Granny's Cream Pies Pt. 01

Story Info
Alex teaches her grandson how to please a woman.
5.1k words
4.32
27.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lady rushed to her front door, swinging it open to find three men crowding around it. It was their very first time meeting this woman. They heard many stories about her, and not the kind you'd expect about one's grandmother.

"Oh my Goodness, you're actually here!" she swept them up in her arms one-by-one, "After all this time. I can't believe it!" Each of the boys tried to ignore the obvious fact that their relative was attractive.

No, that wasn't enough. She was fucking sexy.

You could barely find a crack in her smooth caramel skin, and her teeth were brighter than their own as she sported a large grin. The boys exchanged a look to one another, making sure that this was the right woman they were supposed to meet, because it just wasn't possible that this voluptuous host was reaching her 60s.

As she hugged each of them, her breasts pressed up against their chests. The youngest cursed himself in his head for throbbing uncontrollably; he hoped his grandma wouldn't notice. He knew he shouldn't have looked up her movies.

The woman invited them into her home and served them dinner.

"You must be starving after that long flight," she placed a hearty amount of macaroni and cheese on their plates, "I know how awful airline food can be."

"It actually wasn't that bad," the eldest, Ryan, said, "But I could go for seconds."

"Me too, I'm starving!" the youngest licked his lips, hoping his boner would die down after a good meal. The middle child remained quiet, but his grandmother addressed him directly saying, "I made sure to keep the chicken separate. Your mother told me how you're trying to go vegetarian, right Tyler?"

Tyler nodded and shoved a spoon in his macaroni.

"Without saying grace?" Ryan frowned at his brother.

"No need to worry about that here," their grandma said, "Eat as much as you like!"

They ate together as a family, and it should've been a heartwarming occasion. But the boys felt uncomfortable deep down. On the outside, it was just a family dinner, but in their heads, they knew that they were also eating with the famous, groundbreaking porn star of the 80s. She made countless films in her lucrative career; it was her only source of income for a long time, something that their mother did not look fondly over.

The older relative's dark skin was the main hook in her films, highlighted figuratively and literally with makeup effects. Her African roots were more prominent back then, compared to now where living in a colder state subdued her melanin.

When the boys first saw a picture of their grandmother, they doubted they were related from their drastically different skin complexions, but after intensive research, they discovered that their ancestors came from the carribean Islands and it was only because they moved to the United States and bred with Caucasian men that they were all light-skinned today. Their grandmother was the last living relative who still visibly possessed the African gene, and she used it to her advantage in her prime.

You'd find her everywhere with a click of a button: from slamming her ass on a dildo in the "Ebony" category to being gangbanged in the "Interracial" section. The baby of the trio couldn't stop replaying those scenes in his head, especially the one where his grandma got sprayed with cum from her underrated special, "Amazon Fever." The streams of cum that shot out of those mens' dicks slithered down her dark chocolate nipples, and when the camera went close up to her face, she seduced it with captivating siren eyes.

The breaking point for the young man was when his grandmother stuck her tongue out, and the cum that landed there plopped down between her cleavage. She let out this glorious sigh of satisfaction, and her grandson followed suit.

Seeing the famous, "Chestnut Cracker," face-to-face after looking at that was too much for the young one to bear, so right after dinner he excused himself to the restroom where he sat on the toilet to relieve himself once again.

Meanwhile, the other two boys sat with their grandma in the living room, catching up on over two decades of lost time. After binge-watching game shows, Tyler grew exhausted and headed off to bed. That left Ryan alone with the older woman, and tensions were high.

Ryan wasn't as delicate as his baby brother, nor distant like the middle one. He flew over here for answers, to gain a better understanding of why his grandmother abandoned the family.

"My mother told me you disowned her when she had me," Ryan shifted to the end of the couch, "and I want to know why. You both got pregnant at 15. So, wouldn't you be more understanding? Why punish her for something that you also did?"

"Ryan," she sighed, "It was more complicated than that. I didn't disown your mother. If anything, she disowned me..." she glanced down at her lap, fiddling with the hem of her yellow sundress. In Ryan's eyes, she almost looked ashamed of her physique for causing such a rift in the family. If she wasn't so beautiful, maybe she could've been a normal grandmother and not one that her daughter felt the need to hide away from the world.

"I did what I thought was right to support the family. My mother kicked me out when I got pregnant, and my boyfriend wasn't so kind either. I didn't think I had a big future ahead of me. I was lucky to live past 18." The lady then smiled, feeling a sense of relief claiming her soul, "Being an actress...it saved us. I raised your mother in a better environment than I ever thought possible. I wanted more for her, to be better than I was, but being the child of a porn star must've been hard."

"...but I mean, what mother wouldn't get mad when they hear their teenage daughter got pregnant?" she went on a tangent, trying to further justify her past actions. Ryan put a stop to it by resting a hand on her arm.

"It's okay," he reassured her, "I get it now. Thank you for being so open about this."

A brief pause was shared between the two before the woman stood up, readjusting her dress, "I don't suppose you saw my work..."

"Me? Oh no!" Ryan's eyes widened, "That would be so weird!"

"Oh, I see...That's good then. I'm happy we had this talk."

"Me too, Grandma."

Grandma. What an old name. Alexandra wanted something spicier, more than she liked to admit. Naturally, she thought back to more exciting days.

"Me too, Kitten. I'm about to cum too..."

No, that was too gentle. She wanted something darker than that like:

"You dirty slut. Look at how wet you are for daddy..."

It had been so long since she slept with anyone and nobody had visited her home unless it was to repair something. Unlike her debut film, none of the repairmen attempted to take her on the kitchen counter.

There was no reward anymore. No fame or money. Alexandra knew that when she gave up stardom that there was no more allure to her. Men would just be fucking an old lady; that's not exactly something one boasts about to their friends. She was no longer a prize; she was just Grandma Alex.

***

"Hng! Ah!"

"Hmm?" Alex's ears perked up, her motherly instincts coming full force as she heard the youngest groan loudly from her guest room. She had the luxury of giving each grandson individual rooms upstairs, so they could have their personal space, but the baby sounded really troubled- almost like he was sobbing.

She knocked on the door twice, as softly as she could, and the response she got back was...familiar.

"I really shouldn't..." she said to herself, recognizing those kinds of moans anywhere. This was just like her film, "Midnight Snack" where she walked in on her stepson yanking it to a nudie magazine, and she taught him how much better it would feel with a real woman's hand.

The boy's moans grew louder, seemingly unabashed of potentially being heard by others. With a painful sounding whine, he cried, "Fuck me, Chestnut! Ride this cock."

Alex rested her fist against the door, her blood running cold and her legs starting to buckle as the noises he made took her back to a better time. One where she didn't have to worry about anything but making men feel good. Her older body was still receptive to people's desires. Her pussy lips quivered as cum slowly coated it, listening to the sound of her youngest grandson touching himself.

"He can't be talking about..." she didn't complete her sentence because she didn't want to think what was so obviously true. "Maybe he has a girlfriend named Chestnut. There are a lot of porn stars named Chestnut! Maybe there's...another..."

She leaned against the door, her nipples stiffening, as she looked around the hallway to make sure nobody saw her reaching under her dress. Confident she was alone, she pulled her panties away from her crotch so she could rub her folds.

"I'm not going to go in. I can't do that..." It's been so long since she heard such sweet noises; she didn't enjoy looking at porn either. It wasn't fun unless she was involved in it, but her grandson just gave her a huge opportunity to revert to the past. Be that horny little girl again hungered by all.

Her clit swelled as this was the first time it had been fondled so heavily in years. Alex was ashamed of herself, but she promised that she just needed a quick release.

She dropped to the ground, her free hand that was on the door rushing to retrieve her breasts out of her gown and massage it. She pretended two men were toying with her; one was beneath her legs sucking on her clit and another groping her boob. Each would take turns whispering in her ear, saying how filthy she was. The nastier the better for Grandma Alex. Although nobody else recognized her wrinkles, she took note of every aging piece of her body and tried making peace with her mortality, but for tonight she enjoyed being 18 again.

"Stop..." her lips shuddered, but her climax was just around the corner, beckoning her to come along and grab its hand so they could cross over to the dark side of herself that she had forgotten long ago. "Oh fuck, Xander...I can't..."

"You can't what?"

Alex gasped, that voice in her ear felt too real. She opened her eyes and her blood ran cold again when she saw her grandson, but it wasn't the youngest.

