Mother Needs Help To Reach It!

Story Info
Her son holding her has unintended consequences.
4.7k words
4.44
86.9k
132
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,974 Followers

"Harrison!"

I wanted to ignore her, but that would only make her angry. She was my Mother, and I loved her dearly, but she could be very demanding. I just wanted some peace and quiet so that I could finish reading my book, but she'd just put a stop to that.

After putting 'Animal Farm' down, I shouted back, "I'm coming."

When I went into the kitchen I was surprised to see her standing on a chair.

"What are you doing?"

"I need some turmeric."

I wanted an explanation, and that wasn't one, and I could tell from her expression that if I wanted any more information then I'd have to ask. After giving a deep sigh, I said, "What's standing on a chair got to do with turmeric?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

It might be to her, but it wasn't to me. I shook my head. It was her turn to sigh.

"It's in the top cupboard, I need to stand on something so that I can reach it."

Now I understood why she'd called me. It must be in the back of the cupboard, beyond her reach, even while standing on one of the kitchen chairs. But I was a lot taller than her so I'd be able to do it.

"I'll help you down and then I'll get it for you."

"No, I want to see what other spices I have. If you hold me then I'll be able to reach further in."

That should work, but I had a better idea, and it was one that would mean that I could leave her and go back to my book.

"I'll get the small ladder from the garage. With it you'll be able to check what's in the cupboard without my help."

"Uncle Bill has got it. He borrowed it a couple of weeks ago while you were out."

I swore under my breath, and if she heard, then she chose to ignore it. I liked her Brother, but he was notorious for not returning things. It would probably be months before we'd get it back, and that would only be after repeatedly asking him for it. It would have been perfect, but now it wasn't an option. I would have to stay and help her, but hopefully it wouldn't take too long.

When I put my large hands on her slim waist they almost encircled her.

"You need to hold me tighter than that. If I fall then I'm going to blame you."

She was safe with how I was holding her, but to reassure her, I did what she'd asked. She then reached into the cupboard. I was now feeling uncomfortable, not because holding her was strenuous. It wasn't. But because of what I was seeing.

She's forty years old. However, that doesn't stop her dressing like a woman who's in her early twenties, and today was no exception. Her top was tight against her ample breasts and her skirt was short. Normally, that short skirt wasn't a problem, but because her bottom was sticking out, it was.

I could see a lot of leg, and if her skirt was to ride up even more then I'd get to see her panties. I knew that I should look away, or even close my eyes, but I didn't. With mixed emotions, excitement and guilt, I continued to enjoy the view.

Then, as she rummaged around in the cupboard, her bottom started to move in a rhythmic way. I couldn't take my eyes off it as it wiggled about. With a lover, that would have been an invitation to touch it, and, without any hesitation, I would have done that. She was my Mother and not my lover, so that was never going to happen. But I could still enjoy the excitement of seeing it move.

"I'm going to reach in a bit more, it'll be better if you move your hands lower down."

I gulped. Lower down meant touching her bottom. And would it really be better than holding her around her waist? I wasn't sure about that.

"Harrison!"

With some trepidation I did as I was told. My hands were now on the cheeks of her plump bottom. Before, there'd been some stiffness in my cock, but now I had a proper boner.

Hand on heart, what happened next wasn't my fault. Her skirt riding up, so that I could see some of her panties, was just a consequence of her movements while she was bent over. And my hands being on those skimpy panties was accidental. But it could easily be rectified. I'd just remove my hands from her underwear, and then I'd pull her skirt down. I was about to do that when I realized something.

Why hadn't she complained?

She must be so engrossed in what she was doing that she hadn't noticed. Or perhaps she had, but she didn't mind?

My girlfriend dumped me two months ago, so since then, there has been no release for all of my sexual urges. And, because I'm only twenty one years old, my sex drive is strong. Yes, my hand has constantly been on my cock, but that doesn't count. It's just a stopgap until I'm with a woman again. And now I was, with my hands on an intimate place. That's my excuse for what I did next.

I couldn't help it, it was as if my hands had a mind of their own. I fondled her bottom!

