All Comments on 'Grandpa's Man Cave'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh man

I remember seeing my grandfather naked once and he seemed a whole lot like this kid's. We were swimming in a little pond way behind his house and when I saw he cock - 30 years later and I still remember it. The damn thing almost hung down to his knees and the funny thing was that mine had just started to grow, and I was eager to show it off to anybody and everybody. After I saw Grandpa I got a dose of reality, but that was the first guy that ever turned me on. Nothing happened though. I loved the story because it reminded me of him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wishes

As a grandfather myself I have visions of my 16 year old grandson and what it would be like to take his virginity with his dick in my mouth. Probably too old myself to take him in the ass as it is not as easy any more to get hard and keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another 5 stars boy,

Loved it, especially as I also loved older men when I was young (still do) and taking them into me from either end. Just made my day for me. Keep em cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I stayed at my grandparents place when i was 26,they were in their late 60s.i had cleared the yard and was doing some work in their house.Few drinks,then to bed,woke in the morning to go to the bathroom,their door was partly open,she was on her knees,he was fucking her.What caught my eye was his cock sliding in her pussy,it looked very long,i went to the toilet,flushed,came back,looked again,he saw me,beckoned me in.He moved back,shit it was easily 8 inches,semi hard,i was only about 6 but hard.He sat down,hard work at my age,she looked around,he was stroking his cock,i felt awkward,but my cock was hard,he looked at me,go on,please make her happy.She was rather plumpish,her pussy was shaven,glistening,i moved behind her and slid into her,easily,she pushed back,i fucked her slowly at first but because of the situation,i felt my cumm rising so i really gave it to her,i heard him say thats it as she pushed back and my cumm shot into her.I kept pumping her,then pulled back,cumm dripping from my cock,he moved over to her and began licking her pussy,she kept pushing back,.He looked at me,then stood pushed his cock back into her pussy,lasted only a short time,then pulled back.She stayed on her knees,he said to me,she likes it in the arse,i cant,what about you.My cock was semi hard,i dont know,he moved over to me and held my cock,i was surprised then took it in his mouth,first the shock,but boy could he suck,i went hard,he pulled away,i moved forward towards him,suck it again and he looked at me and took my cock again.I was hard,i pulled back,he got some lube,2 big blobs on my cock,then to her arse,she widened her legs, no way,i got behind her,pushed them together and straddling her positioned my cock at her arse and pushed down hard,entering her,she yelped but i pushed down and began to fuck her arse.It was tighter than her pussy,i moved slow,fast,slow,deep,all the way out,in,i heard him say shes spraying the bed.I told him to get under her and she then sprayed him,as he watched my cock slide in and out of her arse.I was about to cumm,with anal i like to just leave the head of my cock inside stretching the hole and then cumm,it feels really good and thats what i did,leaving the rest of my cumm in her arse.She fell forward,i fell on top of her,he moved and i looked at him and he was stroking himself and i watched as his cumm shot onto my arse.that was the first of many,he is a great cock sucker and after i have finished with her,he manages always to take my load in his mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm now the old man

You are such a great story teller. I wish my family has been like this. I'm rock hard again and I already ejaculate just little while ago.Thanks for making this 63 year old brick hard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

great story, just one little thing apart from the author calling the grandpa "uncle" at the beginning of the story. i've now read two stories by the author and noticed the repeated use of the same descriptive phrases in both stories which although i've not seen them used by other authors give me the impression that when i read other stories by the author these same phrases will be repeated. nothing wrong with them when they stand alone but if repeated again and again it gives the appearance that the author gets lazy when describing the sexual acts and resorts to a formula, changing only the names and the setting which is liable to spoil the enjoyment of the reader if they read several stories by the author one after the other as had been my intention after really anjoying the first one i read. perhaps it would be best to visit and read other works then return to this author at a later date and preserve the enjoyable and really fucking hot scenarios described for us.

still gets 5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
new story idea

Enjoyed this story I was wondering if you could combine this story with a new one for a threesome Steve Grampa and his grandson. Keep writing. Walt

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
excellent

loved the story, must be third time I've read it over the years and it is as good as ever, these days i'm old enough to put myself in the place of grandpa Ed and wish I had a grandson to cornhole, I wouldn't be waiting till he was eighteen that's for dam sure. if a boy is old enough to enjoy playing with his cock and making himself cum then he's old enough for grandpa to breed bareback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
grandpas mouth

excellent story i would have loved to have pumped my teenage semen load into my grandfathers mature experienced mouth

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
In the Family

Whilst the story was well written, as a grandfather myself, I find it difficult to comprehend how a grandpa could have a sexual encounter with his own grandchild, irrespective of how willing a participant the grandchild was.

I think there has to be a limit to where/when sexual relations take place, and with whom. There seems to be something intrinsically evil when a grandparent takes sexual advantage of his grandchild.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Young tight ass

As an older man, 64 years young, I really dig my 7" tool plunging full tilt into a tight young dude's ass. I especially like it when I cum in his mouth. Great story!

justwarped2018justwarped2018over 5 years ago
great story

wish I could find someone older to be with

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Great story

I am a grandpa myself in my 60's. I'm not into anal, but I love sucking cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved this story

I am 66 years old and very much over weight. I am very hairy, salt and pepper. I look very average, and because of my age don’t get too many interested looks. Those who do are rewarded by my 10” very fat cock, goes to show the older man is worth taking a look at.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Any older men in southern Indiana

