Grappling with Nicole Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was too stunned to speak.

"I'm gonna hit the showers. Good roll, Jay." And with that Nicole walked off to the back, swinging her hips as she always did.

I sat on the side, still replaying everything over and over in my head. A few minutes passed and my cock had still not gone down. I could still feel the sensation of her hand running along the length of it, sending shivers up my spine. I needed to get out of here and get this taken care of.

I went to the back to change into my spare clothes, not wanting to walk through the parking lot with a massive hard on in spandex pants. I quickly changed and was walking out when I stopped. The locker rooms were small and the shower was a separate room in between the two of them. I heard the water and realized Nicole was in there.

On the floor next to the door was her gym bag. What caught my attention was a glimpse of pink. The same pink I had seen when we were rolling. Her panties were balled up, but sticking out just a bit from the top of her bag.

I don't know what I was thinking, but I took a look around to make sure the coast was clear and snatched the panties, quickly shoving them in my pocket.

I rushed out the door and into my car without saying a word to anyone. I sped home, the panties literally burning a hole in my pocket. I had momentary thoughts of how much trouble I would be in if someone found out I had stolen them. I thought about Nicole's reaction when she got out of the shower and realized her pink panties were gone. But those thoughts were easily replaced, by thinking of Nicole as she peeled off this wet little thong before she got in the shower.

I got home and shut the door behind me, finally pulling the panties out. I immediately brought it to my face and smelled the sweet sticky scent of Nicole. My cock ached. I reached down and finally freed it as I stroked myself.

I brought the panties away from my face and finally had a chance to look at them. The crotch was dirty with Nicole's juices. Still a bit damp to the touch. She wasn't lying about being aroused when she rolled.

Is that why she touched my cock?

I rubbed my cock all over the materials and wrapped it around my shaft, pumping even more blood into my tip. The fabric was so delicate and thin, but I carefully jerked them back and forth, fantasizing about what I really wished had happened at the gym. I imagined what it would feel like to peel these panties off for myself, to taste the juices from the source. I imagined my cock next to her face as she licked me up and down. And finally I imagined entering her and feeling her wetness all over me. I busted immediately and rope after rope splattered onto my floor, just inside the main doorway of my house.

__

I used Nicole's panties almost every night. Weeks had gone by and they still had her scent. I was careful to never cum on them so that I could keep them fresh. Neither I nor Nicole brought up what had happened that day and I never heard anything about her missing panties.

As for training, Nicole and I were getting better and better. We were training almost every day at this point and our instructor took notice. He suggested we enter into one of the local tournaments to test out our skills.

"What do you think?" Nicole said to me after a tough practice, both of us covered in sweat.

"About what?" my breath still recovering.

"Should we enter the tournament? It could be fun. And I bet we could win!" she said excitedly.

"Ummm, I don't know. Tournaments aren't really my thing."

I had never been in a tournament before. Up until now this had all been casual. Could I really compete against people? The thought of it was a bit nauseating. It was one thing to get submitted here at the gym, but in front of all those people?

"Come on, Jay! You're really good!" Nicole said. "You can't let me compete alone!"

"I don't know, Nicole. Why do we need to go and show off skills? Isn't it enough just training here?"

"Don't you want to feel the thrill of victory, Jay? To go head to head against someone, both of you chasing the same goal and be the one to come out ahead."

I thought for a second and imagined myself hoisting the trophy above my head. I scanned the cheering crowd and my eyes locked onto one woman. It was Nicole staring back at me, lust in her eyes. She no longer saw me as a kid, but as a real man.

That thought was replaced with another though. I was being dominated on the mat. I was too weak and too slow to do anything to my opponent. From the bottom I looked to my corner for my coach's advice, but instead I saw Nicole, a look of pity there this time.

"I'm not there yet. I'm not good enough. I know I'll lose," I said, not meeting Nicole's eyes.

"Jay, look at me."

I glanced up and Nicole had a serious look on her face.

"Sometimes you just need to go for it. You need to take what you want. I know inside there's an animal just waiting to get out, you just need to give him a chance to take the wheel."

