Gran's Sexy Bra

Story Info
Terry seduces his Grandmother.
751 words
3.69
63.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harvey_32
Harvey_32
498 Followers

"Gran?"

"Yes dear?"

"Would you let me shag you?"

Gladys was drinking some water, the mouthful splattered on the wall, table and her grandson. Me.

"Goodness dear where did that one come from?"

The news said a woman was having sex with her grandsons and it seems unrealistic to me."

"I can't imagine anyone doing it but if no one was hurt, or got pregnant, then so what. What did you call it? Shag? Would you want to shag me?"

Terrys cock gave the answer, Gladys saw it.

"Goodness." Gladys turned a gentle scarlet colour and took another sip of water. "I'm a bit out of practice, I haven't been with anyone since granddad passed. I don't suppose you remember him do you?"

"Oo only just about, I remember his gold tooth and gold earring but not much else."

"Both from his time in the Merchant Navy, it's all different now of course. How many girls have you been with?"

"Just Susie and Jessica."

"I liked Jessica, she always reminded me of your mother."

"Why do you ask?"

"Granddad was my one and only, it was all so different then when girls married for life as virgins. The men usually got to sow their wild oats though when they were in the army."

"I can't imagine that at all. I'm sorry I brought it up."

"Oh don't be, times have changed, I nearly went to Jacks room on that coach trip last year."

"What stopped you?"

"Maude, Interfering Maude like a spider in her web sees and hears everything."

"Ah yes Maude."

"Any way I don't think you'd like to shag this old saggy bag of skin. But by the looks of that thing," she pointed to my groin, "I may be wrong."

"Gran, I was only asking out of curiosity as I'd just heard it on the news."

"But now you want to... shag your Gran, just like those other boys. Yes?" She cocked her head as if she was waiting for an answer.

I subconsciously adjusted my erection, looked her in the eye for a clue and replied: "Yes Gran, I'd really like to shag you."

She stood, held out her hand to me and with a smile on her face waited for me. I also stood, slipped my hand into hers and followed as she led me to her bedroom.

Standing beside the bed she looked up at me and said: "Kiss me." I did and tried for a Frenchie but she was having none of it, I unbuttoned her cardigan and dropped it onto the chair then her high necked white blouse. The skirt had an elasticated waist and it slid straight up, over her arms and off over her head. Next was the lilac very fine knitted vest thing with purple trim around the neck and very oldy worldy like the rest of her clothes. I got the shock of my life at the purple bra, she is not 'over endowed' but she is not lacking either and the purple bra is very a sexy quarter cup affair, complete with sequins, which seemed to curl round under her nipples perfectly. The bigger shock was the tattoos in her areolae, the left said Harry and the right said Jeremy being granddad and dad's names and the even bigger shock is the two small gold rings.

"Gran!"

"Horrible?"

"No, this is all terrific. Don't you like it?"

"Oh I'm used to these, your granddad got the rings done when he was home from sea, apparently he'd seen a woman somewhere with them and he took me to a jewellers who did earpiercing then went away for a few more months, the next time home he got the names tattood."

"Well I like you the way you are, you have a story to tell and it looks sexy but the bra surprised me."

"When I was feeding your dad I had these maternity bra things with stupid complicated flaps and we found it easier to leave them open. Granddad liked to find them open too but I prefer these pretty things. Girls these days are so lucky with the selection of clothes available to them. All my bras are this style now."

I was mesmerised by the look and slowly, oh so slowly moved my mouth towards my dads name. I was shocked, simply shocked by the very unexpected sensation of gold against my teeth and lips, it was one of those eternal moments where time stands still.

Harvey_32
Harvey_32
498 Followers