Grandpa's Guide to Women Pt. 03

Story Info
Sonya decides she's ready to have sex with Ben.
4.6k words
4.73
8.8k
11

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 05/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
667 Followers

Your response to Grandpa's Guide to Girls was so flattering that it motivated me to write this sequel. You voted your approval and made very kind comments about the story of Grandpa Frank helping young Ben woo his first girlfriend.

You need to know why I placed this in the "first time" category. Ben is not a virgin when he arrives at college, but every sex scene in this 10-part sequel has at least one character having at least one "first time" experience. Oral. Bondage. Anal. Roleplay. Reluctance. Facials. Threesomes. New partners. The recurring theme is the gradual surrender of diverse kinds of innocence.

As you know, many stories on Literotica defy categorization. It's almost impossible for a label to give readers all the information they deserve while deciding what stories to read. If you're looking for a tale of young lovers having erotic experiences for the first time, you'll find it in Grandpa's Guide to Women. Just know that these characters surrendered their virginity before this story begins.

Part 3 shows what happens to Ben as he finally follows Grandpa Frank's advice about dating lots of different kinds of women.

There's something unusual in this chapter. I've never written about it before, and I've never seen it described in either fiction or nonfiction. At the end, Ben forces Sonya to do something that may not seem very sexual. The fact is that I once had a very submissive girlfriend, and one day I surprised her by pinning her down and forcing her to drink some whiskey by holding it in my mouth, then giving her a passionate kiss as I let the alcohol drip slowly into her mouth. It's the same way Ben makes Sonya drink vodka in this story. My girlfriend loved being dominated, and forcing her to drink whiskey like this became a regular part of our sex life.

I've never seen anyone else write about anything like this, which I find to be surprising, because for me and the woman I was with it felt like a very natural way to express domination. I'd be interested in comments from readers who might have done it, because I find it hard to believe I'm the only one. It may not seem like a conventionally sexual practice, but I compare it to things like dripping hot wax or using blindfolds, which both involve mind games instead of genitals.

All characters are adults over 18.

.......................................

After Julie cheated on me, I began calling Grandpa Frank more often. It was obvious that I should have followed his advice and put less trust in Julie, so it made sense to keep him posted on my progress with the women on campus. He always had perceptive, insightful things to say.

"The last time we spoke, you were dating two women. Julie and Sonya. How's that going?" Grandpa asked.

"Pretty good, I think," I answered. "Julie is still a bit of a mess. We've gone out a couple of times, and I can tell she's embarrassed that I won't have sex until we get the results of her STD tests. People aren't letting her forget how badly she humiliated herself, but there's nothing I can do about that. She would like me to stop seeing Sonya, but that's not going to happen."

"What does Sonya think about dating a man who's involved with a second woman?"

"She seems to be fine with it," I said. "Sonya is a very accomplished woman. A real brainiac. I get the feeling she doesn't consider Julie to be a competitor. We haven't done anything sexual yet. She might feel different when I start asking her to be intimate.

"Did I mention that a previous boyfriend stalked her? I think Sonya welcomes the idea of being in an open relationship. She knows I'm not likely to become obsessed with her."

"She sounds like a smart girl," Grandpa said. "Smarter than Julie, anyway."

"I think so too," I said. "It makes me remember what I was thinking about Julie before she embarrassed herself. Before she embarrassed me. I was sure I knew what kind of person Julie was. It turned out I was completely wrong."

"That's a valuable lesson, Ben," Grandpa said. "People are good at hiding their true selves. That doesn't mean you should never put your trust in anyone. It just means you should act in a way that protects yourself. Dating lots of people is the best way to do that, especially when you're involved with someone like Julie."

"I know you're right, but I worry that it won't work in the long run," I said. "Grandpa, I don't feel embarrassed to tell you that I want to have sex with the women I date. Lots of sex. The kind of sex I had in high school with Beth. I'm sure that wouldn't have happened if I told Beth I wanted to date other girls. I can't believe I'm going to have much luck finding girls who'll be OK with that."

