Granny's Cream Pies Pt. 03 - END

Story Info
Three boys take care of Grandma Alex.
8.4k words
4.46
8.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex saw her eldest grandson, Ryan, sitting outside on the front porch with his third beer in hand. He stared out into the empty street, listening to nothing but owls from afar. She questioned if it was the right move to sit with him, but she felt there was no safer place.

Her youngest grandson, Xander, just tried to fuck her and the middle child, Tyler, was still brooding over their last sexual encounter. Neither of them were the best choice to be around. Her bedroom too, given the circumstances, felt just as unsafe.

The older woman took in a deep breath before taking a seat on the bench with Ryan.

"Hey grandma."

"Hey."

The two were silent for a couple minutes, just drinking their beers. The tension was thick.

"You..." Alex started, "You saw me with my fingers up your brother's ass, but you attacked him. Why?"

Ryan raised a hand to his temple, "Because this was expected of him."

"Expected of him?" Alex repeated. The grown man sighed and affirmed her question. "Mom had a unique way of telling us about you. Most of the things she said were about your job. She was angry for a long time, and I think she had ringed the last of it out when she decided to let you into our lives."

Alex's heart was tightening in her chest. That's really all she had to say? Nothing about attending her school performances, their biweekly hikes, or their late-night girl talks?

"She even told us your porn name. That's how Xander knew where to find you. Tyler found you first, but I told him to not watch anything. He promised he wouldn't," Alex wanted to tell Ryan that he was too handsome to be so naive.

"But Xander, he told our mom that he watched your videos. She was horrified! She told him, 'If you talk about any of this to your grandma, you won't be coming back home.' But what did she expect when she revealed your name?"

"Yeah, no kidding."

"I know you wouldn't act like that unless he did something to you. I'm so sorry."

"Don't apologize. It's not your fault."

"It kind of is," Ryan huffed, clearing the ball in his throat, "I should've been more assertive. I had a feeling Xander would pull this shit once mom said you used to be a porn star. It was all she ever talked about."

"Huh," Alex scrunched her face, taking a sip of her beer, "I'm surprised by that."

"Imagine how we were. You give three guys the name of someone's porn handle, and you expect them not to look it up? Ugh, I saw the light flash in Xander's eyes when she said it too; like he was a descendant of Aphrodite. Probably thought that alone made him a good lover, pfft!"

"Aphrodite?" Alex smirked, "I mean, I wouldn't say I'm THAT amazing, but..."

"I guess for mom, being a porn star overshadowed everything," Ryan finished off his beer and placed it next to the other two he emptied, "Was it really that bad? It's not like you took her to any of your shoots, right?"

"No, of course not!"

"You didn't invite strange men into the house?"

"Absolutely not!" Alex raised her voice. She swore that she built a life off of her curves to secure her child's future, not ruin it. "All I remember is her saying she was bullied, but I couldn't help that. It's like being the child of one of those 'Only Fans' stars. Kids that young shouldn't be watching what I was in anyway. Sure, it was humiliating, but I tried to talk to her about it- I really did!"

"It's okay!" Ryan reassured, "I was just asking...Wow, our family, right? Perhaps it was better that you weren't around."

"I still have regrets," the woman swirled the remainder of her drink, turning to face her grandson for the first time since this conversation began. He really looked disheveled. His hair wilder than usual and eyes darkened with hate. "It would've been nice to tell my own story instead of having someone else describe it to you, but it's over, and we gotta work with what we have. This isn't how I pictured on our last night, but what I gained is still so much greater. I still got to know you, and I would rather be attacked by my grandson than be alone any day."

"If loneliness leads you to find comfort in abuse, then I feel sorry for you."

Alex scoffed, placing a hand on her chest, "My, was that poetic!"

"It's the liquor," Ryan replied indifferently, "Can I have one more?"

"Tyler took the rest. We're out of luck."

"Dammit."

"But, we can take a drive to the liquor store...if you want."

Going out at night in New York was asking for trouble, but Alex tested her luck with Ryan. They didn't care about their safety, and both wanted to erase their worries and fall drunk into the morning. They bought stronger liquor and a bottle of wine just for Alex once the boys returned home. This visit was the wildest roller coaster she's been on since the electricity went out on her block.

"He had the nerve to push me up against the car and not expect to be punished for it? I may be old, but these muscles have seen some weights!"

"You're so badass," Ryan reclined the passenger seat as they sat outside the liquor store, "It's amazing how you never got married."

"Don't. It's a scam," Alex hiccuped, "Oh wait."

The roads were barren, so the former actress decided to speed back home. It was a horrible display of character, but she lost her care for morals. Ryan didn't even seem to notice her driving was swerving more, but they made it back without any injuries.

Alex did not leave her car inside the garage. Instead, she parked in the driveway to talk more with Ryan, who had loosened up a considerable amount after two more drinks. The conversation that was so filled with laughter and jokes had quieted down on Ryan's end over time. He shut his eyes and laid his hands on his chest, developing a solemn air about him.

"Ryan, are you okay?"

"I've been lying to you, Grandma," he creaked open his eyes that were now glistening, "I did see one of your videos."

"Oh! Well, that's okay. You were curious."

"Not just that, I..." he gulped, "I thought it was hot."

"Which one was it?"

"I don't remember the name, but you were with a girl and a guy. The girl was eating you out while being fucked by the guy, and then you switched. I pretended it wasn't you. The girl was more my type anyway: Asian and super thin-"

"Blasian Persuasion. I remember that."

"...but I couldn't stop looking at you. Your face when she was going down, it did something to me that shouldn't happen with family," Ryan shut his eyes, and his chest was moving up and down quickly, "I feel so bad. I'm no better..."

"Hey hey..." Alex leaned out of her chair, brushing a stray hair away from Ryan's closed eyes, "You have nothing to be ashamed of. It's natural to wonder about those things. If I had a family member who was in porn, I'd look them up too."

Ryan chuckled weakly, "Don't try to make me feel better. This is different."

"Oh really? Why do you say that?"

"When I started my divorce process, I was in a really bad place. Feels like I still am sometimes. But, what cheered me up wasn't my friends or going out to parties. It was seeing you in those videos, and gathering bits and pieces of your personality through them."

Alex's heart skipped a beat.

"...I know they're all scripted, but you can still tell the kind of person you are. So funny...I remember in one, you thought the camera didn't catch you rolling your eyes after gagging on this guy's cock, and then you peeked back and acted all normal again. You also do this thing with your tongue where you wiggle the tip of it along the guy's slit. Most girls just lick it, but you dip into it like you're about to touch a frozen pole. It was so cute, and signature to you."

"Ryan..." the woman brushed away his hair long ago, but her hand was still placed along his head. All this time he was talking; he kept his eyes closed. "You are the best actor ever..."

"Hmm?"

"All this time, you've been acting like the perfect gentleman," she curled her mouth mischievously, "But from what you're telling me, you're the biggest creep of them all."

Ryan's eyes opened, his slurring words sinking in, like his body went on autopilot to confess his sins, "No, I'm not like that. I swear! I just...I-I just-"

Alex's lips kissed Ryan's in a moment of impulsivity. She didn't trust that this was the right thing to do, but it was something she wanted to do. Something that she could pretend was acted upon because of the alcohol.

"G-grandma?"

"I'm sorry," Alex whispered, trailing a hand down Ryan's chest, "Some families kiss each other on the lips though."

"In France, yes...I don't know what to think about this."

"Am I really a comfort to you?"

"You are, but," Ryan shifted his eyes downward, "It's not right. I'm just lonely..."

Alex's hand cupped Ryan's crotch, feeling a light bulge. She kissed the younger man's temple, "Aren't we all?" and undid his jeans. Ryan watched as Alex unbuttoned his jeans and pulled down the zipper. His heartbeat was picking up speed.

"No, I can't. Not here..."

Ryan's briefs were the only thing blocking the eager grandma from fondling his penis full-on. She stared down at the underwear, flashing back to a time where she was buying a pack of diapers for her daughter's baby shower. Her face grew hot, and Ryan's hesitation appeared to have snapped her out of her trance.

"Please don't cry, Grandma."

"How can I not? I'm a monster..." she wiped away her own tear with the back of her hand, sitting back properly in her driver's seat, "You're family, and doing this would hurt our relationship."

Ryan's face soured with sorrow and confusion, glancing at his open fly and hardened erection.

"I think about how your mother didn't want me around because of my past. I thought she was crazy. It's only a job, not who I am. But, look at me! You're going through a lot right now, and you don't need an old has-been trying to take advantage of that. I'm sorry I'm not the person you wanted me to be."

