Grant & Sandy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, just speaking at a conference in Montreal. Financial services stuff, pretty boring," said Donovan. I raised an eyebrow. "Oh, I work for a great company and the job is intellectually challenging. Money's good too. But I understand that people outside the industry find it boring," he continued. "What about you? Where did you go?"

"South America. Svend and I run a consulting business, and one of our clients has a site down there that I needed to take a look at," I told him.

"South America? That sounds exotic. What sort of consulting do you do?"

"Risk management," I answered.

"Like financial risk management? Insurance?" Donovan asked.

Svend and I shared a quick glance. "More wide-ranging than that. We help with physical and digital security too."

Donovan's eyes flickered to Svend's artificial leg.

We were once again interrupted by the back door opening, and as the ladies stepped onto the stairs down to the deck, all thoughts of work vanished from our minds. Sandy and Dani were ready for the pool.

Sandy wore a light blue bikini I'd never seen before, and it showed off her athletic form to perfection. The top tied around her neck and back, the cups cut enticingly low on her breasts, which seemed to have some sort of invisible support. The bottoms tapered to a shallow 'V' well below her navel in the front, and rose on thin straps at her hips. She looked like the sexiest girl-next-door ever. Or maybe, the sexiest yoga-mom next-door. Either way, I was a happy, happy man.

When I was able to wrench my eyes from my wife, Dani made my jaw drop even further. I swear her bikini could have fit in my wallet. A couple of triangles of thin, white fabric did sweet fuck all to support her full tits, which sat tantalizingly high and shapely on her chest. Another triangle where her legs met left nothing to the imagination, and looked especially tiny contrasted by the fullness of her hips. I couldn't decide if she looked like a sixties Hollywood starlet, or a porn queen. She radiated sexual energy.

The three guys drank in the sight of these beauties silently, reverently, which, by the way they moved down the stairs, was obviously how the girls had planned it. Then Sandy broke the spell, grabbing Dani's arm and exclaiming "We forgot the wine!" They turned and scampered up the steps again, and I nearly died. The back of Sandy's suit was a thin strip of blue that disappeared between her perfect, sculpted ass cheeks before spreading again below the dimples in her lower back. Dani's was no more than a white string rising out of the cleft between two globes of succulent woman-flesh.

As they disappeared back into the kitchen, I heard a faint, low whistle from Svend. As Donovan and I turned to him, he realized his thought had become audible and apologized with a sheepish "sorry."

"Nothing to apologize for, man. Those ladies are lookin' fiiiiiine," Donovan replied. "Right Grant?" A pointed look from Dani's husband reminded me we'd shared an indelicate moment stopped at an intersection a couple of weeks earlier, and should be well past coyness with each other. I nodded at him, and finished the rest of my beer in one long pull.

Svend paused for a moment to glance curiously between me and Donovan, and then grinned and exclaimed "Hell, yeah! I could never figure out why I put up with your lame, sorry ass for all those years. Today I know." He punched me a little too hard in the shoulder, rose off the lounger. "I need to get in that water." Svend walked to the edge of the pool as Dani and Sandy came out of the house with two plastic wine glasses, a bucket of ice, and a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc.

As Svend pulled his t-shirt over his head, the normally composed Dani actually stumbled and stood still for a moment, watching him. I'd been hanging around my friend for so many years, I'd temporarily forgotten he could have this effect on women. When we'd met in our mid-twenties, Svend had been astonishingly good looking. I was fit, and I never lacked for female attention - even before Sandy came along. But beside Svend, I felt deformed. At that point in his life, I often thought he realistically could have made millions modeling or acting. When Sandy met him, her mouth literally dropped open when he smiled at her. She couldn't stop talking about him for a week. It wasn't that she was going to throw herself at him, she just couldn't process the fact that someone who looked so flawless actually roamed the planet with the rest of us. Maybe that, and the fact that, despite his looks, he wasn't the arrogant asshole you'd expect.

The man Dani was staring at by our pool wasn't the same Adonis he'd been in his twenties. His face was more weather-worn now, and he sported a liberal smattering of scars, especially on his left side where the shrapnel had bit into him. And of course, he was missing part of a leg. But he was still thickly muscled and chiseled as a statue. I think the only days in his adult life he'd missed his workouts were when he was in hospital. But the man that made Dani stop and look was more than just a sculpted body and a handsome face. He was charismatic, rowdy, kind, and dangerous, and somehow all of that complexity came at you in waves just looking at him. He was a brother to me and my family, and I'd forgotten he could be something else entirely to others.

