All Comments on 'Granny's Christmas Gift'

by Pussrider

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I'm curious of why the author chose the age of 82 as her age

That made the whole story a bit of a stretch for my mind. Now if the age of grandma was 52, I think my mind wouldn't have any trouble believing that.

All in all it's a good story, the seduction of her by a younger man was good and erotic. Even the sex after the holidays was erotic to fantasize about.

Thanks for the erotic tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
it sure was a gift

I like the story line but the age 82 maybe in her 60 more believable none the less i enjoyed it .

Thanks and keep the stories comming

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

i enjoyed the idea of her being 82. sex has no age

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Strange as it may sound...

Sex at 82 is very possible although it takes a little preparation. As one old friend of mine stated..."They don't swell, they don't tell, and they're gratefull as Hell!" Don't knock it until you try it.

amoroneamoroneabout 13 years ago
Anything is possible

Great story, thanks. I would love to make love to an older lady again. When I was in my twenties I had sex several times with a seventy year old lady. She was rather dry so lubrication was required. Her breasts were really sagging but it made the fondling even more sensual. She loved my young hard erection. Thanks for the time you put into that story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
British English.

Good to read a"British" English story as well as one without the usual exaggerations of size,duration and frequency. Congratulations and thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous