Grandpa's Busty Cowgirl Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Grandma, you look...you look absolutely gorgeous," Zoey said, and she knew it was no exaggeration. She'd never seen her grandmother with makeup on like that before, and she couldn't believe how exotic and sexy the older woman looked with her eyes done up in smoky bronze tones, her long lashes standing out boldly against her deep dark eyes, her mouth a beautiful sexy red gash that Zoey was envious of. She was struck again by how much the three generations of women looked alike, and as she looked at her grandmother, it was easy to see where it had started.

"Thank you, dear, you don't look so bad yourself," her grandmother said as she brushed her hair, her rich brown locks gleaming like silk. "Now, while you're drying your hair, I'll get the outfits together that I asked your grandfather to bring over."

"Okay," Zoey replied, feeling excited, even if she didn't know what was coming. But her grandmother had said she'd enjoy herself, and Zoey had come to trust her with all her heart. With just a towel wrapped around her, Zoey's grandmother disappeared as Zoey got to work on her hair.

"All set," her grandmother said a few minutes later as she poked her head into the room just as Zoey was finishing.

Zoey followed her down the hall and was surprised when her grandmother walked into the room that Zoey had found locked earlier in the week. As her grandmother walked over to an open closet in the far corner, Zoey looked around. The room was quite spacious, much larger than she'd expected it to be. Curiously, there wasn't a lot in it. Dead center in the room was a king-sized bed, with no covers on it, just a white sheet and a whole slew of pillows stacked up against the headboard. Off to one side was what looked like a massage table, but with a hole in the middle of it instead of near one end, and on the other side of the bed was a device hanging from a couple of major wood beam in the ceiling. It was made up of what looked to Zoey like a number of black canvas straps, each strap about three inches wide. It hung down from hooks in the ceiling so the main part of it was poised about three feet above the floor.

"What...what is this place?" Zoey asked as she looked at the strange objects.

"This is what we call the 'Play Room', just like the sign on the door says," her grandmother said as she stepped out of the closet with some things in her hands.

"Play Room?"

"Yes, this is where the boys like to relax and have a little fun most Saturday afternoons."

"But what are these things?" Zoey asked before pointing to the weird-looking canvas-strap thingy. "Like, what's that?"

"Well, sweetheart, some people call it a sling, and some call it a sex-swing."

Zoey pointed towards the other side of the room. "And that thing over there? Is that some kind of massage table?"

"It's actually a 'milking table'. I think just by looking at it you can figure out how it works."

Aaah..., Zoey thought to herself, I get it now. Now she understood, this was what her grandmother was 'getting her ready' for. She figured her grandfather wanted to try her out on some of these devices.

"Come now, dear, time for you to get dressed," Zoey's grandmother said as she stepped over to the bed and laid one outfit out on each side of the bed. "Your grandfather wants us to wear the same thing today, only he wants red for you and black for me."

Zoey looked down at the beautiful lingerie, and couldn't wait to try it on.

Minutes later, she turned to look at her grandmother as they both completed getting dressed by slipping their feet into the pairs of shoes her grandmother had set out. Zoey sighed with delight at how incredibly sexy her grandmother looked, like a beguiling enchantress in the form-fitting black merry widow corset she was wearing. It was made of Zoey's grandfather's favorite shiny satin, with substantial underwire in the ribs of the vertical panels which hugged her grandmother's sexy hourglass figure. Ribbon-like garters fed down from the bottom of the corset to her full thighs, where the garters bit into sheer black stockings with intricate lace bands at the tops. Zoey's eyes travelled down her grandmother's shapely legs, over her dimpled knees, full calves, and slender ankles. Her grandmother's delicate feet were encased in black satin high heels, with sharp pointy toes and stiletto heels that Zoey thought looked sexy as anything.

What Zoey thought made the outfit really spectacular were the specialized bra cups of the corset. The top of the corset had only structured demi-cups supporting her grandmother's voluminous breasts, cupping the big heavy spheres from below and covering them only to the underside of the woman's areolae. It was basically just a shelf to support her grandmother's spectacular set of breasts, cradling the massive orbs from below and partway up the sides. Zoey gulped as she looked, her grandmother's boobs looking incredibly huge in the way the sexy corset was supporting them. Satin ribbons made up the shoulder straps, and Zoey could see they were stretched as taut as bridge cables by the heavy load they were carrying. With that dusky bronze eye-shadow and red lipstick making her lovely features pop, and with her gleaming chestnut hair framing her pretty face, Zoey thought her grandmother looked absolutely stunning, and incredibly sexy.

"Grandma," Zoey muttered out, her eyes raking up and down over her grandmother's spectacular form, "you...you look incredible. So beautiful..."

"You don't look so bad yourself," her grandmother replied as she nodded back at Zoey, a warm smile on her face.

Zoey had checked herself out as she was getting dressed, and she wasn't surprised by what her grandmother said. The lingerie fit her perfectly, accentuating every lush curve and enticing valley of her shapely young body. Their outfits were the same, but where her grandmother's corset and shoes were made of black satin, Zoey's were a brilliant fire-engine red. She had on black stockings as well, and Zoey thought the shimmering red stilettos looked amazing against the sheer whispery black stockings. The only difference in their outfits was that her grandmother was wearing high-cut black panties, like Zoey had worn with her daily outfits, while Zoey was wearing no panties at all, which she was sure had been her grandfather's usual request.

"Yes, that corset looks gorgeous on you. It's perfect," Zoey's grandmother said as she stepped up to Zoey and took her in her arms.

Zoey felt helpless as the older woman enveloped her, bringing her mouth down to Zoey's in a searing kiss as their breasts mashed together, Zoey feeling her grandmother's stiff nipples pressing into her flesh.

"Mmm," Zoey purred. Her grandmother's tongue rolled teasingly over hers, at the same time as her grandmother reached down and cupped Zoey's curvy bum, squeezing gently. Zoey felt her pussy creaming under her grandmother's mature touch, making Zoey melt right there on the spot.

"Come, my dear," her grandmother said as she led Zoey over to the big bed. "Just lie down there and let me show you how beautiful you are."

With her heart beating wildly, Zoey lay back on the bed, her head propped up on a stack of pillows. She could only watch as her grandmother crawled onto the bed like a jungle cat, moving gracefully as she brought her lush mature body over Zoey's. She kissed Zoey tenderly on the lips briefly before lifting herself up and moving even closer, her big heavy breasts only an inch or so away from Zoey's lustful eyes.

"Such a pretty face," her grandmother said as she took hold of the headboard and teasingly rolled her shoulders as she drew her pointy nipples all over Zoey's face.

Zoey loved the feel of the rubbery buds against the velvety-soft skin of her cheeks, the stiff buttons of her grandmother's nipples feeling electric as the older woman moved lower and dragged them provocatively over Zoey's soft red lips. Zoey couldn't help herself, her instincts took over as she opened her lips and captured one, hungrily sucking on the rubbery nipple between her lips.

"Mmm," she purred as her lips and tongue went to work, licking and nibbling on the stiff bud.

"That's good, that's the way," her grandmother said in a soft lulling tone as she let Zoey suck on her breast. After a minute or two, she rolled her shoulders, replacing the breast in Zoey's mouth with the other one, which Zoey eagerly latched onto as well. After another couple of minutes, her grandmother backed away, her nipple coming out of Zoey's mouth with a wet slurping sound.

"Did you like that?" she purred as she looked down at Zoey.

"I...I did," Zoey gasped out. "Your breasts are beautiful. Can I...can I do it again, Grandma?"

"There'll be more time for that later, and anything else you want to do," her grandmother said, a devilish twinkle in her eye. "But right now, let me take care of you for a few minutes."

Zoey watched as her grandmother moved down on the bed, pushing Zoey's nylon-clad legs apart as she got on her knees between them, her body leaning over Zoey's, her face inches away from her granddaughter's tremendous breasts. She lowered her mouth to Zoey's naked boobs, the enormous mounds covering the whole breadth of Zoey's chest.

"Aaah," Zoey gave a sharp intake of breath as her grandmother's warm lips descended on one nipple, the rubbery bud stiffening even more under her grandmother's gentle sucking. The older woman had her squirming in no time as she moved from one tingling breast to the other, her lips and tongue rolling teasingly over the soft skin.

"You are so beautiful," her grandmother said as she sank lower on the bed, lying right down between Zoey's spread thighs, her face poised over Zoey's dripping snatch.

"Oh my goodness," her grandmother said as she moved closer, "you are absolutely dripping. Let me take a closer look."

Zoey watched, totally spellbound, as her grandmother reached forward and spread the slippery lips of her cunt, exposing the soft pink folds of dew-covered flesh inside.

