Grappling with Nicole Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed harder and my grip on the pants slipped. Nicole bent forward and extended her body giving me that perfect view of her ass, the material of her thong just barely staying in place. She rolled the pants down my ankles and threw them off to the side.

Although I couldn't see, I was sure that I had a full hard-on at this point. There was no way Nicole hadn't noticed, but she didn't say a word. Instead she got back in position and scoped my head up with her legs once more.

This time I was even closer to her pussy and I could feel the tip of my cock pushing against her breasts.

"Ok, ready? Now do whatever you can to get out this move!" Nicole yelled back to me.

Nicole began to apply pressure and I squirmed trying to get out of the move. But she was right, the move was difficult to pass.

She squeezed her legs harder and I continued to struggle as my vision blurred from the choke.

Nicole kept encouraging me though.

"Come on Jay! Fight it! You need to do something to get me to loosen my legs, so you can escape."

Although my eyes were closed trying to fend off the choke, the scent of her pussy was intoxicating. It filled what little breath I had left. I had very little options left and I was sure I was going to pass out soon.

I'm not exactly sure what made me do it. Maybe it was the lack of oxygen. Maybe it was the natural pheromones that are in a woman's scent, but I did the craziest thing I had ever done in my entire life at that moment.

In one motion I took my fingers and I moved Nicole's panties to the side exposing her perfect slit. Without even thinking I plunged my tongue inside, finally tasting her wet cunt, the nectar of a goddess.

"OHHHH!!!" I heard Nicole gasp. Her legs loosened, but she didn't get up.

It's like I was having an out of body experience. I wasn't in control. I had only eaten a girl out on a few occasions and each time I had been clumsy and self conscious. But this time was different. I just let my tongue move on its own, knowing exactly what to do.

I continued to lick her pussy up and down. I spread her cheeks further with my hands and pushed my face even deeper. I was completely lost in the act, my brain running on pure instinct. I traced my tongue up and down her folds, tasting every inch of her.

After a moment or two, my thoughts began to clear. I was beginning to come out of the fog from the choke and realization began to set in. I was about to panic, wondering what had gotten into me. I was certain I had just made a huge mistake. Any second Nicole would jump off of me and begin screaming, calling me a pervert. Probably call her fiance or the instructor. My mind was racing as my tongue finally left her pussy.

But before I could even attempt to explain the situation I felt some movement on my boxers and realized Nicole was pulling them down. My cock sprang out straight up, feeling the cool air. I felt Nicole wrap her fingers around it and began jerking me off.

"Oh my god, I knew it was fucking huge," I heard her say.

She pumped me up and down and I was paralyzed. She paused as she reached the base and I wondered what she was doing. That was when I felt the warmth of her mouth as she engulfed my head. She twirled her tongue all around the tip and I was in heaven. The realization that her glistening pussy was still just an inch in front of me hit me and I attacked it with reckless abandon.

Following my lead, Nicole shoved my cock deep down her throat and moaned again. The vibration down my cock sent a shiver up my spine. At the same time she pushed her ass back even further, allowing my tongue to plunge into her once more.

I continued to eat her pussy as she pleasured my cock in a way no woman had before. I could hear her slurping, coating it with a thick layer of saliva. Her one hand was working my shaft while the other caressed my balls. Her mouth took care of the head as her saliva dripped down the rest of my shaft. I was in complete ecstasy and I did everything in my power to return the favor. I lapped up her pussy like I was a man dying of thirst and this was the only source I could find.

But then she stopped. She removed her mouth from my cock. Here it is, I thought. She finally had come to her senses and was going to put an end to this.

She crawled forward down past my knees, I watched her incredible ass and wet slit as it bounced in front of me. She arched her back and looked back at me with a mischievous smile.

Then I felt her reach between her legs and guided my cock, as she sat back down, into her waiting pussy. Inch by inch she sank deeper on to me. She went well past the point that any other girl I had been with had. Where they had stopped in pain, Nicole moaned in pleasure and pushed further until I had completely disappeared inside of her. A deep moan escaped her lips as she reached the bottom.

Biting her lip, she looked back at me. "Just don't cum inside me," she said and with that leaned forward slightly and began moving up and down.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, my eyes were locked to the sight of my cock going in and out of her pussy, her perfect ass bouncing around it. The feeling of her pussy was incredible, my fantasies and dreams were nothing in comparison.

Nicole's moans began to get louder. "Oh god! Yes, your cock is amazing!"

My cock was harder than it had ever been in my entire life. I was already so close to exploding inside her, but I wanted to feel even more. I moved my hips up, meeting her strokes back onto me. Nicole reacted with a gasp as I penetrated her even further than before.

"Oh fuck!! That's it fuck me, Jay!"

Hearing her say my name was almost too much. But I was determined to keep this going for as long as I could. I kept pumping into her from below watching her ass move with each stroke. Her moans echoed off the walls of the gym and each one brought me closer to the edge.

"YESSS! JUST LIKE THAT! DON'T STOP!"

Nicole bent forward and I grabbed onto her ass as I thrusted even harder into her. Her moans we stifled into the mat now and I could feel her pussy clenching down on me. Her legs began to shake, but I kept going as fast as I could, my own orgasm only seconds away.

"I'MMMMM COMMINNNNNNNGGGGGG!" Nicole let out a howl.

She was screaming so loud I later wondered if anyone outside the gym might have heard. But in that moment, nothing else mattered. I watched this perfect woman orgasm on my cock and at the last possible second I pulled my body back just enough for my cock to spring free.

I grabbed it and let it rest against her pussy and asshole as the first spurt of cum fired out. I watched as it flew through the air and landed onto Nicole's back. Nicole moaned as each spurt hit her and she continued to shake underneath me. Finally after what felt like forever, my orgasm finished. I watched the lines of my cum from my tip down to the small of her back. A little cum dripped into her tight asshole, right off the head of my cock.

We both caught our breaths for a second, Nicole's ass sticking up in the air, her face pressed down into the mats, my cock still pressed against her pulsating.

Did this really just happen? Did I just fuck Nicole, the woman of my dreams?

I really wasn't sure if I was dreaming or not. Maybe I had gotten knocked out at the tournament and just hadn't woken up yet.

Nicole finally moved. She went to the side of the mat, still with no pants on. I admired her ass as it bounced, her thong had moved back into position covering her most intimate area. She reached into my bag and pulled out my towel and cleaned herself off.

I laid there, my cock still out and slowly going down. Nicole came back and passed me the towel. I sat up and wiped off our combined juices. She collected her clothes and began putting them on as I pulled up my underwear that were still just around my ankles. No words were spoken between us as we both dressed.

Finally, Nicole walked over to me and kissed me on my lips.

"Guess that's one way to escape from the move. Not sure I can use that in the tournament though," she smiled.

"Good luck tomorrow, Jay."

And with that she left the gym.