Granny's Cream Pies Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler's jaw tensed up.

"I've been meaning to say as well, sorry about your girlfriend. I know the wound is still fresh, so that's why I did this for you. But my, are you fast..."

The college graduate stood up and collected his boxers back around his waist, "I don't know why you're trying to make me feel bad, but it's not going to work out for you. Mom already hates you."

"And it appears I've gained another enemy. But hey, at least you got your nut, right?"

Her grandson huffed and walked away to his bedroom. Alex shocked herself for a second, where did all that sass come from? Precum is a natural way of lubricating one's genitals; she knew very well that it didn't count for real cum, but the look on Tyler's face was priceless.

It seems like Alex's jeering never left. She had a talent for pissing people off; it worked well for her films on rape fantasies. But this, she knew it was wrong to tease that boy. But, he was in the wrong first for thinking he had her on the ropes.

This was her business. She was the master at this game, no matter how it appeared to others. Somewhere, deep inside herself, Alex wanted Tyler to know that. She didn't account for the day after though, and how petty he became, trying to out her freaky side to his siblings.

"Please leave my bedroom before I call the police."

"Oh grandma, I know you wouldn't do that. You're too kind. Besides..." Tyler locked the door behind himself, "What sort of message would that send to my mom, who after decades of not seeing you, finally opens her heart to let you meet her boys? Oh! And let's not mention the fact that you already fucked one of them! She'd be really into that!"

Ryan had a point; Tyler did like to make people uncomfortable. But there was a manipulator inside Alex too; it's how she was able to survive the industry. She can read people well, and she got more than enough dirt on Tyler to make him shut up for good. Against her better judgment, she approached Tyler and grabbed his hand, bringing it down to caress her bare mound.

"What the?"

"This is what you want, right? To make me your bitch?" Tyler was too stunned to move his fingers, so Alex pressed them up past her pussy lips so he could really feel the cum that was forming at her opening. "Cause you're a big boy, one that craves all of grandma's attention. It's everything you wanted..."

Tyler's breath hitched, "What I want is for you to not be so weird."

"If I wasn't weird, then I wouldn't be your grandma."

The lady brought Tyler to the bed and laid him down on his back, only his white cotton tee on his body. It wrapped nicely around his toned chest; the fabric was so thin, you could see his pink nipples growing erect. Fit as he was, Tyler still had the body composition of a string bean. He couldn't handle all the woman that was Chestnut.

Alex's mouth was back on his penis, which wasn't thick, but it could hit her G-spot and then some. The head hit the back of her throat several times as she swallowed him whole; thankfully, she lost her gag relax years ago.

"Uhhh...that's it...harder...shit, I'm cumming!"

Alex removed his cock, "Nu-uh, not yet. Grandma needs to teach you to share."

Licking her lips, Alex preyed on the young man and moved up to his head, hovering her body over his confused face.

"What are you doing?" Tyler said.

"Something I bet your girlfriend never did," Alex lowered her hips, and she was met with the loud vibration of her grandson groaning up her crotch. Her vaginal opening was right against his soft lips, and her clit closer to his nose, which would've made for a great dildo with its size.

"Mmmh?!" If only the treasurer could've pushed his grandmother off of him, but in his sea of lust, he allowed himself to be bound to her bed frame with fuzzy handcuffs. He was under the impression that she would suck him off and ride him, to make up for her back talk the other night.

"While we were catching up, my daughter...your mother who hates me so...she went on and on about your accomplishments. Things you did without my influence," Alex reminisced while riding Tyler's face, "But she let it slip that you and your girlfriend broke up. Shame too, you two were together for all of college! But you already knew that...Move your tongue, boy!"

Tyler flinched at Alex's barking order, taking heed of her advice and parting his lips to taste her essence. The tip of his tongue was already drenched with her cum when he made contact with her sensitive skin. The deeper he went, the more difficult it became to withstand the thick substance.

"Breathe through your nose. You're not going to die on my watch," Alex added, and the boy did, swearing to himself as he caught a whiff of Alex's natural scent. The minty soap and cocoa butter was swirled in her fragrance, so to Tyler's pleasant surprise, it wasn't too bad. He deeply inhaled and opened his mouth wider, letting his whole tongue lick a stripe up Alex's pussy.

"There! You're getting it," Alex said, "I'm sure your girlfriend would've wanted the same. But you were just so busy. Trying to work hard to impress the school with your skills. A man like you deserves the best after all. The best reputation, the best...women."

Tyler knew where she was going with this, but he didn't have time to care, "Why be with her when you had hotter girls you could stick your dick into? Those that didn't mind laying there and being your cum dispenser? Your mom didn't tell me that, but I can see the story all over you...Insecure little boy, trying to make a name for himself, just like his grandma. We're pretty alike in that way, except I didn't stomp on others to get to the top."

Through all of this, Alex kept rolling her hips. Her thighs were burning hotter than an Arizona winter, but that pain is what kept her going. It's what made her feel alive.

"Ohh, you are so bad at this!" she moaned, "If I was desperate, I'd let you taste my asshole next, but I'm getting tired..." the older woman lifted her hips off, feeling the thick strings of cum still connecting her pussy to Tyler's exhausted face. His cheeks were burning red and he took in gulps of air, expanding his thin chest.

"You're not so tough, little boy," Alex shrugged, "I can get more orgasms from a bicycle seat. You're going to need to go back to school for extra training." The lady walked to her adjoined bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her hands.

"Ayy! What about me?!" Tyler yanked on his cuffs.

"Relax, I'm not holding you hostage," when she was done, she released her grandson and sat down with him, almost too lovingly.

"Tyler, tonight I want you to clean yourself up and go to bed. We will no longer discuss this, or the night before, and act as normal relatives do from now on." Tyler was ready to speak up, but she quickly added, "Don't ever bring this up again until you are ready to please a real woman. I don't have time to play with boys."

Usually, the college graduate had more to say when someone had taunted him. He'd been trained in how to handle arguments, but in government- not in sex. This was his grandma too, THE Chestnut Cracker. Her resume outdid him by default. Even if he wanted to, there was no way he could overpower the master.

Silently, he left her room and went to bed. The older lady observed the other two rooms on that floor before shutting hers: Ryan & Xander. They must still be downstairs passed out. Alex wanted to grab them, so they could sleep in their beds but guilt burst through her heart. She feared that Tyler would have the guts to admit what happened after all, and then all of her grandkids would hate her forever.

This was all a huge mistake. She should've just called for help, but Alex already knew that she was done from the moment she saw Tyler's tent. Nobody's desired her in so long, and for it to be family that she just met, it was like a stranger coming in. A tall, handsome stranger who wanted a taste of her body again. That high was impossible to ignore.

"Mmmh..." Alex moaned into her pillow with a small vibrator fully inside her pussy. Her eyes were closed, recalling back to moments ago, how Tyler's face looked so immature. So new to the adventures she was taking him on.

"What a stupid kid..." she thought, bringing her over the edge, her pussy clinging onto her vibrator as she made herself cum hard onto it.

The old woman was never a traditional teacher, even though so many people have said that she'd be perfect at it. She didn't find it fun to teach children. But with Tyler, she couldn't deny that training that boy to become a man was something that only Chestnut Cracker was an expert at, and tonight, she had come back from the dead.

12