Granny Came Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bray123
Bray123
185 Followers

Chantelle straddled his face, separating her knees widely so that she was close enough for him to return the compliment. Soon his tongue was playing on her clitoris and she could feel his warm breath on her ass, making her anus pucker in anticipation.

They stayed in that position until she was ready to feel him deep inside her body, so she turned around to aim him to her opening. She sank down slowly, enjoying every inch of the penetration. At last she enveloped his length to the fullest extent, her full weight pushing her down on him. She started rocking, the pleasure of the movement far inside her making her catch her breath.

He took over the rhythm, thrusting up into her gently at first but then with increasing power. His hips rose and fell, her entire body surging and breasts bouncing.

Then Phil paused, mid-stroke. The gentle breathing from the other side of the room had ceased.

* * *

Phil turned his head, raising it slightly from the mattress. Chantelle was breathing deeply, concentrating on gripping with her internal muscles.

Margaret was sitting up, watching them silently.

"Holy fuck", he whispered.

Chantelle turned to look at her Grandmother. "Did we wake you up then?"

Margaret replied "Don't stop, that was beautiful."

"Gran, you can't sit there watching me fuck. It's unnatural." She moved back, so that Phil was released.

His penis stood to attention, clearly visible and shining in the dim light.

"How do you expect me to sleep with all that slurping noise? Listen, I've watched you grow up from a baby. You're now a healthy young lady, enjoying your normal desires. It's a wonderful thing and what's more, entirely natural."

Margaret shifted across to sit closer, "I spent my youth doing much the same, do you think I didn't? Us oldies have experience to pass on, but you don't want to listen to it. You think you already know everything there is to know about sex, but I doubt it. Sex is the only subject where you don't have lessons or anyone showing you what to do."

"Such as? What do you know better?" Chantelle looked sharply at her Grandmother. Phil saw that her nipples were erect once more, silhouetted against the ceiling.

Margaret was unperturbed, "I grew up in the Cosmo generation. It was required reading, with instructions on sexual techniques in every edition. There were copies of 'The Joy of Sex' on every coffee table.

"Let me tell you. Pay more attention to his balls. A man gets a tremendous amount of enjoyment from having his sack stroked, but the idiots won't tell you that. Don't go straight for his penis. It's like him only going for your clit. Don't you appreciate it when he runs his hands over your shoulders, a little nail-scrape down the back, around to your sides and up, over your breasts; lifting them and passing his palms over your nipples?

"It's the same. Only the nerves that a woman has on her back, shoulders and boobs are concentrated in his balls. I'll show you."

She stood and looked at Phil. "Lie back and relax, close your eyes."

Phil obeyed.

Margaret positioned herself alongside him on the edge of the bed. "If his cock is in the way, just move it to the side. Then stroke each testicle in turn. Three strokes up on the left, three strokes downward on the right. Repeat."

She demonstrated, with a feather-light touch of her finger-tips on his scrotum.

"For variety, stroke round in a circle around the entire sack. Then touch gently underneath, up the perineum and between the cheeks of his ass. A little hint of what's to come, attention to his rear-end. But for now, some more strokes of those testicles. Make his cock twitch with anticipation."

Right on cue, Phil tensed and his cock jumped.

"See? It works."

She returned to her stroking, three slow touches upwards on one side and three downwards on the other, interspersed with occasional encircling. "If you carry on long enough with this, he'll either go off the boil and fall asleep -- or he'll shoot. But either way he's having a great time. Phil; do you want me to stop?"

Phil just shook his head.

"He will want to touch you in return." She took his hand and placed it on her inner thigh. Instinctively his fingers moved, stroking her soft sensitive skin, moving slowly upwards. Her legs opened as his hand moved, soon his fingertips were in the hollow area of her thigh adjacent to her pussy. Her legs were now wide apart, inviting him to move directly to her labia.

Phil opened his eyes; Chantelle was watching his reactions closely. He closed his eyes again.

His fingers stroked the soft skin of the older ladies' labia whilst she continued her ministration to his testicles.

Margaret looked at her granddaughter, "Shift yourself on the other side and sit like me. Phil, you touch her the same way."

Chantelle sat alongside Phil, a mirror image of Margaret. Phil stroked both thighs simultaneously.

"Stroke around the opening, but not as far as the clitoris", instructed Margaret. "Up one side, down the other."

Phil complied, as Chantelle took over the caressing of his balls.

"Now touch him right on the end of his penis, slide your finger and thumb over the end. Just on the top of the helmet. Make sure that there is plenty of lubrication, lick your fingers if you need to."

Margaret moved Phil's hand to the area above her clitoris. As he copied the movement with his other hand she continued. "Brush the skin between the navel and the clitoris, be careful to stop just above. You're teasing, building the anticipation."

There was a lengthy pause while the contacts were repeated. "Now ring your finger and thumb around the head of the penis, push gently down." She moved Phil's index finger to her clitoris, "Press softly there, don't rub. Then go back to up one side of the vagina, back down the other. Count to ten, then on the next stroke, make it straight up the middle. Dip your finger in the moistness on the way."

He obeyed, running two fingers through dual channels of moistness.

"There comes a point when you think 'stuff all this, let's just shag', but that's not the object. The aim is to get you both to exploding point first."

Margaret leaned backwards as Phil's finger slowly crossed her entrance and then continued to her clitoris and beyond. "When it's time to 'up the ante', you can take him into your mouth. Now, he's very sensitive and he doesn't need your teeth biting into his glans. No more than you want him biting your clitoris. It's all about warm, wet welcoming flesh. If you have a hot drink take a mouthful first to give him a warm sensation.

