Grandpa's Busty Cowgirl Ch. 08

Story Info
The gang celebrate busty Zoey's first week on the ranch.
9.4k words
4.71
48.5k
71
11

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,701 Followers

CHAPTER EIGHT

The next few days went much the same for Zoey. Every morning after blowing her grandfather, she'd come back to her room to find the bed freshly made with clean sheets, plus her outfit for the day laid out by her grandmother. Zoey loved all of them, and she definitely could see her grandfather approved by the admiring look he gave her every morning when she sat down at the breakfast table.

The rest of the days that week were spent with her being thoroughly fucked by her various uncles and cousins during the day. The Colton men made sure to keep all three of Zoey's hungry holes filled with cock and cum all day long.

As he'd said they would be, her nights were spent being her grandfather's plaything. He'd usually come either in her, or on her, at least three times a night. Zoey couldn't believe the strength and endurance of the big powerful man, and how much sperm those big heavy balls of his could produce. Each load was massive, and, between him and the rest of the Colton men, she felt like she could live on the stuff.

She'd wait for her grandfather every night in either of the positions he'd requested; either on her knees waiting to suck his cock, or on her back, spread-eagled and eager to be fucked. And every night, there was sexy new lingerie to wear, everything from heavily structured corsets, bustiers and sexy bras, to chemises, thigh high stockings, and even some crotchless panties thrown in for a change. They were a myriad of colors, with sky high heels to match every outfit.

Much to Zoey's delight, her grandfather always mixed things up. She never knew which hot wet hole he'd want first after fingering her to her usual two climaxes. One night, he got out some baby oil and fucked her 34Es three times in a row, blowing his load all over her face and tits each time. He left it on her skin after each climax, smiling down at her as he slid his raging cock back and forth deep in the slippery warmth of her cleavage for the next go round. After pumping his third load out all over her face, he finally used the blunt head of his cock to snow-plow the massive coating of sperm across her cheeks and into her welcoming mouth, which Zoey loved.

Another night, he got the lube out and sat in the leather easy chair as Zoey kneeled before him, dressed in sexy lingerie. On this night, he got her to use her hands only, giving him a slow greasy handjob before directing her to point the throbbing head of his cock at her voluminous breasts as he went off.

Zoey loved the feel of his magnificent cock in her hands, and she gleefully did it again the next time he asked. Only this time, she watched as her pumping hands made his load shoot high as he climaxed, the first long thick rope of cum almost reaching the ceiling before cresting and dropping back with a nasty splat onto his stomach, which she eagerly licked up when he'd finished.

He continued to work on opening up Zoey's throat as well. Some nights he'd have her lay back with her head over the edge of the bed, while at other times, he'd kneel on the bed with that long thick lance thrusting forwards, with Zoey on her hands and knees before him. Like the other position, this one put her mouth and throat in a nice straight line, perfect for her to take more cock deep into her throat. By the end of her first week, he was all the way in, her pursed lips pressed against his groin, his huge balls slapping against her chin. But even when he got balls deep in throat, he made sure to back off just before he came so Zoey could enjoy the taste of a nice fresh load.

*

Saturday came and Zoey was surprised that her grandfather didn't assign her to work with any of her uncles and cousins.

"On Saturday, we only do our chores in the morning," her grandfather said when she'd looked at him with a perplexed look on her face. "And then on Saturday afternoon we relax after a nice lunch. You'll be staying here and helping your grandmother get a few things ready for that."

Zoey still felt a little awkward around her grandmother. Even before the incident in the car, it was obvious that her grandmother knew what was going on, but still, right up to now, Rose never mentioned a single word to Zoey about any of it. With those thoughts on her mind, Zoey wondered how it would go spending the morning with the older woman.

It went far better than she'd anticipated. Although they never talked about Zoey's 'private relationship' with her grandfather, her grandmother talked freely, smiling often as she asked Zoey about school, her friends, her aspirations for the future, her favorite movie stars, anything under the sun. She enlisted Zoey's help in preparing some different salads for their lunch, and even instructed Zoey on how to make a carrot cake, playfully tossing some flour in the young girl's face once they got started, which made both of them laugh as Zoey threw some back.

