Grandpa's Busty Cowgirl Ch. 07

Story Info
Stacked Zoey has an interesting car ride into town.
6.7k words
4.65
39.5k
64
1

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,719 Followers

CHAPTER SEVEN

Zoey was already seated next to the pool, relaxing in the shade and sipping her Dr Pepper as she watched the four Coltons ride off on their horses. Musing on her lot in life, she rolled her thumb over the smooth bottle of pop, cool water droplets condensing on the cold glass and shining like jewels. Something she'd never noticed before dawned on her for the first time; she'd been drinking Dr Pepper her whole life and this was the first time it registered in her mind that there was no period after the 'Dr' in the name. It wasn't Dr. Pepper, as you'd expect, just plain old 'Dr Pepper'. Some things were definitely not what you'd expect sometimes, she thought.

Yes, things definitely weren't what she'd expected them to be here at Westwind Ranch. She thought she'd be in for a rough summer of hard work, dusty air, isolation from the world she knew and, most of all, a summer without any cock. She smiled, realizing how wrong she'd been about all of that, especially the last part!

She sat there thinking about all the different cocks she'd experienced in the short time she'd been here, and they'd all been wonderful. Thick, sturdy pricks that she loved to wrap her lips around, and big enough to stretch any girl's cunt, every single one of these Colton men hung like the horses they worked with. And then there was her grandfather, the owner of the biggest, hardest, most powerful cock Zoey had ever seen, and how wonderful it had felt when he'd fucked her last night.

Revelling in the blissful lassitude of her thoughts, Zoey drifted off to sleep beneath the shade of the whispering birches. She awoke over an hour later, stretching and feeling wonderful. She dove into the pool, casually swimming back and forth to loosen up her aching muscles.

Zoey was happy to spend the rest of the afternoon relaxing, enjoying the peaceful tranquility of being on her own for the first time in a number of days. She got herself another bottle of Dr Pepper, along with some snacky food from the Bunkhouse kitchen. She languished by the pool, getting immersed in one of the bestsellers and occasionally snoozing. It was a perfect afternoon after being fucked repeatedly over the last day and a half, especially since she knew her grandfather would be wanting more tonight, just as much as she did.

*

Dinner was just as good as last night. Zoey was surprised that on a cattle ranch, grilled fish was the main item on the menu. She went for a walk on her own after dinner, finding herself drawn to the stables for some reason. She went inside and patted down both Titan and Thunder, the two brothers almost identical in their stature and bearing. She found it peaceful and comforting being with the big animals and knew she'd be returning here often during her stay.

Returning to the ranch house, she found this evening's 'bedtime outfit' already laid out for her on her bed. This time it was a gorgeous deep purple bustier that covered her to her waist. The bustier was heavily-structured, with underwire inserted perfectly within all the main panels to make her breasts thrust together and up spectacularly. She was quickly finding out that her grandfather had a thing for satin, and she couldn't blame him. The cool fabric felt wickedly sinful beneath her fingertips, and the way the shiny material caught the light as it molded to her generous curves was breathtaking.

The sexy bustier was paired with sheer purple thigh-high stockings that had wide lacy elasticized bands at the top to hold them in place. The only other thing set out for her to wear was a matching pair of stiletto-heeled purple slingbacks with devilishly pointed toes. Zoey smiled to herself, noticing there were no panties to be found, just as her grandfather had talked about last night.

Cleaning herself up for the night, Zoey touched up her makeup and put on a fresh coat of cherry-red lipstick before donning tonight's outfit. She looked at herself in the mirror, smiling at how sexy she looked in the form-fitting bustier, the vertical panels of the bodice hugging in waspishly against her shapely waist.

Remembering her grandfather's words about how he expected to find her when he came to say good night, Zoey drew down the covers on the bed, exposing the clean white sheets beneath. She pushed some pillows up against the headboard and turned on the lamp on the bedside table, the light casting a warm amber glow across the bed. She looked down at herself, the purple bustier and her tanned skin standing out in bold contrast to the crisp white sheets. Scooping up the book she'd had at the pool, Zoey relaxed back into the pillows and continued reading. She didn't have to wait long until there was a gentle tap at her door. She quickly set the book on the table and propped herself up against the headboard, drawing her knees up and letting them roll open at the same time.