As Svend sat down at the edge of the pool to remove his prosthetic, Dani regained her composure and followed Sandy to the shaded loungers with wine glasses in hand. Donovan made room for her with the hint of a smirk on his face, and she fluttered her eyes at him briefly as she smirked back. At least Donovan's not the jealous type.

After a few minutes of small talk and a truly noble effort not to stare and drool at these stunners in front of me, I noticed the girls had both finished their first glass of wine. So much for hangovers. Dani rose gracefully from her seat and announced she was going to cool off in the pool. Sandy quickly said she would join her. Svend had been swimming smooth, relaxed lengths the entire time, and as the two slipped into the pool beside him, he came to a rest at the wall, stood, and slicked his hair back from his face with both hands. Dani gawked again, and Sandy giggled and discreetly poked her in the arm to break the spell. As Svend made his way over to chat with the women, Donovan leaned towards me.

"Risk management?" he said pointedly, eyebrows raised. The grin playing at the corners of his mouth took the sting out of the implied accusation.

I took a sip of my beer. "We were in the army together - same unit, best buds. When he was wounded, we realized we didn't want to get split up, so I took my release at the same time he did, and we started our business. What we were trained to do is sniff out problems, avoid or manage them wherever possible, and...resolve them if necessary. That's still what we still do for a living, although the pay's better now." I took another sip of my beer and met Donovan's eye. "I wasn't trying to hide anything. But frankly, I can't talk much about what we did in uniform, and our clients wouldn't appreciate it if I talked about what we do for them. So I tend to be a bit...careful...when someone asks what we do."

Donovan nodded and wordlessly held the neck of his beer out for me to clink against mine.

A shriek from the pool caught our attention. Sandy was perched atop Dani's shoulders, and she was trying vainly to wrestle her way inside Svend's much longer reach. A chicken fight? Sandy probably hasn't played that game since high-school. All three of them were gasping with laughter when suddenly Sandy lurched sideways and lost her balance, legs splayed as she came off Dani's shoulders. She didn't let go of Svend, and he toppled over with her; he probably could have fought to stay upright a bit harder, but he didn't have another foot to plant to steady himself, and it looked more fun to fall anyhow.

Sandy and Svend popped back to the surface like two buoys, and the laughter continued. As Sandy fell, her legs had obviously moved Dani's bikini, and now the pink and erect tip of one delicious breast peeked out from the edge of her suit as the three of them composed themselves. Svend did a quick double-take before raising his eyes to Dani's face. Sandy moved closer to her friend and casually reached up to tug the thin material back over Dani's exposed nipple. The intimacy of the gesture sent an unexpected thrill through me, and my cock twitched in my trunks. What went on with them last night? My wife wrapped her arms around my buddy's waist, and gave him her biggest hug, looking a little like Tinkerbell against his bulk. Taking that as permission, Dani moved in to mirror Sandy from the other side, and Svend's face cycled from surprise to satisfaction in a heartbeat. A mischievous grin split his face, and moving like a jungle cat, he ducked low for a split second to wrap huge arms around both ladies at once, and lift them out of the water. They screamed and clung to his neck, exposed buttocks perched atop his flexed forearms before he dove toward the deep end and dunked the three of them again.

The rest of the afternoon passed much like that: companionable conversation, a bit of drinking to maintain a comfortable buzz, and some splashing about in the pool. I was initially a little worried when Dani started to flirt playfully with Svend in front of her husband, which I could see made my bud more than a bit uncomfortable. We both relaxed when it became clear that not only was Donovan unoffended, he was amused by his wife's teasing. And boy, could that girl flirt. The first time she hopped out of the pool, it didn't hurt that her miniscule white suit was almost transparent. Her long, black hair was slicked back, her nipples poked aggressively through her top, and as my eyes drifted lower, I could make out the clear outline of her lower lips through the sheer triangle of material between her legs. She sauntered past the men and our conversation quickly died. Facing away from us, she bent over at the waist with straight legs to pick up a towel. Pausing just a beat longer than necessary, we all got a naughty view of her pussy pressed against the straining fabric. I was also treated to a glimpse of her puckered backdoor, bisected by a thin white g-string. I think I forgot my name for a moment, and I'm sure the other guys did as well.

