Grandpa's Guide to Women Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved how it felt hearing Sonya cry out joyfully. I wondered if her sorority sisters could hear it. Sonya was pretty loud, but the big old house had thick walls, and the door to Sonya's room was a heavy slab of solid wood. It was nothing like the paper-thin construction of my dorm.

I supposed it was possible nobody heard us. It never bothered me when my roommates heard me having sex with Julie. I don't care about their opinions. But I wasn't sure what Sonya's sorority sisters would think, and I would have preferred it if they didn't know what we were doing in her room.

Sonya ran her hands up and down my back and sides. There was a marvelous smile on her face. "I wish I hadn't waited so long to do this," she said. "I'm going to want to do this a lot."

"Me too," I said. "You were wonderful."

"You did all the work. I just laid back and enjoyed myself."

"Agree to disagree," I said.

We cuddled for a long time. It felt great being in the arms of a naked woman again. I suppose it was kind of childish of me, but I felt very pleased that I'd added a name to the list of women who'd had sex with me. I'd been exclusive with my high school girlfriend Beth for more than a year. Julie and I had a passionate affair for a few weeks before she humiliated me. Now there was a third name on that list. I felt really optimistic about Sonya. We seemed to be going in a nice direction, and I looked forward to learning what our destination would be.

"Do you know what I'd like?" Sonya asked.

"I hope you don't want more sex," I said. "It's going to take a few more minutes before I can do that again."

She laughed. "I was thinking this seems like a nice time to have another drink. How would you like to have some more of your vodka?"

"That's a great idea," I said. I got out of bed, rummaged through my pants, and pulled the flask from my pocket. "Do you have anything we can mix with this?"

"Not here. There's so little space in my room that I have to keep everything in the kitchen downstairs."

"Any cups? We can drink it straight."

"The cups are downstairs, too," Sonya said. "I like being naked with you like this, but we're going to have to get dressed and go to the kitchen. Sorry."

I thought about it for a moment, then decided we'd try something else. "I've got a better idea," I said as I climbed back into bed.

I took a big swig of the vodka, put the flash aside, and held the liquor in my mouth. Next I took Sonya's face between my hands and held her down as I kissed her. I slid my tongue between her lips. The vodka dripped slowly into her mouth.

"Umph! Umph! Umph!" Sonya grunted as I forced her to drink. She was struggling, trying to push me away, but I held her so tight there was nothing she could do to stop me. I didn't want her to drown, obviously, so I made sure the vodka passed between our lips one tiny drop at a time. She eventually realized she had no choice but to swallow, and I finally felt her begin to relax.

I broke the kiss as soon as the last bit went down her throat. She sucked in a deep breath as soon as she could.

"God! That was like drinking liquid fire!" she said, looking at me with an expression that was a mix of surprise and confusion.

"Does it feel hot in your belly?" I asked.

"Of course it does!" she said. I had the feeling that Sonya wasn't sure what she thought about my little stunt. A long moment of silence passed. Then she began to laugh.

"You are just full of surprises, aren't you!?" she said. "Damn! You shocked me!"

I couldn't read Sonya's mind, but I felt certain she liked what I did. I was so sure of that I picked up the flask, took another swig of vodka, and held it in my mouth.

I held Sonya's head firmly between my hands and pinned her to the bed. I lowered myself slowly, giving her some time to think about the fact that I was about to do it again.

She was smiling when I pressed our lips together and forced my tongue into her mouth. Since she knew what to expect this time, she didn't resist, and was able to swallow the vodka as I let it flow slowly into her mouth.

"Just full of surprises," she said when I let her go.

........................................

Full of surprises - but in a good way. I hope that last scene made sense to everybody; when I used to do that with a woman I used to date, part of what she enjoyed was that I "forced" her to drink the booze, never saying a word or asking her opinion. For us, asking for consent would have spoiled everything. If any of you readers have ever done this, let me know. I find it hard to believe I'm the only person who dominated a sub in this particular way.

In Part 4, Julie's test results come in, and Ben discovers a change in the way he feels about her.

12