Grandpa's Busty Cowgirl Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,750 Followers

"Will one be enough? I know how much you go through."

"Yeah, you're right. Better make it two," her grandfather said.

"I'll get three, just to be safe."

Her grandfather gave a little chuckle. "Oh Rose, you know me too well," he said as he continued to work Zoey's head up and down.

Zoey could feel her pussy creaming like crazy again as she continued to suck, her stretched lips buzzing with pleasure as she slurped and sucked at her grandfather's enormous fuckstick. Sensing he was getting close, Zoey reached one hand into his lap and started to do that scratching thing around the base of his cock.

"Oh yeah, that's it. Man, those fingernails feel good. Just gonna pull over for a minute," her grandfather said as Zoey felt the car quickly slow as he pulled to the side of the highway and stopped the car. With the car safely in PARK, he used both hands to work her head, pumping her sucking mouth up and down on his surging prick. "That's the way. Yeah, suck that cock. Get ready for a mouthful there, girl."

Less than a minute later, her grandfather delivered as he started to flood her mouth. Zoey swallowed fast and hard, wanting to keep up and not wanting to let a drop of his succulent cum go to waste. His prick spat and spat, rope upon rope and gob after gob splashing across her tonsils as she sucked it down. She was gulping like crazy, the thick sperm-laden cum sluicing down her throat and into her welcoming belly in waves. Finally, she felt the throbbing in his pulsing cock start to dwindle, leaving her to suck out the final morsels, her soft lips nursing tenderly at the tip. Her grandfather let her stay there for a while, and Zoey loved it, softly licking and sucking at his spent member.

"Okay, Zoey," her grandfather said a short time later as he pulled her head up, "you better buckle up, we've only got another few miles before we hit town."

With her face flushed, Zoey sat back in her seat and licked her lips, drawing in the last few drops of seed as she fastened her seat belt while her grandfather pulled back onto the road. Her head was still spinning from what had happened, and still, her grandfather and grandmother carried on a new conversation about gas prices as if she wasn't even there.

*

Her grandfather dropped them at a big shopping mall and went off about his business. Not one word was mentioned about what had happened between Zoey and her grandfather in the car as the older woman led her from store to store.

Zoey was thrilled by the new lingerie they picked out for her, her grandmother making sure that everything they bought would meet with her husband's approval. They then visited a young woman's clothing store and a shoe store, picking out some other outfits for Zoey, again, her grandmother ensuring that every low-cut top, short skirt, or pair of high heels, would suit Zoey's grandfather's tastes.

*

Zoey's grandfather was there waiting outside the mall at the pre-arranged time and got out of the Mercedes and joined them at the back of the vehicle as they loaded up the trunk with their purchases.

"Would you like me to drive home, Jack?" Zoey's grandmother asked.

"Well, if you don't mind," he said with a shrug of his broad shoulders.

"It would be my pleasure," Zoey's grandmother said.

Zoey wasn't sure where to sit this time and went to the back door and paused, waiting to see what happened next.

"Go ahead, Zoey, that's right," her grandfather said as he moved behind her as he nodded at the rear door.

Zoey opened the door and slid in, surprised to see that her grandfather was coming in right behind her. She moved over to the other side, right behind her grandmother as the older woman took the driver's seat.

"How did it go at the bank?" her grandmother asked as she pulled the car out into traffic and headed towards the highway.

"Great. Mark says we're in good shape for the fall, providing the weather doesn't get too crazy."

Zoey looked over as her grandfather undid his jeans again and whipped out his cock, the long heavy member lying like a slumbering snake against his thigh.

"Just use your hands on that until we get out of town," her grandfather said quietly to Zoey as he reached over and took hold of her arm, bringing her delicate little hand to his dormant cock.

Zoey loved the feel of it in her hand, the warmth, the velvety smoothness of the skin on the shaft, especially knowing how hard and powerful that cock was capable of getting. She started by tracing her fingertips all along the extensive shaft, from root to tip, feeling the sleeping monster start to awaken beneath her touch. All the while it started to stiffen and grow, her grandfather and grandmother kept talking, the current market price of cattle being the main topic of conversation.

"We're all good," Zoey's grandmother said from the front seat a short time later as they pulled onto the highway and left the city.

After she'd been working on it with her hands for the past number of minutes getting it hard, Zoey thought her grandfather's prick looked like an angry red shotgun, the long barrel primed and loaded, the trigger cocked and ready to fire. Now, she thought, all he needed was a target.

"All right, sweetheart, we're out of the city now," her grandfather said. "Get those panties off while I take my pants off. You've been on the ranch for a few days now, it's time you learned how to ride."

As her grandfather started to shuck his boots and jeans, it dawned on Zoey that it wasn't only the hot sun that the tinted windows were meant to keep out; the unwanted eyes of strangers in passing cars was even more likely.

With her eyes staring hungrily at her grandfather's enormous cock as he tossed his pants aside, Zoey reached beneath her dress and pulled her panties off, dropping them on the floor. Her grandfather sat back and wrapped his hand around the base of his rearing prick and held it straight up, the tip glistening enticingly with precum.