Any older men in southern Indiana

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love old men

I have fucked lots of old grandpas. They are beautiful. Im meeting a sexy senior tonight for some hot sex. Can't wait..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’ve been having sex with the neighbour grandpa for about 3 months so I googled to see if this is a common fantasy and I found this story. I’m 19 and he’s 68, and we’ve lived next door to him and his wife since I was 10, which maybe seems weird, but we only started getting intimate recently. I fuck him though, unlike this story. He’s quite a typical macho guy but he plays out his fantasy of being super feminine/submissive with me. He likes me to call him his slutty girlfriend when no one else is around and wears women’s underwear for me. Maybe it sounds weird but he says stuff during sex like “put a baby in me yes honey breed me”, which gets me ridiculously fucking horny when it’s coming from the mouth of a 68 year old tough white guy. We have to sneak in and out of each other’s places a lot. I go to his place when his wife is out, which is often, but sometimes he gets through the fence and sneaks into my bedroom through the window (I’m at the back of the house while my parents and sister are at the front). He loves to kiss and suck my cock, and I like it too. I actually have a girlfriend but she has no idea what I do with the neighbour. My favourite days are when I fuck her at her place then come home and fuck him. He acts much more feminine then my girlfriend and I think he’s jealous, so he tries hard to impress me and is very submissive. I think he loves me, and I enjoy fucking him, but to me he is just a convenient cum dump. I think he knows that and I kind of think he likes that he’s such a slut to someone that just uses him for sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My 86 year old Grandmother was sick and my mother sent me over to my grandparent's home to check on her (I was 22 at the the time, and a confirmed Bi-Sexual)...After I finished sucking my grandfather's cock as usual (the first time I sucked him was when I was 10) He said that I needed to go upstairs to their bedroom and see my grandmother. When I got there, she was lying on the bed asleep with her nightgown bunched up around her waist and without panties. I walked over and kissed her cheek but didn't get a response. Her left breast was exposed, so I leaned over and started sucking her nipple. She moaned a little and shifted her body, but was still asleep. By then she had rolled onto her back, so I nudged her legs apart and began finger fucking her grey haired pussy. Her breathing became more rapid....Keeping her eyes closed, she murmured ""Ohhh Donald" (My Grandfather's name) and spread her legs further apart. I couldn't resist any longer...Dropped my running shorts to unleash my raging hardon, and slipped it into her slopping wet pussy and fucked her missionary style until she screeched with an orgasm, and seemed to pass out. After shooting my load in her inert body, I withdrew my dripping cock, wiped it on her face, pulled up my shorts and started to tip-toe out of the room...when I distinctly heard a frail voice say " Thank you,Bobby"....(MY name)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was 12 the first time my grandpa fucked me. I like to sleep naked on my stomach, and one night my grandpa came into my bedroom, pulled down the covers and stuck a finger in my ass while covering my mouth with his free hand to prevent me from screaming...He fingered me for a short time and then forced his wet cock into my virgin ass and started fucking me. after a couple of minutes he groaned and shot his cum into my rectum and then walked out. I never told anyone. The experience made me want more and I became an anal slut to my grandpa and later on,many other men. ps: I am a female

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I used to work part time as a stocking clerk in a well known super market when I was 17 and in high school When I wasn't restocking shelves, I would bag groceries for customers at the checkout counter. One day I was bagging groceries for an elderly man who was using one of the strore's electric carts. The store policy was for a bagboy like me to go with the cart using customer, assist as needed, and drive the cart from the parking lot back to the store and hook up the recharger plug.

When we got to his car the elderly gent stood up and opened the trunk and I was helping him load the groceries, when he said "I like what I see" and reached over and squeezed my cock! I was shocked but curiously excited as well. When he asked me if I could help him get in the car, I agreed.

With some diffficulty, he sat in the driver's seat with his legs hanging outside, unzipped his pants, and asked me if I would like to "taste his sizeable cock". Before I knew it, I was sucking the old guy's cock, and doing my best to deep throat it. He was groaning and holding my head with both hands when his cum gushed into my mouth and I was swallowing it like a tasty milkshake...After cleaning up with some tissues he had, He handed me a $20 bill and said "Thanks son..you remind me of my grandson who also enjoys sucking my joystick"

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

There was a friend of the family that was someone I called Pappy. He was in his 60s and lived alone. I helped with yard work throughout the year and odd jobs. He was very healthy but certainly, no slacker when it came to staying in shape.

When I turned 16, he saw that I had problems with putting on upper body muscle, but certainly not lacking from the waist down I had a runner's body. He often commented on my bubble butt and that I must run a lot to keep that in shape.

He offered to help me with a weight program to help me with adding muscle to my upper body. In his back room, he had a weight bench and other exercise equipment. I said sure. While I was on the bench one day, he had gotten a boner watching me work out. Then I got one and it embarrassed me. He said not to be embarrassed as it's part of being a curious young man whose hormones are raging. He pulled down his shorts and undies to show me he was just a man. Then pulled mine down and said we had the same equipment.

I told him we did not as his was far more larger and longer. Next thing you know he has me stroking his and he is sucking mine. Then he had me bent over the bench with my butt in the air to take his monster from behind. That was how it started an interesting work out between us. I miss those days.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is another story combining our grandfathers' generation, born when babies weren't routinely circumcised like they were starting in the 1950's, and the boomer generation, when only a lucky two out of every ten boys got to keep his foreskin. I'm guessing the author like me is one of the unlucky eight who had their foreskins clipped off at birth and, like me, wishes he weren't. The story says: "Up and down my hands slid, and the tip of his cock began to peek out from under his foreskin as I pumped him. Being circumcised, I was never sure on what to do with foreskins, so I just let it take care of itself."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous