Granny's Cream Pies Pt. 03 - END

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I forgot a condom," Ryan groaned as he embraced his partner's tight walls.

"Don't fret," Alex wrapped her arms around her grandson, kissing his cheek, "I'm well past the age of having kids."

Ryan didn't fight any further. It would be cowardly to pull out now that has a taste of his older relative. Gripping her hips, with his face in the crook of her neck, Ryan began thrusting in rhythm to his Alex's hips. She had long initiated their fucking with expertise, knowing just how to maneuver her hips in this position so his cock could slide in all the way and caress her sweet spots. It felt as though she were the one riding him rather than the other way around.

"This feels so good," Ryan moaned, secretly thinking that he should've replaced "good" with "wrong," because it should've been. Driving your cock in and out of your 59-year old grandmother is immoral. But, if everyone had a relative who was as sweet and youthful as his, maybe they'd understand.

She was gorgeous beyond her looks, although nobody could deny her creamy, brown skin mesmerized many. Her long, dark curls were as animated as when she used to star in her movies. Her dark brown eyes could be seen as regular by some, but as he fucked her on the counter, they watered like diamonds.

Her heartbeat grew faster as the thrusting was starting to become taxing to her older body. It had been years since she fucked this way. She grunted, "Wait, my leg hurts!" feeling a cramp in her right thigh.

Alex yelped when she felt Ryan pull out and lift her off the counter. Alex was escorted to the living room just across from the counter; she was laid down on the couch, and Ryan inserted himself again. "I didn't know-mmh! You were so strong!"

"You worked so hard...Let me take care of you."

The sun was rising in the sky, and the birds chirped right as Ryan and Alex were nearing the end of their tryst. Ryan kissed along her face right before his cock could no longer hold back his cum. With a deep growl, Ryan released himself in Alex.

"You're so good...so good," he repeated, kicking the word "wrong" out of existence.

"I think that was my second time..." Alex sighed, "I can't go more if I tried."

"Me neither," Ryan pulled out and rested beside Alex, taking her into his arms, "...What are we going to do?"

"Let's talk about that later. I can't think like this..."

"Mmh..."

The couple fell silent, trying to get some sleep after going the whole night without it.

"I can't believe you know about Only Fans," Ryan laughed, referring to their talk on the front porch.

"Hehe, gotta keep up with the times."

The pair finally went to sleep on the couch, in all their glory. They listened to each other's slowing heartbeats. The sun beams that slipped past the window curtains rested on their sides, creating a circle of light on their stomachs- bringing them even closer together.

After an indiscernible amount of time, Alex's eyes opened with an alert reaction. She could've sworn she heard somebody, but all she saw was Ryan's arm wrapped across her body. She hummed with joy, but then a noise came from upstairs.

"Crap!"

"Quiet! Get in before they see!"

Alex smacked her lips, the cogs in her mind turning before reality struck her hard. There were only two other people in the house that could've said those things, and they sounded so scared too. The woman sat up, jutting her grandson awake.

"Morning..." the younger one rubbed his eyes.

"You should get dressed. Your flight is at 2, right?"

"Yeah, but what time is it?"

"Almost 6am," Alex read the clock on her wall, "But, we should get packing already."

"I'm already packed."

"Of course you are," Alex mumbled, "Then let's tell your brothers- no, shit...just...ugh!"

"What's going on?" Ryan confronted his bubbling relative, whose mind was scrambling by the second. "Did I do something wrong?"

Alex stepped away from Ryan, increasing his fears that she regretted what they had done. "No, but I'm scared," Alex confessed, igniting a new fear in her grandson. He got off the couch and held her hands, trying to seek clearer answers.

"What happened?"

"I think your brothers caught us."

The confusion now gone; Ryan understood what that meant for the two of them. He lowered his head. "That's all? You had me worried for a second. I don't about that. Let them look!"

"You can't be serious!" Alex cried, "This is so embarrassing, and what if they tell? I'd never be able to show my face around you guys again. She'll have a restraining order against me!" The eldest brought his grandma in for a hug, ignoring her rational panic.

"Oh man, my heart was racing like crazy. I'm glad it wasn't anything horrible."

"This isn't horrible to you?" Alex hugged Ryan back, "Are you even listening?"

"I am. If they tell, then I tell. But they won't," the graduate closed his eyes, "I know how they are. Who would want to admit that they tried fucking you and failed? They're less likely to tell even more now because they see that we're together. Telling on me is like telling on themselves that they couldn't get what I earned."

"They could just call you a pervert, and pretend they never tried at all."

"I love my brothers, but they aren't that bright. Nobody would believe that story."

"You sound so sure..." the dark-skinned woman sighed, resting her head against the man's chest, "So, we just ignore them? Forget this ever happened?"

Ryan squeezed Alex deeper in his arms, "I don't ever want to forget. They shouldn't either. After the way they treated you, this trip should be burned in their memory for the rest of their lives.

Alex could get behind her grandson's twisted way of thinking, but still something nagged her that this wasn't the ending they all needed. If she drove them to the airport, with two of her grandsons despising her, what message would that give to their mother?

Tyler and Xander were stupid boys. Extremely stupid, with not a clue of what they were doing, but Alex was sick of letting her family down. She may never be the typical grandparent she wanted to be, but she wasn't a typical porn star either- and that earned her millions.

"None of us will ever forget this," Alex spoke, "but I still can't leave you guys without a parting gift. I can't bear it in my heart to end things poorly."

"After everything, you'd still want to-?"

"Yes. It's the least I could do."

"...You're better than I am. Too kind for this world."

Alex pulled away from their hug, "Don't misunderstand. This is a one-time gift. One that'll teach them a lesson they needed to learn long ago."

The house grew quiet, and over time, the two youngest grandchildren exited their rooms again with caution.

"They should be done now, right?"

"Yes, no one lasts that long. I think the coast is-" Tyler cut himself off when he saw his grandma in the kitchen. Her face was calmer, and she carried a smile.

"Couldn't sleep either, could you?" Tyler believed his grandma was trying to trick him, because she was still completely naked.

"I'm not falling for this. I know you don't want me around anymore," Tyler grunted, "and I'm not crazy like Xander to just take you by force."

"Hey!" the youngest cried, but he didn't go any further, knowing that he was the last person to argue about anything after his stupid attack.

"Is that why you've acted so distant, because you thought I didn't want you?" Alex said, "How can I turn away my sweet boys?" Ryan, who had been standing quietly beside Alex approached her when she called for him.

Just like they agreed, Ryan hugged her in front of his brothers, her naked rear facing them, and he spread her cheeks widely- exposing the cum he had released inside of her smeared all over her hole. Xander's erection shot up, but he still averted his eyes. Tyler ogled the scene in disbelief. He wasn't sure if he had woken up at all, and this was only some trippy, wet dream.

"If you had known how to treat a woman, then you could've had the privilege of cumming in me like he did," she cooed, whispering to Ryan to massage her cheeks; letting them watch his white hands dig deeper into the meat of her glutes. "He was so talented and thick. His tongue was born to eat pussy. You should listen to your older brother more often-"

"Okay, I get it!" Tyler yelled, his face beet red, "If this is all some excuse to make me feel bad, then you succeeded. Ryan's the best at everything. We know that. We don't need to know this part about him too. I'm sorry, okay? Sorry I even tried anything. We'll never talk about this again!"

"You didn't let me finish..." Alex turned around, now with Ryan's arms wrapped around her waist. He kissed her head tenderly, remaining quiet and stiff for what was to come.

"I've done everything to try and please you boys, except for what counts. It's such a tease to have a porn star for a grandma, and with me not being around all your lives; I missed out on so many things, that it was inevitable you'd be lost without my direction. So, I'm only offering this once...would you like me to teach you how to be a man?"

***

"That's it. Keep pushing. That's a good boy!"

Tyler's tongue was being suffocated by his grandma's asshole. This is why he avoided doing anal with anybody, but how could he resist this time? Ryan already claimed her pussy as he rested his back on the kitchen floor, thrusting up into her while she sang his praises. Tyler's pride was assaulted by Alex's compliments of his older brother's skilled fucking. He could do that too, and he needed to prove it to her.

The middle child went far in convincing women that going down on them wasn't necessary. But, he secretly looked up techniques on how to perform on a woman that night he was rejected- setting his pride aside for once. His grandma taught him there was more to fucking than penetration, and now that he had competition, Tyler was ready to show off his newfound abilities.

