Granny's Cream Pies Pt. 02

Story Info
Alex's grandson catches her masturbating.
5.8k words
4.33
14.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir! We caught one of them!"

"Did you now? Which one?"

"This one. She's the virgin daughter of their leader!"

The general scratched his beard, impressed by his subordinate. He lifted himself off of his chair and walked towards their hostage. She sat silently on her knees in front of him, naked and wrists bound by cuffs, refusing to look up at the men.

"You finally did something right, Private," the general patted the boy's back, "Now they will have no choice but to surrender..."

"Sir, there's more."

"How so?"

"I saw her in her chambers, playing with her ass. At first, I thought it was nothing, but look!" The soldier pushed the woman over, so her fat rump was on full display. Nonchalantly, he used his fingers to pry her asshole apart and removed a shiny, jewel-shaped butt plug.

"By God..." the general's jaw slacked, "The diamond of Nivertyne."

"Diamonds," the soldier corrected, "This is but one. They fooled us into thinking it was one large jewel, but they are actually scattered across the island. I have no doubt she has planted more within that deep, black ass."

"Well then..." the general smirked, "We just have to find out-"

"JESUS!"

Xander hissed, pausing his video to listen to the commotion outside his bedroom. He heard a door slam, followed by his grandmother's voice saying, "Sorry! Sorry!"

"It's okay," Xander's oldest brother, Ryan, told her. The pair hurried down the steps, but it was only five in the morning. Where were they running off to? The question escaped the 18-year old horndog's mind as quickly as it came, because he was more interested in stroking himself to this porno he was watching.

After eating Grandma Alex's banana cream pie, he passed out in the living room with Ryan until they both woke up around three in the morning and took themselves to bed. Xander couldn't get back to sleep without yanking it, so he went to his favorite website to make himself feel good.

He tried getting off to several videos, but none were more exciting than the ones that starred his grandma Alex- or as the industry knew her- Chestnut Cracker. Knowing that his sweet, old grandma was once a naughty temptress, desired by millions, made his dick so hard.

He continued his video once he knew that his grandma and brother were gone.

"We just have to find out for ourselves, shall we?" the general finished his sentence. He kneeled down to look closely at his captive. "Do you speak English, love?"

The woman spat on the general's face, bearing her teeth, "Fuck you!"

"Mmmh she's feisty," the general wiped away the saliva on his cheek, "You keep prying her open. I'll get the whip."

Xander couldn't last through any more exposition, so he forwarded the clip to the end where he was sure something sexier would appear.

"Fuck you, Colonizer-Ahh! Hahh!" Chestnut was folded like a chair, with the low-ranking soldier holding her in the air while he plowed her ass. The general was also present, stretching her deflowered cunt with his thick 12-inch cock.

"You'll go back to the village, filled with my seed. Perfect breeding hole for my children!" Xander cringed, not being a fan of that kink. It symbolized being tied down, trapped, and he preferred fucking and moving on to the next. But it didn't stop his balls from constricting against his body, building up the cum that he was desperate to expel.

"No! Please don't cum!" the woman whimpered as the general sucked on her dark nipples. The soldier halted his movements, crying out, "Sir, I'm about to...!"

"Me too. Let's breed this whore!" Xander hyper focused on the close-up of Chestnut's holes being ravaged by the two angry cocks. He could hear her wailing off-screen as their thick semen entered her body, filling her so much that some of the semen started spilling out. Xander lost it.

"Oh fuck!" the teenager released three squirts of cum on his stomach, successfully tiring himself out so he could go to sleep again. "That was...terrible," he sighed. Being a huge pervert was still hard to accept, but the disgust didn't steer him from his desire for Chestnut. Just before he passed out, he saved that video under his favorites folder, right beside the seven other videos starring his grandma.

***

"I feel so bad you had to wake up for this."

"It's alright. Remember, I wanted to come," Ryan said, "It's always nice to have company."

"Yeah..." Alex parked the car, "Let's see, we need more milk. Whole & evaporated. Some butter and eggs. Ooh! And more pie dough! I was thinking we try cherry today."

"Do you eat anything other than pie?" Ryan asked, not meaning to sound rude.

"I do, but it is my duty as your grandmother to teach you the basics of making a well made pie. That's what I think...unless you want something else, like cake?"

"It's okay."

