Granny Moods Ch. 01: Granny In Heat

Story Info
Both granny and grandson goes all out for taboo pleasure.
5.5k words
4.49
28.3k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Granny Moods Ch. 01: Granny In Heat

The signs were there, but I didn't read them correctly at first, even though they were as outstanding as the cat-like hazel eyes on Margie's dark-brown face. The first indication that granny was on a mission of some sort was in the way she had suddenly started coming over to our house far more frequently than usual, and that, I was the one most often sought out for conversation and her attention - sometimes even coming to my bedroom and sitting on my bed to engage me.

With each visit, the feeling that something imminent was in the making between me and my sixty-year-old grandmother, Margie, became progressively obvious. Almost every time she looked at me, her piercing cat eyes would probe mine searchingly, and with such intensity, that I felt like she was trying to will an idea into my head. Her hugs became tighter and lasted longer. Her soft fingers dug deep into my back.

At first, I had thought that there was something going on in her personal life or some family issue that she wanted to confide in me about but was hesitant because of the sensitive nature and was waiting for the right time or opening. But as physical contact grew increasingly more intimate, that thought gradually gave way to a nagging suspicion, one that I tried to suppress initially, but was soon exploring in my head. And the more I dug into it, the more I found my thoughts and feelings moving in a direction that was shocking, at first, but soon became enjoyable - just like that, I began seeing my grandmother as a sexually desirable woman.

For the first time ever, I began taking sensual delight in the flare of her hips, the big round mounds of backside, and how they rolled when she walked, her big boobs, her fleshy thighs and shapely legs. I had always been aware of all these, and admired their well sculped proportions, but now I was looking at them with an erotic interest that caused a titillating response in my young body.

Margie - since childhood, I interchanged between calling my grandmother, gran, Granny Margie, or just plain Margie - lived alone on the outskirts of town, just two miles from us, where she and my grandfather had resided up until two years ago when he left her for a much younger woman. for the first year after the split, she had been in visible emotional disarray, but, surprisingly, was now back to her usual jovial, candid, barefaced and sprightly self.

Granny Margie was a very sensual woman; one didn't have to be in her presence for long to notice it; it hit you right away. She oozed sexuality - all the time - it showed in the way she dressed, spoke, moved, and most of all in her eyes. Her shiny cat eyes seemed to be always posing challenging questions to the other person. Yet, considering her obvious sex appeal, she was not what you would call a pretty woman. Eyes aside, her coarse featured face was, at best, ordinary - a broad nose with flaring nostrils, wide bottom-heavy lips, puffy cheekbones and a bit of nasal folds. She wasn't a pretty face but was compellingly sexy.

Her body was the bomb - thick, round and coca cola shaped, weighing more than two hundred pounds at five feet four inches. She was built for hard fucking and could easily evoke naughty thoughts in the purest of minds. The idea of fucking her soon sprouted in my mind, which was already definitively naughty by nature; It grew stout roots that found welcome tenancy there. I felt it in my bones that fucking Margie was inevitable; it was just a matter of 'the right time and place' and one of us having the guts to make the bold move.

I'd been sitting before the TV, but thinking about granny Margie, when, surprisingly, as if conjured up by my own lascivious thoughts, I heard voices, and my mom, who had been in the garden, came into the house accompanied by gran. Margie was wearing a light, V-front, pale yellow, cotton sundress that stopped several inches above her knees and generously displayed a bulging cleavage; it was the El Nino season, so her outfit was understandable. My already puffy cock, started to stretch out the moment gran looked into my eyes. Mom scurried away to the kitchen with a bag of stuff gran had brought for her. Margie came over to where I was sitting.

"Just dropped in with some stuff for your mother. I'm on my way to school... yes, it is Saturday and we're on summer break, but there is some lagging work to do in preparation for new entrants," Margie said.

My grandmother was the headmistress of a junior secondary school.

She stood in front of me, smiling, hands akimbo, thick legs slightly spread, sunglasses on forehead, grey-streaked light-brown, Rasta-like locs, piled as usual, on top her head in a bun. Returning the smile, I held her stare for a few seconds then lowered my eyes to look her over, settling on the big boobs cupped nicely by the built-in, cleavage-displaying bra. Margie laughed and looked down at her outfit.

"Far from professional, eh?... but it's only a few of us ladies will be there... its hot as ass... and I'm the boss... they'll talk behind my back, but as you can see, my back is broad; it can bear the weight of gossip and more," she said, chuckling as she pivoted to show me her shapely, fleshy back, mostly bare because of the cut of the dress.

Holding out her arms, she added, "Do I have to beg for a hug?"

I got up, fully aware of the bulge in my shorts, but goaded on by a sudden daring. She wrapped her stout arms around me tightly, and I did not hesitate to fix a thigh between hers and press my hard cock against her stomach. I wanted her to know and feel my need. She returned the pressure, sending her own body forward to welcome mine. For a few blissful seconds we stood locked in the most intimate of embrace we had ever shared, to date.

"That's more like it... you know I'm always happy to see you Damian; Now that I'm home on summer break you can drop by me any time, so we can have some alone time together, to chat without interference" she whispered, patting my back and then sinking her nails into it as if staking claim to that territory.

"I will granny, I like being with you too," I told her.

Granny Margie let go of me suddenly and stepped back. I guessed that she had seen or heard mom approaching. I took the silent que and quickly sat down, with my hands on my crotch. With sprightly steps as if to prevent a confrontation, Gran hurried away towards my approaching mom. I heard them talking for a while. As they were leaving, she looked over her shoulder at me and spoke:

"Damian... Audrey will be getting some things for me when she goes into town today... can you bring them by tomorrow morning, please?"

"No problem gran," I replied.

The next morning, I turned up at Margie's house as promised. When she opened the door, I noticed immediately that she had spruced up a bit... shiny makeup, brown lipstick, a bit of eyeshadow, and she was wearing perfume.

"Good morning, Margie... wow, looks like somebody is preparing to go on a date. You look so beautiful granny," I exclaimed.

She smiled. "Thanks... but no date, unless you are here to take me out... just wanted to look nice, and different, for my favourite grandson," she exclaimed, chuckling.

She was wearing soft skims shorts that were a skin-like brown. Her top was a scoop front, beige T-shirt with a large, multi-colored pair of parted lips printed across the bosom. As she turned to lead me into the kitchen, big ass bouncing, I noticed that her skims were the low-back type, allowing a show of flesh and butt crack because of the short T shirt. It was obvious that gran was sending a message and was going all out to make sure it got delivered. I read it carefully and understood the clear meaning. I decided that I had to be just as flirty, and clear about my interest in my sexy grandmother. Although only twenty-two, I was already fairly gifted in piloting females into sexual waters.

I placed the bags of groceries on the kitchen table and gran stood close to me, our arms and bodies casually touching as we unpacked. And then again as we put them into cupboards. I would twist my elbows to nudge her breasts or drop my hands to bounce against her buttocks or inner thighs.

"Would you like something to drink, a cold beer or something?" she asked when we had finished packing away stuff in the cupboards.

Staring at her, I said, "Nah, I'd much rather drink in the sight of my beautiful grandmother... a show of appreciation for the effort she put in to look good for me."

She smiled and looked away shyly. "Boy, yuh like tease this old lady, eh... but guess what... I love it. Let's go sit down and yuh could drink in as much of me as yuh want."

Although being a teacher, when she was in informal settings, Margie delighted in using Caribbean dialect. She took my hand and led me into the living room. She showed me to a chair and then sat on a low, leather ottoman directly in front of me, about four feet away. She did not sit square, rather, a triangled edge of the ottoman cut plumb between her spread legs. With her sitting like that my eyes were treated to a titillating and tempting view of plump vulva hugged vulgarly tight. The skims being so close to the actual colour of her skin, made it look like I was staring at a smooth-shaven vaginal mound. It was even clefted, camel toe style

We sat there, grandmother and grandson casually chatting in simmering sexual tension, she, regularly, staring into my eyes suggestively, me focusing regularly on the bump between her thick thighs. As we chatted, she raised both arms and began attending to the bun on top her head. The sight of her clean-shaven, smooth and meaty armpits aroused cannibalistic urges in me, and I felt a strong urge to simply rush over and start licking and biting into them. She eventually got the bun loose and her locs tumbled down past her shoulders. She shook her head and then fixed the locs neatly around her face.

"Whose lips are those?" I asked, looking at the print on her bosom.

"They look like yours, ah think," she said, giggling and lifting both breasts, then bending over to look at the painted lips.

