Grandpa's Girl Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, I didn't expect you to find out about this, but you deserve an explanation," Wilf said shakily as he rubbed his brow nervously, "I went out to the pub a couple of days ago. I was just planning on getting a quiet drink, but a woman approached me and we started talking." He looked up at Melanie to see how she was taking this so far. She still looked upset, but she was listening intently, at least giving him a chance to explain himself. "We really hit it off, we made each other laugh, it was fun," he admitted. "We stayed there, drinking and talking until last orders and eventually the landlord kicked us out. She suggested we continue this at my place and well, I'm sure you know what happened from there."

Melanie leant back against the sofa, arms still crossed, but looking a little less angry. She waved her hand, gesturing for Wilf to continue. "I still love your mother more than anything Melanie, I miss her every single moment of every single day. But I'm still a man, I have needs and it's been so lonely, Buttercup." Tears started to well up in his eyes as he talked, "I'm sorry if you're disappointed in me, but it was something I really needed. It wasn't anything serious, we had some fun and that was it."

Melanie leaned forwards, taking her father's hand as his tears began to fall. She had been shocked and betrayed at first, but now she realized she was probably being too hard on him. If she was in his shoes, could she say she wouldn't have done the same thing? "It's okay Dad, I'm sorry I was so upset, but I get it, I do, I just didn't expect this so soon."

"Trust me sweetie, neither did I. I felt so guilty after it happened but...," Wilf squeezed his daughter's hand for reassurance, debating whether he should keep talking or not. "I'll sound crazy if I tell you."

"You can tell me anything Dad, I promise," Melanie said firmly and reassuringly, letting him know she wasn't going to judge him, whatever he had to say.

"I... I've been having dreams about your mother..." Wilf started, trailing off mid thought.

"Well, I'm sure that's pretty normal Dad..." Wilf interrupted her.

"No, there's something about them. These aren't like normal dreams, I think it's actually your mother communicating with me. I know it sounds crazy, but they are too vivid to just be something my brain has conjured up. She came to me as I slept after it happened, told me that it was ok, that she wanted me to be happy, that I needed to look after you and the grandkids because she can't any more." Now it wasn't just Wilf who was emotional as Melanie's eyes started to dampen too, a single tear rolling down her cheek. "She loves us both so much Buttercup and she wants to make sure we know that. I didn't expect you to find out like this, but in a way, I'm glad you know now."

Melanie took a moment to think, still unsure of how she felt, but at least now she knew and part of her understood how her father felt. "I need some time to process all of this, but I still love you, okay Dad?" She asked, leaning forwards to give him a hug.

"Okay sweetie, take all the time you need," Wilf replied as he held his baby girl in his arms. "We can talk about this any time if you want to, you know that don't you?"

"Yeah, I do Dad," Melanie replied as they released their embrace, smiling softly at each other. She checked her watch on her wrist before springing up from the sofa, "oh shit, I better go, I need to get home to Darcey and see how she's doing."

"Yeah, you better had."

"Sorry for rushing off like this Dad, are you okay?" She asked, her concern evident in her voice.

"Yeah, I am," Wilf replied genuinely, "now off you go, and give the little one a kiss and a cuddle from me!"

"I will," Melanie answered, taking one final glance at the panties that had started all of this, before leaving. As soon as the front door closed and the key turned in the lock, Wilf let out a long sigh of relief, relaxing against the sofa as he looked at his young lover's pair of used panties. That had been way too close. The second time now that Melanie had been lied to in order to keep his relationship with Sophie a secret. His stomach was tight, he didn't enjoy lying to his daughter, he hated it in fact, but it was probably the lesser of two evils, she would be far more hurt if she found out what he and his young cleaner had really been up to, and what she had been paying for.

Leaning forward, he picked Sophie's undergarment up from the table, feeling the soft fabric between his fingertips as he brought them closer to his face, considering them and the trouble they had caused. Despite everything that had just happened, nearly being caught red handed and lying to his daughter, a lustful temptation overcame him, becoming undeniable once he saw the staining of her juices on the crotch of the tiny item of clothing. Bringing the panties to his nose, he sniffed deeply, squeezing his cock through his trousers as he let out a low growl of satisfaction. After the stress he had been through, it wasn't so wrong to need a little relief, was it?

