Mother in Heat Pt. 01

Story Info
On son Aaron's wedding day, Rachael just can't let him go!
4.1k words
4.66
53.3k
146

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,566 Followers

Rachael Fletcher walked up the path to the canopied altar beneath the azure New Mexico sky on her son Aaron's arm, wondering all the while if her dress wasn't too revealing for a morning wedding. The neckline of her diaphanous pastel lavender gown plunged to her waist to show off her huge tits, with the skirt fitted at her waist and hips to hug every curve of her luscious figure. The soft intakes of breath and appreciative murmurs of the guests seated in rows on either side of the long, petal-strewn flagstone aisle were reassuring on that score. It was always her aim to be the object of lust by either men or women and on that score she had succeeded.

Rachael's fashion choices were hardly the most eye-catching among the wedding party, and it wasn't as if she could upstage the bride in that respect. Emily Marchand was dazzling in her daring gemstone-embellished white mini-dress, train, and high-heeled sandals. Her train fluttered on the arid breeze as she began her bridal walk, escorted by her father Glenn on her left and her aunt Danielle on her right.

Emily was as beautiful as Aaron was strong and tall and handsome. Everyone agreed that they were a perfect match. Rachael wished them all the happiness in the world in their future life together.

She also wished that her emotions were that uncomplicated and that she didn't envy Emily as she did. Her jealousy was unworthy and unfair. The girl was bright and friendly, appearing almost too innocent for her twenty-two years. Rachael had only finally met her face-to-face a week ago, and had liked her immediately. And yet...

"You're not losing a son, you're gaining a daughter." Seeing that Aaron's sudden betrothal to a near-stranger troubled Rachael, her well-intended friends were quick to volunteer that hoary proverb. But she was not close enough to anyone to confide the true reason for her dismay.

She might be gaining a daughter, but Rachael was losing the most fantastic stud she'd ever had between her legs. And she'd had him to herself for nearly five years.

Just last evening she'd slipped into her son's hotel room. They'd both been tipsy, but that hadn't prevented Aaron's prick from getting hard as an iron bar when his busty brunette mother had stripped off of her black cocktail dress and dragged him to bed. She'd barely released his cock all night, fucking him until he went soft and then sucking him back to life again, and again. She'd woken him before dawn this morning with a final blowjob before riding him to one last, ball-draining climax.

She didn't feel the least bit guilty about it. She knew Aaron's sexual capacities well and was sure that as much he and Emily adored one another, he'd have no trouble at all getting it up for her and filling her pussy with hard cock on their wedding night. And Rachael still felt the imprint of his huge cock inside her fuck channel six hours later, a last bittersweet memory to take with her when she returned to New York and left the young couple to make their new home together here in Santa Fe.

Rachael followed her own star where sex was concerned. She was an unapologetic, lusty slut, yet she'd never intended to become her only son's fuck-mate--at least, not consciously. Their affair had begun as what she'd believed was a simple case of mistaken identity.

She'd been very young when Aaron was born. His father, Milt, was a varsity running back at her high school. Milt was talented and strong as an ox, if only a little smarter than one, and was chasing an athletic scholarship and a shot at playing pro ball. He was a good fuck, but not looking to settle down and raise a suburban family. He'd proposed to Rachael anyway.

.She'd refused his offer, saying "no, thanks" to the prospect of married life with all of its archaic restrictions on female sexuality. Even at eighteen, her voracious sexual appetite and unbounded lust were too much for any one man to satisfy. Marrying Milt would have been unfair to him in more than one way. And he'd barely been able to hide his relief at being turned down.

Rachael had moved to the city, managing life as a single mother while working and putting herself through night school. She'd earned her degree, passed the securities exams, and landed a position at one of the big brokerages.

She earned every penny of her salary and commissions but was first to admit that playing the willing slut in the executive offices hadn't hurt her rise in the company ranks, either. But for every hour she spent on her knees or her back, she put in three on the trading floor, in client meetings, and researching the hell out of the market. Driven as she was, she vowed never to neglect her son. She was there for every teacher's meeting, soccer game, birthday party, and skinned knee of Aaron's life.

Rachael didn't have time for romance. She wasn't looking for a life partner. In her stolen hours of personal time, what she wanted was cock. Not sex with stressed-out middle-aged suits who could barely manage a few cum-spurts after three drinks at lunch, but crazy, hours-long no-strings fucking with hard-bodied studs.