I stared at Nicole for a few moments, thinking back to how far I'd already come. I was sitting here at a real jiu jitsu gym and was getting better each day. All the training had begun to transform my body. I was no longer a scrawny nothing. And to top it off my training partner was one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen and I could talk and joke with her without constantly tripping over my words. Maybe I wasn't giving myself enough credit.

"Ok fine, let's do it," I finally said.

--

The tournament weekend had finally come. It took place at a local school with a large gymnasium. When I walked in I was hit with a wave of anxious excitement. There was a buzz in the big room as people practiced on the mats before everything began. There were hundreds of competitors from gyms all around the state.

The brackets were split up by level, gender, and gi or no gi. Our team went through the registration process and got weighed in. Nicole decided to do no gi, while I did gi. We both looked over the brackets excitedly, seeing how many people we would have to face.

On my end it was a full 16 man bracket, which meant I would need to win two matches to get to the medal rounds. Three wins would get me to the finals tomorrow, though I wasn't even thinking that far ahead. Nicole's bracket only had ten other women and she was lucky enough to have a bye in her first round.

At 9am sharp the mats were cleared and some opening remarks were given. The tournament organizer was an older guy who had been competing in jiu jitsu for over 40 years and was well respected in the community. He talked about how much jiu jitsu had meant to him and how it had truly changed his life.

"Jiu jitsu is not just about technique. It's a mindset. It's the ability to move and flow with any situation and find a way to come out on top. It turned me from a boy into a man. I owe much of my success today to the confidence and tenacity I learned through my years training. I organize this tournament every year to keep that spirit alive and hopefully to pass it on to all of you. Good luck to all the competitors and let's have a great weekend!"

The audience clapped as he signaled the beginning of the tournament.

I paced around the gym waiting for my name to be called over the loudspeaker. When it was finally my turn, my stomach was in knots. I waited off to the side of the mat for the current match to finish and for mine to begin. I was deep in my head, when I felt a light hand on my back. I turned and saw Nicole.

"Hey! You ready?" she asked.

"I'm nervous," I replied, wishing I could throw on some fake confidence to impress her.

"Just focus and remember all our training. You're gonna do great. I'll be watching from the bleachers."

To my surprise she leaned in and gave me a tight hug. Her scent took me out of the gymnasium and back to the first day I had grappled with her. I remember how excited she was to try out the moves. I had tried my best to instruct her, but I was only a beginner myself then. Nicole didn't care though. She smiled at me, eager to learn. That smile. She could level me with just a look. I wish she knew how I felt.

The words of the tournament organizer echoed in my mind. I wish she could see me as a man and not just a boy. Maybe today was the day for me to show her. But maybe I needed to prove it to myself first.

She finally let go of the hug. We locked eyes and I felt the electricity. Did she feel it too? She turned and walked off to the bleachers to grab a seat before I got my answer.

I was snapped back to the present by my instructor who had come to sit in my corner. The previous match had ended and I was up.

"Ready, kid?" I nodded, again wishing that some of that confidence the tournament organizer had spoken about would show up soon.

I stepped onto the mat and felt the cool surface against my feet. I walked to the center and stepped onto the line, finally getting a glimpse of my opponent. He was around my age, though he was a little bit bigger than me. You could tell he had a pretty athletic build even under his gi.

I took a deep breath and the ref blew the whistling signaling the start. My opponent immediately shot for my legs, catching me completely off guard. Before I even knew what was happening he had my legs tied up and I was falling back to the mat. The world suddenly became a blur. The sound of the loud gymnasium went away completely.

I somehow managed to pull guard and wrap my legs around him. I held on tight as he pushed and pulled trying to use his strength to his advantage. I grabbed onto his gi collar out of pure instinct forgetting all of my technique and just trying to hold on for dear life.

It was through all this chaos that I was able to hear one voice.

"Arm bar! Arm bar! He's giving you the arm, Jay!"

It was Nicole, screaming from the stands. Somehow I was able to hear her above the rest of the noise. Her voice somehow brought me back and let me take a second to assess the situation. Though my opponent was clearly strong, he was indeed leaving his arm completely extended as he tried to push me away to create space.