Zoey was happy, truly happy. She had thought coming to the ranch for her 'prison sentence' would be just that; brutal, lonely, and tough to handle. And now, here she was, making cakes and engaging in a food fight with her grandmother, both of them cackling with laughter.

Shortly before noon, Zoey's grandmother took her back into Zoey's bedroom and pulled another bikini out of one of the drawers. "We always have a big barbeque lunch over at the Bunkhouse on Saturdays and the boys like to have a swim. I thought you could wear this under your clothes so you don't have to change later."

"Sure, Grandma, that sounds great."

As her grandmother left her to change, Zoey looked down at the bikini her grandmother had handed her. It was a gorgeous turquoise color that Zoey loved. It was cut very much like the white one she'd worn earlier. The bikini bottom was made up of two tiny triangles, the front one barely covering her shaven mound. Slender straps anchored the bottom in place when she tied them in enticing bows over each prominent hip. The top, like the white one, was totally unstructured, and fit Zoey perfectly. Tying the strap at the back of her neck, she looked at herself in the mirror as she shifted her girls into place, the soft triangles of turquoise fabric barely able to contain her substantial breasts. She smiled as she gave her nipples a little tweak, making them start to grow and cast inviting shadows on the fabric. Satisfied, she pulled her little denim skirt and low-cut calico blouse back into place before stepping into her tan cowboy boots.

*

Around noon, Zoey's grandfather came back to the house and they loaded up the back of the Mercedes with the cake and the rest of the food they'd prepared. Zoey's grandmother ushered Zoey into the front seat again as they made the short drive to the Bunkhouse and unloaded, some of Zoey's cousins coming to help carry things to the tables next to the pool. All Zoey's uncles and cousins were there, most of them in swim trunks as they lounged around the pool, drinking beer and toasting the end of a productive week. A few of her cousins were already taking advantage of the pool, tossing a football back and forth in the water.

"Zoey," her grandmother said as she started to set some plates around the table, "your Uncle Dan will be starting the steaks soon, so why don't you go for a swim with your cousins until then? It looks like the boys are having a good time in there."

"Sure, Grandma, that sounds great."

As Zoey took her clothes off right there, all eyes were on her as her lush curvy body came into view. She undid the tiny denim skirt and slid it down and off after her boots came off. She then drew the blouse up over her head, tossing it on a chair as she shook out her hair.

"Oh fuck," she heard one of her cousins mumble under his breath as they all stared at her chest, her huge tits thrusting forward as she brought her hands up, running her fingers through her chestnut locks as she smoothed her hair into place. She knew the act of bringing her arms up had made her voluminous breasts look even bigger, the massive swells jiggling and wobbling invitingly as she straightened out her hair.

Pretending she hadn't heard the comment, Zoey casually walked down the steps and into the pool, the cool water deliciously refreshing as it hit her body. In to her waist, she ducked down totally under the surface and then stood up, water streaming off her breasts like glittering jewels in the midday sun. Facing her cousins in the water, she reached up again, thrusting her tits forward as she pushed her hair back. She could feel her nipples getting hard and it wasn't difficult to tell they were protruding through her bikini top as she opened her eyes and looked at her cousins, their mouths gaping open as they stared at her chest.

"You boys leave that girl be," Zoey heard her grandmother say from behind her. "Let her have some peace for a little while without you hound dogs sniffin' around."

Zoey smiled at that, although she was already feeling a little twitchy. She'd gone all morning without any cock and definitely wouldn't have minded some.

Her cousins went back to their game and naturally included Zoey, all of them tossing the ball around with a bit of horseplay ensuing. Zoey came up sputtering and laughing after Owen pushed her under, and then she did the same to Josh, who came up and chased after her as she dove down and swam towards the far end of the pool.

A short time later, the wonderful scent of grilling steaks filled the air and the 'pool gang' got out and dried off. Zoey sat at the table with a towel wrapped around her waist, leaving her bikini-clad breasts on display for all those around the table. As they feasted on the steaks, baked beans, and salads, Zoey felt the men's eyes on her continuously, and loved every second of it. Zoey's carrot cake got top marks from everyone, and she and her grandmother shared a conspiratorial wink when her grandfather gave it a big 'thumbs up'.