His older brother's semen didn't deter him from licking his grandma's tight hole. He caressed the creases of her rim with the tip of his tongue, then circled clockwise a few times before taking a deep plunge past her hole where it suddenly felt hot and constricting.

Tyler's face dug deeper in her cheeks, his body cramping slightly from the awkward position he needed to crouch into to stay connected to her ass. Her words of encouragement egged him on to continue her work; his cock got a surge of energy when she cried, "You've gotten so much better at this!" Those words affirmed for him that he did have the ability to make somebody happy, even an experienced porn star.

Tyler's black hair was already sweating, slicked back against his head when he sat up after Alex told him to back away. If everyone remained quiet in that moment, you could hear his heart pounding out of his chest. This was a work-out he needed to have more often.

"Come inside..." she uttered.

"Really? I could?"

"Mmmhm."

If this were any other girl, he'd argue with his brother to stop hogging that sweet pussy so he could get a piece. But Alex was different. This was her playground, and for the first time in his life, he needed to follow the rules.

Almost painfully slow, he sank his dick into the ass of his hot grandmother. Since she was already lubed up with her other grandchild's seed, it took Tyler no time to fill her balls deep. The three of them paused to let Tyler settle in, and Ryan glared up at Tyler with a domineering look that read, "Don't get it twisted. She's still mine..." As they proceeded to rock in unison, the youngest member of the family had creamed his pants.

Alex had not invited Xander to the party, but she didn't forget about him; she was waiting for the right time. Alex had positioned herself to face Xander as he watched her being double penetrated by his brothers. He sat on the ground, resting up against the back of the living room couch, cock in hand.

He couldn't believe what he was watching; who knew real life could be so entertaining? Aside from playing rugby, life was as boring as it could get. He was blessed with two parents, and siblings with large enough age gaps that they went through all the common mistakes kids go through before he was old enough to speak. Plus, thanks to the money Alex earned, his family was set for life.

Anything he wanted, he got, and that included women. But girls his age were too boring compared to the acts his grandma performed back in the day. He craved someone like that; the one who'd happily fuck other men for his amusement or agree to an 11-way. But, Xander faced the harsh truth that his grandma wasn't a sex freak because she liked it, but because she needed to be to support her family.

Just because Alex consented to being cummed on by countless dicks, doesn't mean she'd want it in her normal life. Xander knew he was wrong to assume such a thing when he pounced on her, but his dick controlled his body more than common sense. This was his punishment; to be a cuck in the middle of a threesome that he pleaded with his grandma to let him take part in.

"Came already?" Alex said, "Can't show a little skin without you blowing up."

Xander looked down at his leaking cock and shuddered. Some girls laughed at his lack of endurance, and he'd have to drop them immediately after that. They didn't get it; sex was a powerful thing for him.

"I'm sorry," Xander apologized for his orgasm, and more for what he did in the garage.

"Poor thing...," Alex commented. On her command, the eldest children pulled out of her holes, and she crawled towards Xander. The spent boy reached for his pants that he had tossed to the side, but Alex stopped him.

"Let's clean you up..." she kept his thighs apart and slid her head down on his cock.

"Gh! Grandma, stop I don't-!" Xander covered his face, feeling smaller than ever, "Don't suck it. I don't want-"

"Such a big boy..." Alex ignored his whining, knowing his hesitation was only said out of shame. Her lips went down to his nutsack and sucked in a testicle, sending Xander's cock back to full stiffness. "Look at you...all that cock, and don't know what to do with it."

Xander's muscles tensed up, tempted to reach out to his grandma and slam her head back on his shaft. Nobody ever paid that close attention to his balls. The gentle touches placed on that sensitive skin was driving him wild. Trying to redeem himself, Xander willed his body to hold back from touching Alex and pay attention to something else. The coolness of the floor, the antique smell of the couch, his brother's wandering eyes...

Ryan and Tyler observed their little brother being sucked off by their loving grandma like they were taking mental notes. Ryan was especially watchful with how he gazed at Alex's toned back that led down to her ass. After a while, Tyler needed to relieve himself in the restroom, so he dashed upstairs.

"Slow down," Xander cried, "I can't...mmh!"