Sandy wasn't nearly so brazen as Dani, but she was definitely feeling sexy as well. She brought out a portable speaker with the second bottle of wine, cued up some tunes on her phone, and danced around the pool as she collected empties and tidied up. Her broad, toned back, her smooth, flat tummy, her slim, delicate waist all gyrated enticingly as she moved with the music. And that ass. In a thong. My god. For the rest of the afternoon, half the time I was in the pool, I couldn't get out, and if I was sitting, I couldn't get up - my woody would have been embarrassingly obvious. It was all I could do not to drag her upstairs and ruin that suit tearing it off her.

As the afternoon wound down and evening was nearly upon us, Sandy asked me to join her in the kitchen and prepare veggies to barbeque with steaks she and Dani had purchased that morning. I watched her bustle around the island in her skimpy suit until I could take it no longer. I pushed in close behind her as she stood at the island, and palmed her bare cheeks, pinning her to the cold stone of the countertop. She gasped in surprise, then giggled.

"I take it you like my new suit?" she asked. I growled and spun her around to face me. With one hand at the nape of her neck and the other gripping her ass, I kissed her hard and thoroughly.

"Does that answer your question?" I replied. Not waiting for an answer, my mouth found hers again, then moved to her neck. She moaned appreciatively. I moved my hand from her bottom to her chest, and pulled the bikini away from one breast, then greedily took her nipple into my mouth. Sandy gasped and writhed in my arms. As I suckled at her tit, my hand moved lower again, tracing a fingertip along the front of her mound through the cloth. It felt different than usual, and I lifted my head to gaze questioningly at her. She pulled back, eyes electric as she met my stare. She moved me back a bit, gave the back door a quick check, then in one quick motion, pulled her thong bathing suit bottoms down to mid-thigh and invited me to look.

Her pussy was a work of art. There was a tiny inverted pyramid of closely trimmed blonde fur just above her cleft, but the remainder of her mound was completely bare. I could see she was aroused, as the thin, pink inner lips were flush and swollen, peeking out past her smooth outer ones.

"Do you like it?" Sandy asked, a clear note of hope in her voice.

I dropped to my knees in front of her and buried my face in her folds. My tongue lay flat on her hairless skin, and then drew sharply up from bottom to top, lapping at her slit in long strokes, finishing with a flick of her clit. I was intoxicated with the scent and taste of her. Through my ecstasy, I could barely hear her mewling her passion and delight as I ate her peach like a man starving. I normally like to take my time when I'm using my mouth on Sandy, but I felt like our whole afternoon had been an extended foreplay session, and now I just needed to get her off. My lover's arousal built, and I could feel her on the edge of a powerful orgasm. Determined to rock her world, I wrenched her bottoms to the floor, then spun my wife around so she was bent over the counter, and lifted one of her legs to rest on the granite. The position spread her open for me graphically, and she quivered. I resumed my position on my knees behind her, and tongued her dripping slit again. Eyes open, I could see her puckered asshole was waxed as smooth as her bare twat. Without pausing to ask, I extended my lick from her clit, to her soaked hole, and then further until the tip of my tongue was playing at her most private entrance. Her hips hunched hard, and she came like a freight train was running through her body as I licked her asshole with a hard, probing tongue.

When the aftershocks of her orgasm finally faded, I pulled my mouth from between her cheeks. She was a bit shaky, so I helped her pull her bathing suit back up, running my fingers along the crease of her ass to make sure the thong strip was properly seated in her crack, and getting another shudder from her for my efforts. She raised her eyes to mine, and brought me down for a deep, slow kiss, surely tasting her own musky juices on my mouth.

"You need to do that more often," Sandy said breathily.

"Well you need to dance around the pool in a thong more often, babe." Sandy giggled. "Sending me a topless selfie last night got me worked up as well," I continued.

Sandy's flushed face showed confusion. "A selfie?" I shifted my hard dick to be a bit more comfortable under my shorts, and moved to grab my phone off the counter and show her the text thread. "I can't believe she did that! Wait, of course I can believe she did that. Dani is a bad, bad influence on me." My wife shook her head, but a small smile played at the corners of her mouth.

"If you say so. I'm sure not complaining," I replied with a grin. We washed our hands and Sandy started cutting vegetables while I spiced the steaks. "What happened last night?" I asked.

