Grandson

Story Info
She looks after her Grandson when his mum is away.
2.7k words
4.33
16.6k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you so much for reading my story. I love to get feedback on what you enjoy. As always, everyone is over 18. Love Mica xx

"It will be fine Mica; I can look after Josh for a few days. I will be ready first thing in the morning. Honestly, it will be fine."

Mica had phoned me because she was called to Lithuania to sign some legal documents, and whilst she could technically leave Josh alone, she asked if I would go and stay and cook his food and stuff. I had of course agreed, it would be fun.

I really didn't know what to pack, so a few sets of undies, a few dresses, it would be fine. They will have toiletries, so I didn't need to think about them, and perhaps I could just take my toy, my Battery-Operated Boris to keep me company in the small hours. I was pretty sure that I would only see Josh when his belly needed filling. I laughed to myself and threw BOB in the suitcase.

I wandered around making sure everything that could be unplugged was, and that everything that could be off was. I put my suitcase in the porch and deadlocked the house and waited. Mica pulled up outside after a few moments, and after a quick hug, my case was in the and we hurried back to hers. She didn't have a lot of time before she needed to get to the airport for her flight, so we didn't mess around.

Mica opened her front door and I grabbed my case.

"Josh," Mica called, "come and get Grandma's case."

He appeared from nowhere, gave me a hug, said hello, and rushed upstairs with my case.

"He eats anything. He knows how to use Uber and Deliveroo if you want to get takeaways. There is a fridge full of milk, butter, eggs, bread, all the usuals, and there is stocked freezer. If it is here, you can use it, if not Josh can run to the local shops and get it. Right, okay mum?"

"Oh stop fussing Mica. Give me a kiss and get off, you don't want to miss your flight."

We hugged, kissed, she called Josh, hugged and kissed him, a little closely I thought, and she was gone.

"Right Josh, let's sort out what food you want."

"Okay Grandma," he was really growing up, he seemed even more mature than when I saw him just over a month ago. "Can we get a takeaway tonight, and then something out of the freezer for tomorrow?"

"Of course we can, your mum said you know how to sort that, what do you fancy?"

"I prefer Chinese, but could do an Indian if you prefer?"

"I love a Chinese; I presume I can get the usual things?"

"Yes Grandma, I always have a chow mein."

"Can I get a sweet and sour prawns and egg fried rice?"

"Yes grandma, I shall sort that later."

"But before that lunch and I presume you had breakfast?"

"Yes grandma, I had breakfast and yes we will have lunch."

"Excellent, anything in particular out of the freezer for tomorrow?"

"Oh, er, chops if there is any?"

"I shall look later. Now I am going to have a cup of tea, you can sit with me or you can disappear to magically turn up at lunch time."

"I have a game I am playing on my xBox, if you don't mind I will do that and I will see you later for lunch."

"That is fine, off you pop."

I didn't want him to think he had to hang around with grandma, we would see enough of each other over the next few days until Mica got back. I put the kettle on, and whilst it boiled I rummaged around and found tea leaves, the pot and the mugs. The fridge was covered in the same finish as all the kitchen units and was well hidden, but as I had been here plenty of times before was easy for me to find.

I sat on the cane chair in the conservatory and listened for bird calls, nothing. I supposed all the local cats had seen to them. The cane chair seat was one of those that forced you back with your knees slightly elevated but was surprisingly comfortable. A little table at the side for my mug of tea. I was quite happy.

I sat and mused about Josh. He was certainly more assured than last time I saw him, last time he seemed very nervous when he was alone with me and was also a little edgy around Mica. This time, very different, quite confident, no nervousness at all. I wondered if he had found a girlfriend. I bet that was it, I bet he had now discovered sex. Ah well, yes that would explain why he was now self-assured, 'cocky' even.

I made ham and pickle sandwiches for lunch and a pot of tea. I called Josh and placed everything on the table ready.

"Hello grandma," Josh breezed in.

"Hello Josh, how is the game going?"

"Oh pretty awful to be honest. I might step away for a while and mentally regroup."

"You do know I have no idea about these games you play?"

He laughed and sat at the table.

