Grandpa's Busty Cowgirl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,740 Followers

"Get ready, baby girl, gonna fill you up," her grandfather said as he looked down at her.

Zoey could see the wanton lust in his eyes as he took a deep breath and savagely thrust into her again and again, the bed squeaking and groaning and protesting with every pounding thrust. Zoey could tell he was close, and she rolled her hips provocatively, letting him know she was equal to the task as she ground her steaming cunt up against him.

"Oh fuck, yeah, you are a hot one, aren't you?" her grandfather said with a knowing smile as he drew back and slammed his hips forward harder than he ever had before.

As his body slapped into hers, Zoey was sure the bed was about to give out beneath them. But it held true, and he drew back once more.

"OH FUCK YEAH...TAKE IT!" he roared as he thrust forward just as hard, the blunt head of his cock bumping with a loving kiss against the opening of her cervix as he started to go off.

Zoey could feel him coming, his cum shooting out of him so powerfully that it almost felt like he was filling up the depths of her vagina, the tissues inside her stretching to receive the massive load like he'd fill up a condom. Zoey's pleasure level had been rising right along with him, and when she felt that first wave of semen spew into her, Zoey came right along with him, her nails digging into his shoulders and her legs locked around his backside, pulling his body closer to hers as they shared the rapturous pleasures of a mutual orgasm.

Zoey could feel her grandfather's cock throbbing and pulsing inside her, spewing rope after sizzling rope of sperm-laden semen inside her, totally filling her up. Her big tits were heaving as she tried to catch her breath, the big round orbs mashed against his thick chest as he pressed against her. Zoey's body was covered with a fine sheen of perspiration as she laid there, a smile of pure contentment on her face as she felt her grandfather pour everything he had into her, his thick milky seed already backed up and leaking out of her. With his cock still buried to the hilt, she could feel the slimy discharge seeping out of her and running down her backside. It felt to her like he must have shot a pint of the stuff into her. Finally, the pulsings slowed, and she held him tight, her clenched fingers relaxing their grip on his shoulders as she looked up into his eyes, knowing he could see the love she had for him in her gaze.

"So, I guess you liked getting that dose of medicine too," her grandfather said as he leaned down and gave her a tender kiss on the tip of her nose.

"Oh god, Grandpa, I...I've never been fucked like that before. I thought I was gonna pass out once or twice there."

"I'm glad, sweetheart, and don't worry, I'll take good care of you. Now, you said a few minutes ago you still weren't feeling all that well. I think I know what to do to help with that."

Zoey lay there as her grandfather backed out of her, that lewd wet sucking sound accompanying his cock as he pulled it right out, a huge gush of cum jetting out of her like a dam giving way. She saw him reach between her legs, trying in a vain attempt to catch what he could in his hand before it spilled onto the sheets in a cloudy mess.

"Here," he said as he clambered up next to her face and sat back on his haunches, bringing his cum-coated hand forward.

Zoey knew exactly what to do and eagerly leaned forwards, her lips and tongue searching out the milky puddle in the palm of his hand.

"SLLPPP!" she pursed her lips forward and pressed them into the warm puddle of cum, her mouth making a nasty slurping sound like someone sucking up a strand of spaghetti.

"That's a good girl, get it all," her grandfather said as he nodded towards his cummy hand.

Zoey didn't need the encouragement, there was no way she was going to let any of his warm seed go to waste. She licked his hand clean, and then turned to his cock, the long heavy pole glistening with her warm juices and strands of his silvery spunk.

"Get all of that medicine inside you too. We don't want to have to tell your mother you got sick on the first day now, do we?" her grandfather asked teasingly as he took her head in his hands and brought it to his cock.

"Mmm," Zoey purred like a kitten as she lapped at his tumescent cock. With his big hands cupping her head and guiding her, she licked the lance from top to bottom, gathering in the sticky wads and ribbons of jizz, her stomach feeling bloated from all the cum he'd given her tonight.

"You know, Zoey, you still seem a little hot and flushed," her grandfather said, a serious tone in his voice as he placed the flat of his palm on her forehead. "Yes, it doesn't feel quite right. I think it would be a good idea if I took your temperature. But for an accurate reading, I think I need to do it anally. It's a good thing I just happen to have my thermometer right here." He took her head and brought her mouth to the tip of his cock, his huge member still standing at about half-mast straight out in front of him. "Do you think you'd like to help get it ready for me?"

"Oh god, yes," Zoey said with a low moan as she swooped down on his cock, her mouth opening wide as she took the big puffy head into her mouth.

"Oh yeah, that's it," her grandfather said as he started to pull her head back and forth, helping her work his stiffening cock deeper into her mouth. Zoey pushed another wad of saliva to the front of her mouth, her lips and tongue worshipping his rising member. "Just keep doing that. Get that thermometer good and hard so I can take your temperature nice and deep."

Zoey loved the way he took control, sitting there on his haunches as he steadily pulled her mouth however he wanted, flexing his hips up slightly as he slid his thickening cock in and out of her stretched lips. Zoey felt totally at ease with the way he was using her, using her mouth and face like he was jerking off, moving her whole head back and forth like a pumping hand. His prick quickly stiffened, the magnificent member getting longer and thicker until it became as hard as a steel pipe once more, and as big as one. Zoey was amazed at the endurance and stamina of this man. Not even the high school boys she'd fucked got this hard the third time around.

"There, that's perfect, time for the doctor to take your temperature. Turn over on your hands and knees."

With her heart beating wildly in anticipation, Zoey did as he asked, taking her place in the middle of the bed. She was still wearing the chemise and high heels, but with her breasts pulled free by his groping hands earlier, the heavy orbs swung down pendulously beneath her, the stiff buds of her nipples almost reaching the sheets.

"We'll just need a little of this first," her grandfather said and Zoey watched as he reached over and opened the drawer in the nightstand next to him, one she hadn't had a chance to look in yet. He drew out a purple plastic bottle, and Zoey caught a glimpse of the name 'Astroglide' on the side as he held it up and squirted a generous amount onto his hand. He set the bottle down and started to smear the sticky lube all over his turgid cock, Zoey's eyes sparking as she watched it glisten menacingly, the dark engorged crown looking like it was about to burst into flames.

"Yes, we better make sure you don't have a fever," her grandfather said as he moved behind her and Zoey felt the fingers of his gooey hand slide over her puckered hole.

"Aaaah," she gasped as he pressed his slick fingertip against her little rosebud. Zoey knew what was coming and knew she had to concentrate on relaxing, or she'd be in the hospital faster than she could imagine. She loved anal sex, she always had, but she'd never had a cock anywhere close to the size of this one in her bum before. But she knew she wanted to try, try to take every last inch in her hot little hole. If her mother could do it, she could do it too, she thought. She leaned down slightly, the angle of her arched back opening up her backside to him even more. Taking a deep breath, she concentrated on relaxing her clenched little starfish as she rolled her hips backwards, pressing herself back against his probing finger.

"That's it, that's my girl. I can feel you opening right up for me."

Her grandfather accompanied his words by running the tip of her finger all around the shiny pink ring, and then pressed right in the middle of it. When that happened, Zoey took a deep breath and let it out slowly, relaxing that restricting muscle as best as she could.

"Oh yeah, that's the way. Just like sliding a hot knife through butter," her grandfather said, his words dripping with praise as his finger slid all the way into her.

Zoey felt proud of herself, but knew this was just the beginning. She concentrated on her breathing as her grandfather started to slowly saw his finger back and forth, and then he started to slowly spin it in a teasing circle at the same time.

"Ohhhnnnn..." Zoey moaned with pleasure as he touched some of those magical points inside her. If it felt this good with just his finger, she couldn't wait to feel the real thing. It quickly became obvious her grandfather had no intention of waiting either.

"You're definitely ready," he said as he slid his finger out of her. Zoey saw him reach down and rub his greasy fingers on the already-stained sheets. "Just relax now as Grandpa takes your temperature. The last thing I want is for my sweet little granddaughter to get sick."

Zoey felt the blunt greasy head of his cock nestling up against her rosehole as he flexed forward, making sure the tip was locked on target. His hands went to her wide hips next, and then she felt it start.

"Aaahh..." she gasped as the big mushroom head pushed forcefully against the constricting ring. Zoey was quick to catch her breath, slowly breathing out to steady herself as she concentrated on relaxing. Her efforts were worth it as she felt her sphincter stretch and stretch until the massive head popped right inside, her clutching hole locking down on the rigid shaft.

"Oh fuck, that is a tight little ass you've got there, isn't it?" her grandfather commented as he stayed still for a second, letting her get used to the invader.

Zoey couldn't believe how much he'd stretched her open, but it was a luxuriously good feeling too, knowing she'd gotten past the worst part and was still alive to talk about it. Feeling bolder, and wanting to let her grandfather know how much she wanted this, she lowered her upper body towards the bed as she arched her back even more, pushing her big round bum back against him as she did so.

"Oh my, you do want it, don't you?" her grandfather commented slyly as he met her movement, rolling his hips provocatively as he started to churn her insides like a batch of wet cement.

"I do, Grandpa, I really do. Please, fill...fill me up with it," Zoey groaned as she felt him start to push forwards, his long thick cock stretching her hot little chute like it had never been stretched before.

"I think I can do that for you, get you nice and full," her grandfather said as he kept going, his hands keeping a good firm grip on her hips as he slid his cock into her in one slow torturous stroke.

"OH FUCK...OH FUCK...OH FUCK..." Zoey was gasping with each inch he fed into her, and then found she'd dropped her head right down on the bed, her face turned sideways as she bit into a corner of one of the pillows. But she kept her big bum arched up, offering herself up to his ongoing assault.

"That's a good girl...just a little more...just a little...aah...yes...there we are," Zoey heard her grandfather say as his flat midsection bumped up snuggly against her curvy bum, every inch of that huge cock sheathed inside her furnace-like rectum.

Just like when he'd bottomed out in her pussy the first time, when his immense cock finally stopped so far up inside her that she thought she could taste it, Zoey came. "OH FUCK...SO...SO BIG!" she cried out as the intense sensations had her spasming and thrashing about like a wildcat. She was clutching the sheets for all she was worth and biting down on the pillow as she came, wave after wave of euphoric delight crashing through her again and again. Her grandfather held his cock there, buried to the hilt as Zoey rode out her climax, finally coming back to planet Earth after a minute or two.

"I guess you liked that too," her grandfather said as he started to slide his cock back and forth, fucking her ass with only the furthest inch or two.

"Oh Grandpa," Zoey said as she looked back over her shoulder at her grandfather, her eyes half-closed and dreamy with post-orgasmic bliss. "I can't believe how full you make me feel. It feels just wonderful. I love it. I love that big hard cock of yours, Grandpa, please don't ever take it away from me." Zoey knew she was babbling, and found it hard to believe that what she was saying even made sense.

"Don't worry, darling, you can have as much of this cock as you want from now on...starting now."

Zoey felt him grip her hips even harder as he drew back, the flared head of his cock pulling temporarily on her tight little ring, and then he reversed his movement, giving it to her good and hard, just the way she liked. "OH FUCK YESSSSS!" Zoey hissed as he really started to hammer her, absolutely pile-driving it into her as he slammed her deep into the sheets.

Zoey had never experienced anything so savagely erotic and exciting in her life. It felt like grandfather was intent on destroying her ass, but she loved it, flexing her bum back against him as he pumped and pumped, sending every hard thick inch way up into her steaming bowels. Zoey came for a second time, and then a third, her mouth drooling onto the sheets as she clutched at the pillow beneath her, her eyes clenched tight as the incredible sensations rocked her body.

"Oh fuck, yeah, gonna fill up that hot ass of yours, little girl," she heard her grandfather say as he reared back and hammered her, his midsection slapping up against her curvy bum with a resounding slap that echoed across the room.

His thrust was so powerful that Zoey couldn't take it. She felt her legs slip out from under her as she was driven right down into the bed. But her grandfather didn't stop, riding right along with her as he just kept pumping and pumping, his iron bar of a cock slamming balls-deep into her with every thrust. Zoey could feel her breasts being crushed beneath her, ample swells of tit-flesh being mashed out on each side of her prone body.