"I went to get her at the pub, and she wasn't nearly as upset as I expected her to be," Sandy began. "She'd had a couple of drinks, but I was worried she was going to be drunk and weepy. Anyhow, we had some food and then came back to the house. That's when the party started," my wife said with a grin.

"We got into the wine, and started talking about work, and then about office gossip. Did you know Dani watched Tony and Val through the glass doing it on the boardroom table one night? She was working late, and I guess they thought they had the office to themselves. And then she told me about one day when she met Donovan for lunch at Di Giovanni's and he followed her into the restroom for a quickie. That was hot. She spent the entire afternoon sitting at her desk, worried that when she stood up, everyone would see she'd leaked through her skirt. She asked if you and I had done anything crazy, and I told her about the time in Maui where you got me off with your hand in the water at the beach, with people everywhere around us." Sandy scooped yellow peppers off the cutting board and into a large bowl that held the marinade before continuing. "By the end of the night, I was a little drunk...okay, maybe more than a little...and very horny. I remember texting you, and Dani telling me we should hit the hot tub. But I didn't have a bathing suit, so she said we'd both go in the buff. I don't know when she would have taken that picture...oh wait! That song Bitch came up on the playlist, and we were both yelling the lyrics and dancing. It must have been while we were stripping down to go out back."

The food was ready for the barbeque, but I wouldn't be able to go outside to cook it for a little while: the thought of Sandy and Dani naked together in the hot tub brought my semi-hard dick back to full attention once again. Sandy saw the tenting in my shorts, and moved close as she continued telling me about her evening.

"Dani is just so comfortable in her skin," my wife said. "She doesn't have to be sexy all the time, and she doesn't come across as slutty or cheap, but when she flips that switch, it's like she's just on fire and everyone around her can't help but feel the heat."

"Did you feel the heat last night?" I asked huskily. Sandy looked at me with a knowing glint in her eye, then reached out and grabbed me through my board shorts. My face contorted with lust as I drew in a sharp breath. She slowly began to squeeze me, rhythmically building my excitement as she answered.

"For sure, babe. She didn't come on to me or anything, but she's so beautiful and she doesn't care if she's naked. She'd be telling me a hot story about her and Donovan, and she'd reach out and hold my hand during the really crazy parts. One time she leaned back and looked up at the stars as she talked, and I couldn't help but look at her breasts floating just out of the water. Her boobs are perfect, Grant. Just spectacular. Mine were never even close to that good, even before the kids. Her nipples looked like bubblegum, hon, like you could just pop them into your mouth and push your tongue into them, all firm and rubbery at the same time." Sandy's hand moved on me as she spoke, stroking me with building urgency. I was breathing heavily through my mouth, hanging on her every word.

"And her pussy, Grant," my wife continued. I moaned, hearing her openly admire her friend's snatch. "She keeps it completely waxed. She caught me looking in the water, trying to see if she had any hair at all down there, and she just stood up, shoved her hips forward, and told me to take a closer look. Then she turned around and pulled her butt cheeks apart so I could see her crack was totally hairless as well. It looked so..." Sandy struggled to find the right word. "...so...wanton. Like she had nothing to hide, like she wanted Donovan to be able to see everything about her." My lover's hand was still gently pumping me, and I knew I was going to come soon if she kept it up.

"Dani asked me if I'd ever shaved or trimmed down there, and I told her I just made sure I didn't have any hair poking out the sides of my bathing suits. She asked me to show her, and so I stood up too. She got much closer to me than I was to her when I looked. Then she reached up and combed her fingers through my bush, right at the top. She pulled the hair straight between her fingers, and said I had pretty fur. I was so buzzed, I didn't know what to do. She wasn't touching me...sexually...or anything. But it was SO sexy. Intimate. Like she assumed I would totally trust her not to do anything down there that would make me uncomfortable. And then she told me I should try waxing it once. Not all of it, she said, and then she used her fingernail to trace lines on my mound. Just the lower bits, and leave a triangle of short fur at the top. I'm so glad we were already in the tub, so she couldn't tell how wet the whole discussion was making me. And then this morning, she took me to the place she goes to at the mall, and she held my hand while this girl took it all off down there. I mean, it hurt while it was happening, but walking out of the salon, I could feel my panties rubbing against my bare lips. They felt swollen and sensitive, but I could feel EVERYTHING differently than normal." Sandy pulled my trunks down and put her hand back on my stiff cock, skin to skin. I gasped and thrust my hips forward.