All Comments on 'Grant & Sandy Pt. 02'

by Drivers

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Three pages of descriptions, dialogue, and actions, . . .

for maybe 1 page of substance. " Whoa, unproductive sidebar - focus, asshole." You should take your own advice. The entire scene of making sandwiches and getting the kids ready for school was tedious and pointless. It added exactly nothing to the story, to the characters, to the plot. Rather than describe what was superfluous to the story, which is most of what you wrote, let me suggest what mattered.

There are apparently some issues between Sandy and her boss, that may go beyond just work issues. It is also likely that Christine is involved in whatever relationship issues are happening.

One of the young guys who wants to fuck Sandy will now be working closely with her on her team, and his performance will be used as a measure of her management skills. They will be working together every day, getting to know each other on a business but also a personal level. Sandy will probably be having private meetings with him, maybe off site. She might even invite him to their home for social events.

Sandy and Grant somehow don't know each other's sexual appetites, desires, and limits, and don't even communicate very well when it comes to voicing what they want from each other. They will now start exploring a wide range of sexual options that obviously will start to include others. Unfortunately those options will probably include cuckolding and homosexual activity for Grant. You had him licking his own cum off Sandy's face. We all know where that is going.

Sandy and Dani are now very familiar with each other as sexual beings, and feel comfortable describing their sexual antics. After describing all the various fuck antics they engage in with their husbands, the subject will come up when they are together as couples, and the fantasizing and exploring will begin, leading to the inevitable swap.

I just hope you get to the drama and sex and romance without wasting 14 pages and 3 more chapters telling us what kind of mayonnaise they use, what their counter tops are made out of, or that she cut the children's sandwiches with her hand. That must have been really painful on a granite counter top. Why didn't she just use a knife?

Will still wait to rate, if I can hang in here that long. Focus!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pretty good

what i like about your style is that this story can go any direction. Well written, i like both of your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I like your story...

And your characters. I hate that this will eventually go down the loving wives path, I like your characters too much lol!

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
When I read chapter 1........

I thought you were going to have the mystery guy waiting there to pick up Sandy. The way this chapter went it makes me think you are going to head down the cuckold trail with Sandy and Phillip getting it on while good old Grant becomes subservient. So far you have a loving wife and husband, don't fuck that up just to make a rotten cuck story.

gordo12gordo12about 6 years ago
@3 pages -anon- It's the kind of content that makes a story not just a sex scene

It's nice to see a new writer with some obvious talent on Lit. 5*

There are those that would rush a good story just to get to the sex scene. Ignore them. You're telling a real story.

patilliepatillieabout 6 years ago
Nicely done

I dont know why this isnt getting more comments, other than that there is nothing but a slight undercurrent of drama, of unease, in that Donavan and the others havent fully been introduced. They are lurking out there like sharks unseen, we know they are there but dont know if they will attack.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well done!

You've created a story that, among other things, dropped little nuggets offered as dialog, internal whisps of thought, scene setting, etc., that invited a reader to both reflect and project one and to his or her own experiences, expectations, behaviors, attitudes, et al., and thus possibly actually LEARN something! (careful of that) Or at least see one's own approach to a intimate relationship in a different way. For me, at least (my age is showing) the extended, physical details of a step-by-step description of various sex acts is entirely uninteresting. I read these stories for their thought-provoking potential. The "sexual context" is important (to me) only to the extent that a story reveals and probes the raw, fundamental dynamics of human intimacy and its unfolding in a way that is not available in a story, say, about two people going to the park or painting a bedroom or having dinner.

For a writer who has the skill to offer such a subtle and dynamic plot line, I think it's OK for a loving wife story to be posted in Loving Wives category. Especially if the unfolding plot may reveal temptations to the contrary.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
Missed the first chapter

But really liked this one. WOW!

It was hot, well written and I even liked reading about your married couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great loving story

Loved this story. Loved the loving & caring between Grant & Sandy and how they loved each other so much they'd do anything. Sandy's new adventures just showed how much she cares for Grant. Really liked it. Can't wait for the next part.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Good so far

Good so far. Please don't lose it the cheating, swinging, cuck life. Keep it on the real Loving Wife track.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Again

Yet again more garbage.Why do you publish this crap?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Ain't

Ain't cheated yet. That's a good thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous