Granny Moods Ch. 01: Granny In Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gawd... I feel so gooood!" she shouted.

And then she was laughing hysterically under me, her grandson, as I increased the pace, pounding her fast and deep. She was looking at my sweating face with half-rolled-back eyes, her big boobs jumping all over the place, her meaty midsection making seductive waves. I was enjoying the sight; I've always liked the way how those thick old girls' bodies bounced under my hammering. I wasn't lying when I told her that older ladies were my preference. I'd already fucked more of them, than my number of my years.

It had started with a widowed neighbour, and shortly after, happening simultaneously, the wife of my father's brother. The ease with which I'd succeeded with the two mature ladies emboldened me, and I convinced myself that it was no fluke, that there were many others like them wanting to be fucked by young guys brave enough to ask or signal their intentions. Being naturally drawn to mature meat, it came easy to me, and I developed the art of persuasion and of creating enabling situations. I picked up old pussy in churches, at weddings, funerals, supermarkets - and from among my friends' relatives and my mom's friends. Just the slightest look of interest in their eyes, and I would move in for the kill. Eyes are a foolproof indicator of sexual longings. I'm of the belief that there is a connecting nerve between the eyes and sexual organs, and arousal is always reflected in the pupils.

I pulled out of granny and turned her sweaty body over, guiding her onto her knees and elbows. She assumed the position eagerly and willingly. And when I entered her, she shouted:

"Yes, yes, baba, fuck yuh granny good and hard."

While pounding her, I asked:

"Yuh really like cock, eh granny?"

"Yes baby, always have, always will. I don't know how I made it so long without any." She said, managing to laugh under the ecstasy coursing through her being.

"Well, things change now, I gon be fucking this ol' pussy every chance I get," I assured her, and for emphasis made a hard deep thrust that sent her flying forward.

I grabbed her body and steadied her, then took hold of her fleshy hips and began pounding without reservation. I knew that she was enjoying the hard lashing her pussy was absorbing. It was made clear from the way she was moaning and rolling her butt under the onslaught. My lower belly made loud smacking sounds against her sweat-dampened, dark ass, now with a red undertone. She was bucking and rolling like a ghetto porn star.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck. Grandbaby, I really loving this... geez, yuh slaughtering mih old pussy... yuh going to kill your granny with dick... oh fuuuuck!"

She snarled a command, and at her anxious urging, I began giving the big ass cheeks, little stinging slaps which made her giggle and hiss with each sting. Granny bucked, grunted, and cursed out loudly as she took the prolonged banging. She was so full of energy, and seemingly insatiable, it was amazing. After close to twenty minutes on her knees and elbows, her fleshy body and mine, dripping sweat, I heard her softly and tentatively say:

"Yuh want to put it in mih ass, honey?"

Not sure I had heard right, I asked, "What yuh say?

"Bugger me." Was her soft, direct reply.

I saw her reach with one hand to the side of her and grasp the bottle of oil she had earlier given me to rub on her knees.

She reached behind and handed me the bottle. I squirted a copious amount flush onto her beckoning ass hole, and she giggled at the touch. I then extracted my cock from her pussy and lathered the entire shaft. Just as I was about to plant the bulbous head against her little puckered entrance, she stopped me.

"Wait, my knees are sore. It hasn't felt this much friction against bed sheets in years... let me lie on my back. You get on the floor."

I jumped off the bed and she dragged her ass to the edge of the mattress. She bent her knees and pulled them with her hands, all the way back to her chest.

"Go easy, darling," she pleaded

I leaned forward and tested the backdoor lock with my stout key. It accepted the intrusion, and I watched in amazement as granny's old ass began to take my hard cock, first by centimeters and then by inches. She grimaced painfully and groaned. When I was well inside her, she released her knees and grabbed the bedsheet in her folded fists. I pressed thumbs and spread fingers against the lower back of her thighs as I began to move slowly back and forth in her tight ass. She moaned loudly and threw her legs over my shoulders. I leaned forward, pressing them down as I slow-pistoned my granny's butthole.

"The other old girls give you this, honey?" she asked, panting heavily.

"No," I lied.

Actually, two of them loved it. But I wanted gran to feel special.

"Good, it here for you wheneva yuh want, baby."

As I drilled the shit hole, I saw her hand begin to move rapidly over her pussy, and a couple of seconds into it I heard her cry out:

"Oh gawd, ah cumming, ah cumming... ah cumming with mih grandson cock in mih batty... oh shit, this is so fucking sweeeet, aiiiiie!"