She preferred her men handsome and creative and gentle--not too gentle--but mainly, she wanted them young and hung. A twenty-year-old part-time bike messenger with eight or nine inches always beat a heart surgeon who could read a wine list in French. She craved variety in her fucking, as well. That was a problem. Bringing a parade of strangers home to the apartment she shared with Aaron was out of the question.

Ever the pragmatic problem-solver, Rachael joined a sex club, It was an uptown place frequented by well-to-do professionals. In addition to the main club floor, it included party rooms where she engaged in delicious group scenes and a dungeon that she tried out once or twice. BDSM didn't turn out to be one of her kinks, even playing Dom. Most importantly, there were well-appointed private suites upstairs that she could reserve on short notice.

She had four hookup apps on her phone. She rarely knew the names or even faces of the guys she swiped right on until they were face-to-face and naked. She uploaded lots of nude snapshots of herself. Even with her face blurred out, she took a good picture. Droves of eager volunteers responded, and she gathered an impressive collection of erect dick pics. If a man measured up, she'd arrange to meet them at her club.

At 6:30 on the Friday evening that was to seal Rachael's destiny as an incestuous slut she found herself sitting alone at a table in a high-backed booth in the dimly-lit club bar. She was there to meet the anonymous owner of a particularly prodigious cock. She'd masturbated for days to images of her next lover-to-be's massive hard-on.

Too many men bragged if they were as much as an inch longer than average in the dick department. She'd learned to spot exaggerated camera angles and Photoshopped cocks. This new fellow was refreshingly modest. His profile didn't offer dimensions, but his cock hung more than halfway to his knees when soft. When erect it looked to her expert eyes like it must be nearly a foot long.

She sipped her Manhattan and flipped through of few of those pictures, brimming with anticipation at the promise of a leisurely evening spent taking that monster in all her horny holes. When a shadow fell across her table, she smiled and looked up at the handsome face of--her son!

"Aaron!" Rachael blushed crimson, mind racing to figure out how to explain her presence in a place like this. "Jesus Christ, what are you doing here?"

"Why does anyone come here?" Aaron looked startled, but not nearly as flustered as his mother. "Looking to meet someone."

"This...this isn't really an appropriate place for you to be hanging around," Rachael stammered. What would she do if her mystery stud showed up while Aaron was standing right there?

"Aw, Mom, a bunch of the guys from college hang out here. Guys who're into MIL--I mean, guys who like to spend time with more experienced women." Seeing that nothing he said was making the situation better, Aaron tried to change the subject. He frowned at the empty seat across from Rachael. "Look, do I have to stand here like I'm getting lectured about cutting school or something?"

"Sorry. Sit down." Rachael lowered her voice and glanced around furtively. Ordinarily, she assumed that no behavior was raunchy enough to create a scene in this place, but now she was suddenly afraid of attracting attention. "You're not even old enough to drink," she muttered weakly.

"Good thing you're my chaperone." Rather than sitting across from his mother, he slid onto the padded bench next to her. When she scooted aside to make room he followed, his hip pressing against hers as she backed into the corner. "I don't know what you're so skittish about. No one's looking at us. Isn't meeting strangers what people come here for?"

"You're not a stranger."

"They don't know that." Aaron rolled his eyes. "Let's get out of here, then. We can go for coffee. Unless you're waiting for someone?"

"Yes! I mean, no, I'm not waiting," Rachael blurted out. "Yes, let's go somewhere. I-I have a room. Upstairs."

She was at a loss for what to do next. She'd worked hard to keep her sexual adventures a secret from Aaron. She told herself that she was unashamed of her sexuality, but on some unconscious level, she'd always feared her son seeing her as a tramp. How could she explain being found sitting in a sex club waiting for a stranger to screw her? Where to begin?

Aaron put the question to rest as soon as she'd locked the door to her suite by handing her his phone. The screen displayed one of the photos from her online dating profile: her face out of frame, fingers toying with her hard nipples, her glistening, open cunt the focus of the camera's lens.

It was a photo she'd sent to tonight's anonymous stud.

"Oh my God," she croaked. "I'm here to meet you."

"You do go for young guys. Don't you, Mom?" Aaron's blue eyes twinkled. "Thing is, guys my age like to talk. They brag. And it turns out that last month you banged my roommate's best friend three times. He had pictures."