At first, she might have believed that my hands were moving so that I could get a better grip on her, but now, because I was bolder, my touch was stronger, so there could be no doubt about my motives. Soon she was going to stop me, and I'd be in deep trouble unless I could convince her that it was accidental. However, if I was to get a telling-off, even if it was a stern one, then I'd take it on the chin. It was the price to pay for having such an erotic time with her.

But when the seconds became a minute, and she hadn't complained, I knew that she didn't want me to stop. Then she did something that made me gasp. She parted her legs. Moving them to the edges of the chair so that her pussy was exposed. I was a young man, but I wasn't naive. I knew why she'd done it. It was because she wanted me to finger her.

Touching her bottom was just a bit of harmless fun. At the most, a minor indiscretion. But this was different. If I was to pull her panties to the side and then push my fingers deep into her pussy, it would change our relationship forever. My cock didn't have a problem with that, and it would even go further by eagerly fucking her without a second thought, but I did. I desperately wanted to do it, but I knew that it was a bad idea.

When I moved my hands back to her hips I felt righteous. I'd been tempted, but I'd been able to resist. My willpower had prevailed over my animal desires. I was a good Son, doing the right thing.

Then she spoiled it!

"I feel unsteady. Put your hands back onto my bottom."

That sounded like an excuse for getting my hands back to where she wanted them to be. I could have said no, but I didn't. Instead, I did what she'd asked.

"I'm sorry that it's taking so long. But Mummy needs to reach it," and then, to make it sound innocent, after a slight delay, she added, "I mean the Turmeric."

That wasn't particularly subtle, but it did tell me what she wanted without her having to actually say it.

"Will you please do that for me?"

There was desperation in her voice, and I could understand why that was. I'd been without a partner for two months, but for her it had been six. Like me, she was sex-starved, perhaps even more so.

While knowing that it was a bad idea, perhaps even a disastrous one, I simply said, "Yes."

That got an instant response from her. But action rather than words. She bent over even further, to the limit that was possible for her while she was still standing on the chair. Her head was now into the cupboard and her bottom was high up. I looked at the bulge that was between her legs. It was her pussy, only covered by the thin material of her panties.

Without any hesitation, or consideration of the consequences of what I was about to do, I started to play with my Mother's pussy!

As my fingers explored the contours of it, my heart was pounding in my chest and I was feeling light-headed. I was as excited as I'd been for a long time. Her low moans told me that she was also excited, and that spurred me on to do more.

Her panties weren't a challenge. It was easy to pull them to one side. Her honeypot was now exposed, and there was little resistance as two of my fingers slid into her silky opening. It was as wet a pussy as I'd ever fingered.

When they were deep into her, up to the knuckles, she took over. I kept my fingers still while she rocked against them. Slowly at first, but then with a speed that could only be described as frantic. There was now only one thing that was important to her. She wanted to come.

My Mother was a woman with impeccable manners. Her behaviour, especially in public, was always exemplary. But because my fingers were inside her sweet pussy, she'd become a bitch on heat. Between loud moans she was telling me how good this was, and she wasn't holding back, using the crudest of words. Words that I'd never heard her say before.

"Fuck, my cunt loves this!"

And when the inevitable happened, she wasn't just noisy, she was off the scale.

When her pussy stopped pulsating, I knew that her climax was over. She was now still, but while I was removing my fingers she came back to life.

After quickly closing her legs, she said, "I've finished. Please help me down."

I did, and then I had to hold her because she was unsteady on her feet. My rock-hard cock was poking into her, and when she stepped back, because she'd noticed it, I smiled. My fingers had been deep up her pussy, now it was my cock's turn.

However, when I started to unzip my trousers, it didn't get the response from her that I'd expected. She wasn't excited, she was horrified, and then the small jar of Turmeric that she'd got from the cupboard, fell from her hand. When it hit the floor it shattered, signalling the end of our brief encounter.

I offered to clean it up, but she was adamant that she'd do it.

"I'll do it, and it will be better if you leave the kitchen. If you stay you'll only get in my way."

That was harsh, and there was no mistaking the anger in her voice. After collecting my book I went to my room.

My cock, that only minutes ago had been throbbing, was now almost limp. From how she'd acted after I'd helped her down from the chair, it was obvious that she was regretting what had happened, and worse, she was blaming me for it. That was wrong, as they say, it takes two to tango.

For the next half an hour, it was all that I could think about, and while I did that, my anger was building up.

I was now on my way to see her, and I was going to tell it to her straight. I hadn't taken advantage of her, she'd been a willing partner. In fact, if anybody was to be blamed then it should be her. She could have easily stopped it before it had gone too far.

When I entered the kitchen I had a face like thunder. She was sitting down at the table with a coffee in her hand. Before I could say anything, she spoke first.

While giving me a big smile, she said, "I know why you're angry. I blamed you for dropping that jar. That's silly, it was all my fault. Do you forgive me?"

On hearing that, all of my anger instantly evaporated, and when I said yes, I was smiling as well. She then made me my favourite coffee.

I wasn't stupid, I knew that her apology was nothing to do with the spice that had been wasted. She'd cleverly, in a subtle way, taken the blame for our sexual encounter. Like me, she must have spent the time that we were apart thinking about what had happened. That had made her realize that she'd been harsh with me.

While we sat together at the kitchen table drinking our coffee, I wanted to tell her two things. How exciting our brief indiscretion had been, and that really, nobody should be blamed for it. I didn't though because it seemed to me that the sensible thing to do was to keep my mouth shut.

We hadn't talked about it, and we probably never would, but it soon became obvious that it had changed our relationship. Now, when we were together, there was a sexual tension between us. We shared knowing looks, and we took every opportunity to touch each other. It was always innocent, a hand briefly on a shoulder, or on an arm, and it was never more than that. Something was holding us back, perhaps the realization that if we were intimate again, then we wouldn't stop until we'd fucked.

However, it was an uneasy truce, unlikely to last. Even while I was behaving myself, I knew that one day something would happen. What was now smouldering would suddenly burst into flames, and the ensuing inferno would consume both of us.

Two weeks after I'd held her on the chair so that she could reach into the cupboard, that happened!

It started off as just a normal Saturday, without any indication of how it would end. We had breakfast together, and then we went our separate ways. Her, doing some housework, and me, studying in my room for an important exam that I had on Monday.

When she called me I wasn't annoyed. I'd done an hour, so it was an opportunity to take a break.

As I entered her bedroom I was about to ask her what she wanted, but when I saw her I was speechless. This was deja vu. She was standing on a chair, and not just that, she was wearing the same clothes that she'd worn on that fateful day. I told myself to relax, to calm down, this might not be what it seemed.

"I'm tidying up one of the cupboards. I need you to hold me so that I don't fall. Will you please do that for me?"

Then she pointed to the one that was nearest to her. That's when I got butterflies in my stomach. It was low down, even her, with her small stature, would be able to safely reach into it without any help from me.

I made her wait a few seconds for my answer, but really I could have given it to her straight away. It was a yes, and it was always going to be that. I was weak-willed. The opportunity to do what we'd done before, and perhaps do even more, was too much of a temptation. It was one that I couldn't resist.

As before, I started with my hands on her waist, but when she bent over so that her bottom was sticking out, I knew that's where she wanted them to be. However, it was only when she started wiggling it in an exaggerated manner, that I touched it.

When, with both hands, I suddenly pulled on her panties, I was expecting some resistance from her, but there was none. That's when I realized that she was mine, that I could do to her whatever I wanted. And I was determined to make the most of it.

As soon as her panties were off she was opening her legs. She wanted me to finger her, and I would, but only after I'd got her skirt off.

The zip was awkward, and she had to do it for me. When she stepped out of her skirt, I rewarded her for helping me, by kissing her tenderly on her exposed bottom. It made her shudder.

I'd intended to stop there, to leave her blouse and bra on, but now I wanted them off as well. For a small woman she was quite busty. Her pussy was the main prize, but it would be silly not to enjoy her impressive breasts as well.

When I started to unbutton her blouse she brushed my hand away. That surprised me. She hadn't complained when I'd taken her skirt and panties off, so why stop me from making her topless? It didn't make sense. However, I didn't want to discuss it, to find out why, I just wanted it to happen.