"I wish they were," I said, softly.

"Why?" she asked, sitting forward, and looking set to pounce on my answer.

"Who wouldn't like to have their lips on big, beautiful bubbies like those," I said.

"So, you is a bubby man, eh, yuh like big boobs," she said, laughing and slapping her thighs.

Her body shook and I could see that despite the laughter, she was suddenly a bundle of nerves. She looked straight between my legs and bit her full lower lip, then looked away and made as if to get up. She sighed loudly.

"These damn knees, dey been killing me of late... there is a glass on the kitchen table, go get it fuh me, nuh, please. I was just about to tek a drink when ah hear you knocking at the door."

I remembered seeing her pick up a glass and sip from it while we were unpacking. It had looked like rum with ice and ginger ale.

"No, problem, Margie," I said, getting up, and taking my time to move off, allowing my grandmother to get a look at her grandson's, big erect cock, which I now felt for sure, she was ready and willing to take into her fluffy, aged body. I clearly heard the deep intake of breath as she spotted my arousal.

When I returned with the drink, which had gone flat, she took it and remarked about the ice having melted. I offered to get more ice for her, or a fresh drink. but she said she was just going to drink it all off at once and have the fresh one in a while. She downed the drink then looked at me, and I saw it in her eyes; she was ready to fuck. She looked down at her knees and rubbed them both caressingly, clearly inviting some kind of attention or response.

"Yuh been applying any pain lotion, or massaging them?" I asked, concernedly.

"Nah... been thinking about it, but ah too lazy... old age, yuh know."

"I can rub them for you... yuh got cream... I got hands." I said, laughing.

In a quick, sprightly move, she sprung up, and realizing that she had betrayed her original remark about the knee, looked at me like the cat that ate the canary.

"Okay, thanks. I'll get something from the cabinet in the bathroom," she said.

I bit into my lip and grabbed my hard dick as I watched her bounce away, thinking, "I'm going to fuck the living daylights out of you, granny Margie."

Granny Margie returned quickly with a bottle of vitamin E oil.

"This is all I could find. No medication... wouldn't it be best if I lay on the bed?... you'd get to rub dem better," she said, in a noticeably tentative manner

"Good Idea," I replied.

We walked to the bedroom and gran quickly hopped onto the bed and lay on her back, her puffed crotch a taunting invitation. I sat next to her and lifted the leg nearest me onto my thighs, unconcernedly letting the sole of her foot, rest on my crotch, and the balls of my eyes on hers. I leaned over and began rubbing oil onto her knees. I quickly moved up her thighs, massaging and stroking, keeping mostly to the inner softness. I knew that the die was already cast and there was no need for beating around the bush. I let my hand slide all the way up along the material of the shorts, till my knuckles were nudging her pussy bump with each massage. I stopped, leaving my knuckles pressed against the throbbing flesh. I noticed her increased breathing and the prominent pips on her meaty bosom. Her hips made two quick, little jerks and she bit her lips.

"Gran, I want to ask you something and I want a truthful and straightforward answer."

"Go right ahead, ask me; yuh know I am always honest and straightforward with questions and answers," she said, throwing back her head and laughing.

It was true, granny was known in the family for not mincing words, and for using language that made decent folk cringe. She generally left her headmistress persona at the door.

"You bring me in here to rub yuh knees or to have sex with you?"

Feigning shock, she said, "Oh my god... what you just ask me?... your grandmother... your mother's mother"

For a moment I panicked, thinking I had misread the situation; but I kept my cool and said:

"Yuh hear me loud an' clear granny, now give me an answer."

She chuckled, "Just kidding, I hear yuh my grandson... and I goin answer with a question of mih own... which of de two would you prefer to be doing right now, boy?"

"I'd rather be fucking you," I said, softly, but with passion.

"Well, baby boy, if that's what you want, let's get it on... lord knows, your granny could do with a good dicking down... Yes, I lured you in here with sex on my mind, nothing's wrong with these old knees. Shit, I couldn't just come out and say 'grandson, I want you to fuck me'," She said, then burst out laughing.