"No, just say it. Say you want cake instead," Alex grinned cheekily, tempted to poke at the tip of Ryan's nose like she used to with her daughter, "You look like you have a sweet tooth for all kinds of things!"

"Well, I'm not opposed to-" Ryan's phone chimed, and when he checked to see who was calling, he couldn't hide his frustration.

"This early. The fuck?" he mumbled, "Sorry, I-I need to take this."

"That's okay, I'll be inside," Alex minded her business, knowing that her grandson would spill the details when he returned.

"Your wife? Your mom said you were single."

"Yes and no," Ryan clarified as his eyes roamed the baking aisle, "We're getting a divorce, but she's been so depressed about it. Calling me at ungodly hours. I don't feel one bit of sympathy though. It's her loss."

"Oh..."

"Sorry, it just pisses me off. I invested five years into our marriage, only for her to cheat on me with some baseball player. It was only one time, and she said she was drunk, but that'll turn into two, and then many times until it becomes the norm. I'm sick of people thinking I'm stupid and taking advantage of me!"

Alex was a pro at being taken advantage of. A flurry of people's faces came to mind when she thought of her past, but Tyler's was most prominent, thanks to the past couple nights where he expected her to be his submissive sex slave.

The entitlement on that boy was ridiculous, so Alex told him not to try and fuck with her again until he knew how to properly treat a woman. With Ryan, the former porn star knew that she wouldn't need to put her foot down with him. He seemed like a perfect gentleman.

The pair returned home and cooked together, inviting the youngest family members to indulge in breakfast with them.

"There's a mall nearby with an indoor amusement park and skating rink. I could take you boys there if you'd like!"

"That sounds like fun. Although, I think I'll stick to window shopping," Ryan smiled.

Xander's eyes lit up at the description of the mall and nodded with grits stuffed in his cheeks, "I'll go!"

"And you, Tyler?" Alex said. The middle child stared down, poking at his waffle, "You didn't even put syrup on it. Want me to pour it for you?"

"I'm fine," Tyler replied.

"You'd think being so smart would make you less bitchy," Xander joked.

"And being so small would make you shut up," Tyler countered.

"I don't have time for this..." Ryan got out of his seat to clean up his plate, "How much are those park tickets so I can lose them in a crowd?"

The youngest brothers got along quickly once they were dropped off at the indoor park. Ryan wandered off by himself, and Alex remained seated at one of the many free benches the mall has for visitors. Beside her was a lady with her grandchild, but the child wasn't grown like any of hers. He looked no older than four, cradled in his grandmother's lap, watching cartoons on his tablet.

"If I shut this thing off, he goes nuts!" the stranger laughed, "It's the only way to stop him from wandering about."

"Sounds like a tough job."

"Oh no, I love it! He's a handful, but these moments are too precious to lose. I'd rather do this than be alone any day."

Shouldn't have even said anything, Alex thought. Now this random lady and her kid were making her feel bad. Alex wished she could've been given the privilege to watch her grandsons grow up. She wondered how differently they would've turned out if she were a role model in their lives.

Her eyes watered as she sat, now thinking about her relationship with her daughter, and what she could have done differently to gain her trust. Alex noticed how busty her chest was even in the long sleeve shirt she was wearing, and frowned deeply.

"I should've gotten a reduction," she thought, "Maybe that would've helped..."

That night, the boys' stomachs were filled with eggplant parmesan, sweet potatoes, and buttery green beans. The idea of finishing it off with cherry pie was ludicrous to them.

"I'll keep it in the fridge for later," Alex said, cutting only one slice for herself, "Now, how about a movie?"

"Ugh, a movie?" Xander threw his head back on the couch, "I'm too tired! Can't we do that tomorrow?"

"I'd be happy to watch one with you," Ryan shot a quick grimace at his baby brother, "We only have a couple nights left after all."

"I'm out," Tyler stood up, rubbing his bulging stomach as he made his way upstairs, "Night grandma." Upset as he was, Alex liked how Tyler respected her boundaries, keeping away from mentioning anything sexual that occurred between them. Maybe she can have a normal relationship with her boys after all.

Xander went upstairs, and Alex picked a cheesy romance movie, but it was ignored the entire hour and a half as Ryan recounted memories that Alex missed out on.

"And then, Tyler had the nerve to hit MY dad in the balls! Can you believe that?"

"No way, he was such a wild kid!" That story reminded Alex that the three boys didn't have the same father. She knew of Ryan's father because he was her daughter's classmate. He seemed like a nice kid, but as many kids do, he ran from the responsibility of being a parent.

He could still remember that boy's face because Ryan took 99 percent of his looks. The eldest inherited his dark, wavy hair that shaped his large head, making him look like one of those beach models you'd see plastered in teen clothing stores. His eyes were also cobalt blue like his father's; Alex could truly see it from the distance they were talking on the couch.

She could also tell that his stubble was growing in again, when just days ago, he arrived at her doorstep freshly shaven. It made her wonder how Ryan looked when he went full lumberjack. There was nothing of her daughter's that she could find in this grown man, except maybe his insistence on keeping the peace in the family. Although Alex was on her daughter's shit list, part of her knew her child thought she was doing the right thing in keeping her family safe.

"I can't believe you're still relying on getting money from selling your body," her daughter once yelled at her, "You're in your 30s, mom. You need to get a real job and grow up!"

The memory was so painful, it still brought a tear to Alex's eye. You could never make someone understand your point of view when they're not willing to listen.

"Hey, grandma. Are you okay? You seem upset," Ryan reached over and used his thumb to wipe away her tears, "Gah! I'm sorry! That was inappropriate!"

The woman chuckled lightly, "No, it's okay. I am upset. Just thinking about all the things I wasn't there for. How lonely you must have felt not having a grandparent around."

"Oh, it's okay," Ryan said, "I was more angry about the whole 'rotating dad' thing."

"Pfft!" Alex covered her mouth, "That shouldn't be funny, but it is..."

"You can laugh. I'm over it."

When she was done giggling, Alex picked up her plate of pie and said, "Oh dear, I completely forgot about this! I don't even feel hungry anymore."

The eldest smiled and extended a hand, "Bring it here, I'll finish it off" and in just a few bites, Ryan gobbled up Alex's cherry pie. The woman pretended not to feel the butterflies rumbling in her stomach as soft moans escaped his mouth after every few bites. She shut off the TV, and offered to clean the plate when he was finished.

"No, I got this. Don't worry," Ryan smiled brighter, "You get some sleep, yeah?"

Alex's butterflies were banging against her tummy, and sweat started beading off her forehead. "Uh, okay! Good night then..."

Her vision felt fuzzy as she walked up the staircase and entered her bedroom, shutting the door behind her. She told herself to take a shower, but her urges were uncontrollable.

"What the fuck?" she panicked, eager to get her vibrator, but she forced herself not to. The older woman jumped into bed without her toy and tried to quell the heat burning inside, but it was no use. She stripped herself naked and her slutty fingers were rubbing against her clit. She blocked out images of her grandson smiling at her, and replaced it with old memories of rugged actors taking turns pounding her cunt on a creaky old bed.

One after another, a new man entered her fuck hole with his buddies cheering him on. Some were shirtless while others had college brand tees and backward caps. Every student had come together to defile her after she foolishly accepted free shots from their frat party.

She pretended to be passed out, but each cock had sent lightning bolts running up her thighs and transferred to her clit. By the fourth actor, she was cumming on every man's cock.

"You're up, bro," her last lover high-fived the next person in line, standing aside to let them position their cock against her completely soaked vagina. The director told her not to open her eyes until he yelled "Cut!", but she could tell it was a black man's cock. They were always abnormally thick, and she felt like screaming when he entered her hole.

"What a nice piece of fuck meat..." he groaned, spreading her legs wider to drive himself deeper inside. Alex, against the director's wishes, cracked open her eyes and turned her head. She was curious about this lover, and when she took in his frame, her whole body froze.

Light skin, wavy hair, blue eyes.

"Ryan?"

"So good..." the eldest moaned, erasing the black man's aggressive tone and replacing it with a softer one. "Don't worry, grandma. I got you..."

She gasped, trying to get herself up to stop him from fucking her. But, that cock...he hit her G-spot just as she was protesting, as if to prove to her why he was the superior lover. Why this needed to happen.

Alex imagined opening her legs even wider and using a hand to massage her breast, keeping her eyes on her handsome grandson. His shoulders looked so wide from this angle, and his chest was hairy. Normally, she'd hate that, but Ryan pulled it off so well. Everything he did was done perfectly...

"Grandma..." the man moved Alex to where she was resting on her side, and he had her left leg in the air, holding onto it tightly while he thrusted harder, "I'm going to..."

Alex wished he wouldn't call her grandma, but he just had to be so formal. She burned the context behind that title and paid more attention to how hungry Ryan was for her cunt.

"You're so tight, and your ass...It's clapping as I fuck you. I never had anything like it!"

Me neither, Alex wanted to say. The vision of Ryan taking her disappeared in a flash of white, as she broke out into a light sob, her fingers showered in her cum.

Opening her eyes, Alex was back in her bedroom- 59 years old again. She sighed, turning on her back. She bent her legs and spread them open to give her pussy some air to breathe. She took in deep breaths herself, staring up at the ceiling.

"...Am I really that lonely?"

***

Alex didn't make breakfast the next morning. She laid in bed and ignored the boys asking for her. "They'll figure it out..." she told herself, feeling too embarrassed to show her face to them after her late night fantasy. From the savory smells slithering underneath her door an hour later, she was certain they still ate.

It was their last full day at her home; it seemed like time flew by with all that's already happened. Alex figured she should just stay inside her room all day to avoid anyone from being hurt.

Tyler's issue was fading away, but what about Ryan & Xander? She couldn't bear the thought of tainting their precious minds with hers. Maybe this is what her daughter saw all those years ago.

"You expect me to be calm when you have your tits online for free?"

"That's not fair! Back in my day, you used to pay money for those."

"God, you are not listening!" Alex's daughter, who was pregnant with Ryan, threw her hands up in the air, "All my life, I thought you were a talented actress with high morals, but you're not! You're a porn star, which isn't even a job. You get fucked on camera. That's all it is!"

Alex attempted to remain rational, but that was hitting below the belt, "Listen, I get that you're angry, but don't talk about stuff you don't even understand. It was a job when I got us this nice house. It was work when I was out there earning money so you could go to the best schools. It's because of you, and only you, that your life is hard because you got pregnant at 15!"

Her daughter's face contorted into one that she never witnessed on her before. The kind of face you'd see right before somebody's going to stab you to death.

"Funny you bring that up," the girl said, "I didn't exactly have the best role model. When you are bullied at school because your classmates found your mom's sex tape, then we can talk about who ruined my life."

"You are acting really childish right now. You need to stop."

"I will when you stop making more movies! Let's not even get into that. Not only were you in porn all my life, you STILL are! Jesus Christ, I can't believe you're still relying on getting money from selling your body. You're in your 30s, mom. You need to get a real job and grow up!"

"...I did it for you."

Her daughter let out a cold-hearted huff.

"Nope, not even. You did it for dick."

Alex flinched in present time, recalling the sharp slap that she gave her daughter after those words. She snuggled herself into bed and let out a shaky breath before sobbing quietly into the sheets.

She vowed to never leave her room until the boys were gone, but her hunger was screaming at her to get up, so she did. She took the boys to a pizza joint where they had a specialty variety pie. Alex tried a couple slices, silently taking in the sight of her three grandsons eating and joking around. Witnessing that was enough to bring her out of the dark clouds.

That night, Alex offered to clean their clothes in the washer that was in her garage. She stood nearby the machine, scrolling on her phone, in her spaghetti-strapped top and pajama shorts. Ryan even stopped by to share a few words with his grandma, closing it by saying:

"You know, I was really nervous to see you at first. But, you've been nothing by kind to all of us. I'm hoping someday, we can come back to visit. Or maybe you can come see us next time. I think mom would appreciate it."

"Hmm, I don't know about that."

"She can be a tough one, I know," Ryan replied, "But she's lonely too. Even with Xander's dad, sometimes I catch her looking at old photos of you two and I think she could use you in her life again. This is just her little test to see if we approve first, and you already know I give you five stars."

Alex chuckled, putting her phone down and facing her eldest grandson with a blush across her cheeks. She patted his shoulders and said, "You're a good kid." The two hugged, and Ryan left the garage.

Alex felt her pussy warm up again, but she wouldn't run upstairs to get herself off this time. Priority number one was the laundry, and it had just stopped washing. She pulled the wet clothes out and bent over to put them in the dryer.

"Umm, grandma?" Xander swung open the door to the garage, "Can we drink some of your beer?"

12