With as much authority as I could muster, I firmly said, "It's coming off, and your bra as well."

This time she didn't stop me. As soon as it was on the floor I was unhooking her bra.

The last of her clothes were now off. She was standing on the chair with her back towards me, completely naked. The view was nice, but the front of her would be even better.

"Turn around."

She did, but slowly, and the anticipation of seeing her face-to-face, added to my excitement.

When she stopped, I looked her up and down. Her body was past its prime, but for her age it was still impressive. And her heavy breasts, topped with nipples that were a nice size, were enough to excite any man. I couldn't wait to get my hands on them. And that was what I was going to do. The time for admiring her was over, it was time to enjoy her gorgeous body!

When I lifted her up into the air she spread her arms as if she was flying. It made both of us smile. I then gently put her down in front of me. That's when I kissed her, not on the cheek as a Son should do, but fully on the lips. It took her by surprise. Initially she was hesitant, and I thought that she might move away from me, but then she responded in the way that I'd hoped she would. She was now kissing me back with a passion that was the equal of mine. With our mouths still entwined, we then slowly made our way towards the bed. When we then fell on it together, we were still kissing.

I resisted for as long as I could, to make it more exciting, then it became too much for me. When my hands were on her tits she uttered a low moan. They were heavy breasts. Nice and firm. Then my fingers were on her ripe nipples, pulling and squeezing them. That took my excitement, and hers as well, to another level.

"You're my baby, suck on them. Mummy likes that."

I did, and I wasn't gentle. I was sucking long and hard. It should have been uncomfortable for her, perhaps even painful, but she wasn't complaining. Instead, she was encouraging me to do more.

"You can do better than that."

I could, and I could also play with her pussy. At first, she moaned loudly. That was because of what my mouth had done to her swollen nipple. Shortly after, it was a gasp, as two of my fingers pushed deep into her hot wet pussy.

My cock was fully erect, so hard, that you could club somebody to death with it. And it was deeply envious of her tits and pussy because they were getting all the attention. It just needed to be patient, very soon it would be the star of the show. When it was fucking her gorgeous pussy, the frustration that it was now feeling would be forgotten.

I was playing her body like a musical instrument. What I was doing to her nipples with my mouth and fingers was making her moan. With more effort, I could make it louder. The fingers that were exciting her pussy were getting groans from her, sometimes off the scale. And there was another part of her that I hadn't touched yet, one that could extract another tune. Her clit. But that was for later when I wanted the noise to build to a crescendo.

I was happy to wait, to make it last as long as possible, but she was ready to be finished off.

"For fuck's sake make me come."

I thought that I was on it, but she corrected me.

"Lower."

I moved my finger down and then I rubbed hard. It was as if she'd been electrocuted. Yes, I'd found her sweet spot!

And now that I had, she was going to come quickly. However, surprisingly, after easily getting her to the edge, she was struggling to topple over. I didn't know what else I could do, but she did.

"Talk dirty to me, that always works."

I wasn't good at that, but I'd do my best.

"You're a bitch."

That didn't work, and I could tell that she wasn't impressed with my effort. I needed to up my game.

As I continued to polish her little jewel, I said, "Does Mummy like her little boy fingering her juicy pussy?"

That got a loud yes from her, and then she asked me to say more.

"Do you want your Son's big cock deep up your little cunt?"

As soon as she'd screamed out yes, she was in it. And it was as big a climax as I'd ever seen a woman have. First she went rigid, and then, as if a switch had been flicked, her head was violently moving from side to side. When that ended, her face was contorted, but only briefly. Now she was still, with her eyes closed.

I puffed my chest out, I was proud of myself because it had been me that had made her come. Then I had a thought, and I wished that I hadn't. I might have done too good a job. That big climax might be enough for her, so she now might not want to fuck. I was a fool. I shouldn't have finished her off by talking dirty, I should have made her come by fucking her hard.

When she eventually opened her eyes I was prepared for the worst. At best, she was going to suck my cock, but it was more likely that she would just jerk me off. Either of them would be good, but they were nothing compared to having my cock deep up her sweet pussy.

chris99999
chris99999
3,974 Followers
12