his fingers feeling incredible to Zoey as he kept working on her.

Finally, the delightful tingling sensations started to ebb away and Zoey felt her body collapse back into the bed, her clenched fingers letting go of the sheets. She looked up at her grandfather through glassy eyes, feeling blissfully content.

"I think my little granddaughter liked that," her grandfather said, his fingers still moving gently over her sopping mound.

"Oh Grandpa, I loved it. That was wonderful," Zoey cooed, feeling totally at peace with the world.

"Well, since you liked it so much, let's just see if we can give you another one for good luck."

Before Zoey could say a word, he was back at her, his fingers starting to work their magic once again. As soon as he started, Zoey literally became putty in his hands, her body molding to his wishes as he had her revved up again in no time. It only took a couple of minutes before his talented experienced fingers had her climbing the walls, her body thrashing about like a ragdoll as he made her come once more. When she finally came down from this one and was able to slowly open her eyes, she saw him reach down and grasp her ankles in his hands.

"I think you're ready for this now," he said as she saw him nod to his midsection.

Zoey's eyes followed his, her gaze alighting on the angry crimson crown of his throbbing erection, the immense cannon thrusting over her young body. With her heart pounding with anticipation, she watched as his big hands lifted her legs right up and then spread her wide open, her high heels pointing at the corners of the ceiling, just like she'd seen him do with her mother.

"You steer," he said commandingly.

She remembered the same command from her Uncle Ted when he'd fucked her on the back of the ATV, and it wasn't hard to figure out who he'd learned it from. Zoey did as he asked, reached out and circling her little hand around his cock, the pulsing lance as hot as a poker. It was throbbing so hard that it was difficult to pull it down, but she gripped it harder and brought the engorged cockhead to her dewy flower, rubbing the massive knob between her dripping labia. She felt him immediately take over, flexing his hips slightly forward, nestling the broad flared head a bit further inside, just enough to allow her to let go. She quickly reached out to each side, clenching the sheets in her fists once more in anticipation of what she knew was coming.

"Oh yeah, such a hot little cunt," her grandfather said as he started rocking his hips, forcing his cockhead to start stretching her open.

Zoey quickly glanced down to see the pink lips of her pussy tightly circling the invader, stretched taut by the immense girth of his rigid fuckstick. Every time he rocked back, she could see the thick shaft glistening with her juices, and then he'd flex forward, giving her a bit more each time. She started to breathe heavier as he kept going, the long, flared head now fully inside, her labia adhering tightly to smooth shaft beyond the crown.

"Feels like I'm gonna have to open you up a bit more," her grandfather said as he continued to sit on his haunches between her spread thighs, but leaned slightly forward as he pushed her legs further back towards her shoulders, tilting her hips up for what Zoey knew would be his forthcoming assault. Holding her legs spread wide apart and back, he levered his hips more forcefully now, powering his massive cock into her hot young cunt with one slow merciless thrust.

"OH FUCK..." Zoey gasped out as she felt her pussy being stretched and filled like never before, his cock straining against her tight coital walls. "SO BIG...SO FUCKING BIG..."

"Don't worry, I know you can take it," her grandfather said confidently as he kept going, his broad hips continuing to move consistently forward as he proceeded to fill her up.

Zoey wasn't so sure about his opinion, worried that pretty soon she'd be split in two, his cock was just that fucking huge. The pain was definitely there, but she could already sense the feeling of tremendous pleasure this cock was capable of giving her. She could feel the delightfully intense sensations building right there already, right there deep inside her, if she could just take it, take every last hard beautiful inch. After watching what her grandfather had done to her mother, Zoey knew how badly she wanted it, wanted all of it so bad she could almost taste it.

After another minute or so, he slowed to a stop, and Zoey could tell that he had reached the point of the biggest cock she'd ever taken inside her, the way beyond that tight and unyielding; virgin territory.

"Just try and relax while you get used to it," her grandfather said as kept buried inside her to that point, the further depths of his granddaughter's tight young cunt barred to him, but Zoey cold tell from the knowing look in his eye that this wasn't the first time he'd had a woman have trouble taking a cock the size of his, and there was no way he was going to stop.

"I know it's pretty big to fit into that sweet little hole of yours, but how is it feeling so far?" he asked as he rolled his hips salaciously, making her eyes roll back in her head as he forcefully stirred her insides.

"It...it feels incredible," Zoey said with a groan as she looked down between her spread legs, a good four inches of thick cock still outside her.

"Maybe a kiss'll help loosen things up," her grandfather said as he loosened his grip on her ankles and lowered her feet to the bed, her high heels digging into the mattress with her knees still spread wide apart.

With a devilish smile on his face, Zoey's grandfather leaned right down over her in the push-up position, his powerful chest pressing against her heaving tits as he lowered his mouth to hers. Zoey reached up, her fingers gripping his broad shoulders as she opened her mouth and willingly accepted the passionate kiss. He was an incredible kisser, and Zoey felt herself swooning as their mouths entwined and his big body lovingly enveloped hers.

"Maybe these need some attention too," he said as he lifted up slightly and smiled down at her as his big hand ran up the front of her body, his long fingers doing their best to cup one of her huge breasts, but even a hand the size of his was not up to the task when it came to tits as massive as hers. Zoey felt him push the material of the soft chemise cup to the side, exposing her breast to his view.