"Chilli probably isn't a good idea, you don't want to burn him. Alternatively, later on you can vary this with a cold drink, even ice in the mouth. But for now, take him deeply and increase the experience by gargling. You'll find that a good gargle will allow you to take him further into the throat without gagging."

Chantelle tried it. He was large in her mouth which she expected of course, but her grandmother was correct; if she gargled it controlled the gag reflex somewhat. The effect on Phil though was to vibrate her throat against him and make him jump again. He narrowly avoided coming in her mouth, straight down her oesophagus.

Margaret sat up and straddled Phil, "Now, time for a little grind. Press it between your lips, so that the head rubs over your clit." She placed her labia either side of his penis and rocked, so that it emerged rhythmically from the flesh.

"Open your lips wide, now you can lean back and transition into the Missionary Position, maintaining contact."

Phil was now on top. Suddenly, it was over. He shot his load across her belly and some landed on Margaret's right breast.

"That happens," Margaret was unconcerned at the sticky mess. "Just use your hand to rub it into your skin, it will disappear like face cream. After a bit of practice, you'll be able to hold that back indefinitely."

She smoothed the fluid across her skin, soon it could no longer be distinguished. "His cock will need some attention now, to keep it up." She held his softening organ and squeezed. "Old-school skills now, put some effort into giving him a wank."

Margaret placed Chantelle's hand on Phil, "Do your stuff, see if you can make him come again. The first one is always the easiest, the second needs a bit of effort"

* * *

Chantelle tried again. With her grandmother's encouragement, she tickled Phil's scrotum, stroking him and licking him to erection.

She rubbed him between her labia and across her clitoris, then Margaret had shown her how to give a titty-wank; Chantelle's firm pair of breasts gave a tighter feel than the warm, soft all-enveloping boobs of Margaret.

She stroked her finger down from his neck, down his spine vertebra by vertebra all the way to his ass and continued between his cheeks to his butt-hole, making him squirm. She carried on to his testicles and encircled them with a wandering digit.

Margaret demonstrated her ride-and-squeeze technique, showing how much grip she could exert. Chantelle tried it, developing her clench as she rode him -- gently at first but then building momentum as Margaret showed Phil how to touch her clitoris and anus synchronised to her movement.

Eventually Chantelle reached her climax, her enthusiasm driving Phil to come with her.

* * *

Chantelle was starting to fatigue, as she tried to bring Phil back to tumescence. It was now taking a great deal of work to achieve even a small degree of interest.

Phil wanted to sleep -- yet stay awake for ever to savour and remember this moment. It was incredible he thought, that this crazy encounter should happen in his lifetime. He had read of fantasies less memorable than this in magazines during his youth.

Despite his exhaustion he found himself rising to the occasion once more and eventually even managed to force one last orgasm before collapsing.

* * *

Phil woke. The sunlight was streaming past the edges of the curtains and his cock felt like it had been through a grinder. He idly scratched his balls and sat up. He checked out his penis; he found that he now possessed something that looked like a sun-dried strawberry.

Chantelle was fast asleep making snuffling noises, Margaret was leaning on one elbow watching him with one breast not quite covered by the quilt; a single pink nipple stared at him.

He needed to pee, so went to the bathroom. He realised that his shaving gear was with everything else in the locker, so left the room and walked across to the main reception building. It was a refreshing feeling; not having to dress first but to wander about without a care in the world.

He peeked into the reception desk area which was quiet and saw the noticeboard displayed but as it was facing the other direction he couldn't read it. He collected his shaving gear from the locker and returned to the room.

By the time he was back, the others were up and talking about breakfast. So after a few minutes they were off to the dining room armed with their towels for sitting on. The resort seemed quiet now, there were few other guests eating.

Later, they had a thorough exploration of the facilities. They walked around the lake and along the trails in the woodlands, and then washed the dust away with a dip in the refreshing cold water.

After the efforts of the previous night Phil had no difficulty in keeping his naked body in a decent state of non-arousal.

And so the day passed and eventually it was time for the evening meal. Margaret and Chantelle wanted time to repair their hair and make-up after the swims in the lake, so told Phil to go early to the dining room, so that their table was reserved.

By now he was becoming accustomed to walking about in public areas without any clothing, so strode into the dining room without a care. The staff of course were dressed in their uniforms, scurrying about. He noticed a side-room off the main restaurant wandered in to explore while he waited. There was a group of people engaged in a private function but that was none of his business so he took no notice.

However, after he took a seat and started to examine the menu, just wasting some time, he heard his name being called.

"Phil, what are you doing here?"

He looked around to see someone he recognised standing behind him. It was a workmate, Steve.

Steve was fully dressed and accompanied by his wife, whom Phil had met at a company function previously.

Phil was shocked and astonished. What was Steve doing here, while he was about to eat dinner without any clothes to his name? He instinctively clutched his hands to his groin.

Phil looked at the others who were now entering the room. With mounting horror he found that he knew them all. They were all of his team of developers, his colleagues from work. With their wives or partners.

One came across to greet him; it was his manager. "Phil, fancy seeing you here. We were going to have the conference on Transferred Mega Data Applications elsewhere, but we had a message that they were double-booked and we were redirected to this place. It's lucky it was available. But why are you naked?"

Then he became aware of more movement out of the corner of his eye. It was Chantelle and Margaret, just arrived. Panicking, he turned to them, but any words faded in his throat when he saw that they were both fully clothed. Their make-up was done, their hair brushed. They even had shoes.

Chantelle had a sweet smile that he had seen before. It was an expression that said 'I win, you're a loser'.

She bent down to his ear. "It's surprising what a little organising can achieve, don't you find? What are the words that I'm looking for right now? Oh yes, I have them. 'April Fool.'"

Bray123
Bray123
185 Followers
12