The middle child towered over his grandmother, who to the naive eye looked like she was having the sexiest heart attack ever- clutching her chest and lifting her dress to "check her pulse." She gathered herself quickly, wiping her cum on her outfit as her eyes started to water.

"I-I'm okay, I just needed to catch my breath..."

"You're telling me," Tyler replied, "That was really sexy, Grandma."

Alex felt a chill go down her spine, "Don't say that, Tyler. It's inappropriate."

"More than cumming to the sound of Xander's voice?" Tyler smirked, "You don't have to be shy. We all have urges. No reason to be ashamed of them."

"Enough of that talk," Alex couldn't believe how brazen this boy was, to be this blunt with her like this. His attitude was reminiscent of her daughter in a way, with how unafraid she had been to mouth off to her about how she'd never want to grow up to be, in her words, "a money hungry whore."

But Tyler wasn't judging her. He was honest in a different way. A more accepting way.

"Please just go to bed, Tyler. Forget this ever happened..."

"If you say so," he looked down, "Just one problem..." He encouraged Alex to stare down at his boxer shorts and they were pitched so high the whole family could fit underneath them. "If you could get me off just this once, I'll keep my mouth shut."

"Tyler-"

"Grandma please. I need you," he rubbed his crotch, "I know you want Xander more, but I could stand in for now..."

She didn't want Xander; he was just a kid in her eyes. A recent high school graduate who was taking a year off from starting college to, "find himself" according to her daughter.

Alex valued hard work, pushing through the rough times no matter what, just like Tyler did when he earned a scholarship to a prestigious university, became treasurer of his Student Government, and graduated with companies begging for his financial expertise. He's accomplished a lot in his 25 years of life.

"You're crazy," Alex cried, "He's just a kid."

"An 18-year old kid, and one that I heard you moan for. But I'm not jealous. See?" Tyler grinned, looking down at his boner, "Xander can't hold a boner long enough to fuck a grapefruit; he would never last with a sexy woman like you. Not like I can..."

Alex had no choice. She shoved Tyler against the wall so she had more space to run towards her room. Words wouldn't convince Tyler that sleeping with his grandmother was a bad idea; so running away was the next best option.

He wasn't upset though, at least he got a good look at her ass swaying in her dress. Sundresses really were a man's weakness.

***

Rain pounded against the house with thunder echoing in the distance. It was the worst downpour that New York had seen that year.

"Are you kidding?" Grandma Alex shouted, glaring at the dark clouds from outside her window, "and here I was, hoping to go to the park with you all!"

"It's all right," Ryan said as he helped clean up the dishes from breakfast. It was the most he could've done after she spent all morning creating a meal that you'd find in those fancy hotels. Eggs, pancakes, bacon, grits, and fruit. One would think that was too much, but the boys gobbled it all up.

"We still have two more days. We could think of something else to do in the meantime," Ryan pondered with a small smile on his face, "Do you have board games?"

"Fuck that!" Xander slapped his thighs on the couch, "Let's watch a movie instead. There's gotta be a good theater around here, right?"

"Hmm, I don't know," Ryan sneered, "This month's selection isn't that great. I wouldn't pay to see any of them."

"How about we play truth or dare?"

Everyone turned to face Tyler who was leaning against the fridge, shirtless and looking a bit peeved. His boner was long gone and he had his arms crossed against his chest. He didn't comb his shaggy black hair, it hung in front of his dark, brooding eyes, "Wouldn't that be fun?"

"Truth or dare with Grandma Alex?" Xander's heart raced, remembering her porn flick named after that game. In the film, Alex was invited to a rich home to party with desperate housewives and their gardeners. Alex was quite a risk taker, gladly accepting the dare to eat out every one of the wives as each gardener took turns pounding her ass. By the end of the game, she was left her covered in cum- head to toe.

"U-uh sure! That's cool," Xander agreed, gulping down his spit.

Ryan shrugged, "What's the harm?"

"You down for it, Grandma?" Tyler smirked, taking pleasure in the woman's face growing pale as she stared at him, "We promise we'll go easy on you..."

Alex held her breath before answering, "Okay."

Truth or Dare didn't last as long as Tyler had hoped. He thought his brothers were too pussy to ask some really challenging questions, so when he asked Grandma Alex, "What was the highlight of your career?" that was just enough to make things awkward.