"What do you mean?" Ryan sat up straight, "I was just saying I can't do it here. I want to make love to you properly."

"Huh?!"

"Yeah. Why would I have sex in a car? That's just inconvenient," it was Ryan's turn to lean forward and grab Alex's hand, "Let's go inside."

"Nonononono...," Alex mumbled, a migraine beginning to emerge, "We can't! You just said it wasn't right! I'd be an irresponsible role model if I fucked you. After everything that's happened, how can you still want this?"

"I'm not a child, Grandma. I'm almost 30," the eldest grumbled, "I can make my own decisions, and I only said it wasn't right because...well, this isn't normal. But, a lot of families aren't normal! You hear about those stories all the time. Hell, just yesterday we heard about a father abusing his kids. How many other people act normal to us, but then fuck their families on the side?"

"It's really rare."

"At least it's consensual with us. We're adults, and I never knew you growing up, so it's not like you groomed me. I want you because...you're you."

Her older grandson really made good use of his law degree, with how persuasive he was in making incest sound appealing.

"But you're getting a divorce."

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"You're desperate for attention," Alex spat out, "and you know that I can do a lot of interesting things with my body, so you want to test it out. I get it, but I'm through with entertaining you boys. I've been nothing but a sex doll that each of you want to take for a ride."

"...I didn't know I came off so selfish," Ryan released her hand, looking away, "You know what? It seems like we're both confused. It's been a long night too, and the drinks are messing with our heads. We don't have to do anything."

"You're not mad?"

"How could I be mad at you for setting boundaries? You have a point, Grandma. This is a lot to take in. Best we just sleep it off."

The pair quietly exited the vehicle and made their way inside.

"Why did you say 'you boys' like all of us tried getting with you?" Ryan asked.

Alex blushed, but figured this was her only chance to release her burden before she regretted it. "The first night you slept over, Tyler came onto me-"

"What?!"

"We did things together, but not anymore."

Ryan stopped walking to absorb this information, "Did he hurt you?"

"No honey, I'm fine. He just wasn't that great in bed...I shouldn't have said that."

"I'm gonna kill him."

"I said I'm fine! Just go to bed. Please."

They agreed to head straight to their separate rooms, but sleeping was easier said than done. Alex laid on her back, staring up at the ceiling, looking back on her life. "I didn't mean it..." she uttered, remembering how she accused Ryan of only wanting to test her out like a sex doll. It was her that came on to him. He spent this whole vacation being so respectful despite his urges, yet her urges wanted more.

The likelihood of any of the boys bringing these activities up to their mother was high, so Alex prepared herself to live without closure from her daughter and a restraining order. Although it was early in the morning, and the beer wore off, Alex craved her bottle of wine. So, dressed in a fluffy pink robe, she quietly walked downstairs to the kitchen. However, a dark silhouette was standing by the fridge, which made Alex shriek.

"Shit shit shit!" the silhouette struggled to keep his bottle of beer in his hand, startled by her presence, but he kept it from crashing on the floor. The former actress slowly recognized the person she was staring at and sighed.

"Can't sleep?"

"Not a wink," Ryan put the beer bottle back in the fridge, "I was gonna have another, but now this looks bad."

"Drinking this early is unhealthy for you," Alex stepped forward.

"I know, that's why I was trying to be quiet."

"There's something more productive you could do to relax your nerves."

"Yeah?"

"Mmhm."

Alex and Ryan were standing inches away from one another now, in the dark kitchen, the birds ready to ring in the new day. The former porn actress was happy Ryan was standing in front of the kitchen counter because she locked him in place with her hands on either side of him, and she leaned in to kiss him again. This time, he kissed back.

In the darkness, Alex could try to picture Ryan as some intruder that broke into her home and is now seducing her, so she won't rat him out to the cops. Now that was a story she never starred in before. But, she didn't want to think of this as another produced fantasy. This was her reality. Making out with her grandson.

She felt his abs underneath his tank top; she reveled in feeling the hills and ridges of his body he worked so hard to achieve. If she was still in the business, she would've recommended him for a role- he was perfect. But then again, the thought of doing that made her jealous.

"You're mine..." she whispered to him, kissing his nipple.

Ryan wasn't anticipating her to start there, but it did turn him on. He was sensitive around his nipples, especially because nobody tried sucking on them as hard as Alex was doing.

"Ow!" Ryan said, feeling love bites being marked on his pec.