"Beautiful," her grandfather said as he ran his fingers over the velvety-soft skin of the big round globe, his thumb rubbing teasingly over her nipple. They'd already been throbbing with arousal, but Zoey could feel them get even stiffer. It felt even better when he leaned down and took that puffy bud into his mouth, his thick tongue rolling over the rubbery button as he bathed it with his spit. Zoey gasped at the sensation, and a minute later he'd done the same to its partner, both of her voluminous breasts spreading across the full breadth of her chest. As his teasing mouth moved provocatively from one to the other, he rolled his hips once more, making sure she knew this was only the preview of the main attraction soon to come.

"Oh god, that feels so goodddd..." Zoey cooed as her head tipped back into the pillow, arching her back up as his lips and tongue devoured her heavy round breasts, her nipples tingling with delight.

"You have gorgeous breasts, Zoey," her grandfather said as he gave each nipple one more delicate suck before leaning back, "but I'm going to fuck you now, and you're going to take every last inch. I can tell that you're ready."

Zoey didn't know how, but she trusted his experience as he raised himself up on his strong arms and looked down at her, his penetrating dark eyes looking right into hers. "Now, just relax and let me in, sweet thing. Think about how good this is going to feel once you're totally filled up with thick hard cock."

His words made Zoey almost come right there on the spot, but as he started to flex forward once more, she grabbed hold of his shoulders and held on for dear life as he forced himself into her. With his eyes locked on hers, she felt the tight tissues way up inside her start to yield, oily juices from the tight folds of flesh deep inside her bathing his battering ram of a cock, inviting him to go deeper.

"Yes, that's it...that's the way," her grandfather said as they both looked down between them at their connected bodies.

Zoey's eyes opened wide and her clutching fingers dug into her grandfather's shoulders as she watched those last four inches disappear from view, one inch at a time until she felt his midsection press up against her flushed mound, at the same time as the blunt head of his cock kissed the gates of her womb. The incredible sensation of being filled like never before, and just knowing she'd taken every exquisite inch of that enormous cock, was enough to send Zoey tumbling over the edge, a mind-numbing climax starting deep in tightly-stretched cunt and blossoming like a nuclear bomb to every tingling nerve ending of her body.

"OH FUCCGGGGKKK!!!" Zoey moaned loudly as she went off, her body gyrating and convulsing like she was having a fit. Her body was thrumming and she was gasping like a runner at the finish line, her big tits heaving up and down as her climax rolled over her in powerful waves. Her eyes were closed tight and she twitched and shook, wave after wave of intense pleasure racking her young body. She came for a long time as her grandfather kept himself buried full length inside her, that horse-cock of his stretching and filling her clutching canal. The blissfully shattering sensations slowly started to dwindle, and Zoey was able to look up at her grandfather, her eyes glassy with pure contentment as she slowly recovered.

"Did you like that?" her grandfather asked as he rolled his broad hips, the head of his cock rubbing provocatively against the hot folds of flesh inside her virgin depths, giving Zoey a delightful sensation she'd never felt before.

"Ohhhn Grandpa, that feels so good. I absolutely love having you inside me like this. I've never come so hard in my life. I just feel so full, and so...so alive," Zoey replied, pulling his face down to hers and kissing him gratefully.

"Would you like a few more like that one?" he asked as he drew back a few inches and then slowly pressed it all the way into her again.

"Oh fuck...yes please..." Zoey said with a groan as she instinctively flexed her hips up to meet him, grinding herself against the rock-hard pillar buried inside her.

"Well, since you've been such a good little girl, I'll see what I can do."

Zoey slid her arms behind her grandfather's neck and held on as he drew all the way back, a nasty wet sucking sound coming from their connected bodies as more and more of his cock came into view. She looked down to the see the veiny shaft glistening with her juices, and then, with just the enflamed knob still inside, he reversed direction and hammered that huge cock into her, giving her all of it in one powerful thrust.

"OH FUCK YESSSS!" she hissed loudly as her eyes closed against the savage intrusion, but she felt her body responding instantly once that incredible cock had touched ground zero once more.

Her grandfather started to get into a steady rhythm, fucking her good and hard, just the way Zoey liked it. He was alternating long-dicking her with a series of rapid short thrusts, all but destroying that hot young cunt of hers. But Zoey loved it, loved every exquisite cunt-tingling second of it. As he drove his body up and down on top of her, she planted her feet firmly on the bed and, with her high heels digging erotically into the mattress, she flexed her hips upwards, meeting him thrust for thrust, wanting to make him feel as good as he was making her feel.

"Oh yeah, that's my girl," he said between thrusts as he kept pumping her deep, the rope-like coronal ridge around the edge of his cockhead making Zoey's body sing with delight as he drove it savagely back and forth over the clutching folds of flesh inside her.

"OH MY GOD...I'M GONNA...I'M GONNA...AAAAAHHHH..." Zoey shrieked as another orgasm tore through her. Paroxysms of pure pleasure shot through her spasming young body as she exploded, wondering why she wasn't coming apart in a million pieces, the sensations were that intense.

But still her grandfather kept pumping, feeding inch after thick hard inch into her gripping cunt as she babbled and shook like an epileptic. Zoey came again, reaching out and clasping the sheets in a death grip as she wailed through another climax. After this one, she brought her feet back up and locked them over his muscular bum. She flexed her hips up and down like a bucking bronco, impaling herself on that magnificent skewer, using the muscles inside her talented young cunt to grip and massage her grandfather's stallion-like cock.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,704 Followers
12