Ryan glared at Tyler and said, "...You know what? Change of plans. I'll find something for us to do!"

"Did I say something wrong?" Tyler challenged his older brother.

Ryan stood up from the floor where they were sitting around the coffee table in the living room, and wiped down his pants as if dusting off the terrible stench that question sprayed on all of them.

"You know exactly what you're doing, and I'm sick of your bullshit!"

"What? I can't ask Grandma about her job?"

"Guys..." Alex chimed in, "It's okay."

"It's not okay!" Ryan kept glaring at his brother, "He's trying to make you uncomfortable. We're used to his antics, but you don't need to be subjected to it."

Alex stood up and approached her eldest grandson. She felt a warmness in her heart when she placed a hand on his shoulder and he relaxed under her touch. The 29-year old faced her now with his eyes softening.

"You don't need to protect me from anything. I'm a grown woman. I can handle it. What was your question again, Tyler?"

Tyler brushed his hair back, suddenly hesitant at her boldness, "What was the highlight of your career?"

With a hand still resting on Ryan, she answered, "The sex. All of it."

Xander, who was still sitting by the coffee table too nervous to move a muscle, felt a part of him feel validated after hearing that. He felt like he was preying on Grandma Alex for his recent activities, but hearing her say that reminded him that she wanted people to admire her work just as much as he enjoyed watching it. She wasn't a porn star just to hide herself away after all. It was purely business; and Xander convinced himself that he had to treat it as such.

"I got an idea!" Alex said happily, "It's a grandmother's duty to teach you boys baking skills. Ohh, I always wanted to do this!" She skipped towards the kitchen.

"Do what?" Ryan said.

"You guys..." Alex searched for the right equipment for the job, "Are you going to make..." she whipped around with a metal bowl and whisk, "Banana cream pie. My favorite!"

The three men stared blankly at their ancestor.

Xander's mind was rampant, thinking, "Okay, she's gotta be fucking with us...'

***

"That was quite a performance you did today," Tyler leaned against Grandma Alex's doorframe, "Pretending you weren't a pervert." The older woman had just taken a hot shower, scrubbing out every inch of dirt from her skin.

"One time, Tyler. That's it."

"That pie? It was delicious; knocked the others right out." Ryan and Xander contracted the itis after their tiring baking session and were still sleeping on the living room couches. Tyler, who had worked up more of an appetite after eating, was far from sleepy. He couldn't get last night off his mind.

Even though Alex stormed off into her bedroom; he followed her in and convinced her into something that he knew she had a knack for. It was his favorite act in all of her movies.

"One time, I swear..." Alex groaned, staring up at her grandson's leaking erection. It has been years since she had a cock in her mouth; she was nervous that she lost her edge, but once her plump lips took in the girthy organ, she moved like clockwork.

Starting inch-by-inch, the head was given lots of attention. Sucked on it tenderly at first, before she found a rhythm and pressed harder against the sensitive flesh. Her throat took in more of her grandson's penis, which is when she started introducing her tongue to the party.

It trailed Tyler's slit first, taking a dip into its entrance as if to scoop ou precum. It was an uncomfortable sensation for the man at first, but within seconds, he was groaning deeper. Her tongue left the slit just before he could ask for more, and it went to the underside of Tyler's cock, tracing the veins pumping with blood.

The college student gripped her bedsheets as he sat on the mattress, blocking out everything that wasn't the stunning lady that kneeled before him. His hips tried to thrust up against Alex, but she kept one hand on his thigh preventing it.

"I wanna cum so bad..."

"Then you'll cum like this," Alex muttered, taking out his cock for just a moment before diving back in to finally consume him- balls deep.

"Oh fuck!" Tyler arched his back, clenching his teeth, willing his cock not to burst in his grandmother's mouth. "It's coming...oh shit..."

Alex laughed softly at those words and pulled away again, "I'm afraid, my dear, you're too late. I swallowed your cum three minutes ago."

Tyler's eyes shot open, "That was precum! That doesn't count!"

"Hmm..." Alex teased, "When you're fucking with someone like me; then everything is taken into consideration. I've had men who wouldn't release a drop until I've cum at least three times. You've never even offered. What does that say about you, young man?"

12