"Oh yes, very nice," her grandmother said as she leaned forwards and extended her tongue, the tip sliding deep into Zoey's seeping trench.

"Oh fucgkgggg..." Zoey groaned incoherently as she felt her grandmother's tongue slide way up inside her. Zoey had never been with a woman before, but if this initial sensation was anything to go by, she was all for it.

"Mmm, just like a nice juicy peach," her grandmother said with a warm purr to her voice as she enthusiastically got to work, her lips and tongue doing magical things to Zoey as she pressed her face flush up against her granddaughter's steaming box.

"Oh god, that is so good," Zoey said as she closed her eyes in bliss as she reached down to run her fingers through her grandmother's hair, encouraging the older woman to keep her talented mouth busy. Her grandmother didn't deny her, and less than five minutes later, Zoey felt that wonderful tingling sensation as an orgasm started deep inside her.

"OH FUCK...OH FUCK...OH YESSSSSS!" Zoey hissed loudly as she started to come, her hips flexing up against her grandmother's face as the older woman slid her tongue teasingly over the upper folds of flesh on the roof of Zoey's vagina. Zoey could feel herself gushing like crazy all over her grandmother's face as she twitched and shook, paroxysms of blissful delight rocking her body. She came for a long time, her grandmother continuing to gently lick at her creaming pussy as Zoey's racing heart eventually slowed.

"Hmm, it seems as though you liked that too," her grandmother said as she glanced up at Zoey, her eyes full of mischief, her face glistening with Zoey's juices.

"Mmm, Grandma, that was wonderful," Zoey cooed back, her fingers toying with her grandmother's silky chestnut hair.

"Well, since you liked it so much, let's see if we can give you another one."

Before Zoey could say a word, her grandmother's tongue went to work on her again, this time concentrating on Zoey's sensitive clit. With her grandmother's lips and tongue rolling and nipping at the stiff little spire, Zoey's pleasure level was streaking up the scale in no time.

"OH GRANDMA...SO GOOD!" Zoey wailed as she started to come again. Her legs squeezed tight around her grandmother's head as another set of blissful tremors shot through her. Zoey screamed out in ecstasy as she climaxed, wave after wave of pleasure coursing through her. She could feel herself gushing all over her grandmother's face, but she never wanted it to stop. Her grandmother's tongue kept sliding luxuriously all over Zoey's pulsing mound, licking and sucking up her granddaughter's flowing juices.

"Well, is she ready?"

A deep powerful voice from the other side of the room caused Zoey to look over. Her grandfather was standing just inside the door, his hands already working on his belt.

"Oh yeah, she's more than ready," Zoey's grandmother responded as she drew back and sat up, her face dripping with Zoey's honey.

"It's been a good week," Zoey's grandfather said as he kicked his boots off and started to toss his clothes aside. "Let's make sure Zoey ends it in style. Go ahead, Rose, you know where I want you, let's start filling that pussy for her. I know she loves that."

As Zoey lay there still recovering from her climax, her grandmother pulled her down further in the bed and then moved behind Zoey facing towards the bottom of the bed, sitting on her haunches with Zoey's head right up between her spread thighs. Zoey's grandfather moved towards the bed, his enormous cock already throbbing and pointing towards the ceiling. Zoey wondered how long he'd been inside the room watching. He must have been there for a little while anyway for his cock to be that hard already.

"You look amazing in that red corset," Zoey's grandfather said as he crawled onto the bed between her spread legs. He reached down and circled one big hand around her slender ankle, raising her foot up beside his face. He turned and planted a kiss on the top of her foot, just behind the pointy toe-cap of the sexy red high heels. "And these matching shoes look perfect on you, just as I'd hoped." He turned and did the same to the other foot, raising it up and giving it a tender kiss as well. "And since you look so ravishing in this outfit, I think that's exactly what I'm going to do, ravish the fuck out of you."

Zoey looked up at him as he took her feet and raised them way up before extending his arms, pushing her legs back towards her shoulders.

"Here, Rose, take these," he said as Zoey felt her grandmother hands replace his around her ankles. She felt her legs being pulled even further back, and then her grandmother moved her arms out to each side, totally opening Zoey up for her grandfather.

"That's it, that's perfect," he said as he started to move over Zoey. "I feel like giving her a real good pounding."