"You'll be surprised, Ben," Grandpa said. "There are all kinds of people in the world. I'm sure that some of the women on campus think open relationships are sinful and will send you straight to hell. But I'm equally sure that there are a lot of women who just want to have sex with a nice guy. They aren't looking for a big commitment.

"This thing with Sonya being stalked is a good example. A lot of guys become very possessive when they start having sex with a girl. Most of them don't become stalkers, but they start getting clingy and judgemental, and after a while the women get fed up and dump their sorry asses. Every woman you meet is going to realize quickly that they don't have to worry about that with you. You'll find lots of women are attracted to that."

"I hope so, Grandpa," I said. "There's something else I wanted to mention to you."

"Fire away," Grandpa said.

"I noticed recently that I've changed a little. I'm acting differently than I used to. You know how you told me to act confident around women because they like confident men? Well, it seems that I've done that so much it has become second nature. I've been acting confident without even trying. The other day I noticed that I was acting confident in front of a girl I wasn't really trying to impress, but it happened anyway. I ended up getting her number. I think I got so much practice acting confident in front of Beth that I do it all the time now."

"There's nothing surprising about that," Grandpa said. "Ben, have you ever heard the phrase 'fake it till you make it?' You hear it a lot in self-help programs.

"I'm not sure you ever knew this, but years ago I had a bit of a drinking problem, so I went to some meetings of Alcoholics Anonymous to get help staying sober. One of the things they teach is that it's not practical to think you can flip some switch in your head and become a sober person overnight. Quitting is a process.

"They teach you to get up every morning and try to stay sober one day at a time. You'll still be an alcoholic, but if you can just be a sober person for a day, that's a victory. You'll falter. You'll relapse. But if you fake it long enough, you'll eventually make it.

"You've acted confident for so long that you've turned yourself into a man with genuine confidence. You faked it till you made it. Congratulations. The women you meet from now on will notice."

Before we hung up, I told Grandpa that I was following his advice to go to social events, and I was making a special effort to organize group events. "Good. The ladies will see that as leadership," Grandpa said.

"Ben, I've decided to send you a little gift. It will make you very popular with your friends, but you've got to promise me you'll be responsible with it."

"What kind of gift?"

"I'm going to send you a pocket alcohol flask and a couple bottles of vodka. Now, other students might hassle you if people find out you've got booze in your room, so you can't let anyone know. I'm going to pour the vodka into some empty shampoo bottles. That way they won't break in shipping, and you can hide them away in a drawer and no one will realize what's inside.

"When you are ready to go out, fill the flask in private. Put it in your pocket and don't let anyone know you have it.

"At some point in the evening you can pull the vodka out and offer some to your friends. The cap holds one ounce. Pour exactly one ounce into your friends' soft drinks. That will turn the drinks into nice cocktails. If someone wants a second drink, fine. Give it to them. But don't ever give anyone more than two ounces. College kids haven't learned how to drink responsibly.

"I guarantee you, if you do this often enough you'll run into some asshole who'll demand more vodka. He might even get angry if you refuse to give it to him. Be prepared to say no, and make sure you mean it.

"If somebody gets mad because you won't give them more than two cocktails, they are the kind of person who shouldn't drink anyway. And remember that if you say no, then somebody pressures you into saying yes, all your friends will know you're a pushover.

"Women don't like pushovers, Ben."

I got really excited by that. I realized that if I could provide a couple of cocktails to my friends, it would make me more popular - especially with women.

How does Grandpa Frank think of this stuff? I would have never gotten that idea on my own.

Grandpa's gift arrived in the mail, and I made sure to lock the door to my room before I opened the box. As promised, it contained a shiney little steel flash and four plastic shampoo bottles full of what looked like water, but tasted like booze. I hid everything in a drawer under my socks and underwear.

That afternoon I carried the flask with me on my date with Sonya. We went to see our school's baseball team get beat by a much better college. It was pathetic. As we were sitting in the stands, I asked if she'd like a cocktail.

"Excuse me?" she asked.

"I have some vodka," I said. "If you like, I can get you a soft drink and add a shot of alcohol. This game isn't as exciting as I'd hoped. I'm sure it will be much more entertaining if we have cocktails."