She immediately remembered the three-timer--a big lunk who could go for hours, yet wasn't stuck up about it. In fact, he'd been shy and disarming, so much so that she'd broken her own rule and taken a selfie with him.

"I'm sorry. Aaron." She sat down on the edge of the white Barcelona lounger in the middle of the living room. "I'm so sorry that you...that is, your friend --"

"Don't be. Bill's an operator. Comes off like a big kid, but gets what he wants. Don't worry, either. He didn't know who you were and I didn't let on that I recognized you. But I got your online profile from him."

She barely heard his last few words over the beat of her pulse in her ears as she struggled to absorb the shocking truth. The stud she'd fantasized about for days was her son. That gorgeous, giant cock in all those photos was Aaron's. It was straining against the fly of his slacks at that very moment, inches from her face and hard as a rock.

Rachael cared deeply about only two things in life. One was her son, and the other was fucking. Until that instant, the two had never crossed. But now he'd lured her into this meeting in full awareness of what she wanted. It added up to only one thing.

"I showed up here hoping to get laid by someone I didn't know," she said, voice trembling. "Your mother is a slut. What do you think of that?"

He didn't have to answer. His cock leaped visibly in his pants and his smile broadened into a thoroughly unfilial, wolfish leer.

"Well, then. You're more wicked than me, aren't you?" Rachael sank to her knees on the thick carpet in front of Aaron and reached for his crotch. "Like I said, I fuck total strangers. Anyone I like, whenever I want. You, on the other hand, came here hoping to fuck your own mother. You're a fucking pervert.

. "And that is so hot." She sank to her knees on the thick carpet in front of Aaron, reached for his crotch, and unzipped his fly. He wasn't wearing undershorts, and the huge wedge-shaped head of his prick poked out like a serpent's head.

"Sweet Jesus." Rachael's mouth was dry as cotton as she pulled his cock out into the open, inch after inch after steely inch. It was the biggest she'd ever held, and she couldn't wrap her hand all the way around its girth. It was warm, silky-soft and hard as a rock at the same time, the delightful male paradox that had fascinated Rachael ever since she'd first touched a prick.

But this was not just any prick. It was her son's cock, her own flesh and blood.

She unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down to his ankles. His cock sprang out long and beautiful and curving upward. The big veins on the stalk traced deep shadows along its length under the dim lamplight. When she slid both her small hands along it, the shaft grew even bigger. Her panties were soaked through with her pussy juice.

"So goddamn good," Aaron hissed. "I can't believe it's finally happening. You know how long I've wanted you to jack me off?" He pulled his sweater over his head and kicked off his shoes. "Play with it, Mom. Think about how good it'll feel when I stick my big dick up your cunt. I'm gonna fuck you til you scream."

"I can't wait, Baby. I know I'll love it. But first..." She sucked his cock-knob into her mouth, feeling it throb and swell further as his blood rushed through it. Her jaw was stretched to the limit, her lips taut as elastic bands as they slipped over the flaring ridge of his glans and took in a few inches more of the hard, fleshy column. Dribbles of pre-cum spilled onto her tongue and oozed down the back of her throat. She steadied the root of his prick with one hand and fondled his hanging balls with the other. His sack was huge and full. The lure and promise of a geyser of pure, hot semen spurred Rachael's efforts as she sucked more of his pole into her throat.

"I can't take this!" Aaron grabbed his mother's shoulders and abruptly pulled her to her feet. "I want you bare-ass naked too, Mom!"

Rachael undressed quickly, shimmying out of her dress and underwear and tossing them haphazardly on the sofa. Aaron's eyes grew wide as she turned slowly in front of him, displaying her lush body like a stripper on a stage. She'd done exactly this for hundreds of men over the years but found herself a little wobbly on her knees this time. Everything Aaron had said and done this evening made clear how vividly he'd imagined this moment and determinedly schemed to make it happen. She couldn't bear disappointing him in any way.

She was in fine physical condition for forty and knew it. Hell, she looked better naked than most women half her age. Her tits were huge, round, and barely drooped when she went braless, as she preferred to do. Her nipples stuck out nearly an inch when aroused, with lightly tanned, domed areolae that she could barely cover with her small, delicate hands. Her waist was narrow, her hips and ass small and curvy, her legs long and sleek and shapely. She had the high-arched feet of a dancer, though she used them far more often for jerking off men's cocks.