"Come in," she called out.

Her grandfather strode into the room and closed the door behind him. As soon as he turned and looked at Zoey, a broad smile came over his face. "That's a good girl, that's what I like to see," he said as he pulled off his cowboy boots and started to undress. "Finger yourself, get that tight little pussy ready for me."

As she watched her grandfather undress, Zoey slid her hand down the front of her body, her painted fingernails toying with her flushed mound. Less than a minute later, her grandfather was on her bed, kneeling between her widely-spread legs.

"Here, let me take over," he said as he reached forward with his big hands, using the fingers of both hands at the same time as he got to work on her.

Zoey was quick to learn that her grandfather loved to do this every night, finger her to at least two climaxes in row. "Getting you nice and wet for me," was what he called it. And it was the same this night as last, and many more to come, Zoey going off twice in a row before he upped the game.

Zoey was still gasping after her second climax when he got her to lean back sideways on the bed with her head hanging over the edge, telling her, "It's time to start opening up that throat of yours."

With her open mouth and throat lined up straight, he started to feed her more cock, teaching her to control her gag reflex so he could go deeper. She made good progress, but he was in no hurry for her take it all this quickly. He fucked her face with about half his cock going down her throat until he ejaculated spectacularly, pulling out and giving her face a total whitewash.

"Just leave that on there, I like to mark my territory like that," her grandfather said as he pulled her back into position in the middle of the bed. He instructed her to pull her knees back to her chest as he reached into the drawer and pulled out the lube, smearing a big gob of greasy stuff on his cock and all around her tight pink pucker.

With her lying on her back and with her face covered in a warm coating of his thick creamy cum, he fucked her in the ass, slowly feeding every hard inch into her welcoming bum until he was totally buried. Zoey came right away, the feeling of being stuffed absolutely full tipping her over the edge. With that climax out of the way, he started hammering her, slamming his hips up and down as he powered his long thick cock into her ass with every savage thrust.

Zoey was clawing at the sheets as she came time and time again, until her grandfather went off himself, a huge load of spunk spewing high up into her bowels.

After they recovered, her grandfather took her into the big shower in her en-suite, kissing and cuddling her as they showered together, his big imposing body all but obliterating hers as they stood under the pelting spray. They washed each other, and as he lathered up her big round tits, Zoey loved the feel of his majestic cock beneath her soapy hands, especially when it started to stiffen and lengthen in her grasp. Her grandfather didn't stop her until she had it fully hard, her frothy hands sliding back and forth diligently on the throbbing monster.

Her grandfather surprised her when he picked her right up and backed her up against the marble wall of the shower. He brought her legs up and placed them over his powerful arms, opening her right up for his assault. He fucked her up against the shower wall, Zoey gasping and crying out in pure rapture as he thrust his throbbing erection as far into her hungry young cunt as he could get it. Zoey's head flipped back and forth like a ragdoll as she came, one climax right after another until he gave her one final vigorous thrust and held it there, pasting her insides with another massive blast.

Zoey was so fuck-drunk that she barely remembered what happened after that; only that her grandfather must have dried her off and put her to bed. She couldn't even remember him leaving.

*

The buzzing of the alarm woke her the next morning. She donned the purple bustier, stockings and stilettos she'd been wearing the night before and pulled on her fluffy robe, again, just in case. Her grandmother greeted her from the kitchen, again just like the day before. Zoey was quick to return the pleasantries and then hurried to her grandfather's room, anxious to get her mouth back on his huge cock.

As he had instructed the day before, Zoey said not a single word as she made her way into the room, shucked off her robe, and crawled onto the bed. Her grandfather came awake as she drew the sheet off him, moving closer as she wrapped her hand around his morning hardon and started sucking.

"That's my girl," he said as he pushed another pillow under his head and settled into position, his legs parting to give Zoey better access. "Just keep sucking like that and you'll get your breakfast soon enough."

Less than ten minutes later, Zoey left his room, a big contented smile on her face and her belly full of warm creamy cum.

*

Zoey was thrilled when her grandfather told the others at breakfast that she'd be going into the city with Grandma Rose and him today. She could see the disappointed looks on the faces of her uncles and cousins, but they all knew who was in charge.

Zoey had been surprised when she'd returned to her room after sucking off her grandfather. Just like the day before, her grandmother had made up her bed with a clean set of sheets and set out the clothes she was expected to wear that day. The main item was a gorgeous sky-blue dress in the same style as the others they had for her; sleeveless, deliciously snug in the bodice, with a flouncy part at the bottom that flipped out playfully over her wide hips before it ended nice and high on her thighs. A pair of white strappy sandals gave the whole outfit a fun summery look, which Zoey loved.

The thing that surprised her was that the only other item on the bed was a skimpy pair of white panties, lacy like the others she'd worn, but there was no matching bra. Still wearing her robe, she'd stuck her head out of the bedroom door and called to her grandmother who had come over from the kitchen to see what Zoey wanted.

"Grandma, the dress you set out for me is beautiful, but I...I don't see a bra there," Zoey said questioningly.

"That's right, dear. No bra today, and those little buttons down the front of the bodice of the dress, leave at least two of them undone," her grandmother had said before turning around and striding back to the stove.

With a shrug of her shoulders, Zoey had put the dress on without a bra. She went beyond what her grandmother had asked, leaving three of the little buttons at the front of her dress undone, a generous portion of the swells of her breasts and plenty of her deep cleavage clearly on display, which apparently was the way her grandfather wanted to see her today. And after his announcement that she'd be going into town with them, she knew why; she'd be with him, not with her uncles and cousins.

*

"I'll just get the car out of the garage and pick the two of you up out front," Zoey's grandfather said to her and her grandmother when they were ready to leave a short time later.

Only having seen various types of trucks on the ranch so far, Zoey was thrilled when her grandfather pulled out of the garage in a sleek silver Mercedes SUV. She noticed the car had dark tinted windows on the sides and back, which she figured helped to keep out the hot Nevada sun. When he stopped in the courtyard in front of the house, Zoey stepped forward and reached for the back door.

"Oh no, dear," her grandmother said, "you're riding in the front."

"What? Don't you want--"

"I prefer to ride in the back," her grandmother interrupted her before giving Zoey a coy smile and playful wink. "It makes me feel like I'm a big Hollywood celebrity being chauffeured around."

Zoey got into the front, noticing her grandfather's eyes on her shapely legs as she drew in one after the other, the hem of her short dress sliding high on her full thighs as she settled into the soft leather seat. She pulled the seat belt into place, noticing how the shoulder strap slid right between her braless breasts, separating them invitingly. She saw her grandfather look over at her chest and smile before he shifted into DRIVE and pulled away from the house.

"Better get the air conditioner going," he said as he hit a button on the console. "Gonna be a hot one today."

Before long, the inside of the car had taken on a definite chill, and Zoey could feel her nipples getting harder. She glanced down to see the stiff buds protruding against the front of the light blue dress. From the corner of her eye, she saw her grandfather flick his eyes over to her chest as well, a smile coming over his face.

"You must be happy to be getting back into a city," her grandfather said as he reached over and placed his big hand on her knee, "if only for a couple of hours."

"I'm really looking forward to it."

"You feel cold, dear," he said as he started to rub his hand up and down along her thigh. "That air conditioner's not too much for you, is it?"

"Uh, no, it's fine," Zoey mumbled out as she watched his fingers slide higher, the back of his hand pushing against the hem of her dress now.

"That's good, just let me know if you'd like me to turn it down."

Her grandfather hadn't removed his hand, but got even bolder, purposely pushing her dress up further.

"Rose, while I'm meeting with the bankers, do you know what stores you want to take Zoey to?" he said as Zoey felt him grasp her leg and pull it towards him, forcing her thighs apart.

"Just drop us at the mall, Jack, everything we need is there."

As her grandmother spoke, Zoey glanced over to see that the older woman had slid across the back seat to the other side, behind her husband, giving her a clear view of what was going on in Zoey's lap.

"That's good," her grandfather said as he reached between Zoey's legs and pushed on her other thigh, letting her know he wanted her opened up even further.