I got up off the bed, keeping my eyes on gran who was by then wild eyed and breathing like she'd just run a mile. I began taking off my clothes. Gran got up too, holding my gaze with her cat eyes and began rolling down the skin-tight shorts she was wearing, but left on her black panty. For a sixty-year-old, her thick dark-brown figure was surprisingly tight. She was no spring chicken, of course, but nicely preserved. What she lacked in facial attractiveness, was generously made up for in body; the thick thighs and ass were nicely rounded and bore a youthful glow. The surprisingly few, age, and bulk defining cellulite bumps and dimples added to her overall sexiness.

She hauled the T shirt over her head and asked me to unhook her bra, reaching behind while I was doing it, to grab and squeeze my cock. The boobs spilled out and I moved to the side, lifted one and sucked the dark nipple into my mouth. She groaned and squeezed my head with strong fingers.

"Ah must warn yuh, though, there's a foggy forest down dey, yuh might get lost, I haven't shaved in ages... although I set this up, I wasn't expecting it to happen just yet, or I woulda given you a smooth track to gallop on... I thought yuh might have needed some more warming to de idea, for a while, and ah didn't want to spook yuh."

"Gran, I always warmed up when around you, and no amount of fog can keep me from finding that hole of yours; I been wanting tuh get in dere fuh for so long, and been giving it shape and substance in my imaginings so often, I think I've developed a mental map of that area."

"Really... oh my gawd, boy, yuh been wanting this old cat all this time while I been fingering it for months and calling out yuh name every time I cum," she said, followed by a chuckle and shake of the head.

She stared at me with an amazed smile, looking like she regretted taking so long to start seducing me, then said:

"Well, de cat is now, literally and figuratively out of the bag, suh, leh we just make up for lost time, eh... yesterday when you poke dat big stick between mih legs, and it touch de cat, I nearly fainted."

I dropped to my knees and began dragging the thin black panty with hair sticking out the sides, down her lush thighs and feet. Just as she stepped out of them, I planted my face in the grey bush causing her to squeal and jump away. She climbed onto the bed first and placed a hand over her bush.

"You don't have to be shy granny... remove your hand, I like seeing grey on a pussy... it is my preference... It always turns me on."

"What yuh really saying, yuh been giving dick to another old lady?"

"Old ladies... I like em old... always have... I think I might have been subconsciously attracted to you all this time, and have been looking for you in other women,"

She sighed and looked at me wide eyed and open mouthed.

"Well, yuh found me now... oh mih god, yuh got mih pussy dripping wet and jumping for cock, mih grandson.

"Gran, that is not teacher language," I said, laughing.

'Fuck that, proper language has a time and place... and it is not in de bedroom with a hard cock in yuh face," she said, cracking up hilariously.

I saw her raise one hand to her forehead and place the other hand between her thighs, grabbing her own pussy, and sighing loudly.

"Damn, grandson, you are a godsend, yuh making me dizzy and have mih pussy jumping like crazy just from listening to you talk... just shut up and fuck me, yeah," she said, chortling.

I got between her legs, and she immediately grabbed my hard cock, pulling it to her waiting cunt. I pushed her hand away.

"This is yours, gran; it's not going anywhere, anytime soon, or in the near future. Relax and let me do my thing."

She burst out laughing.

"Sorry, but ah so hungry for dick," she lamented, just before I pressed my lips to hers and we began kissing.

After a couple of minutes of tongue wrestling and lip sucking, the horny old girl pushed my head downward anxiously, and I moved to her big sagging bags and pulled them together, nipple touching nipple. The nipples were long and black. She sensed my intention and took hold of her breasts, holding them together to allow me to suck both nipples at the same time. She groaned aloud and as I sucked, I felt her thrusting upward repeatedly, banging my body with her wet, fuzzy pussy.

Soon, she was again pushing my head downward and I slid all the way to her bush, parted it and began licking her with long strokes from lips to clit. She bucked wildly.

'Oh shit, ah think I ready to cum; put that cock in me boy, dammit... fuuuuck meeeeee."

She grabbed my cock and centered it and I slid into the tight hole. She screamed out my name, locked the back of my legs with hers, sunk her nails into my back and began rolling under my vigorous pounding. I was counting my thrusts, and by the time I reached a baker's dozen her bun was well baked and risen to the point of cracking. She was crying out:

"aiiiiie, aiiiiie, aiiiiie, aiiiiie," trembling under me.

She then began sputtering, spraying my face with saliva as the mighty O claimed her old, neglected body. I held her tight, restraining her bucking, so that my cock remained buried in her quivering flesh.

12