Sonya liked the idea. I went to the refreshment stand and got myself a ginger ale. Sonya wanted a Red Bull. I found an out-of-the-way place to add the vodka, then took it back to her in the stands.

"This tastes pretty good," she said.

"It's top shelf vodka," I said. "My grandfather bought it, and he only gets good stuff."

"Did you just say your grandfather got this for you?"

"That's right. My Grandpa Frank cares about me, so he does a lot of things to help me out."

"Like help you get girls drunk?" Sonya asked. She was smiling, so I knew she wasn't serious.

"Actually, I can guarantee you won't get drunk. Grandpa made me promise to never give anyone more than two ounces. I like the idea of helping friends enjoy a drink or two, but I have no interest in helping anyone get wasted. You can have a second drink if you like, but after that you're cut off."

Sonya laughed a lot more than I expected. My comment was funny, but not that funny. Of course, everything is funnier after you've had a drink.

"So there's no chance you'll get me so drunk I'll want to flash my tits at all the people in this ballpark?" she asked.

"You can do that if you want, but not because you're too drunk," I said. "If you decide to flash the crowd, let me know in advance. I want to get in position to get a good picture."

Sonya laughed a lot at that. Again, what I said was funny, but not hilarious enough to trigger such a loud, long outburst. I suddenly realized I felt pretty good myself. We hadn't eaten anything in the last couple of hours. Maybe that explained why the booze was hitting us so quickly.

"I just thought about something," she said.

"A penny for your thoughts," I said.

"You've never seen my tits," she said.

"I'm aware of that," I said. "Painfully aware. It makes me cry myself to sleep every night."

"Well, you won't do that ever again," she said. "I think this would be a good day for you to see what I look like without my clothes."

"You're just saying that because I gave you vodka," I said.

"No, Ben. I'm not. Before you picked me up today I decided that I'm ready to be intimate with you. I think I know you well enough. I don't think I'll regret it."

She was serious!

"I'll do my best to make sure you never regret it," I said. "Sonya, I think about you all the time. I've never known anyone like you. There's nothing that would make me happier than being intimate with you. And not just today. Tomorrow and next week and next month and next year."

Sonya hugged my arm. "You say sweet things. All the time."

"I have my moments. I sound a lot sweeter after you've had a drink or three."

She smiled, then said, "That's not true at all. I know how you sound when we're both sober, and you regularly make my little heart go pitter-pat."

I put my arm around her and kissed her on the cheek.

"Would you like another cocktail?" I asked.

"No thanks. But you can get another if you want," she said.

"I don't think so," I said. "I'd like to be sober when we take your clothes off."

We left in the middle of the eighth inning. Our team was so far behind that lots of the fans were walking out, so we began making the short trip to Sonya's sorority. We held hands as we went, and it felt nice.

I believed I knew Sonya well enough to feel sure she wouldn't embarrass me the way Julie did, but I also know that we are all complicated and flawed individuals. This seemed like a good time to hope for the best, but be prepared for the worst.

We had to walk by Julie's sorority house on the way to where Sonya lived, and a couple of the girls spotted us. I was beginning to get tired of being the subject of so much campus gossip, but by now there was no way to stop it. I tried to remind myself that being seen dating another woman helped make sure nobody thought that Julie's betrayal had destroyed me.

We got to Sonya's sorority and she led me upstairs to a tiny room.

"This is . . . compact," I said.

"Yeah. The only good thing about this room is that it's so small nobody would ever imagine two girls could live in here. That means I have some privacy, which feels especially important today. I'd rather not have an audience for what we're about to do," Sonya said.

I got close enough to wrap her in my arms and kiss her. By this time we'd engaged in some fairly passionate kissing, and I'd decided I like how Sonya tastes. This time I detected a hint of vodka in her kiss. And Red Bull.

We removed each other's clothes slowly. Sonya had a lean, muscular body, with very perky boobs and a tight little ass I wanted to squeeze. She had a small single bed - much smaller than mine - but that wasn't going to stop us. I laid her down on her back and got up on one elbow so I could kiss her everywhere. Her lips. Cheeks. Forehead. Eyelids. Neck. She started to moan when I began caressing and kissing her breasts.