"Too much?"

"No, you're doing great. I just don't want this to be all about me."

Alex kneeled, "But it's my job to take care of you." Pulling down his underwear, the woman was hit with the graduate's cock, proudly erect and leaking. "Your briefs do you no justice..." she said aloud to herself.

"Wha? Ahh...Grandma-hah!" Ryan gripped the counter, feeling his relative's tongue tickled the inside of his slit. She moaned as she absorbed his precum and the grunts she heard from above, but there was one thing she wasn't crazy about.

"Don't call me Grandma when we're like this. Call me Chestnut."

"Really?" Ryan tilted his head, "Sounds too impersonal. How about Alexandra?"

The dark-skinned woman flushed pink, her hand still holding his cock, "You charmer...Alexandra is so long, you'd be done cumming before you finish saying it."

"Alex?"

"Sure," the woman agreed, trying not to sound too giddy, and she returned to her job of pleasuring the 29-year old. Her tongue left his slit and swirled around the head, then she brought her mouth down to take in half of his shaft. A hand was placed on Alex's head, petting at her tight curls that was held back by a hair tie. Normally, her sex acts were done when her hair was out and flowing, but she was more comfortable like this. Ryan didn't seem to mind.

"Deeper..." he moaned. Alex did as she was told, going as deep as she possibly could before she felt the tip hitting the back of her throat. She pulled off his length to let out a couple of coughs, as goosebumps raised from her skin. She can't recall the last time she gagged on a man's cock.

"It's okay, I'm fine," Alex said, knowing her grandson would be worried for her, "You're just more than I expected."

"That's a nice way of putting it. Stand up for me."

The older woman stood, and Ryan took her face in his hands and kissed her forehead. Next, he kissed the tip of her nose, before resting his head against hers.

"That was incredible," he smiled, "Thank you for that."

Alex was stunned by his display of affection. He treated her like a precious item he refused to let go of. "Why are you talking like we're done here?"

"Are we not?"

"No!" Alex cried, "Dear God, is this all you wanted?!"

"No, but-"

Alex backed away to give herself space to undo her robe, revealing her in only red laced panties. She stood there unabashedly, tall in figure, thick thighs and hips with an ass to match. Her stomach chubby, and breasts large and far from sagging.

Aside from her brown skin, her tits were the star of her films. Many people came just to see her tits, for how naturally big they were. She's received tons of responses to her videos- some she wasn't sure to take as a compliment or an insult like, "I wanna fuck that sexy jungle bitch" or, "She deserves to be gangbanged." But Ryan didn't say anything like that.

"You're beautiful..."

Alex couldn't be there to listen to Ryan's first words when he was a baby, but these first words after seeing her naked were just as rewarding.

"Here's a life lesson for you," Alex told him, "Don't stop while you're ahead." The woman jumped to sit on the kitchen counter, spreading her legs apart. She pulled her panties to the side, revealing how soaking wet they became just from giving him a blowjob. Her pussy was hairy, but not to an extreme degree. Only enough to prove that she was an experienced woman. Her clit was enlarged, beckoning Ryan to come and touch it. The long-haired man bent down to help remove Alex's panties, tossing them to the side, and replacing them with his mouth. His large hands caressed her thighs while his tongue escaped his lips and introduced itself to hers.

Her cum was so much, Ryan was already swallowing it within his first few licks. Yet, his attention was mostly on stimulating her sensitive clit. He moaned softly, knowing the vibrations would carry on through her body. He was consumed in her crotch, and never came up for air; if she said anything to him, it wouldn't have registered- he was consumed by her essence.

Ryan felt his head being pushed in deeper by Alex's hand; she thrusted him against her crotch until the familiar tight ball in her stomach was beginning to unravel. Ryan gasped once his head was pulled away from Alex's pussy. Her hand kept a tight hold on his dark locks as she gazed at him with blown wide pupils.

"Come up here," she said. Ryan stood up and kissed her, aware that she desired him in this way- her juices shimmering on his talented lips. Alex took Ryan's cock and positioned it at her entrance. A gesture like that could only mean one thing, and neither party was willing to indulge in their doubts about it.

They've both been worried about the right way to approach things, how to make this visit the best, one that can start to kindle their familial relationship as well as rekindle the estranged bond with Alex and her daughter. All of that was not considered. They were too far gone, and whatever the future held for them would be dealt with after they savored in sin.