"Come on, Zoey, you come with me while the boys get all of this mess cleaned up," her grandmother said as she got up from the table. She reached out her hand and Zoey instinctively took it as the older woman led her into the Bunkhouse. Zoey was surprised when her grandmother took her into the same bathroom she'd used the last time and closed the door, both of them inside the room.

"You should take a shower," her grandmother said as she reached into the big glass-enclosed stall and turned on the taps. "You need to wash all that chlorine off you. We have to get you ready."

"Ready?" Zoey asked, somewhat confused.

Her grandmother waved her hand in the air dismissively. "Don't you worry about that just now. I guarantee you'll enjoy yourself. Now, let me just help you with this bikini of yours and you can get in the shower."

With no idea what was going on, Zoey felt paralyzed as her grandmother came up to her and reached behind Zoey, undoing the tie at the middle of her back. With those strings hanging free, her grandmother reached behind Zoey's neck and undid that one, drawing the slender strings away, the whole bikini top coming with it. Zoey stood there, her big round tits settling across the full breadth of her chest, her stiff rubbery nipples pointing forwards, the tips angled up slightly, as if begging for a warm set of lips to come down and suck on them. Surprising to Zoey, that was exactly what happened.

"These are beautiful, my dear," her grandmother said as she lowered her head and slid her lips over one pink bud.

"Aah..." Zoey gave off a little gasp as her grandmother drew on her nipple, feeling it come alive in the older woman's mouth. Her grandmother tenderly sucked on her nipple for a minute or so, her hands sliding up the front of Zoey's body as she reached up and cupped both breasts. She switched from one breast to the other, hefting the massive orb up as her lips descended on the tip, sucking that one into her mouth as well.

"Mmm," Zoey purred back as her boobs started to tingle, the delicious feeling she got every time a mouth went to work on her sensitive breasts. She'd never had a woman do it before, but her grandmother's soft warm tongue and gentle touch felt perfect. Zoey could feel her pussy starting to cream already.

"Now I know why your grandfather loves them so much," Zoey's grandmother said as she gave each heavy boob one more kiss before she stepped back and reached for the bows on Zoey's hips.

Zoey stood motionless as her grandmother slowly drew on the knotted bows, the strings coming undone and stretching out as she pulled on them. She used both hands at the same time, and Zoey felt the bikini bottom come away in her grandmother's hands before she dropped it on the floor.

"This is very nice too," her grandmother said as she stepped close to Zoey and slid her hand down over Zoey's flat stomach, her fingers slipping between the soft folds of flesh just below. "Yes, very nice indeed."

With her belly doing flips, Zoey looked up as her grandmother came even closer, her face coming down to Zoey's for a kiss. As if mesmerized, Zoey closed her eyes as she felt the older woman's soft warm lips press against hers. Her heart was beating like crazy but she loved it when her grandmother slid her tongue deftly between her lips and into her mouth. She rolled it over Zoey's tongue, the tip exploring the hot depths of her granddaughter's mouth.

"Mmm," Zoey cooed as she surrendered herself to the sweet tender kiss. It was not like any kiss she'd had before. It was as if her grandmother knew exactly what she wanted in a kiss, the caring, the desire, the tenderness that Zoey realized only another woman could understand. At the same time, Zoey felt her grandmother's finger slide up inside her, the slender digit rubbing softly over the slick tissues of her vaginal walls.

Her grandmother finally drew back and broke the kiss, leaving Zoey breathless, her huge tits heaving with arousal. She watched as her grandmother withdrew her hand from between Zoey's legs and raised her hand to her own mouth, the older woman's eyes gleaming with lust as she slipped the gooey finger into her mouth as she slowly closed her lips on it.

"Mmm..." It was her grandmother's turn to purr now as Zoey watched her lick her finger clean, savoring and swallowing Zoey's warm cunt honey.

"Yes, I can see why your grandfather likes that part of you too," her grandmother said as she drew her finger out of her mouth and gave Zoey a playful wink as she started to undo the buttons down the front of her own dress. As the buttons came open, Zoey could see more of her grandmother's generous breasts come into view. Now Zoey could see the bra as the opening on the front of her dress got bigger. The white bra was beautiful, and by this point, Zoey could see that it was heavily-structured just like her own. She realized where the genes she and her mother had inherited had come from when it came to the boob department; the woman standing right in front of her. Before Zoey knew it, her grandmother reached down and drew the dress off over her head before letting it drop to the floor.