"Already?" Alex moved up more and presented Xander with her naturally large tits, "Oh, am I going to destroy you..." She wrapped Xander's cock between her breasts and kissed the tip before she massaged him. After a few seconds, Alex dipped her tongue underneath Xander's foreskin to collect his built-up smegma. She circled all around to make sure her boy was nice & clean. From the way she calmly scrubbed his cock, you'd think she wasn't hearing his desperate, frantic cries from above. Ryan was still staring.

"Touch me," Alex demanded. Xander hurried to hold the back of her head, feeling her sweaty curls and pushed her deeper on the tip. His hips twitched upward, giving everything he got to Alex until the familiar rush of ecstasy rushed out of his balls.

"Wow..." Ryan mouthed quietly, as Xander unloaded himself for a second time. Somehow, this load was heavier than the first. Part of it splattered on Alex's tongue and the majority spilled on her breasts. Alex sat up and admired the clear substance that created a web of seed on her chest.

She giggled and said, "Your skin is extra sensitive compared to your brothers' cocks, but that's okay. You have a lot of love to offer."

Xander's mouth was open, but he couldn't speak a word. None of Alex's old movies could compare to the act she just displayed. He thought they were all finished, so Xander stood up and was ready to leave.

"Hold on, you!" Alex said, "I still haven't gotten my fill."

"But, we haven't eaten yet," Xander stated, his stomach releasing a loud rumble as if to prove his point.

"Oh, you will. As soon as Tyler gets back, we'll all be stuffed."

***

Alex's daughter called shortly after the boys made it home. She said some things that brought a smile to Alex's face. "They all looked so relaxed. Did you guys go to a spa?"

"Ehh, something like that," Alex replied, setting up her things for her third shower of the day. She scrubbed everywhere, but it felt like their semen would take days to remove entirely.

Ryan, that greedy boy, never allowed his brothers to even dip an inch of their dicks into Alex's pussy. "I'm the oldest, so I get to cum in her first," he said, but from how protective and loving he had been when it was just the two of them, Alex knew his reasoning was way more complex than that.

Tyler's love for ass pushed Xander out of the way from getting his turn trying anal, so the baby of the group settled for an old fashioned blowjob- one where he'd cum down her throat instead of spilling it.

They were united. Finally, after all of these years, Alex had all three of her boys under one roof and they were happy. More than that in fact. They reached a euphoria that only the most depraved could experience.

"You're sucking me dry!" Xander moaned, his third orgasm approaching, "I'm ready to cum again!"

"I haven't even gotten- mmh-mine yet!" Tyler thrusted his hips harder against Alex's ass, giving it one degree away from a sunburn. Ryan let go of Alex's nipple to argue, "If you-fuck-would slow down-oh my God-we can do it...together!"

"Together," Alex said to herself, "All together..." and with Tyler slowing down just a little, the three men lost themselves in their lust. Their world flushed away in a wave of white, their pulsating dicks shooting thick semen in every orifice of their grandmother's hole. The great Chestnut Cracker, for the first time in years, was thoroughly fucked.

Alex still hadn't cum, even after all of that, so the boys decided to treat her to some tender aftercare. Xander had passed out in his room after being persuaded that after three orgasms, he was too tired to assist. Tyler stayed and went down on Alex to slurp and swallow the cum that he and Ryan split.

"You're like a different person...oh there, yes...stay right there..."

Ryan sat beside Alex and massaged her head at first, because she made a quick comment that she was developing a migraine from all the activity. When she told him to stop, he proceeded to lift her chin up and kiss her, even with Xander's fresh load still in her mouth. The pair sucked on each other's filthy tongues, and only pulled away when Alex felt herself ready to cum from Tyler's tongue.

"If you count lying in bed all day as a spa trip, then they definitely went!" Alex joked, turning on the hot water for her bath. She walked out the room and shut the door behind her, so her daughter could still hear her clearly. "I'm so relieved they had a good time. They're all so different in their own way; I was afraid that I wouldn't be enough to satisfy them."

"You were fine," her child said. With some shuffling on her end as she got into bed, Alex's daughter changed the subject, "Did I ever tell you how I chose Xander's name?"

"No, I don't think you have," Alex sat on her own bed.

"I've never been good with creative boy names, but my husband was going to pick some stupid one that I can't even remember now. I just know it was bad, and unless I came up with something, then he'd name our son that. I thought, "Hell no!" so I went with my gut and chose 'Xander'."