All Comments on 'Grant and Irina'

by Gadolfsson

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
tennesseeredtennesseeredover 4 years ago
Well done and worth the wait.

It reads well, especially considering that GA is not a native English speaker. My hat is doffed to any author who can write so well in a foreign language. Yes, there were a few grammar and proofreading errors but those don’t hide the overall high quality. Strong work.

Why was Irina unable to find a suitable husband and father? Grant is an entertaining semen donor but he’s not fit for much else. And what happens next with mom and babe? There could be more to the story.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You back again

Great story, well written, i wished more chapters of new personages.any chances, that you going to continue the story (the summer of Eve).thank you anyway

TheInsanePumkinCarverTheInsanePumkinCarverabout 4 years ago

Overall very good I'd say. There were a couple of times when a two paragraphs said the exact same thing. You should maybe read through it a couple of more times or get a beta reader for the next one, to iron out mistakes like that. But still, very good. Thanks for sharing.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyabout 4 years ago
Welcome Back!

I am pleased that you are returning after the abuse that the Burn The Bitch crowd inflicted on your your Summers Eve series. I have become their preferred target.

I enjoyed this story very much. I would have enjoyed even more if the woman had been married. You wrote on your profile that you enjoy consensual cuckolding. Hopefully; you will publish one.

Renee53Renee53almost 3 years ago

Ah, that moment when the cosmos aligns, and the partner you’re with is the perfect person for you at that moment. A very fine story, and I look forward to reading more.

AndrewmelleinAndrewmellein10 months ago

You should write a sequel to Summers Eve. Maybe Helena and Jack run into each other again in ten years and see where their lives are at.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGadolfsson@Gadolfsson
I enjoy writing. My favorite genre is fantasy, which I like to add a lot of smut to. I am also a big fan of Interracial, black-on-white sex, especially with an angle of pregnancy and impregnation. Other themes I'm interested in exploring and writing are those of cheating an...