"OH FUCK...TAKE IT...TAKE IT ALL!" her grandfather wailed as he drove it into her one last time, his body slamming down on hers as his cock started to spit.

Zoey felt rope after rope spewing into her guts as he totally pasted her, a torrent of cum spurting into her bowels. She came again, the sensations too intense as she gasped and cried out, her body quivering and shaking as her grandfather collapsed on top of her, their connected bodies becoming one as they rode out their orgasms. Her whole body was just buzzing, and she muttered and drooled into the pillow as she kept coming, the tingling sensations shooting through her over and over before finally ebbing away, leaving her feeling numb and breathless, her grandfather's big powerful body pressing down on hers.

They stayed like that for quite some time, both of them breathing raggedly as their heart rates slowed. Zoey could feel her grandfather's heart beating against hers through her back, and she'd never felt closer to anyone in her entire life. She thought it was one of those magical moments that a person would remember forever. She thought this whole night had been like that, and she never wanted it to end.

"Well, I have to say," her grandfather said as he kissed the back of her neck and whispered tenderly into her ear, "that was just about the hottest ass I've experienced in my entire life."

"Even hotter than Mom's?" Zoey asked, giving her grandfather a playful look as she glanced up at him.

"I think the proper thing to say is that they're equally hot," he replied with a wink as he ran his big hand down her side and softly caressed one curvy bum cheek. "How does that sound?"

"Sounds fine to me, Grandpa, as long as you promise to let me try to be as good as Mom again."

"Oh, that's a promise I don't think I'm gonna have any trouble keeping," her grandfather said as he pushed himself up and moved backwards, his spent cock coming out of her in a slippery rush.

Zoey could barely move, knowing she'd been fucked in both holes within an inch of her life and thought like she was close to slipping into a coma, that's how thoroughly fucked she felt.

"Only one more thing to take care of," her grandfather said and Zoey felt him move up near the top of the bed. Through half-closed eyes, she saw him reach for the digital alarm clock sitting on the bedside table.

"There we go," he said as he put the clock back in place. "All set to go off fifteen minutes before everybody else."

"Wha...why?" Zoey was barely able to speak, her words mumbled as she didn't even have the strength to lift her head off the pillow.

"Because starting tomorrow," her grandfather continued, "you're going to get up every morning, come into my bedroom and wake me up by sucking me off. That's how we're going to start every day while you're here."

"Wha...I...I..." Zoey stammered out, her mind buzzing with what she was hearing.

"You'll get used to it quick enough," her grandfather said as he got up and started to gather up his clothes. "When you come, just wear what you're wearing on the night before, like that chemise you're wearing right now. And don't forget the high heels. I'll expect you to be wearing those as well. And a fresh coat of lipstick, of course."

"What about...what about Grandma Rose? Will she be sleeping in her sewing room?" Zoey asked, finally able to raise her head slightly.

Her grandfather shook his head. "Don't worry about your grandmother. It'll be fine. Now, have a good sleep, sweetheart, and I'll see you in the morning." He leaned forward and gave her a tender kiss on her forehead, like any loving grandparent would do to their grandchild. With that, he turned and walked out, his clothes and boots tucked under his arm.

Overwhelmed by being fucked beyond her wildest dreams, and thinking about sucking off her grandfather first thing in the morning, Zoey felt totally frazzled, fuck drunk, and unable to even move. She could only lay there, her legs spread wide apart, her backside exposed with the chemise gathered up around the small of her back. She could feel her grandfather's massive load start to leak out of her, and remembered seeing her mother in this same position last night, a glorious river of thick white cum oozing out of her mother's bumhole.

And tomorrow morning, while everyone else was still asleep, she'd be sucking her grandfather's incredible member, worshipping that rock-hard god of a cock that she knew she was already addicted to. Within seconds, Zoey fell asleep, her dreams full of watching rocket ships blast off, all the while sipping on a frothy banana milkshake...

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,740 Followers
12