Spread out like a wishbone, Zoey looked down past her heaving breasts as her grandfather nestled his cock between her slippery cunt-lips, wriggling it around until her flushed labia were wrapped snugly around the broad flared helmet.

"Oh yeah, nice and hot and tight," Zoey's grandfather said as he leaned forwards and slid it home in one firm powerful stroke.

Zoey gasped as the huge prick bottomed out inside her steaming little box, every square inch of her vaginal walls tingling with delight as he filled her once again like no other cock could.

"She certainly has a juicy pussy, doesn't she?" Zoey's grandfather said as he quickly got into a smooth rhythm, his broad hips flexing up and down as he drove every hard inch into her with each vigorous thrust.

"Tell me about it," her grandmother said. "I was just down there and she nearly drowned me with the stuff when she came."

"Yes, she is a sensitive one. Let's see how she likes this," her grandfather said as he drew back and then rolled his hips in a teasing corkscrew manoeuvre as he skewered his cock all the way into her, the hard thick spear between his legs all but crucifying her as he nailed her to bed.

Zoey had quickly gone from zero to sixty as soon as her grandfather pumped his massive cock all the way into her with his first thrust. From there, it had quickly become a rising tide of pleasure on the biggest, hardest cock she had ever experienced with each savage pump of his powerful hips. His turgid erection felt like it was tearing her in two deliciously as he drove it in and out, but that last thrust as he'd rolled his hips had done it. As the blunt head of his cock bumped against the gates of her womb, an explosion went off deep in Zoey's needy cunt.

"OH FUCCCCCCKKKKKK!" she cried out as every jangling nerve ending of her body started thrumming like crazy, as is she'd been zapped with a taser. She gripped the sheets in her knotted fists as the intense sensations shot through her, her body twitching and shaking like a mad woman. She could feel her grandmother grip her ankles even tighter as Zoey thrashed about, her climax coursing through her like wildfire.

"She's a fucking hot one, all right," her grandfather said as he really started to pound Zoey, the bed creaking and groaning in protest as his hips moved up and down like a jackhammer, his body slapping noisily into hers with each savage thrust.

"GONNA COME SOON," her grandfather warned and just as Zoey started to climax again, he drew back one last time and absolutely hammered her, thrusting as hard and as deep into her as he could.

"OGGHGGHHH!" Zoey screeched, but it was a wail of pleasure more than pain as her body started spasming and convulsing once again. She felt her grandfather start to come, hot liquid jetting against her cervix as he started to unload. She could feel his cock throbbing inside her as he held it balls-deep, rope after rope of his thick rich cum erupting into her welcoming cunt. Zoey could feel the muscles on the insides of her thighs quivering like mad as her grandmother continued to hold her legs back, her young body spread totally wide open as her grandfather dumped every ounce of seed he had into her. Finally, the intense sensations slowly started to ebb away, leaving Zoey deliciously satiated, her heart rate slowing as she drew in deep breaths of air.

"I have to tell you, little girl," her grandfather said as he looked down at Zoey with loving eyes, his face poised over hers, "you are definitely a fantastic fuck."

As he lowered his mouth to hers, Zoey opened her lips and closed her eyes as her grandfather gave her a soft deep kiss, more loving than passionate, but with the promise of more. She loved it.

"Now," her grandfather said as he drew back, planted a last tender kiss on the tip of her nose, and then withdrew, his spent cock coming out of her in a slippery rush, "I have to go, sweet thing, but I'll be back to see you again later."

Zoey lay there gasping, languishing in the blissful contentment of the fuck he'd just given her as her grandfather took hold of her ankles and brought her legs back down onto the bed before backing away and standing up, his long heavy cock glistening and hanging majestically between his legs.

"Rose," he said as he looked up past Zoey to his wife.

Zoey watched as her grandmother clambered off the bed and got to her knees before her husband. She reached forward and wrapped her hand around the base of his gooey cock and brought it to her mouth, dropping the cum-covered helmet right in between her painted lips.

"Mmm..." Zoey heard her grandmother purr as she started to lick her husband's cock clean. The older woman slid her lips off the massive cockhead and then licked up and down the full lengthy of his heavy cock, gathering up the clinging strands of semen and Zoey's warm nectar as she licked him clean.

"That's good, Rose," Zoey's grandfather said as he pulled his cock out of his wife's sucking mouth and started to get dressed. "I've gotta meet Kurt over at his ranch. He's thinking of selling that prize stallion of his and I want to take a look. I'll be back later."