As the young, almost virginal woman's sweet aroma wafted up his nostrils he slid his hand inside his trousers, stroking himself lazily as he continued to inhale deeply from her knickers. She smelt so sweet and pure that it was driving Wilf crazy with need and he grabbed his phone, quickly tapping out a message to his lover.

'Melanie found your panties, but it's ok, I managed to convince her I met someone at the pub, so we're safe. I'm glad she found them though, they smell amazing!'

After hitting send, Wilf smiled to himself naughtily, was this that 'sexting' he had heard so much about? It had always seemed like a strange idea to him, but he couldn't deny that it was certainly arousing messaging Sophie as he sat there stroking himself, her panties laid across his face as he breathed through the stained fabric. He had no intention of cumming, he wanted to save that for the next time he was with Sophie, but there was no denying it felt incredible to smell her as he played with himself. He heard a digital ping noise, indicating that Sophie had replied and he quickly picked up his phone to read what she had said.

'Are you sure she believed you? Oh my gosh Daddy, you're going to make me blush! Are you sniffing them right now? Are you touching yourself thinking about me?'

Wilfred typed out a response in double quick time.

'She believed me, don't worry baby, I'll keep you safe, I promise. And yeah, I am, my hands wrapped around my cock while I smell your sweet juices. I can't wait to see you again. Will you be at the game on Saturday? I'm going to be there, alone ;)'

Sophie replied almost immediately and Wilf wondered if she was now touching herself as well.

'I'll be there Daddy, I can't wait to see you, make sure you save all that yummy cum for me, I have a naughty idea I want to share with you ;)'

'Okay baby, I can't wait to hear it. If I'm saving all my cum for you, then you have to save yours for me! I'll see you on Saturday then, be a good girl! Love you. Xx'

'I always am a good girl! You know I only cum for you Wilf. See you on Saturday, love you too Daddy! Xx'

As difficult as it was, especially with the extra motivation of Sophie's dirty messages, Wilf tucked his cock back into his trousers and went about his day, trying to take his mind off of the young woman that had so quickly become the main focus of his sexual urges. Placing her panties in his pocket, he made his way upstairs, folding them up neatly and placing them in the metal box under the bed. He smiled to himself happily, it would be Sophie's first contribution to his lifetime of sexual adventures. It was oddly wholesome in a way, although he was sure that most people wouldn't agree with that sentiment.

The rest of the week dragged as Wilf waited for Saturday morning to come around. As much as he was excited to spend time with Tommy and watch him play, the thought of seeing Sophie was superseding it. He had barely stopped wondering what Sophie's idea was since she had mentioned it and as he sat on the sofa waiting for Melanie to drop off his grandson, his knee bounced up and down with excited anticipation.

Finally Tommy arrived at the front door, Melanie waving to him before speeding off to the doctors in her car, looking stressed and overworked, sadly the norm for a mother of three children. Wilf welcomed Tommy in, checking he had everything he would need for the game before they set off on the walk to the school grounds. It was a nice day outside, sunny but not too hot with a gentle cooling breeze, perfect weather for the game of football. As they walked together, Wilf thought back to the time he had first met Tommy in the local hospital, held in his mothers arms, so small and fragile, a perfect little baby boy. Looking at him now, it was crazy to think how much he had grown since then, he was starting to turn into a proper little man.

Denise had been completely smitten with him as soon as he was born, taking every possible opportunity to spend time with her first grandson, babysitting, taking him out on walks in his pram and knitting him baby clothes. Wilf had never wanted children before he met Denise and even after falling madly in love with her, it had taken him some convincing to finally try for a baby. Now he couldn't imagine a life without Melanie and the grandkids. He hadn't expected to feel so reflective, but there was no denying that Denise had changed him for the better and that he wouldn't be the man he was today without her.

Once they arrived at the pitch, Tommy ran off to join his teammates to prepare for the game and Wilfred took his place on the touchline. As he scanned the crowd, he couldn't spot Sophie anywhere, frowning to himself with disappointment. Maybe plans had changed and she couldn't make it after all? He pulled out his phone to check the time, there were only a few minutes left until kick off and as he stood waiting for the game to start, he felt a tap on his arm. Turning around, he was delighted to see Sophie and Darren standing in front of him.

"Hi Wilf," Sophie said happily, a wide smile on her face as she gently swayed her hips, hands behind her back, looking absolutely adorable. She had a rucksack slung over one shoulder and it instantly made Wilf remember her on her knees before him in her cute little schoolgirl outfit just a couple of days earlier.

