Granny's Mistakes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're home Sammy, I was waiting up but got sleepy ... I'll go warm yuh dinner for yuh," she said sleepily.

"It's okay ... I ate already ... you have your rest," I mumbled softly.

She was poking her head against my upper arm, so I raised it and she placed her head on my shoulder and pec, her lips touching my nipples, sending my cock into even more of a frenzy. Within minutes she was again snoring. I brought my other hand around and rested it on her soft fleshy waist. Her big breasts pressing against my side was very comforting. I let my hand travel to the breast and cover it gently. I closed my sleepy eyes, lost in the bliss of her warmth and welcoming marshmallow body.

I awakened to a tingling pressure on my left pec and when my sleepy head cleared I realized that granny was nibbling on my nipple, and at the same time her hand was stoking my hard rod. I froze - fearful, sexually excited and confused all at once. My heart began to pound heavily as she continued to stroke my dick. She stroked and squeezed and pumped my hard dick for a long while, before sliding downward and taking the excited organ into her mouth. I could have screamed with pleasure as she bit and sucked my cock. I cracked open my eyes and looked on amazed and tingling with excitement at the salt and pepper head bobbing in my crotch, sending burning spikes of ecstasy sticking into my body, all over.

Her hands found my balls and she was rolling them expertly in her palms and then licking them and the spot between them and my anus. I stiffened, hoping her tongue would travel lower. It soon did, probing and stroking. She was spreading the cheeks and I bent my legs and spread them wide, making it easier for her to dive in. I watched through the cracked eyes as she, clumsily, apparently still drunk, got out of her panties she straddled me and holding the stiff rod against and between her wet pussy lips, sat down her heavy body, taking all of me in with a loud grunt. Her fat, damp ass pressed down hard on my crotch and upper thighs. She moved up and down on me for a while and then leaned forward and nibbled both of my nipples.

She rose up back slightly, resting on elbows while grabbing my arms, as she moved into a slow back and forth movement. I remained stiff and silent, as if in deep, drunken sleep as the big body rode my slim frame. She rode me long, alternating between jerks and thrusts and grinding moves until I came forcefully, shooting hot young fluid into her. She increased her pace, probably wanting to come before my cock deflated. I drew my thighs close together and tightened my buttocks, concentrating on keeping my cock hard. A few minutes later gran came with a mighty shudder. She threw herself off me and lay on her back floundering on the firm mattress.

"Oh Sammy," she cried out as she shook.

I felt her kissing my lips and then she turned and switched on the bedside lamp and turned back towards me. She shrieked loudly. I did not move a muscle.

"Oh my god, oh my god, what have I done ... what de fuck I do," I heard her cry out.

She sat up in the bed and I could feel the mattress moving under her trembling body. She moved away and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Jesus Christ, Flo, another big, foolish mistake ... yuh drunken old fool ... when will you stop making mistakes ... oh mih gawd," she said, sobbing.

I wondered if the mistake she was referring to was the mistake of trusting her nephew that she'd told me about earlier, or if she had accidentally fucked somebody else like she'd just done me.

"Manny," I heard her call my name.

I did not speak or move, didn't even breath.

"Manny," she called out again, a bit louder.

I remained still. She moved across the bed, and pushed my shoulder twice. I made a little sleep sound, stirred a bit and turned onto my side, then broke into a fake snore of a kind.

"Oh, thank god the poor baby is knocked out ... thank you father, for letting him sleep through that" I heard her say, relief in her voice.

She got off the bed and I heard her open the door to the bathroom. A few minutes later I heard her come back and felt her weight on the bed and then she was using a wet rag to wipe away evidence of her ghastly mistake. This served to send my cock raging again, and I heard her breathe heavily and felt her fingers, fighting temptation, gently squeeze it before she tried getting it back into the fly of the pajama, but sensibly decided, I think, to just let it be, lest she woke me up. Once again she got up and went to the bathroom. When she returned and turned off the light and got into the bed I could smell bath gel, indicating that she had also washed away all evidence from her body.

She lay down next to me, close, and breathing heavily, her hands behind her head. I made a little snort, and rolled toward her, sliding down a bit to poke my head under her armpits, immediately enjoying the feminine scent. As our bodies touched, I threw an arm and a leg across her soft bulk, letting my hand rest on, and gently grip a breast as my leg fitted in between her thick thighs, my hard cock pressing into one. She gasped and her heart pumped wildly. She eventually brought a hand around and rested it on my side, softly stroking it, as she also carefully spread her legs to give mine a better fit. The old girl was obviously still in fuck mode, but unwilling to give in fully to temptation.

