Gratitude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her beautiful blue eyes widened.

Don trapped her hair in his fist and yanked her head back. He pulled half his length out of her, rotated his hips and sank back into her trembling body. He did it again...pulled out, rolled his hips, and sank his cock deep.

"Yes!" she cried, her voice unsteady as she pushed against his chest.

Her newly conquered cunt was flooded with Don's cream so he was able to move a little easier. It took no time before his cock was battering ram hard again. He tightened his hold on her hair. "Do you know what that means to be owned by me?"

He didn't give her time to answer before flexing his hips, pulling out, rotating, and thrusting back in. Katie whimpered as Don drove his long hard dick deep into her body over and over, rocking her with the force of his thrusts.

"It means no other man will have you. This will always be mine! You will always be mine! You will do whatever I command. Without question. Do you understand?"

"Yes...yes...yes Daddy...please..." Katie whimpered weakly. She was defeated. Her entire body one aching mass of raw exhausted nerves. She would tell him anything...give him anything. He had easily broken her, and she was now his to do with as he wished.

Releasing his hold on her hair, Don wrapped Katie in his arms and took her mouth in a near savage kiss as he exploded, filling her with his consuming essence. He shuddered, his cock twitched and jerked inside her exquisite warmth.

Don collapsed on top of Katie again, but this time he quickly lifted up off her as she worked to catch her breath before finally exhaling a long quivering sigh of relief. Don slowly pulled his well-fed cock out of Katie's love-swollen cunt, releasing another flood of thick white cream.

Groaning Katie watched Don as he got out of bed and strolled naked around the room turning off lights. Her body ached and her pussy was sore and on fire from his primal lovemaking. She tucked some of the sheet between her thighs to wipe away the blood and cum seeping from her abused core. Don left only a few dimmer lights on and crawled back into bed.

"Come here Katie, I want to hold you." She didn't resist when Don pulled her against him, her back to his front. "You're my girl from now on. What we do in our bedroom is between us."

"What about Mom?" Katie asked hesitantly. But she held her breath as she waited for her Daddy's response. She was confused by her feeling for him. Daddy had hurt her tonight, yet she had never felt more safe or more cherished than she did when she was in his arms, like now.

She felt those strong arms tightened around her. "No. We don't need Barb. From now on it's just you, me, and the babies I'm going to plant right here in your little belly." His big hand squeezed her flat tummy as he pressed her closer to him. "Do you understand?" he asked, kissing her neck.

Katie turned in the circle of his arms so that she was facing the man who had so easily taken over her life in one night of wild, unimaginable passion. She looked up at him with love shining in her beautiful blue eyes. She couldn't wish for anything more perfect!

"Yes, Daddy, I understand. We don't need Barb anymore. We have each other. And soon you will give me your baby."

"The first of many," he declared, his sweet kisses filled with desire and promises to come.

Katie smiled and snuggled into his big hard body. Barb had been right. She had shown gratitude and now her Daddy was going to reward her beyond her wildest dreams!

THE END

12