"These look good Grandma."

"Well, I just hope they are up to your mum's standard."

He took a mouthful and chewed then gave me a thumbs up and a big smile. I poured him a mug of tea from the pot and then one for myself, putting the strainer on a small plate that I had just for that purpose. I am old school. I prefer leaves to bags.

"These are really good Grandma."

I laughed, "oh Josh, you sound surprised. I do know how to make a sandwich; I can cook you know."

"Excellent Grandma, I can look forward to some mega meals this week then."

"Well, you'll be the judge."

After we had finished, I cleared the plates into the dishwasher, I am not so old school as to not use one, and then said to Josh, "I'm going to sit in the conservatory."

I picked up my tea and went and sat out on the cane armchair again. Josh followed me and sat on the cane sofa opposite me.

"So, these games Josh, how do they work?"

"They are online, so you play against other people who could be anywhere in the world."

"Okay, and what do you do?"

I noticed that as he spoke, he seemed to be focussing his attention on my knees. I realised that when I had seen him doing that, I had subconsciously pushed my ankles together and my knees apart, leaving a bigger gap. What was I like? He was my grandson for goodness's sake. I didn't care. It had been some years.

Josh stared more intently as he spoke, I doubted he even realised that I could see where his eyes were aimed. "Well, the aim is to get to somewhere and retrieve a flag without getting killed."

"I see," I may have wiggled a little in my seat, "and these other people that you play with?"

I noticed Josh played with the cushions and then left one across his lap. "Well, at first you all work together to defeat the enemies, but as you get nearer the goal, they are as likely to try and kill you as you are now their competition."

"I see." I changed the subject.

"You know, I have noticed quite the change in you since last month when I saw you last."

I do believe he blushed. "Oh, what is that grandma?"

"Well, I would say that you have gone from a boy to a man. Yes indeed, very much more so. Something happened over the past few weeks I think. Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Er no, grandma."

"Boyfriend then?"

He looked at me as if I were mad.

"No grandma."

"Well, it could have been a boy, these days it all seems a bit confusing. You have the air of a boy that discovered the joys of a woman and became a man."

He looked at me and blushed, a real dark red.

"You have, haven't you? Oh, good boy well done."

He was quiet. I noticed his eyes were still aimed up my skirt. For a moment I wondered if I had put panties on, and then I remembered, yes, the sheer ones. Well, not entirely sheer.

"So, come on, who is she?"

He shook his head.

"Why is it such a secret?"

"Grandma, please don't"

"Well, I am family and there are no secrets in a family."

"Sometimes there are."

And then the penny dropped. I had noticed how different he was with my daughter. Oh my, how delicious.

"Oh. I know. Did it start by you looking up her skirt?"

"What? Oh God grandma. I am sorry."

"Why be sorry? I don't mind, after all, I did try to give you a better view."

"But, I mean, I shouldn't"

"Oh my goodness we are family. What is okay with my daughter is certainly okay with me. Why don't you move that cushion?"

"Er, because."

I got to my feet, moved over to him and removed the cushion and sat down next to him.

"So you have an erection, or what ever you call it, a stiffy? That's natural. Is it because you were looking at my panties?"

He nodded. "I guess grandma," he said quietly.

I put my hand on his lap and held it. It was a mighty impressive erection I thought.

"And your mum?"

"Yes."

"I see. Would you like to kiss me Josh?"

He nodded and turned to me, his lips on mine, a little tentatively. I opened my mouth and welcomed his, kissing back with as much passion as I could. I felt his hand on my breast and smiled. I had had some surgery about ten years ago, my boobs were no longer hanging down over my stomach. The old E's had gone, I was now a much easier D and my boobs were pretty much where they were supposed to be, on my chest. I had also had my tummy tightened and lifted. My secret crease was now back where it supposed to be, on my lower abdomen, not hidden underneath.

I wondered how far he would be brave enough to go? I slid my hand inside his shorts and held his penis, and then started to move my hand, his foreskin revealing and hiding the end of his penis as I moved my hand. That felt as good a penis as any I had encountered, which was a few more than I cared to admit to.

"Oh God," he mumbled.