Zoey stood there as if in a trance. She hadn't realized how beautiful her grandmother was, and how much she looked like an older version of Zoey's mother, and of herself. Zoey could definitely see herself looking like this woman in the future, and she'd be happy if that was the case. Her grandmother had the same lush curvy hourglass figure as Zoey and her mother, with just a little more padding to the curves. But she was by no means fat, just 'touchable...and incredibly fuckable', Zoey thought as she looked at her grandmother standing before her in her sexy bra and matching panties, her huge breasts all but spilling over the top of the jam-packed bra cups.

"You don't mind if I join you, do you?" her grandmother asked as she reached behind her back and started to undo the hooks of her bra.

Too enthralled to even answer, Zoey felt her mouth watering and her eyes opened wide as she watched the bra come free, her grandmother's voluminous breasts settling spectacularly over her broad chest, with just the right amount of natural sag. Zoey gulped, her eyes feasting on a set of breasts equal in size to her own, if not bigger. Her grandmother's boobs were incredibly full and perfectly shaped, the nipples just like Zoey's, with a slight uptilt that made them all the more inviting.

"Come, dear," her grandmother said without waiting for Zoey to answer as she pushed her panties to the floor and stepped out of them. She took Zoey's hand and led her into the shower, drawing her granddaughter next to her beneath the streaming pellets of water.

Zoey was surprised when her grandmother took her panties off. For some reason, Zoey expected to see a big hairy bush beneath, but her grandmother was totally clean-shaven, just like her. Zoey liked that, and liked it even more when her grandmother's soap-covered hands starting running over her granddaughter's breasts.

"Hmm, no wonder the boys are all crazy about you," her grandmother said as she filled her hands with Zoey's boobs.

Zoey couldn't believe how good it felt to have her grandmother's hands on her. Again, her touch was so different from any man that she'd been with. Not that a man's touch was worse, it was just...just different, thought Zoey.

"Does that feel good, sweetheart?" her grandmother asked as her lathered hands ran over Zoey's sumptuous mounds, her thumbs and forefingers doing delightful things to Zoey's nipples.

"Oh gosh, yes," Zoey cooed, feeling like she was melting beneath her grandmother's loving touch.

"Here, dear, why don't you give it a try?" her grandmother said as she passed Zoey the soap.

With her heart racing with newfound excitement, Zoey lathered up her hands until they were a frothy mess. Setting the soap aside, Zoey reached for her grandmother's big heavy breasts, her slippery hands cupping the voluminous mounds. Zoey felt her pleasure level rising as she slid her soapy hands all over the tremendous spheres, her grandmother's skin feeling exquisitely soft beneath her slippery fingertips.

"Mmm, that feels good. You have a beautiful touch," her grandmother said before she pulled Zoey close and gave her another kiss.

Zoey felt spellbound by the older woman as her grandmother's tongue danced with hers, making Zoey's pussy cream even more. Both women were running their soapy hands over the other, and Zoey gave a little squeal as her grandmother gave her bum a playful squeeze.

"You are beautiful, my dear," her grandmother said between kisses, and Zoey could see her eyes were sparking with just as much desire as Zoey was feeling.

"There'll be more of that to come soon, but let's get you ready first," her grandmother said as she gave Zoey's breasts one more loving grope before turning into the steaming spray and rinsing off.

Still wondering what her grandmother meant by 'get you ready' and, feeling incredibly turned on but not sure what to do, Zoey did likewise as she stepped under the pelting spray and finished washing herself. Her grandmother passed her another of those big fluffy towels when they stepped out of the shower.

"I had your grandfather bring a few things over earlier," her grandmother said as she stepped over to a cupboard and opened it. With a towel wrapped around her body and cinched tight over her breasts, she turned and passed Zoey her makeup kit from her bathroom back at the main house, and a hair dryer.

"Go ahead, dear, get yourself ready, just like you do every night for your grandfather."

As Zoey stood before the mirror wrapped in her towel and applied her makeup, she noticed her grandmother standing behind her doing the same thing, putting on some eye shadow and mascara just as Zoey was doing. Both women applied a generous coating of bright red lipstick, and Zoey couldn't help herself as she turned around and faced her grandmother.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,701 Followers