"Hi Mr Dewhurst, where's Tommy?" Darren asked excitedly, looking around for him.

"Over with the team Darren, you better go and join them!" Wilf answered, pointing in the direction of the huddled players, watching as the young lad ran off to join his teammates, high fiving Tommy when he reached him. Wilf smiled warmly at them, before turning to Sophie. He gave her a look up and down, which she definitely noticed as she blushed fiercely, knowing they were in public and that anyone could notice. She was wearing a cute little white crop top, showing off some of her tummy and a generous amount of cleavage and she pushed her arms together to accentuate the valley of soft flesh as he looked at her. Her skin was sunkissed and soft and Wilf couldn't help imagining trailing along her arm with soft kisses, delighting in the feeling of her soft, warm flesh against his lips. A short yellow skirt came down to her knees and gently wafted in the breeze, thigh high white socks showing off her elegant legs as they made their way down to a pair of pale blue pumps. Her hair was tied up in cute pigtails and she had clearly spent a long time on her makeup, with smokey eyes and bright red lipstick that really made her mouth pop. It might have been egomaniacal to think so, but Wilf couldn't help but consider that she had dressed up so nicely especially for him.

"Lovely to see you Sophie, you look amazing," Wilf said, almost growling with approval, but keeping himself under control as he was aware of all the people around him. Sophie blushed at the compliment.

"Thank you Wilf," she replied, taking her place next to him on the touchline, "you don't look so bad yourself." Wilf was dressed in a tight blue and white striped shirt with the top couple of buttons undone and a pair of smart brown slacks fastened with a brown leather belt. While he only suspected that Sophie had dressed up for him, he knew he had done so for her.

"So, what do you think of the lads' chances?" Wilf asked, trying to return the conversation to something less conspicuous if it was overheard. Based on how the two of them were around each other, innocent compliments could easily escalate further if not kept in check.

"Well, Risedale are top of the league, so it's going to be a tough game," Sophie answered as she resisted the urge to intertwine her fingers with Wilf's, "but Darren, Tommy and the rest of the team have been training really hard, so you never know, we might get a result."

"Let's hope so," Wilf replied as the referee made his way onto the pitch, followed by all of the young players who were all smiling and eager to get started. The whistle blew and the game was underway, both teams giving it their all. Sophie and Wilf forgot about their lust for a little while as they got lost in the game, shouting and cheering as the sporting contest raged on fiercely. Tommy had a good chance early on, but his shot went just wide of the far post, eliciting groans from the crowd, followed by applause for a solid effort. Both Darren and Tommy were playing well and the first half flew by, the scores tied at two apiece when the referee's whistle sounded to signal the break.

Both Darren and Tommy came over to talk strategy during the interval, Wilf giving both of the young lads pointers on their performance, praising them while pointing out areas they could improve on during the second period. As both of the players made their way back towards their coach and teammates, Sophie linked her arm with Wilfs, looking up at him longingly. "You're so good with them Wilf, it's hardly surprising that they look up to you so much."

"You think they look up to me?"

"Of course, silly," Sophie chastised, slapping him gently on the chest, "whenever they're playing football in my back garden they're always talking about you, Tommy telling Darren the lessons you've taught him and all sorts."

Wilf glowed with pride, he had always hoped to be a good influence on his grandkids, but hearing it like this, and from someone he loved and appreciated so much, was something he hadn't been expecting. "Thanks for telling me Sophie, that means a lot to me."

They both stood quietly, enjoying each other's company as the second half got underway and after a few minutes of action, Sophie pulled on Wilfs sleeve, wanting his attention. As he turned to look at her, there was an obvious fire burning behind her eyes. She was up to mischief and Wilf waited patiently to see what she had in mind.

"So remember when I said I had an idea?" she asked mischievously.

"I've only been thinking about it all week!" Wilf answered jovially.

"Well, you see over there?" she asked, pointing to a row of tall bushes that ran along the rear of the sports field, next to the gymnasium.

"Yeah," Wilf replied, a little confused but waiting to see where she was going with this.