When I awakened again I was on my back. I felt careful movement next to me and I heard a pouring sound and then something hitting the top of the night stand. I then heard a gulping sound and then a glass being put down. She had taken a drink. I felt her lay back and make a little sigh. I lay still, thinking over all that had happened so far. Ten minutes later she was snoring in deep sleep.

I let some time pass before I chanced cracking my eyes. The room was, by then, bright from sunlight. I turned on my side and opened my eyes. She was sleeping with her head turned away from me. The leg to the other side of me was bent and her nightie huddled around her bare crotch. She had obviously forgotten to put on fresh panties after her bathroom trip. I could see the floppy lips of the pussy that had fucked me hours ago. They were poking out from thick, salt and pepper bush, and didn't look bad at all. It wasn't hard making up my mind, spurred on by hard morning wood, and alcohol still surfing my blood.

I leaned over and gave the bushy rise a little kiss before moving up and over to pull the two sides of the V front of her night dress apart freeing both huge bubbies. I lowered my head and began sucking on a nipple until it became hard in my mouth. After a while I moved to the other one and gave it the same treatment while my hand reached down and stroked the sleeping pussy. She instinctually spread her legs. I moved down and fitted myself between her thighs and placed my mouth to her core. I licked the thick floppy lips that had become swollen from induced blood flow. I then found her clit and pulling back the hood, began licking it, making her squirm. I took the clit into my mouth and sucked on it ardently. I worked it over until she began jerking and shuddering as an orgasm tore through her body.

"Manny! Oh gawd ... Manny ... what are you... " I heard her cry out, her hands pushing at my head.

"Shhhhh! Granny ... it's alright ... it's alright," I said.

"No, baby, it's ... not ... alright ... unnnnnnnh!" she cried, her hands gripping my wooly head, in a less convincing manner than her voice, which of itself sounded uncertain of the words uttered.

Her big body shook a few more times and I rose up and positioned myself between her thighs feeling and seeing her knees bend and rise and her legs fall aside invitingly. I reached forward and took my pillow and dragged it to her ass which she lifted, allowing me to place it under her. I reached for the other one and she obligingly removed her head and helped me place it on the first one before plopping down her heavy batty onto it.

I looked down at gran with her head much lower than her ass and pussy, her legs spread and calling for cock. I moved forward and her hand guided me into the wet, tight hairy cunt. I put my hands under and around her knees and resting on mine, fitting well because of her elevated position I began pounding into granny, disappearing and reappearing repeatedly into the salt and pepper bush. She bucked, appreciatively and encouragingly as best she could in the unusual position and in her drunken state, her aged body eager to get involved. I hit her with steady, short jabs, twisting my body to probe one inner wall then the other.

She managed to somehow raise her legs high and I leaned forward, hitting her with jackhammer force and frequency as she moaned and yelled occasionally, but taking the onslaught willingly.

"Oh, granny, you are so beautiful ... I like this thick juicy body of yours ... please forgive me for making you do this ... but you are so lovely and sexy, I just couldn't resist"

I felt her body stiffen and she was silent for a while, as if thinking, before finally saying:

"I forgive you honey and I'm so glad you were unable to resist because I am enjoying this so much ... fuck yuh granny baby ... I want this so much," she cried.

I was happy with myself for giving the old girl a way out - absolving herself from blame - if only from me.

I continued pounding the slick pussy, as she wore a pleased smile on her flushed face.

"Granny, your pussy is so nice ... you're better than any young girl," I said, meaning it.

"Oh Manny, what are you doing to me?" she cried, flinging her hips passionately.

"I'm fucking you granny don't you like it."

"I do baby, I do ... I mean, how yuh making me feel ... you are doing it so good ... with yuh cock and yuh words ... oh gawd, yuh driving yuh granny mad ... unnnnnnnnh!"