I swiveled my hips and threw my legs over his head, grabbing his arm in the process. He tried to pull back but I had already secured it tightly. He went to roll to get away, but this only further tightened the lock. I squeezed and bumped my hips forward, putting pressure on this elbow and then I felt him tapping my legs. At first I didn't understand what he was doing, until the ref came over to separate us.

My opponent had submitted and I had won my first ever match.

I stood up in a daze, unable to believe that I had actually won. The ref raised my hand and the crowd in the stands cheered for me. I walked off the mat and there was Nicole waiting for me.

She grabbed me in a hug once more and squeezed me tight with excitement.

"That was perfect, Jay! Absolutely perfect! You saw that arm and attacked it! I knew you could do it!" She was beaming up at me with pride and I couldn't help but smile back, basking in this new unfamiliar feeling.

--

The tournament continued and I not only won my next match, but also third one too, putting me in the finals. These other opponents were much better than my first, but I still came away victorious each time. And Nicole was there cheering me on every time.

In Nicole's bracket, she was dominating. Neither of the two girls she faced had a chance. Nicole just overwhelmed them and made short work of them.

The rest of our team hadn't done as well. The two other white belts competing got beat pretty early on. And the more advanced guys had made it to the medal rounds, but the competition was stiff at that level.

After watching our final teammate go, I decided I should get out of there and get some rest. Nicole had also disappeared already and I figured she probably had a similar idea. We were both going to be in the finals tomorrow and it was important that we were ready.

I left the arena around seven and grabbed a quick bite to eat, but I was so full of nervous energy I decided to stop by the jiu jitsu school. Our instructor had given us the code to get in and told us the gym was open to us if we needed to use the facility at all during the tournament.

I changed into my gi and got on the mat. I just couldn't believe that I was really going to be in the finals of a tournament. It was so surreal that only a few months ago I would have never even imagined this as a possibility. I began rolling around on the mat by myself and visualizing the different moves I might have to use tomorrow. I was trying hard to burn off some of this excess energy so that maybe I could get some rest tonight. But every time my mind drifted to the match I could feel a pit in my stomach.

I was taken by surprise when I heard the gym door open and in walked Nicole.

"I knew I'd find you here!" she exclaimed.

She was dressed in casual clothes, a tight pair of jeans and a black blouse. She looked gorgeous as always.

"Yea, I'm just nervous about tomorrow," I said.

"Me too," Nicole responded, more reserved than her usual high energy. I had never really seen her like this. She was always excited and ready for anything. But you could tell she was anxious.

"I watched my opponent in her semi-finals match," Nicole finally said. "She's really good. I don't know if I can beat her, Jay."

"Are you kidding? You've been beating up guys at our gym for months. And today you demolished those other girls. You're gonna win easily!"

"I'm not so sure. Those other girls were easy, but this one has clearly been training for a while. She has this move that I haven't seen before and she caught all three of her opponents with it. No one knew how to escape it," she said gloomily.

"Well, what's the move?" I asked.

"It's hard to describe, let me show you. Lay on your back."

I did as Nicole asked and laid down as she walked over to me. She straddled my body facing towards my legs and then sat on top of me. She leaned forward and my head was now between her legs and hers between mine. Her ass was basically right in my face, but luckily it was covered by her jeans. Still, even with all the nerves and energy, a small part of me felt some arousal. Then she used her legs to lock my head and began to squeeze.

I immediately tapped to let her know the choke had worked.

"See? It's some kind of reverse leg choke. I'm screwed," she pouted as she rolled off of me.

I thought for a moment. It was true it wasn't a move we had been taught at our gym. But no move was inescapable. "Not necessarily," I said. "Since you know the move is coming, I bet we could figure out how to escape it."

Nicole looked at me with some hope, but quickly went back to her dejected expression. "Shit, I can't though. All I have are these street clothes. I had my fiance take my clothes from today to get washed so I can wear the same ones tomorrow. I can't roll in what I'm wearing."

