Grant & Sandy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then Dani took me to a bathing suit shop, and made me try on a bunch of things she picked out. She'd stand there in the stall with me, and look my body all over, and adjust the suit on me. It was just a huge turn-on. And then she told me to try the suit I'm wearing now on. I never would have picked something like this for myself, but I just felt SO sexy in it. We were looking in the changeroom mirror, and I turned around to see how it looked on my bum. Dani stepped close to me, grabbed my hips and gently tilted them to a slightly different angle, and lifted me up onto my toes a bit, like she was posing me. She said if I wore this suit around the pool today, 'it would make the guys' nuts ache'. And then she grabbed my waistband at the back and pulled the thong even more tightly up into my butt, and I swear I almost came right there in the store, Grant."

At my wife's last revelation, I saw stars at the edge of my vision and my cock jerked involuntarily forward and back in her grasp. "I'm coming," I grunted as the wave hit me.

Sandy dropped immediately to her knees and engulfed my rod in her mouth in one smooth motion as my balls tightened and the orgasm hit. It felt like my spasms would never end as I pumped my hot load into my lover's hungry mouth. As I slowly came down off my peak, I could feel Sandy's fingernails tracing the underside of my sac, drawing the last shudders and flinches out of me. I struggled to stay standing as she bobbed her head twice more on my sensitive shaft. She then rose and kissed me, and we clung to each other for a moment.

"Wow," I said, a single syllable all the eloquence I could muster in the moment.

"Wow is right," Sandy enthusiastically agreed.

"We should probably get out there and start cooking dinner soon, shouldn't we?"

"Yup, we should."

We stood there a moment more, neither willing to end our embrace so soon. Then we kissed tenderly again, collected the food, and walked to the backdoor to continue our neglected hosting duties.

***

The evening will continue in Part 4.