Rachael didn't consider herself vain. As a financial broker, she believed in realistically evaluating one's assets. Her one prideful indulgence was her cunt. She'd blown one of her earliest commission checks on having her pubic hair permanently removed. She pampered her pussy with oils and emollients just as she did her face, keeping her skin supple and soft and youthful. The vision of her completely smooth, pink mound framing the neat cleft of her narrow-lipped pussy was guaranteed to excite men, especially the younger guys that she most favored as fuck partners.

Standing naked before Aaron, feet planted wide and hips thrust forward to put herself on full display, she must have been more brazen than he'd dared hope. Wild-eyed, he lifted her up in his arms and carried her into the bedroom, setting her on the edge of the quilted satin cover of the oversized bed. He grabbed her slim ankles, tipped her onto her back, and spread her legs.

"Oh!" Rachael cried in happy surprise. "Fuck Mommy? Please?"

"Uh-uh." Instead of sliding his cock into his mother's cunt, Aaron knelt between her thighs and planted a kiss at the top of her pussy slit. Her already-stiff clit popped out of its hood like bread from a toaster. Aaron drew it into his mouth, massaging it with his lips and tongue.

"Yesss..." Rachael sighed, more turned-on than she'd been in years. She squirmed on the bed, her hips jerking in time with her son's gentle sucking. She loved getting her pussy eaten patiently, as any woman would. Most young studs rushed it. They needed some coaching and encouragement to master the skill. Not Aaron. "You're so good! So good..."

"'Cause I love doing it," he replied, lifting his pussy juice-smeared face from between her legs to grin at her. "To be honest, most chicks need it before they're willing to try to take my dick."

"Not this one, honey," Rachael cooed. "I'm ready for you right now."

He looked doubtful. "I'm kinda, uh, on the big side."

"You've got the kind of cock I've dreamed about." Rachael reached a hand down to stroke her son's dark hair. "It's awful of me, but if I'd ever suspected you were this well-hung I'd have jumped you the first chance I got. My own son."

"Don't sound so awful to me." He lowered his face to her cunt again, nibbling and licking on her straining clit before tracing his tongue around the inside of her pussy lips. He opened her gently, blowing light puffs of warm air into her wet hole. Her juices streamed down over her ass crack to soak the bedspread.

He'd said "most chicks" so off-handedly that she couldn't help wondering how many women he'd been with. Who had taught her son to please pussy so masterfully? She'd met one or two of his girlfriends over the years. They were cute young coeds, but she couldn't picture any of them as experienced seductresses.

There was no jealousy in her curiosity about Aaron's other lovers. She believed herself emotionally incapable of sexual envy. Not in those days. Not that evening.

Aaron ate her out for what seemed like hours. She floated in a haze of arousal, her senses awash in such sensual pleasure that she could have gone on that way forever. Then, without warning, Aaron's tongue probed deep into her fuck-tunnel to tickle her G-spot and the most unexpected, intense orgasm of her life surged through her.

"OH YES!" Rachael screamed, humping and jamming her pelvis against her son's mouth. He held onto her thighs and drummed his tongue tip without pause against the precious little nerve cluster. She gasped and cried and beat her heels against the mattress while she came.

When her climax subsided, she opened her eyes to see Aaron standing between her thighs with his legs bent to bring his hips to the level of hers. He pointed the mushroom-like head of his prick at her cunt and leaned forward.

"No," she managed to murmur.

"No?" A shadow of disappointment crossed his young face.

"Not that way." Rachael languidly extended one arm, patting the mattress. "Lie down up here. Mama wants to ride you."

He brightened and fairly leaped into the middle of the bed. Rachael straddled him, spreading her cunt lips apart with two fingers to fit the bulging head of his cock into her pussy hole. She grimaced slightly as she lowered herself, feeling her cunt stretching wider than ever on a man's prick.

"Careful," Aaron groaned. "Don't push too fast, Mom. I warned you."

"I'll be fine," she reassured him as she sank further onto his shaft. "I live for big dicks." She took a deep breath and pushed. "Not...that...I've ever had one quite like... yours!"

She put her hands on his broad shoulders, paused, and leaned forward to lift her cunt off of all but the tip of his cock. Rocking back, she managed to take more of him the second time, and still more the third until she was able to take his entire length into the depths of her sex channel.

Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,566 Followers
12