Grandpa's Girl Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck Sophie," Wilf moaned softly as he looked down at her approvingly, "how did you learn to do that?"

Wiping the spit from her chin as she continued to catch her breath, Sophie looked up at him with a shy smile. "I might have borrowed one of the dildos from the box and practiced at home," she admitted, "I'm sorry daddy."

"I think I can forgive you, if you do it again," Wilf replied, smiling naughtily. Sophie didn't need telling twice as she took him back into her mouth, immediately sinking down onto his cock and taking him into her throat once more, this time pushing even further. As she once again came up for air, her eyes were glazed with arousal and Wilf knew that the red mist of desire had overtaken her.

"Hold my pigtails Daddy," she instructed before taking him again and Wilf did as requested. It was such an erotic sight, his cock buried deep in her little throat, pigtails held in each hand, eyes watering as she struggled to accommodate his twitching prick. She advanced further and further until her nose finally met his pelvis, cock buried all the way inside her and she hummed with delight and satisfaction at finally reaching her goal. Hands clamped on Wilfs thighs, she held herself in place and got used to the feeling, flicking her tongue out between her lips to try and lick at his balls. Looking up at him, their eyes burned into each other, moans tumbling from his lips that made Sophie glow with pride. She was the one who had caused him so much pleasure, she had earned every one of those moans and she had never felt so content in her life, knees resting on the now muddy pillow with an old man's cock buried deep inside her.

She released his member from her mouth and now she had only one goal in mind, getting her reward and tasting his cum. With time to adjust and get comfortable with the sensation, she was now ready to be used and a part of her loved the idea of acting like a human fleshlight for him, especially after how well he had treated her. "Fuck my mouth please Daddy," she begged, "use me like the good little girl I am and give me all of your cum."

Wilf growled with approval, although the caring side of his personality was still there. "Squeeze my thighs when you need air, ok Sophie?" He instructed and she nodded in response before sucking him back into her mouth. Wrapping her pigtails up in his hands, Wilf started to thrust his hips back and forth, sliding in and out of her throat as his head rocked back with pleasure. Now that her hands were completely free, she resumed masturbating, alternating between fingering her stretched little snatch and circling her clit as the arousal continued to build inside her by the second. The sounds of her slurping and gagging, the sight of saliva spilling from her mouth and running down her chin was so incredibly erotic and as Wilf fucked her face, he could feel climax approaching. As Sophie's fingers squeezed his legs hard, he released her so that she could suck in some air, but she could tell he was close and her comfort was far less important than making her daddy cum.

"Don't stop this time Daddy," she asked in a soft, feminine voice, "keep fucking my little throat and give me all that yummy seed, please?"

Wilf didn't hesitate, pushing his cock back between her lips and into the warmth of her mouth. His cock was already twitching with pre-orgasmic expectation and as he slid into her tight little throat, he fucked her face without mercy. He could feel his balls slapping against her chin, her saliva coating them as he continued to slide in and out of her, Sophie's moans vibrating through his shaft as he got closer and closer to the edge. He looked down at her and as their eyes met, the desperate need in her eyes was the final motivation he needed to arrive at his crescendo, using her pigtails as leverage to push as deep into her throat as he could and holding her in place. He could feel her squirming and gagging on his prick and finally he exploded, shooting hot salty cum down her throat and directly into her hungry stomach. The sensation of him unloading deep inside her combined with her fingers sliding in and out of her pussy caused Sophie to cum as well and her stifled moans only stimulated Wilf's orgasming penis further, coaxing a final few spurts of cum from his saliva soaked balls as the little clearing was filled with their sounds of ecstasy.

His legs were like jelly and he finally let go of Sophie's hair and withdrew his hips, cock sliding out of her mouth, coated in her spit, cascading down onto the grass below. Losing his balance, Wilf fell backwards onto his ass as Sophie gasped for air desperately, eyes still running as she pulled her fingers out from her panties and crawled over towards Wilf, finally collapsing forwards onto his wide, manly, strong chest. They both lay there, gasping for air in the small grassy clearing, surrounded by bushes and shrubs, the only witnesses of the taboo rendezvous that had just happened between them. Sophie nuzzled against Wilf's chest, gently inhaling his scent as her lungs sucked in air hungrily, heartbeat beginning to slow as she came down from the high of both her orgasm and being used by the man she was so addicted to.

"That was incredible Sophie," Wilf muttered croakily as he regained a little composure, pulling his head up from the ground and gently stroking her hair.

"I'm glad you liked it Daddy," Sophie replied shyly, "I wasn't sure if I'd be able to take you all, so I'm glad I managed it."

"You made me proud baby," Wilf whispered as Sophie pulled herself up from his chest and inched up his body so that she could kiss him softly.

"I love you Wilf," she whispered tenderly as their lips parted.

"I love you too Sophie," Wilf replied as his fingers gently rubbed his young lover's back. Both lost in orgasmic bliss, listening to the distant sounds of the football game raging on, they both smiled happily. There was nowhere else they would rather be than right here, with each other.