Grandpa's Office

Story Info
Grandpa shares his collection of magazines.
1.3k words
4.1
34.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rustyjay
rustyjay
42 Followers

"You'll stay the summer with grandma and grandpa" she said. My mom would be working full time, and even thought I was 18 she didn't want me to be alone all day. So for the next three months I'd be staying at her parents house.

The following Monday she dropped me off. Grandma met us at the door. They talked for a while, but then it was time for mom to go.

"Be good" she made me promise, and "listen to grandma and grandpa. I love you sweetie." Then she backed out of the long gravel driveway and drove out of sight.

Grandma is sweet and easy going, she mostly spends her days playing cards with the other ladies in the neighborhood. With a big warm smile she showed me around the house. Three bedrooms, two baths, and an above ground pool in the big fenced in back yard.

Her bedroom is down stairs, I'd be staying upstairs, and across the hall is grandpa's office, she explained that I shouldn't bother grandpa when he's busy in his office. He was in there right now with the door shut, and I should stay in my room or watch some TV until lunch.

After I settled in and relaxed for a couple of hours grandpa came out of his office, closing the door behind him. "Hey slugger, I didn't know you were here already! Wow, you're growing up tall" he noted.

We went down stairs together and grandma had sandwiches ready. After lunch grandma went to play bridge with her friends. She kissed me on the head and said "you boys be good now, I'll be back and cook your dinner in a few hours."

Grandpa showed me how to play horseshoes in the yard. We stood at one end and tossed the horseshoes toward the goal, then switched sides and tossed them back. Occasionally a loud "CLANG" would ring out as grandpa scored, he was really good at this game.

Over the next few days grandpa taught me games like bocce ball, horseshoes, and badminton. Sometimes we swam in the pool. Everyday after lunch grandma would go play cards with the ladies, and grandpa would keep me company.

One day after lunch grandma went to her card game, and grandpa said he needed to spend some time in his office. So I went to my room and watched some TV. As one show finished I got up to go to the bathroom. Grandpa's office door was shut. But when I came out of the bathroom his office door was open just a crack.

I knew I wasn't allowed to go in that room, but I was so curious. I tip toed down the hall and peeked through the slight crack in the door. It looked like a regular office. A desk with papers stacked high, a file cabinet, and curtains over the little window, but no grandpa.

I decided to investigate further. I pushed the door gently, and stepped in. Looking all around, I was drawn to the stacks on the desk. Papers in manila folders, sealed envelopes, and magazines. Lots of magazines. With names like Fantasy, Sensation, and Taboo. A lot of them were in a foreign language, maybe Dutch.

All these magazines had naked people on the covers! Some of them were having sex in crazy positions I had never seen before. One magazine was open on the desk, it was called "Anal Love" and the pictures were of a hairy man with his dick inside a ladies asshole! I had never seen anything like this before.

Just then grandpa came up the stairs. It was too late for me to escape unseen, so I just froze and waited for him to come in. He saw me and smiled. "I wondered if you would discover this room eventually." I was relieved that he wasn't mad and I just replied "wow, grandpa I never saw these kinds of pictures before."

He raised his eyebrows "oh, really?" Either from being nervous, or from seeing all these naked people I suddenly realized my dick was getting hard. Grandpa noticed too. He smiled again. "Looks like it's time for me to teach you a new game" he laughed.

He sat down at his desk and pointed to a folding chair in the corner "pull up a seat buddy." So I grabbed the folded chair and set it up next to grandpa at his desk. He chose another magazine out of the stack, and opened it up.

Inside were pictures of two beautiful women, a blonde and a brunette. They were both naked except for high heels. They seemed to be taking turns licking each others pussies. Grandpa asked "what do you think about that?"

'I really like it" I said straightening out my throbbing pecker in my pants. Grandpa laughed "I know what you mean, me too." He reached down and touched his dick through his pants and rubbed it a little. "It's natural to look at this stuff and enjoy it" he assured me.

He turned the page. Now the two women were licking each others pussies at the same time! The dark haired one was lying down and the blonde was on top of her. Grandpa slowly massaged his cock through his pants. So I put my hand on my lap and rubbed my dick too.

On the next page the brunette was licking the blonde's asshole and the blonde was making a face like she really enjoyed that. Grandpa unzipped his pants, and nodded at me, indicating I should do the same.

He reached into his fly and hauled out the biggest cock I had ever seen! His penis was long and thick, with lots of gray hair near the base. I opened my pants and slid down my underwear. My dick seemed so short by comparison.

I stroked with just my fingers as grandpa worked his massive cock with his whole hand. Slowly up and down. He turned the page and now the pictures showed the brunette with one of her her fingers inside the blonde's asshole.

We went through that whole magazine together, pleasuring ourselves. Then he picked another out of the pile. He showed me more filthy pictures while I rubbed my little prick. I was feeling so good, and this was by far the best game grandpa had taught me!

Grandpa chose another magazine out of the stack. This one had a lady on the cover with rope wrapped all around her. Grandpa handed it to me and then told me to sit on his lap. So I took off all my clothes and sat on his lap.

I looked through the pictures of a beautiful woman all tied up, and with what looked like a red rubber ball in her mouth. My pecker ached and throbbed as I studied the images. Grandpa put one arm behind me like a half hug, and his other hand in my lap.

I could feel his huge member under me as his soft hand caressed my balls. The lady in the magazine was wearing nylons and heels, but no clothes and her arms were restrained with rope. Grandpa slowly wrapped his big warm paw around my twitching dick.

"Oh grandpa" I moaned as he stroked my penis. His engorged shaft was now pressing on the bottom of my thigh. The woman in the pictures now had her hands tied to her ankles and her butt in the air.

Grandpa put his cock between my legs and it was still slightly taller than my little dick. But now our cocks were side by side. His hand was wrapped around both our shafts and stroking slow. Some clear liquid was leaking out of my penis.

"Oh grandpa" I squeaked as my whole body was overwhelmed with pleasure. My little load spurted out into grandpas hand. And he used it to stroke his giant cock faster. Faster. I dropped the magazine onto the desk. Suddenly he groaned and blasted his jizz all over my dick, my chest, and my lap.

I couldn't believe how much semen he sprayed all over me! He held me there on his lap while we caught our breath. Grandpa had made me feel so special. I asked "can I visit your office again sometime?"

rustyjay
rustyjay
42 Followers