"Thatagirl, c'mon, time to climb aboard," her grandfather said as he waved his throbbing prick at her provocatively.

With her mouth watering and her heart pounding, Zoey scooted across the seat and hiked her dress up. She threw her leg over her grandfather and took hold of his shoulders.

"Yeah, that's it," he said as she felt the blunt head of his tool nestle up against the soft gooey folds of her vulva.

Zoey wriggled her backside, making sure the big flared helmet was sitting just where she wanted it, the pink lips of her pussy stretching out and grasping possessively at the broad crown.

"That's the way, girl, now just let yourself sit right down on it," her grandfather said as he looked up at her, his face mere inches from her heaving breasts.

Zoey took a deep breath and then let the muscles in her legs relax, her hungry cunt dropping down on his enormous cock like a fireman sliding down the fire station pole.

"OH FUCCGGGKKK..." Zoey groaned deep in her throat as she sank all the way down, not stopping until her warm mound was pressed tightly to his groin, his rock-hard cock buried to the hilt inside her. She couldn't believe how full she felt, and how deliciously her grandfather's steely prick was stretching her tight cunt. But most of all, the enormous apple-sized cockhead was touching sensitive trigger points deep inside her, sensitive points she was only beginning to know she even had.

"OH GOD...I'M GONNA...I'M GONNA...YESSSSSS!" Zoey hissed loudly as she came right there on the spot. She gripped her grandfather's shoulders tightly as what felt like an atomic bomb went off way up inside her and shot to every nerve ending of her body, making her quake and tremble as delicious paroxysms of pleasure coursed through her. She came for a long time, her eyes closed in bliss as she held on, wave after wave of luxurious sensations rolling over her again and again.

"Let's see if we can give you another one of those," her grandfather said once she'd stopped shaking, "but I want a look at these first."

With his cock still impaled full length in her clutching cunt, her grandfather reached up and started undoing the rest of the tiny buttons at the front of her dress. With each button that came undone, her unfettered breasts seemed to swell and fill the new gap that he'd created. He undid each button in turn, all the way down to her waist, and then pushed the material of the bodice aside, totally exposing Zoey's big heavy breasts.

"Beautiful," her grandfather said as he took one in his hands and brought it to his mouth, his lips and tongue licking and sucking on her stiff nipple.

"OHNNN," Zoey moaned, rolling her shoulder forward, encouraging him to suck on her massive tit even harder, which he did.

Zoey loved what he was doing, but wanted more. With her knees on the car seat on either side of him, she started to flex, rising up on the thrusting log stuffing her hot young cunt. She leaned forward as she rose higher, making sure her breast stayed in her grandfather's mouth as more and more of his cock came into view. She stopped with just the engorged helmet trapped inside her clutching pussy, and then dropped down again, totally impaling herself on his thrusting erection. It made a nasty slapping sound as her flesh smashed into his, which Zoey loved as it echoed throughout the car. She wanted more, and as her grandfather switched from one breast to the other, Zoey quickly got into a smooth rhythm, bouncing up and down on his enormous cock like a bull rider.

"YES...YES...OH FUCK...SO BIG...SO FUCKING BIG..." she moaned loudly as she flew up and down like a jack-in-the-box. She came for a second time, screeching out loud and throwing herself against her grandfather's shoulder as she spasmed and convulsed. She came a third time just moments later, drool hanging off her lower lip as she felt barely able to control herself. Her body felt numb, but she didn't want to stop for a second, what her grandfather was doing to her felt just so good.

"Get ready, little girl," her grandfather said a few minutes later, "gonna fill that steaming little box of yours."

Zoey redoubled her efforts, wanting to make it feel as good for him as she could. She rocked up and down, bouncing this way and that, corkscrewing her hips as she twisted every which way, ratcheting herself up and down on his huge cock as if it was a piston going berserk.

"OH YEAH...HERE YOU GO," her grandfather said as Zoey kept bouncing, feeling her own pleasure level starting to crest again. "TAKE IT...TAKE ALL THAT CUM."

Zoey felt him start to explode inside her, a powerful shot of semen jetting like a rocket against the gates of her womb. That was all it took to send her over the edge once more. Her nails were digging into his shoulder and she was slobbering all over his shirt as she climaxed, her backside thrashing up and down as she skewered herself over and over on his ejaculating cock.

"FUCK YEAH...WORK IT," her grandfather encouraged as he kept pasting her insides, rope after rope of thick white cum spewing into her as he unloaded.

"UHNN...UHNN...UHNN..." Zoey moaned each time she slammed her hips down against his, her clutching cunt working to pull every drop of seed out of him that she could. She felt like she was about to pass out from the intensity of her climax, but she held on, savoring the exquisite sensations as they washed over her again and again.

"Mmm, I think you liked that," her grandfather whispered softly into her ear a minute or so later as Zoey finally collapsed against him, her head on his shoulder.

"I loved it," she whispered back, tenderly kissing the side of his face as they both slowly recovered. "You are still coming to see me tonight, aren't you, Grandpa?"

"Yes, don't worry, sweet thing, I'll definitely be coming to say goodnight as usual," her grandfather said. "Now, I think you've got some cleaning up to do before we get home."

He gave Zoey a couple of pats on her shoulder, letting her know what he expected next. She lifted herself up, a wet sucking sound filling the car as his spent member came free of her overstuffed pussy. From between her legs, Zoey could feel a gush of cum shoot forth, and when she drew her leg back and looked down, she saw a mass of milky spunk all over his midsection, his body glistening with gobs of the stuff from his abdomen down almost to mid-thigh, with a big puddle of the stuff on the leather seat between his spread legs.

"Ohhnn," Zoey groaned hungrily as she looked at all the tasty sperm, almost delirious with excitement as she dove down onto the seat beside him and started licking.

"That's it, get all that white stuff you love so much," her grandfather said as he took her head in his hands and pulled her working mouth this way and that, looking down at her as she licked him clean.

Zoey was in heaven getting to swallow this much cum, and the taste of her own cunt-cream made it all the more exciting as she licked it off his cock. Plus, she loved it when her grandfather took control of her like this, moving her mouth wherever he wanted it, her lips and tongue working diligently as she licked and sucked up every drop of their combined juices that she could. It made an obscene wet sound when he pressed her mouth against the soft leather of the seat and she sucked, drawing the creamy goodness deep into her mouth.

When she was done with her clean-up duties, he let go of her head, but Zoey stayed where she was, taking his long semi-hard cock in her hand and licking it from base to tip. She took the warm head in her mouth, letting her tongue roll slowly over the spongy glans, loving the feel of it in her mouth. Even though she felt like she'd just lapped up a pint of cum, Zoey wanted more.

"Grandpa," Zoey said as she drew back slightly and looked up at her grandfather with doe-like eyes, "do you...do you think you've got another load in there that you can feed me?"

"Hmm, still hungry, eh?" her grandfather replied as he looked down at her, a knowing smile on his face.

"If you don't mind?" Zoey said, her eyes sparking with excitement already.

Her grandfather looked up. "Rose, how much longer until we get home?"

"About fifteen or twenty minutes," Zoey heard her grandmother say from the front seat. "You've got time to feed the girl, and it is getting close to lunchtime anyway."

"Well, all right then," her grandfather said as he looked down at her, "you heard your grandmother."

"Do you...do you think you could do that thing where you take my head in your hands and...and..." Zoey said softly, letting her words hang there in the air.

"And fuck your face?" her grandfather finished her thought for her, a broader smile on his face now.

"Yes, I love when you do that," Zoey replied, feeling both embarrassed and excited.

"If that's what you want, I'm happy to do that anytime you like."

With her head still in his lap, Zoey was thrilled when she felt his big hands grip her head, his long thick fingers sliding deep into her chestnut locks. She eagerly opened her mouth wide when he brought it to the tip of his cock, pulling her face right onto his prick. Zoey immediately went to work, sucking and licking at the tumescent rod. It didn't take long until she felt it start to grow and stiffen.

"That's it, keep that tongue moving," her grandfather said as he started to pump her head back and forth, his cock filling her mouth as it grew even harder, quickly taking on that iron consistency Zoey had already become accustomed to.

"Oh yeah, you are a good cocksucker, aren't you?" he said as he vigorously worked her head back and forth, Zoey's slobber and spit flying everywhere.

Zoey felt like he was using her mouth like one of those Fleshlight things that she'd seen on sex toy websites. He had a firm grip on each side of her head, pumping her face back and forth, using her as nothing more than a willing receptacle for his sperm. And Zoey loved it, loved the feeling of being under his complete control, of being nothing more than a hot mouth where he could dump his cum. It wasn't long before he did exactly that.

"OH FUCK, GIRL, HERE YOU GO," he groaned as he held her mouth still with just the engorged head trapped inside her sucking lips.

Zoey felt his first blast, a hot thick rope rifling forth deep into her mouth. Knowing what was still to come, she swallowed quickly, the milky cream sliding down her throat just as a second, and then a third blast spewed forth. She was gobbling quickly, and still, she couldn't keep up. It was another of her grandfather's typical monstrous loads, and Zoey felt some of it ooze out from the corners of her mouth. She continued sucking and swallowing as her grandfather kept flooding her mouth, Zoey's eyes closed in pure bliss as she gulped down all that she could.

When he was finally done, he kept his grip on Zoey's head and pulled her head off his cock, bringing her mouth down to his shaft where she could lick up the cum that had leaked out of her mouth. Zoey did so eagerly, lapping it all up before he brought her mouth back to the tip of cock.

"Give the Hammer one more kiss, until you get to see him again at bedtime," her grandfather said, a devilish twinkle in his eye that made Zoey shiver, wondering what he had in store for her tonight. She couldn't wait...

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,750 Followers
12