"Well, I'm going to head over there now, wait a couple of minutes and then come join me." She didn't even give Wilf time to answer, walking away as she looked over her shoulder, flashing him a cheeky wink as she went. Wilf watched her go, backpack bouncing gently on her back, skirt fluttering in the breeze, walking towards the building before turning and going behind the bushes and disappearing completely out of view. The shrubbery was so dense that from this distance, you couldn't make out anything through the tangle of branches and leaves and Wilf started to get an idea of what the young girl had in mind. Smiling to himself, he feigned watching the game for a few moments before he thought enough time had passed to go and join her.

As Wilf walked across the large field he couldn't resist looking back towards the ongoing match, paranoid that everyone would be watching him go, wondering why such an old man was about to meet a teenager in a bush out of everyone's sight. Of course, the throng of supporters was far too engrossed in the game to even notice that he had left and he sighed with relief as he continued the walk towards Sophie and whatever she had planned for him. As he got closer to the school gymnasium he bore right and walked towards the bushes, noticing a small gap amongst the branches which must be where she had gone. He bent down to get his large frame through the opening and stepped out into a small clearing, dappled sunlight breaking through the gaps in the branches as his eyes adjusted to the light. Sophie stood waiting for him, a cute, impish grin on her face as she played with one of her pigtails and bit her lip seductively.

"Welcome Daddy," she whispered as she stepped closer to him, fingers rubbing against his torso as he wrapped his arms around her. She looked up into his eyes, standing up on her tiptoes to close the substantial height gap between them. Wilf leant down, pressing his lip to hers as they kissed passionately, releasing the pressure that had been building ever since they had laid eyes on each other. With his strong hands holding her in place, Sophie moaned gently against her elders lips as she melted into his body. Nothing made her feel safer than this and she almost momentarily forgot about her plan as she was so lost in the moment. As their lips parted, she unzipped her bag, pulling out a pillow and putting it on the ground in front of her. She lowered herself down onto her knees, looking up at him with a desperate need in her eyes, lithe fingers moving to his belt buckle and unfastening it quickly. Wilf looked around nervously as she pulled his belt off, discarding it on the grassy ground next to her, "don't worry," she reassured him, "no-one can see us, it's just me and you Daddy, just the way I like it."

Pulling down Wilf's slacks, Sophie smiled with satisfaction as she saw his manhood growing in his boxers, starting to bulge against the fabric as she covered his cloth covered shaft in soft kisses, watching him get harder and harder by the second. A soft moan escaped Wilf's lips and happy that he was now fully erect and ready for what she had in mind, Sophie pulled down his boxers around his ankles, allowing his cock to spring free. It slapped against her cheek as it was released from its fabric prison and Wilf quickly apologized, but Sophie just smiled in response. Taking his veiny prick in her tiny hand, she gently slapped it against her cheeks, reveling in how slutty and dirty it made her feel as his hard, warm shaft slapped against her skin. The fact that they were doing this in public, just a couple of hundred meters away from their grandson and little brother respectively just made this all the more taboo and Sophie could already feel herself soaking through her panties with each passing second.

She started to gently lick Wilfs tip with long, deliberate strokes, she knew that they didn't have forever to do this, but she still wanted to enjoy their time together as much as she possibly could and seeing her lover shudder and groan from her handiwork gave her a deep satisfaction that she couldn't deny. Gently stroking his shaft with one hand as her tongue continued to tease him, she slid her other hand under her skirt and into her panties, fingers slipping into her soaked snatch as she whined with desire. She was so wet that Wilf could hear the sounds of her young pussy being stretched and the lurid, wet noises it was making caused his cock to throb with want.

Sophie decided that he had been teased enough, it was time to get on to the main event and she sucked his swollen head into her hungry mouth, eyes rolling back into her head as she tasted his masculinity on her tongue, the first drips of pre-cum sliding down her throat as she continued to fingerfuck herself with increasing fervor. Circling her tongue around his head, she took a deep breath through her nose before sinking down his shaft, lips slowly advancing as she took more and more of him into her hungry mouth before reaching the point of no return. Giving herself a moment to calm her thoughts, she removed her hand from her crotch so she could focus and pushed further than she ever had before, feeling Wilfs cock sliding into her throat as she fought the urge to gag. Wilfs face had shock written all over it as he felt Sophie deepthroat him for the first time, letting out a primal moan as he gently rested his hand on her head for support, knees trembling and shaking with pleasure. She was determined to do a good job for her man and got around an inch or so of him into her tight little throat before she couldn't take any more, pulling herself from his phallus as she gagged and gasped for air, strands of saliva dribbling down her cheek and onto her crop top.