For some reason, I was particularly taken with her trim little bush, which was the same color of blonde as the hair on her head. It was adorable. I'd previously wondered if her body had the same kind of freckles as the ones that covered her face. She did have freckles like that everywhere, but not as many.

Sonya's skin was wonderfully soft and warm. I wanted to touch her everywhere. I reached down and stroked the delicate flesh on her inner thigh. She spread her legs for me, and I touched her everywhere except directly on her pussy. Sonya began making little purring sounds that let me know she wanted me to touch her there, so I began caressing around and around her outer lips. I got closer, and closer, and I finally touched her warm, wet folds.

I took my time. That morning I had the sense to masterbate in the shower before our date; Grandpa Frank said I should always do that because it would help me avoid climaxing too soon. Sonya began squirming around under my touch. She seemed to be impatient for me to get on with it, and eventually she took my hand and pressed it hard against her pussy.

I got the message and slipped a finger inside her. She sighed happily as I pulled out, then gasped again when I added a second finger. She began thrusting her hips up and down while my fingers moved in and out. I tried to curl up my fingers so I could rub her g-spot, but it didn't seem to make any difference. In the coming weeks I learned that Julie didn't think she had a g-spot. I spent a lot of time looking, and never found one.

But she was very responsive in every other way. Grandpa once told me "You can never give a woman too much foreplay, Ben." I'm not sure Sonya agreed. She grabbed my cock and began acting impatient, trying to pull me toward her pussy.

If that's what she wanted, she'd get it. I rolled over on top of her, rubbed the head of my cock up and down the length of her slit, then lined it up with the entrance to her passage.

I heard Sonya inhale deeply when I started pressing my cock inside her. She was very tight, which didn't surprise me since she was so petite and I was much taller. I went in a tiny amount, withdrew, then pushed inside a tiny bit farther.

She started making sexy little noises as I slowly went deeper and deeper. I was being careful not to get too excited. This was the first time we had sex, and I had no idea yet how to make Sonya climax. I was determined not to cum until I figured that out.

I might have been about half way inside her when I reached down and began massaging her clit. "Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ben . . . !" she said. I kept it up as I worked my cock into her pussy, and she climaxed right after I made it all the way inside. Her body shook and she wrapped her arms around me, squeezing tighter than I thought possible. In my limited experience, women usually climax quickly when they're having sex with a guy for the first time. I looked forward to finding out what Sonya will be like after we've been together for a while.

I pulled my hand away from her clit and stopped thrusting for a moment because I could tell she couldn't take any more stimulation right then. I know a lot of women feel hypersensitive right after an orgasm. I was glad to take a break. Even though I'd managed to give Sonya an orgasm, I hoped I could give her another one. I knew I had a better chance if I could get my cock to relax first.

We spent some time kissing as soulfully and passionately as we could. After a moment she began moving her hips up and down again, so I slowly resumed the gentle in-and-out motion that made her climax the first time. The room was beginning to smell like sex. It was wonderful. It made me anxious for the day when I got a chance to eat Sonya's pussy for the first time. That seemed like something to look forward to.

Right then I focused on trying to avoid going faster and faster and faster. I was thrilled to see that Sonya got so excited she seemed like she'd climax again, but by then I couldn't hold back anymore, so I stopped trying. I began pounding my cock into Sonya's pussy faster and harder, and pretty soon I climaxed myself. I guess Sonya enjoyed the way it felt when my cock was throbbing inside her as I came, and came, and came. Right after I finished she had a second orgasm, and it was much stronger than the first.

It was beautiful. She wailed in ecstasy. It felt wonderful to know I'd given her that much pleasure. I love the way it feels when I have an orgasm, but I get much more pleasure from seeing and feeling it when a woman cums.

Grandpa used to talk about this. We men are primitive creatures, he said. It's very easy for us to have orgasms, and all of our climaxes feel about the same. It's not like that for women. Their orgasms are like snowflakes: each one is unique. You have to pay attention to the things that make her cum best. When you do a good job, you'll enjoy watching your woman climax. You'll enjoy satisfying her. You'll enjoy that more than you enjoy cumming yourself.

JQueen9
JQueen9
667 Followers
12