He took his hand from my boob and placed it on my leg and started to move up my dress. He was at my panties and slid his finger along my crease.

"See Josh, I'm not so different to your mum. Would you like to go upstairs, it'll be more comfortable?"

"Yes grandma." I took my hand off his penis and stood up and headed to my bedroom, which was of course also his mum's bedroom.

I pulled the quilt back leaving just the sheet and pillows. I put my hand behind my back, unclipped my dress and slid it off. I turned, walked past Josh who was hovering just inside the bedroom, and folded the dress across the back of the chair. Josh just stood there looking at me in my bra and panties. Hand behind my back, I unclipped my bra and let it fall down my arms, I turned, facing Josh, removed the bra and put the bra on the chair. I caught a glance at myself in the mirror, my breasts looked really good, well, they were only 10 years old.

Josh was ogling them.

"Josh, we won't get very far if you just stand there gawping."

I bent over and slipped my panties down and off. I went sat on the bed, and then lay down in the middle, totally naked, not a hair below my shoulders. I ran a finger down my valley, bought it to my lips and licked it.

Josh pulled his T-shirt up and off and then pulled down his shorts and pants and joined me on the bed.

I rolled onto my side and put a hand on his chest.

"Are you okay Josh? Are you sure you want to do this, and if you do, then don't compare me to your mum, we are two totally different people."

"I know that grandma, yes I do, I was just thinking that you look amazing, much better than I expected."

"Ah well, I suppose that you were expecting a wrinkly oldie?"

"No. Well, yes, if I am honest, sorry."

"Honesty is welcome Josh, not always, but usually. I know how old I am, and I know that I am probably the oldest wrinkly you will be with, but I am not so wrinkly, I look after myself." Well, my surgeon looked after me.

Josh leant his mouth to mine and kissed me, gently at first, but then with more passion, his tongue seeking mine, my mouth allowing his to find it.

A hand on my breast, cupping, massaging, and then at my nipple. Squeezing, tweaking. Our kissing stopped and he moved down the bed, kissing my breast, sucking my nipple. After the surgery not all feeling had returned to my nipples, but it still felt so good. He moved down my rejuvenated abdomen, his tongue delving into my valley, just catching my clitoris, my breath caught in my throat. Oh.

His tongue was rough on one side, smooth on the other and it felt like two completely different things in my valley, it was a wonderful long missed sensation. A finger was exploring my opening, circling, dipping a little deeper with each move. Before I knew it, he was inside me, finger wiggling, moving, playing at my inside wrinkle, sensations almost overwhelming.

Oh my, for a newcomer to this, he seemed to know exactly what to do, what button to press, where to explore, where not. His tongue sucked at my clitoris, old but still sensitive and my explosions were building, oh my, no one had done this to me in years. His finger slipped from me, and he moved up the bed. He was hovering over me, a tripod on two knees and an elbow. His free hand reached down and slid his penis in my valley then positioned it just right.

He flicked his hip and settled down and he was inside me. Oh my, the first man inside me for some years and the feeling was joyous. He didn't just ram himself in, he pushed in steadily until he reached my end. His girth stretched me so wide, I was almost worried about my ancient surgery, would he split the stitches, but I knew they were probably long gone. He started to move. I felt his skin move inside me, I felt his balls lift off my thighs, I feel my fanny begin to feel empty again. I was feeling things I hadn't felt in years and it was glorious.

Josh was really on the pace, his shagging was good without being overly rough. He was filling me, oh how good that felt, he was almost emptying me, oh how horrible that felt. I could feel emotions inside me beginning, I could feel my clitoris send out semaphores across my body, I could feel fanny muscles that I had forgotten about as they tightened around his cock, holding him, gripping him, squeezing him, and I heard him gasp and he pushed in so hard so deep, I was sure I heard the splashes as he erupted inside me.

My switch was flipped, I had forgotten, my body spasmed, it was like an electric shock. I think I ripped at his back with my nails, oh my dear Lord.

"Oh Josh, oh Josh," I gasped as my body finally relaxed and my orgasmic spasms receded.

"Was I okay Grandma," he asked.

"Oh yes Josh, I should say so."