Not sure what was happening, but feeling her needy young pussy creaming already, Zoey obediently did as he asked, her thighs now spread wide apart. He pushed her dress up out of the way and let his big hand slide right over the front of her tiny panties, which she could feel were already damp.

"I'm not sure how long I'll be at the bank," her grandfather said as he placed the heel of his palm on her stomach and drew his hand up. "I've got to go over some paperwork with Mark, and you know how thorough he is."

As soon as he said that, Zoey felt him insert his fingertips right into the waistband of her lacy panties and slide his hand down, his long fingers and the palm of his hand cupping her warm mound.

"That's fine, dear," her grandmother said from the back seat. "Just do what you've gotta do. Take as much time as you need."

Zoey didn't know if her grandmother was talking about her husband going to the bank, or what he was doing with her in the front seat. At this point, Zoey didn't care, those long thick fingers of his felt so good playing with her slippery folds of flesh. She looked down between her legs, her grandfather's hand burrowing around delightfully beneath her panties.

All the while, her grandparents carried on a conversation while her grandfather fingered her. He crooked his middle finger and slid it deep into her, his experienced touch having her go from aroused to climax in no time. She felt his thumb roll over the protruding bud of her clit, and that was it.

"OH GOD...OH GOD...UNNNGGGHHH!" Zoey tried to stifle the moan that escaped her lips as she started to come, her hips bucking beneath his touch. Her grandfather kept working on her as she came, gushing all over his hand as he toyed with her throbbing cunt. Zoey gripped the armrest on the door as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her, her whole body quivering and trembling as she gasped for air. Finally, the tingling sensations started to ebb away and her grandfather instinctively slowed the movement of his fingers.

"Here you go, dear," Zoey heard him say as she sat there, her legs spread wide and her chest heaving as she fought to recover.

Through glassy eyes, Zoey glanced over as he drew his hand out from her panties and reached over his shoulder towards the back seat, his fingers and whole hand glistening with her juices. She couldn't believe her eyes as her grandmother leaned forward and started licking her husband's fingers clean. Zoey could only stare as her grandmother diligently took each finger in turn and sucked them into her mouth, her lips closing down over each one as she lapped up Zoey's warm cunt-honey. She even licked the palm and back of her husband's hand until all that was left was a shiny coating of her drying saliva.

"We've still got a ways to go, Zoey," her grandfather said as she saw him reach for his belt, "so I think it's time for a little more cocksucking."

Zoey stared in awe as he undid his pants and whipped out his cock right there as he continued to drive, the surging lance thrusting skyward between him and the steering wheel. Zoey just sat there, dumbstruck, her mouth gaping open as she looked at his huge cock, the tip already oozing precum.

"Well, c'mon, girl, it's not gonna suck itself," he said as he reached over and unsnapped Zoey's seat belt, the strap snapping back into its holder once it was free. As soon as the seat belt came free, a beeping sound came from the dashboard console, making Zoey freeze on the spot.

"Don't worry about," Zoey's grandfather said. "I had a guy I know fix that so the alarm'll shut off in fifteen seconds. Now, come on over here and let me feel those sweet lips of yours."

Her grandfather was right. Within seconds of him finishing his last sentence, the beeping stopped. With her mouth salivating, Zoey moved as if in a trance. She slid over on her seat and leaned over, her lips opening wide as he slid his hand behind her head and pulled her closer. Moving like a zombie, Zoey let him guide her as he took her head and brought it right over his throbbing cock before pushing down. Zoey pursed her lips forward as they met the big flared glans, the heat from his enflamed cock setting her on fire as it started to slide into her mouth.

"Oh yeah, Rose, when you're at the mall, can you pick me up some socks," her grandfather said as his fingers slid deeper into Zoey's hair as he started to work her mouth up and down, fucking her face.

"Just the usual ones to wear with your boots?" her grandmother asked from the back seat, and Zoey could see that her grandmother had shifted over to the other side, giving her a perfect view of the driver's side of the car.

"Yeah, that'll be fine," her grandfather said as Zoey bobbed further down the turgid erection, her saliva bathing the throbbing shaft. "And maybe a couple of t-shirts too. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, can you stop by the drug store and pick up a new bottle of Astroglide? I noticed the one in Zoey's room is getting close to empty."

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,719 Followers
12