She dropped her legs off my shoulders and began to shudder, just as I groaned loud and started shooting young cum juice into the old batty hole.

I pulled out and stood on the floor watching my thick semen roll out of her anal opening. She dragged herself to the middle of the bed and I climbed onto it to join her. We lay side by side, breathing hard.

Margie turned her head and looked at me, her face all haggard out.

"Ah still alive?" she asked, looking sleepy.

"Barely... but if yuh so desire, I could finish de job." I said, laughing.

"You wicked boy," she replied, slapping my thigh.

After laughing, she said, "I going straight to hell."

"Don't worry gran, you won't be there alone... I goin be there to keep yuh company."

Eyes glittering, she spoke, "Well, with you by my side, hell won't be so bad... see? there is always some good in every bad thing."

"I'll be by your side, and inside you all the time," I whispered, laughing, as I tweaked a nipple.

"You ever think about anything else?... I gotta go to the bathroom," she said, smiling.

She hopped off the bed and bounced out of the room, looking very much, a satisfied old girl.

I lay there, a smile, on my face already, thinking of how I was going to find the time to fuck Margie regularly.

Granny returned to the bedroom after about a thirty-minute absence. She had a fresh sheet in her hands, her thick body wrapped in a short white towel robe.

"Oh, my god... boy, does that thing ever go down?" she asked, looking at my stiff and elevated dick.

"Depends on who it is looking at, or thinking of," I replied.

"Oh, I see; it is person sensitive... go freshen up or take a drink or something while I change this sheet... then come back and let me attend to that cute darling of a boy."

I showered in record time and was soon back in the bedroom, my dick only half erect. Gran turned around from the vanity mirror, where she was standing tending to her hair and looked straight at it.

"The water did part of the job, I see... get on the bed and I'll do the rest."

I climbed onto the bed and lay on my back. A few seconds later, gran finished fixing her hair in its bun atop her head and joined me.

"Sometimes to come down you have to first go up," she remarked as she leaned over me, lowering her mouth close to my left pec.

She began nibbling on one nipple while twirling the other between thumb and forefinger, eventually alternating between them, while her stretching hand pumped the quickly, fully swollen cock. She licked her way down my torso and legs, making little bites all the way, until taking my toes into her mouth and sucking them vigorously. She moved back up and straddled me, loosening the rug to fall away from the heated up fleshy body.

I got a pleasant shock. While she was away in the bathroom earlier, she had done some grooming; save for a neat, low patch over the plump vulva, her genital area was smooth. I stared in awe and smiled.

"I hope yuh don't mind... I left some of the grey yuh said yuh liked, but the rest had to go. Now that I'll be active down there, it would have been a bit of a hindrance."

I was still staring at the clean pussy when she fitted my dick between the lips, showing a glimpse of deep pink. Biting her lip, she slowly lowered her thick self until most of my shaft was up in her. She leaned over, the big boobs falling onto my chest, and smiling dazedly, began her ride, making quick, angled back and forth strokes.

"How's the old bitch doing?" she asked.

"Quite well... better than all the other bitches, ever, old and young," I assured her.

That pleased her immensely, for she smiled broadly, straightened up, leaned back on her hands and started a wicked, fast paced gallop, grunting and groaning all the while. She came, but did not stop, even while her body shook. She moved smoothly from experiencing intense pleasure, to concentrating on giving pleasure. She came off her hands and leaned fully forward, allowing me to take a boob in my mouth. I chewed passionately and she moaned loudly:

"Unnnnnnnnnh... yes, bite it baby boy, bite it... yes, yes, yesssss."

She rode long and hard, maybe for about thirty minutes, washing me with her dripping sweat. She swiveled and got into a reverse cowgirl position, inviting me to slap her ass cheeks. I gladly complied and she shrieked delightedly at the sound and feel of each smack. I kept running a forefinger down the crease of her wet, fleshy back, bringing it all the way into the butt crack. This excited granny and she started to sprint.

When I came it was excessively long and intense. Granny pressed down hard on my bucking body to keep me in her.

"Damn, grandson... If I wasn't so bleddy old, yuh woulda fitted mih belly with twins or triplets." She said, followed by loud laughter.

Monday afternoon, and every afternoon for the rest of that week, I stopped in at granny's after work for a quick fuck before going home. Then we settled into a regular twice a week routine that went on for years.

12