Granny's Cream Pies Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, of course," Alex replied, making sure all the clothes were inside the dryer.

"Thanks! Also, uhh..." Xander stepped closer, "I had another question."

"Hmm?"

"Could you...tell me the best way to please a woman?"

Alex shut the dryer door and let it run, her tone growing dry.

"and why do you need to know that?"

"You know, I'm just curious! I mean, you've had so many-uh-scene partners! I thought you were keeping track of who was the best."

"Being an actress was my job. I wasn't keeping score of who was the best lover because it didn't matter. All that's important is us selling the scene," the former star said, "Now please, don't ask anything like that again."

"Why? I thought you were open to talking about that."

"Yes, but I'd rather talk about something that doesn't involve giving my grandson sex advice. Oh, here's something! I didn't know your dad was in the picture. Maybe talk about him. He must be a great man to raise all three of you."

"Aww geez, you gotta work with me here, Grandma! Your job is the most exciting thing about you. Of course I'd like to learn more about it. How did you start out? Did you have to audition? Oh, did you do one of those auditions where you had to suck off all the judges?!"

The room felt constricting and hotter the longer Xander spoke. "Where is all of this coming from? I told you I'm not comfortable with that language. Can you please drop it?"

"Oh, I wish I could, but..." Xander looked down, "Ever since I heard you cum, I want to know what makes you tick."

"Excuse me?!"

"Last night. I was going downstairs to get a soda, and I heard some noises through your door. I checked inside to see if you were okay, and I saw you...just, so beautiful. Your ass was thrusting against the sheets. Not at all saggy like I expected for a woman your age. It looked just like the movies. Your voice too, mmh...it was like I was sucked into your film. You didn't change a bit. You're still the same sexy slut I jerked off to-"

Alex raised her hand to slap Xander across the face. It was a drastic move, but one she felt needed to be done. He was talking like a madman. But, Xander was prepared to be shot down and grabbed her wrist before it could make contact.

"I've been trying to hold back. I swear," the teenager guided his relative to her vehicle that was parked inside the garage, back her up against it so she leaned back against the car door, "I know this is fast, but you always talked about making us comfortable. I can't go home tomorrow without knowing how it feels to fuck you."

Alex steadied her breathing, although every inch of her very much wanted to knock her youngest grandchild out and call for help. She tried so badly to not resort to violence now that she got a sense of his strength.

While short in stature, Xander was an athlete. Alex remembered her daughter saying this. Rugby, it was. So, Xander was more than just a regular kid. He had the muscles of the group and was not afraid to use them. "You're just curious, that's all! You never had a girl before, and seeing me brought up these new feelings!"

"You think I never had a girl? Hah, you are so wrong," Xander released his grandmother, but he positioned his arms on either side of her, so she wouldn't think of running off, "I've been so horny since I got here, but it's because I'm not getting enough sex. Girls my age are too stuck up. Too afraid to try new things, but you...I've seen you inside and out, enough to last three lifetimes. I love it, Grandma"

The dark-skinned woman's skin felt like it was melting from the horror of picturing herself being fucked by her youngest grandson. He still had his baby face amongst all that toned muscle. Thinking about that face however, gave Alex an idea.

"You are damn good at your job" Xander said, "How does it feel to have millions of fans cum to you, including me? You should be flattered. Your business is still booming."

"Hehehe...."

"What?"

"Man, did I fail you guys!" Alex laughed heartily, "If only I was there, maybe things would've been different."

The rugby player paused his thrusting, "You're not making this fun, Grandma"

"When was it ever fun? When you forced me to stay here and listen to your pathetic speech, or to feel your small dick rub against my leg?"

Xander bounced back, clearly offended by her words. He opened his mouth, but no retort came. "It's not the cumming to my videos that turns me off, although that's its own issue. It's how you assume that because I invite you in my home and open my world to you, then that gives you a right to say it's okay to fuck me."

The woman could've sworn she caught Xander's eyes water up before he took in a deep breath and said, "...I get it. This is the type of shit you say in your movies. You get the man all riled up until he takes you by force."

"This isn't a movie, little boy," Alex stepped forward, feeling a newfound confidence form in her chest, "I'm too much of a woman for you to handle, and you know it. But I don't blame you. You never had a real woman to show you the ropes." Alex lifted up her pajama top and threw it on the ground, leaving her in only her shorts and sandals, while her top half was completely bare. Her nipples hardened quickly when they hit the cool air, but Xander's cock was even harder.

"Uh...umm..." Xander blubbered, seemingly hypnotized by his grandma's overflowing breasts. "You like what you see?" she flirted, "These are the tits I fed your mother with, and it appears that I need to use them on you too."

"Grandma, I-" Alex brought Xander closer to her by wrapping her arms around him and tugging him into her chest, his face pressed up on her skin. From this view, Xander could see her stretch marks and tiny beauty marks that peppered her bosoms.

"What's wrong? Too real for you? Hehe, you see Xander..." Alex swayed with him gently, "I'm more than my fuck holes, but seems like that's all you care about. Seeing your grandmother for the first time in 18 years? That's some pretty intense shit, but you'd rather taint that memory because you can't control your blue balls for a few days."

"Grandma...You can let go now."

Alex released him with a smile, "Now are you ready to stop being so weird?"

The older woman thought she had scared Xander enough that he'd find the idea of fucking her gross, but instead of him scurrying off to bed, she felt the force of his body push up against hers and she was lifted up to be put on the hood of the car.

"What are you doing?! Ahh!"

Alex's nipple was introduced to Xander's tongue as he lapped it into his mouth, a loud moan coming from his throat. A hand groped the other breasts and massaged it roughly, meanwhile his bottom half thrusted forward, now harder than ever.

"I know you're family, but..." Xander moaned again when he got Alex to gasp from his touch, "The porn is all just business, right? No connection to your partners. You don't even remember their faces, so it doesn't matter. Even if I fuck you now, you'll just throw it in your big pile, because sex is meaningless to you."

"Xander!"

"Don't be mad, that's a good thing," Xander eyed up his grandma, "It means nothing to me either. I want you to not care, 'cause then..."

"Ahh!"

"I can do this," the youngest brother laid Alex on her back and shoved his pants down to reveal his rock hard boner. He tapped it against her thigh a couple of times before crawling on top of his relative and grinding it along the front of her crotch.

Outside of the garage, Tyler & Ryan were consumed with watching late night television, betting against each other what the answers were going to be in the game show.

"What the hell is taking that kid so long?" Tyler said, "It's a yes or no question!"

"He's probably begging her for a sip," Ryan assumed, standing up from the couch and stretching his limbs, "If he doesn't come back in five minutes, I'll check on him...Dammit, I missed what he said! Did you hear that?"

"No," Tyler replied, lifting up the TV remote, "Good thing we have DVR."

Behind the door, Alex peered up at Xander, more annoyed than fearful now. If he was a violent brute, he would've taken her already, but something was holding him back and she knew she could find it.

"Not even gonna remove my shorts?" she said.

"I'm getting to it...just let me enjoy this..."

Fools are all the same, no matter the generation. With all her years in the business and even longer as a female, she wasn't too surprised at what Xander was doing. These type of men come in all shapes and forms, and she's fucked her way out of all of their greedy hands. Xander's no different; he may be the youngest child, but that just means he has more learning to do.

Grabbing his shoulders, Alex started moaning along with Xander. "Mmmh fuck...oh God, feels so good..."

"Yeah?"

"Mmhm...more..."

"Oh God...Chestnut, I wanna be inside you."

"Then do it...cum inside. Give me a baby..."

Xander's movements slowed, "Hmm...what?"

"Gonna fill me up...get me pregnant with your seed," Alex sensed the shift in his voice and amped up her demands, "I want to be the first grandmother to ever get pregnant by her grandson!"

"What the fuck?! Stop that!" Xander refused to thrust anymore, "Talk sexier, like you did in your videos!"

"Oh, you don't like me talking like this? But this is how I love to talk when I'm on the bottom," Alex giggled, reaching behind Xander's head to probe at something, "But I don't mind if we switch things up." The cool touch of Alex's fingers trickled down Xander's pants as she reached for his asshole.

"GAH!" Xander cried, pushing Alex away, "Don't play with my ass; I'm not gay!" Alex jumped off the hood and smiled again, putting her hands together as she walked to the boy in feigned kindness.

"Aww, sweetie. You don't have to be gay to enjoy having something in your ass. Let me teach you."

"NO!"

"Come onnn! It'll be fun."

Xander darted away from her, "This isn't funny. I don't want to be touched there!"

"There's a lot of things I didn't want to do on camera, nor with you tonight, but like you said..." Alex sucked in one of her fingers with a gleam in her eye, "It's only business."

Tyler and Ryan were alerted by a loud bang from behind the garage door, followed by a high-pitched yelp. Tyler wasn't one to freak out over other people, but the hairs of his skin rose with fear.

"...Are you sure he's okay?"

"I'll check it out" the eldest rushed to the door and opened it wide to come face-to-face with an unbelievable sight.

His youngest brother was bent over the dryer, mewling in discomfort, with his grandmother behind him, topless and chuckling darkly. What was most horrifying was the sight of her fingers knuckle deep inside Xander's tight, ghostly pale, ass.

"You're not ready for this, boy!" Alex growled, "This is a fraction of what I dealt with!"

"Okay, I'll stop. I'll stop!"

"You done taking your temperature?"

"YES! Please!"

"Good, that means you'll end this nonsen-" Alex caught Ryan looking at her and she halted her attack, the oxygen vacuumed out of her throat. The grandson she pinned turned his head and called out to his brother.

"Ryan, oh thank God! Take her off of me. She's crazy!"

The blue-eyed man shifted his eyes between his two relatives, processing what the hell he just saw, but he came to a conclusion on what to do. Silently, he walked up to his brother. Alex stepped back without an order, hugging herself to soothe her nerves. Ryan grabbed Xander's shoulder and pulled him up in a standing position just to reel his arm back and sock him in the jaw.

"RYAN!" Alex hollered. The brothers got into a violent brawl with swear words thrown in both directions. Tyler stopped by to see what was going on, and was just as confused as Alex. The middle child glanced at his grandma, as if expecting her to explain this, but she couldn't.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Ryan headlocked Xander, "What did I say?!"

"Dude, it wasn't like that!"

"Bullshit. Wait till mom finds out; this is why she didn't want you to come!" keeping Xander in a headlock, Ryan dragged him upstairs. Tyler and Alex stared at one another, unsure of who should be the one to talk first. But, it was Ryan who spoke after he came back downstairs.

"Sorry 'bout that..." he huffed, "Can we please have some of your beer?"

12