And she went wild, flinging her hips all over the place and rolling her frisky old body as her favourite grandchild ploughed his hard cock into her ancient, hungry depths. Without warning she suddenly rolled off the pillows and got onto her knees and elbows. I got behind her in a flash and spread the big, juicy butt cheeks. Her hands did the rest, reaching under and guiding me into the slippery opening. My hips moved in, sinking hard meat into her sex pot. I made deep, hard strokes, slapping against her ample flesh that wriggled, jiggled and bounced. I sunk my fingers into the cheeks as I hit the core bump between them.

"Oh gawd, Manny owwww! I can't believe this ... this gotta be a dream," she blurted, rolling her behind.

"Is no dream granny, this is me an you fucking ... me cock going in yuh big thick pokey," I said passionately, feeling the need to be vulgar and blunt.

"And ah love it honey, ah fucking love it ... fuck mih pokey, it feel so nice ... fuck yuh granny pokey, yuh sweet lil fucker yuh," she cried out gasping hard.

It was obvious that gran enjoyed dirty talk while having sex, and was confident that we had taken our relationship to such heights already that she need not bother holding back her passion and likes. I stroked her hard as she moaned and uttered obscenities, getting same back from me in a steady exchange of enjoyable nastiness. She called me names and I called her names, including bitch and whore and cradle snatcher. She admitted to it all and then she told me how my cock felt in her and I told her how I felt going in and out her, and how the lips of her pussy looked from behind, the lip folding in and being dragged out. She said we were two nasty fuckers who suited each other perfectly. I agreed and gave her the cock in reckless abandon, alternating between hitting hard and jabbing short, twisting my body to pound her walls every now and then, making her cry out. I felt myself near breaking point and started to really fly into her.

"Oh gawd, don't cum yet, I want yuh to fuck mih bubbies and cum in mih mouth," she pleaded

She threw herself back onto her broad back and I straddled her and fastened my cock between the big, soft bubbies she was holding up and together. I ploughed the cleavage that she had spat into, enjoying the feel of the alternative pussy. Just as I was about to cum, she cried out:

"Put yuh cock in mih mouth, is a long time since ah taste sperm ... wash mih mouth darling," she demanded.

I pushed forward and her mouth opened and captured my cock. I gave two thrusts and then I was letting loose cum juice into her mouth and down her throat I watched as she swallowed hard and then she was making sucking pulls, dragging every drip out of the jerking cock. Even after I had emptied into her I continued plugging away and she seemed to be enjoying it so I just kept hitting the mouth, sliding neatly between the full lips. I leaned back and twirled her clit and she began rolling her hips in a wild and frenzied manner, grunting and gagging on the cock in her sweet old mouth. While one hand twirled a clit, the other hand twirled a hard nipple until she shouted out, pushing my cock out her mouth.

"Aaaaaggghh ... fuck, fuck, fuck!" she screamed, as her body shook violently.

She grabbed my cock back into her mouth and clamped her teeth hard around it as she shivered out her orgasm.

"Mih grandson, yuh really please yuh granny old pussy ... if I could get this every now and then, I don't need drink ... this is enough to get mih high," she said giggling, while stroking my limp dick.

"Is yours whenevah yuh want granny."

"Yuh know, sometimes mistakes pay off. If I hadn't made the mistake of trusting mih nephew with mih money you an' me might not be lying here like this ... me with mih pussy feeling so happy and satisfied," she whispered.

"Come, give granny a kiss, sweet baby," she added.

She leaned over and poked her semen tainted tongue into my mouth and kissed me artfully.

"Now, let's drink to mistakes," she said, a twinkle in her eyes.

If only she knew that I knew of that other recent mistake of hers, but I would never tell her - let her feel safe in the lie that I was the one responsible for us fucking. She turned around and got the bottle and glass and poured a hefty shot and handed it to me. Realizing that it was the only glass, I downed it all in one go. She poured a small shot for herself and did likewise. Then she surprised me by turning and pouring whiskey onto my nipples and nibbled them briefly. She then poured the brown liquid on my brown cock and leaning over began slurping it, getting an instant reaction from my boy. She sucked on the cock hungrily, and soon it was hard enough for another round.

"I feel like I could fuck all day ... to make up for all those years," I heard her say, between slurps.

I pushed her onto her back and got between the thick thigs, and her hands quickly guided me to the intended target. I pushed hard and entered her willing, old vagina. She groaned and gripped my ripped, mid-brown upper arms as I sent all of me into her with another mighty shove.

My granny was a hot and lively old bird alright. She got her wish - we fucked all day.

12