"Too bad. I could use a good roll to burn off some of this extra energy also," I said mostly to myself. My mind was back to thinking about the finals and that knot in my stomach had returned, only momentarily distracted.

We both sat there for a minute, when all of a sudden Nicole looked at me and stood up. Her eyes lit up and I thought I saw a devious grin on her face.

Before I knew what was happening Nicole began unbuttoning her jeans.

My eyes almost popped out of my head. "W-What are you doing, Nicole?" I exclaimed.

She began to pull them down her legs revealing a blue pair of panties. I looked up and down her legs, my eyes unable to tear away from her covered mound. I couldn't see the back and I wondered what kind of panties they were. She finally pulled the pants all the way off and threw them off to the side. She was standing there bottomless in just underwear looking at me, my mouth opened in shock.

"Look, Jay, this tournament is really important to me. If I don't practice the move I'm gonna lose tomorrow and you know how much I hate losing. And like you said, we need to burn off some energy to distract ourselves."

She pulled her top over her head revealing a matching bra. She saw my gawking and a coy smile formed in the corners of her mouth.

"It's barely different than a bikini. You don't mind, right?"

I was too stunned looking at her perfect body to speak, but I did manage to nod. Nicole wasted no time.

"Ok, lay back again. I'm gonna get you in the move and this time you try to get out. I'll try and hold you as long as possible so that I can understand what she might do."

This couldn't be real. Maybe I was having another dream again. I laid back as I was told and Nicole walked over to me. As she turned to face my feet her perfect ass came into view, revealing that her panties were a curvy thong.

She got down on her knees and brought her leg over me. I think I forgot to blink as I stared at the small amount of cloth covering her most intimate areas.

At any moment I expected to wake up in my bed with a hard on. But that moment never came.

She wrapped her legs around my head, forcing my neck up. The contact was enough to make me positive this wasn't a dream. I was literally inches from Nicole's panty covered pussy. I could smell her scent already, the same scent that had become so familiar to me every time I sniffed her panties in my bedroom.

"Ok try to get out," I barely heard Nicole say.

I tried to focus on what we were doing, but it was sensory overload. Her legs began to squeeze and I pushed against them to try and pry them off me. But the only thing I could concentrate on was how smooth the skin of her inner thigh was.

"Come on, Jay, really try to escape!"

Not wanting this moment to ever end, I temporarily regained some composure. My jiu jitsu brain kicked back in and I tried to remove the fact that the woman I had been fantasizing over for months was almost naked on top of me.

Ok, how would I escape this move? First of all, being on the bottom gave me no leverage. I needed a way to change the position so that I could create space. If I rolled hard that would put me on top. My head would still be stuck between her legs, but I would have a lot more strength from this position.

I moved my legs to start the roll, but Nicole grabbed onto the excess cloth of my gi pants near my ankles and pinned them to the ground. Ordinarily this would have been a good defense, but Nicole's opponent wouldn't be able to do that tomorrow.

"Hey, you can't grab the pants in no gi," I managed to say from between her legs.

Nicole stopped and sat up on me. Her perfect ass was just sitting on my chest, my eyes completely glued to it. "Oh crap I guess you're right..."

I waited for her to get back in position so we could try again, but Nicole had other plans.

"I think you should remove your pants too. It's too tempting for me to grab them and it's better if we practice with the same conditions I'll have tomorrow"

I couldn't believe my ears. Nicole wanted me to take my pants off? She had a point that sometimes instinct makes you just grab onto whatever you can to defend, but I'm not sure both of us being pants-less was replicating what Nicole would see at the tournament.

I could feel Nicole playing with the string of my pants and realized she was serious. A thought went through my mind that made me panic. I didn't have on my spandex shorts. I hadn't anticipated Nicole was going to be here and of course I didn't need them during the tournament.

"U-Umm, Nicole, are you sure about this?"

She finally managed to get them untied and began pushing at the sides. Without my gi pants I would be left in my boxer briefs, which would do absolutely nothing to hide my definite arousal. My hands unconsciously went to keep my pants from going past the point of no return.

"Come on, we gotta figure this out, Jay! This is no time to be shy!"